Once More With Feelings
About A Girl Named Oz

Copyright© 2004 by The Night Hawk

Erotica Sex Story: About A Girl Named Oz - Life's a bitch, baby. Then you die. Or do you? What IF you had a second chance? Be careful of what you wish for! Sometimes the shoe lands on the wrong foot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Oral Sex   Petting  

Special Feature!

By: Wen Bergliner

Copyright© 2005 by Wen Bergliner

Characters and situations copyrighted by,
And used with the kind permission of: "The Night Hawk"
With thanks for his encouragement and for letting me play in his world.


Aperitif

It's warm in the big hall, awash with the sound of voices as happy girls scrounge the last of the biscuits and pop - a special treat. Parents stand dotted in groups, renewing acquaintances, mothers fanning themselves with the day's program while fathers stolidly sweat in their suits. Look for a moment to the corner; there are two girls deep in serious conversation, seemingly unaffected by the gaiety around them. One is tall, reaching toward six feet in the modest heel of her school shoes, built solid with broad shoulders and big hands, her straight, dark brown hair cut to the line of her jaw, and she continually flicks it back behind her ear. With heavy brows, wide, full lips, and square jaw, she will never be called pretty - good-looking at best, possibly handsome. But when she smiles, oh when she smiles! It lights up her face, and for that instant, if that smile is for you, you are the luckiest person in the world!

Her companion, on the other hand, is beautiful. Tiny, barely five foot two, maybe eighty-five pounds wringing wet and with honey-blonde hair cascading down her back, she is beautiful, her fine features defined without the need of make-up, hazel eyes seeming to change color with her mood. Curiously, their breasts are of a size, but on the smaller girl, a B+ cup looks voluptuous.

"I'm going to miss you!" the tall brunette murmured as she hugged her shorter companion.

"Hey," April said, past the lump in her throat, drawing back and looking up to see her friend's tear-bright eyes, "It's only two weeks, and I'm sure we'll be roomies next semester, too!"

Generally, room assignments changed year to year on what seemed almost a random basis, but occasionally roommates would be placed together for more than a single semester.

It was afternoon on a beautiful fall day in 1974, and outside the school cars crowded the gravel driveway, waiting to scatter their passengers all over the province and further.

The award presentations had concluded an hour ago, the refreshments consumed, their friends and classmates farewelled, and it was time to go. April looked across the dining hall to see their respective parents finishing their drinks, looking around for their charges.

"I suppose we'd better go," she sighed as she reached up to push the brown bangs from her friend's eyes, then blushed, remembering...


One: Entrée

A Friday in May, 1974

It was late on a warm Friday afternoon as April let herself into the deserted room, wearily placing her books on the common desk before sitting on her bed. She pulled off her shoes and socks and rubbed her toes for a moment, deciding to have a quick shower before supper. Pushing open the door to the tiny bathroom, she came to a sudden halt, drawing a surprised breath. Facing her was her roommate, nude with a towel over her head as she rubbed vigorously at her wet hair.

She stood frozen, the sight of bare breasts pulled high by reaching arms sending a strange thrill through her, then her eyes dropped lower. The dark pelt between her legs looked so soft... she had to suppress the impulse to reach out and touch -

"Hi!" Dark brown eyes looked down at her from under the stilled towel.

"Oh!" April squeaked and felt herself blush to her toes. "I... I'm s-s-sorry!" and fled into the bedroom where she stood trembling and breathing deeply, strange feelings coursing through her body, her nipples hard.

"Hey, Oz! What's wrong?" She trembled as she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you..."

April took a deep breath and turned to face her roommate, now wearing a loosely wrapped bathrobe. "I, I, wasn't embarrassed," she fibbed; "I was just surprised, that's all," but her deepening flush gave lie to the words.

A raised eyebrow told her how much she was believed. "Oh. Okay. Hey, supper's soon. Are you going to have a shower? You'd better hurry!"

Water coursed off her back as she thought back to the brief encounter, the glimpse of nipples and the smooth brown triangle replaying in her mind, idly wondering how it would feel to run her fingers over the soft skin...

