Steamy Sex Club - Cover

Steamy Sex Club

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 5

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A submissive husband agrees to join a secret sex club his dominatrix controlling loving wife is involved in. The Orgy will happen around Chapter 6. Before that some private problems will start to threaten the marriage. The mixture of the sex club will cause these minor sexual problems to explode in suprising ways.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I woke up Friday with a sick feeling in my stomach. I realized that I have to go back to work and deal with that ass hole boss. I also realized that he would be tongue lashing Debra Tanner as well. I mean we did ditch work yesterday.

My wife comes in wearing the sexiest red outfit. It is so skin tight you can see every part of her luscious body. Her cleavage is bursting out of it. Man I stared at it and wanted to grab her well-developed breasts then and there. I stared at her lovely smooth skin legs. I followed them straight up to her barely covered crotch. "Damn Hot stuff!" as I get out of bed with an apparent hard on. She grins as she slowly walks to me. I can see her sway from side to side and shake her tight barely covered ass. She kisses me passionately on the lips. "Hurry up and get dressed stud. Remember to get out of work early."

I held her tight and asked her nervously "How should I do that?"

She laughs, "Oh tell them you are feeling like shit. Stomach is upset. You got Diarrhea. You know the shit. Or hell, just sneak out when he is in a meeting."

Now I got to admit that ditching work when he is a meeting is a good idea. That way I won't have to face him at all. "OK Good idea there love. Thank you a lot!"

We are at our cars. She has the hottest red Porsche! I rode with her and man she can drive. She swerves like crazy. She speeds at killer speeds. I swear I get thrashed around I fear for my life. Her, I think she gets horny at all those fast speeds. I swear sooner or later we will fuck by driving. In fact that gives me an idea!

Me ok I am ghetto. I got a red Pontiac. It's not much but hey. I am comfortable driving it. Ok I admit I am a pussy. I should be driving a Porsche. Maybe soon I think with a fleeting thought.

We stand by her car. I put my arms around her and passionately kissed her goodbye. I grin, as I make sure to swallow her tongue. I close my eyes and kiss real hard. I feel my spirit leave my body as I kiss her with every bit of energy I can muster. My hands go from her soft skin to grope her melon chest. I love feeling her soft breasts in my hands. I love squeezing them with all my energy. I hear her gasp, as I know she loves that too. When I finish kissing her and groping her, all she can say is "Fuck! I can't wait until tonight." She regains her senses enough to jiggle her breasts in my face and giggle in a horny tone. She shakes her tight ass at me as she unlocks her door and gets in her red Porsche.

I drove to work scared out of my mind. I mean sure my boss will rip me a new one. I don't know anyone who wants to go through that. I am also rattled because I don't know what my wife and soul mate has planned for me tonight. I know she has the wildest imagination. Some things we do together really amaze me. I swear if I were on my own, I never would have the guts to do the things we did together. I mean that I would never initiate her sexually kinky ideas on my own. It almost became a challenge really. She comes up with an idea, and then I top her. For example, I remember when we went to the movies. We sat in the back row, which was strange for me. I turned to her and asked, "What's the deal?" She gave me the biggest grin. Of course I was scared as shit! I mean we have sex here? Of course how could I say no I mean I am no pussy! I grin "ok!" Then the lights went out. I immediately started groping and kissing her. She of course responded to my kissing by undoing her dress and raising the bottom of her dress. I slither down the seat and bury my head in her wetting pussy. I slowly start lapping her wetting pussy lips. I figured she has done this before. Obviously she knows enough to keep quiet. I mean god! I realized she wasn't good at keeping quiet when she gasped loudly after every thorough lick I gave her wetting pussy lips. I cringed afraid as people were hissing "SH! Quiet up back there!" I cowered afraid of people coming back and seeing what we were doing. Thank fully, some asshole's cell phone rang and distracted the audience. I leaped in my seat and gave her a dirty look. She hugged me and whispered "Sorry I couldn't help it!" I replied "You owe me big!"

I got even with her. As I got my Pontiac car washed, I told her that I wanted to fuck her as we are in the car wash. She gave me that wide-eyed "Are you serious!" look. I nodded "Yea why?" She laughed and nodded "OK!" We entered the car wash. She unbuckled her seat belt and pounced on me "Let's fucking hurry!" I nodded and yanked down my pants revealing my growing hard on. I groped her breasts and kissed her as she peeled off her wetting white panties. I roll the seat back as she positioned herself on my cock. Her wet pussy hungrily swallowed my cock. I moaned as I thrust my cock deep in her with a hard thrust. She called out as she slammed herself on my cock. My cock slowly wiggled out of her pussy as I sucked her tongue. I could feel my cock filling with hot white cum as I thrust my cock deep in her again. She panted hard as she slammed her self on my cock again. She gasped as I smacked her smooth ass. I groaned as I developed a rhythm of thrusting my cock in her and sliding it out again. I kept up this panic rhythm as I hoped that we could finish before we exit the car wash. She screamed "Hurry damn it!" as she slammed herself on my cock at a frenzied race. I groaned as I felt my cum ready to explode but damn it I needed an extra push. I kept thrusting my meaty red cock in her. I gasped "So close!" as I saw the light at the end of the wash. She screamed, "Fuck!" as the sight of the end of the car wash caused me to close my eyes and shot my load. I spasm as my cock is deep in her pussy. It explodes as all my cum gushed out and filled her good and deep. I groaned, as I felt so spent. My cum spurted out of me with such an explosive rush that it left me so spent. She hurried got off my lap as we exited the car wash. I swayed my head and pulled up my pants. She sneakily put on her panties and laughed at me "You had me scared there!" I have a grin on my face and answered "Hell I come through in the punch!" She kissed me "Yes you do!" The guys at the car wash are drying off my car and gave us the strangest looks. We just laughed and kissed. I inquired, "Shall we make a habit of this!" She nods as we pulled out of the parking lot.

I grin as I pull in the parking lot. I mean every time she comes up with kinky ideas I end up thinking up kinkier ideas to top her. I have to admit when I get to thinking, I can suggest really sleazy ideas of my own. I once told her that I can come up with more perverted ideas than she can. She laughed and told me "Bull Shit!" I mean she didn't believe me at first but now, well I think that she is having second thoughts.

I exited the elevator scared out of my mind. Mercifully my bastard boss wasn't there. Debra, however, was waiting for me at the elevator. She leaped in my arms as I exited the elevator. She grins as she kisses me "Good news that bastard is in court all day!"

"Oh thank fucking god!" I smile and breathe a sigh of relief! I lean back against the wall relieved. "That is so great to hear!"

She hands me a cup of coffee that she placed on a nearby table. "For you love!" I drink it and grin "Chocolate peppermint! My favorite!"

Debra kisses me again "Of course! Anything for you love!" She continues whispering in my ear "What say we relax, enjoy the day and fuck good and hard!" She grins and has a twinkle in her eye, as she makes sure to grope my balls good and thorough. I groan and close my eyes as that felt so good. My cock springs out and makes a huge tent in my black pants. I whisper "Debra? Here?"

She giggles and kisses me on my lips "No silly I can think of many places here that I dream of fucking you."

I put my quivering finger on her lips. "Debra please shouldn't we get some work done though."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.