"HEY OZ!" The sharp rap at the bathroom door startled her as she realized all she had been doing for five minutes was rubbing her front with the washcloth.

"C'MON! You'll be late!"

"I'll be right out!" she called, quickly rinsing off the last of the soap and turning off the water.


April opened her eyes and looked at the other bed, just able to make out the shape in the night-lit room, then closed them again. Usually she had no problem getting to sleep, but in the half-hour since lights-out she had tossed and turned, hoping she wasn't keeping her roommate awake. The evening had been a blur, and she realized she had no idea of what she had eaten at supper or what they studied after. When her table companions had asked why she was so distracted, she had shrugged it off as being worried about tomorrow's test, but thought she saw a small smile curve those full lips she couldn't get out of her mind.

The tiniest noise of movement from the other bed reached her ears as she lay with her thoughts whirling and she looked to see the shape take form, moving slowly to her back. She watched as the slow movement continued, one hand seeming to move between the legs and the other going to a breast. Her roommate's breathing deepened until April realized with a thrill what she was doing! She was jilling-off! April had learned about it from one of her friends on vacation but had done it only a couple of times in the security of her locked bedroom at home, fear of the embarrassment of confession stopping her from doing it here at school.

She realized with a start that her own hand had crept down and her fingers were under the waistband of her panties. She stilled the errant digits, not daring to move lest she disturb the thrilling, wicked sight half-seen in the dim light. The breathing from the other bed quickened along with the movement of the hidden hands then a drawn out susurration...

April froze. The figure relaxed for a moment, then drew one hand from under the light blanket, and put fingers to her mouth. A sudden fierce shiver ran down April's back as she realized what that meant - her roommate had just tasted herself!

Fifteen minutes later after she was sure the other was asleep, she quietly rolled to her back and let her hand wander under the waistband of her panties, slowly down to the luxurious growth, there to creep between the swollen nether lips and into the hot wet pleasure...

And in the other bed, her roommate heard the suppressed gasps and smiled as she drifted off...

A smile of anticipation.


Two: Gentling

The Next Day...

"Damn!" April thought to herself as she struggled to get the brush through the knot in the back of her hair, but all that escaped her lips was a short annoyed grunt.

"Here, let me," came the voice of her roommate, and she felt the bed move under the other's weight.

"Uh, thanks," she replied, handing over the brush and turning her head, not wanting to reveal her blush.

She felt Krissy's strong, sure hands start to work out the knot as she commented, "You've got a real tangle here! How did you do that?"

"Uh, I don't know," she replied, "I must have slept on it or something," not seeing the knowing smile.

It took another ten minutes, but finally Krissy announced "There! All better!" but continued to brush, now taking full strokes from the front all the way to the end of the honey-blonde mane. "You've got beautiful hair, Oz," she murmured.

"So do you!" April replied quickly.

"Oh, it's all right I suppose, but yours is beautiful," then exclaimed, "oh, poo! Look at the time! We're late! C'mon, breakfast will be over before we get there!"

Krissy bounced off the bed and took April by the hand, effortlessly pulling her to her feet. April overbalanced and stumbled into Krissy, pressing her cheek against a firm breast for a moment. Krissy put her arms around her, stopping her from falling any further as she regained her balance.

"You okay?" Krissy asked as she released her.

"Uh, yeah, thanks," April replied, but the feeling of those strong arms sent a little shiver down her spine.

"That's okay, I shouldn't have pulled so hard," she said with a grin. "C'mon, get your shoes, we gotta go!"


For April, Saturday night was a replay of the previous evening, although she had to lie quietly for twenty minutes before Krissy started her gentle movements, culminating in a quiet moan, licking her fingers, and rolling to her side to sleep. Ten minutes later, one hand was sliding between her legs while the other teased a nipple as she imagined Krissy's strong arms enfolding her, holding her tight as she reached her peak and moaned out loud while in the other bed, Krissy smiled and played gently with her own nipple, listening to the sounds of her roommate's passion.


Sunday, April opened the bathroom door to find her roommate naked once again. She froze, her hand still on the door handle, and stared as Krissy bent to dry between her toes then slowly straightened, sensually drawing the towel up her leg.

"Hi, Oz," Krissy smiled, "are you going to have a shower?"

"Um, yes," April replied, and watched as Krissy's nipples grew stiff and long.

"I'll get out of your way, then," Krissy said cheerily, walking up to April as she stood in the doorway.

Tearing her eyes from the sight of the smooth rounded breasts just below her eye level, April looked up into the gently smiling face, focusing for a moment on the full lips before looking Krissy in the eyes.

Her mind seemed to blank. "Uhh?"

Krissy placed a hand on her cheek and she thrilled at the gentle touch. "Are you going to move for me, Honey?"

April felt the flush start at her chest and spread to her face - and down as well, past the butterflies in her tummy to center around her suddenly damp slit.

"S - sorry," she managed to say as she released the doorknob and moved aside.

Somehow the doorway wasn't wide enough for both of them, and Krissy had to brush her breast against April as she squeezed past and closed the door.

April's shower was sweet torture, as every touch of the washcloth excited her sensitive skin, and she dared not spend too much time cleaning between her legs lest she succumb to the temptation to finish herself right there and then. She turned off the shower, squeezed the excess water from her hair, and reached for her towel.

It wasn't there.

She looked around the tiny bathroom. It was nowhere to be seen, and Krissy had taken hers with her, so she couldn't 'borrow' it...

"Krissy?" she called. No answer, so she called again, louder. 'Damn, ' she thought, 'Krissy must have gone out of the room!'

"KRISSY!" she yelled. Nothing.

She had taken two steps toward the door when it quickly opened to show Krissy dressed only in her panties, making her jump.

"Oz! What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"Uh, I forgot my towel!" April unsuccessfully tried to cover herself with her hands.

Krissy looked at her for a long moment, then slowly got a big grin. "And with you all wet, too!"

"Oh Krissy! Stop teasing!" April wailed.

"Oh, all right, you just stay there and drip for a moment," she replied as she went back into the room, reappearing a moment later with a folded towel. She went to pass it to April, at the last moment lifting it high above her head with both hands as she stepped close. April reached for it with one hand, when the towel disappeared and she found herself touching a breast - another girl's breast! - Her fingers a nail's breadth from the hardening nipple! Reflexively, she snatched her hand back, but it trembled in mid-air as if it had had a mind of its own, and that mind screamed 'let me touch!'

"And what do you say, little girl?" Krissy asked teasingly.

"Uh? Please?" She tore her eyes away from the sight to look at Krissy's face, taking in the towel far above her head.

"Please what?"

'Please can I touch your nipples!' was in her brain, but managed to say, "Please can I have my towel?"

"Since you're such a good girl then!" In one quick movement Krissy unfolded the towel and wrapped it around April from front to back, pulling her close. April found her face pressed to a firm breast, oh so close to those wonderful nipples, and for a moment snuggled in Krissy's strong arms.

Just as quickly she was released as Krissy stepped back. "I'll leave you to get dry, then," she said, her face flushed, and quickly left the little bathroom.


That night was a different kind of torture for April. Krissy seemed to fall asleep quickly and although April lay awake for almost another half-hour, nothing happened. Eventually, she dozed off, awakening in the morning with vague memories of erotic dreams and Krissy's breasts.


"Hey Krissy, you going to confession this afternoon?" Annette asked quietly.

"Nah!" she replied. "I don't need to confess, I've been a good girl!" winking at April with a smile. Her smile slipped as she added, "and besides, Father Roberto is doing confession today." She paused. "I don't like him," she concluded quietly.

Silently, April agreed. Father Roberto seemed nice enough, but his touch made her skin crawl, and more than once she had seen girls emerge from confession with tears on their faces.

They spent the afternoon visiting with one of the retired nuns who told them stories of working amongst the Inuit Indians, which would have been interesting had they not heard them many times before - now they were part of the school's folk-lore.

But the entire day, it seemed Krissy was never far from her, always within sight, almost always ready to touch, to give a hand to lift her to her feet, to open the door, to brush against her.

By bedtime, April was wet.

Not moist, not a little aroused - she was WET. Her nipples inside her sensible bra had been stiff for hours, and she just KNEW they were sticking out for all to see.

Ten minutes after lights-out, Krissy hadn't moved, and April was almost ready to explode. Then she heard the rustle of cloth from the other bed as Krissy turned onto her back, then a long drawn out exhalation of pleasure. April stayed on her side to watch, one hand jammed between her own legs and a finger spreading her slipperiness from the lips to the little pleasure bump, while the other hand toyed with an already hard nipple. After a while, Krissy's breathing deepened. April's excitement grew as she watched her roommate undulate, her knees lift and spread wide under the covers, a hand going from breast to breast. Her own breathing quickened as Krissy's breath deepened, almost panting, and her mind was a whirl of images as she imagined seeing Krissy naked with her hand between her legs, Krissy's hard nipples, Krissy's strong arms around her, then she heard Krissy moan, "Oh! Oh! Yeah, babe! Oh! Ohh! Oh April! Oh yesssss! Yesssss! Ohhhh! Apriiilll!"

It was Krissy's face she saw inside her eyelids as she moaned out loud, fingers hard on her magic button and clamped on her nipple, hurting so good as her mind exploded in pure pleasure. "Oh, Krissy!" she groaned, not knowing what she said and not caring if the world heard.

She was on her back - she didn't remember turning - two fingers still between her lips, a little pressure prolonging the pleasure while the fingers on the other hand slowly caressed around her nipple. Absently, she drew her wet fingers to her mouth, tasting herself.

'I wonder what Krissy tastes like... ' a distant thought said she shouldn't be thinking such things, but then it went away...

Eventually she opened her eyes, knowing Krissy must have heard, but not caring, feeling she had been part of something special, intimate, closer than she had ever been to anyone ever before... she turned to face the other bed, and Krissy was on her side facing her.

She saw a gleam of teeth as Krissy smiled. "Oh babe, that was wonderful! Thank you!"

Sated, April dropped off to sleep, a little confused - why had Krissy thanked her?

But feeling loved.


That night started a string of firsts for April Waters. A week later, they shared their first tentative kiss, and a week after that she had her first climax at the hands of another. Her lover, she finally admitted to herself. Her first lover.


Three: Vacation

"You two ready to go?" Krissy's father asked as they approached the group of parents.

"Yes, Daddy," Krissy answered quietly.

"Good!" the big man said. "Listen, Krissy, your mother and I have been talking with Mr. and Mrs. Waters - you know we're going down to the farm for a few days, don't you? Well, would you like to come with us, April? We'll be going up to the city next Thursday, and you can stay with us there, or Krissy can visit with you, if you like."

The two girls looked at one another for a moment, then wide smiles spread across their faces. "YES! YES!" they chanted together, and the two fathers exchanged a wry look.

"I think that's a yes," April's father said, smiling. "How about we go take care of the luggage?"


Four: The Cherry Orchard

"Who's that there with your mom and dad?" April asked. She was examining an elaborately mounted portrait photograph hanging in pride of place on the living room wall and recognized the younger images of Krissy's parents.

It was dusk outside; Krissy was showing April around the house after getting her settled in the guest bedroom. Krissy's mom was in the kitchen preparing a light supper as they had stopped to eat along the way, while her dad made some phone calls.

"That's Aunt Sue," Krissy replied a little wistfully. "She got killed in a car accident when I was about two, I think. That's me she's holding, Mom says I was about three months old then."

Something about the pose struck April as being a bit unusual, and she pondered it for a moment, then it struck her - Krissy's smiling dad was standing behind the seated women, his hands on the shoulders of both women while they held hands. She turned to Krissy. "Your mom is real cute," she said teasingly, and got a gentle whop on the ass. "So is your dad!" she added, "OW!"

"You just behave yourself, little girl!" Krissy growled in her ear. "You're mine, you hear! Mine!"

April looped her arm around Krissy's neck, wrestling her off balance and tripping her to the floor then straddling her. She put her hands on Krissy's shoulders, holding her down and looked into her eyes.

"Whose?" She did her best growl, but it came out falsetto.

"Mine! Mine!" Krissy grinned, then added quietly, "And yours, always yours... I love you, April Waters."

"And I love you, Christine La Plaine. Yours, always yours!"

April pressed her lips briefly to Krissy's then pulled away as they realized they were making love in the middle of the living room, pictures of Krissy's parents peering down on them as they lay on the carpet.

Neither saw the face that appeared for a moment at the doorway. Having heard the thump of a body hitting the floor, Katherine La Plaine quickly moved up the short passage between kitchen and living room just in time to see the kiss. She wore a small secretive smile as she turned back to the kitchen. 'Well, well, ' she thought, 'who would have expected that!'

She heaved a nostalgic sigh as she picked up the knife but was soon humming a little tune, her thoughts of happy days almost twenty years in the past.


April opened her eyes at the rap on the bedroom door to see it swing open revealing Mrs. La Plaine's smiling face.

"Come on sleepyhead, breakfast is almost on the table! Ten minutes, or René will eat it for you!"

April led the way into the kitchen to find Krissy's father well into his breakfast.

"Just in time," Krissy's mother beamed as she piled two plates with food, back bacon with fried potatoes, eggs, and sausages and placed them on the table. "I told you, you don't get here and René will start on yours!"

As the girls took their seats, Mr. La Plaine growled, "Damn! Lost again!"

Both girls looked at him uncomprehendingly, then at Mrs. La Plaine.

"Your father bet me that he would be having your breakfast too," she smiled and heaved a mock sigh as she ran her fingers through his hair. "You would think he's learnt to never bet with me - he always loses!"

"Um, Mom? What did you bet?" Krissy asked.

Unaccountably, her mother blushed as her husband emitted an evil chuckle. "Never you mind, Krissy, you just eat up," she said.


"We're going to take a nap, honey," Krissy's mother announced after lunch, taking her husband by the hand. "Why don't you two go for a walk, hmm?"

April almost giggled at the sight of Krissy's mother towing her father away - he was so big compared to his wife - then took in the look of anticipation on his face.

A little later, they crept hand in hand close to the master bedroom, there to hear the outcome of the bet. "Oh yes, you bastard! Eat me! EAT MY CUNT! Make me come! Oh YES! YES!

They looked at each other, blushing, then fled the house giggling, the sounds of passion ringing in their ears.


The grapevines stretched in lines to either side of them as Krissy led a curious April by the hand, her other holding a small bag, eventually reaching a small stand of trees at the end of the field. Wrapping an arm around April's shoulder, Krissy led her through the trees to show her a small stream bordered by a grassy area where she dropped the bag.

"Oh Krissy!" April exclaimed, "It's beautiful!"

"Gramma and Poppa planted these trees when they first came to live here," Krissy said quietly. "Mom calls it the Cherry Orchard."

"Are those cherry trees, then?" April asked, looking around.

"No, not a one," Krissy replied, 'I never knew why she called it that." She gave her lover a small hug as they looked at the slowly moving water. "We used to come here a lot to swim, but then we moved up to the city. I still try to come down every time we're on the farm, even in winter. Mom told me once that this was where she decided Dad was the one, and that I'd be bringing my someone special down here one day."

"And I have." She leaned down to cover April's mouth with hers in a passionate kiss, their lips parting to exchange tongues. Then she pulled back, her face flushed, opened the bag and pulled out a blanket, which she spread on the grass.

Slowly unbuttoning April's top, she said, "When I was a little girl, I always had a dream that this was where I would find my true love. When I got older and found out what virginity was, this would be the place I would give it to my lover. And my darling, today is the day."

The buttons undone, she pushed the blouse off April's shoulders so it fell to the ground. She bent to kiss her lover on the mouth once more, then knelt before her, kissing her bare stomach as her fingers worked at the buttons of the checked shorts. It was the work of moments before the shorts and flowered panties were gone.

"My turn," April said, gently drawing her lover to her feet. Just as slowly, just as lovingly, she released the buttons of Krissy's shirt, finally reaching up to push it off to reveal the firm B-cup breasts, then stroked her thumbs over the nipples as they erected to their full half-inch length. She released one to cup a cheek with her right hand, saying, "You are beautiful!" She saw the full lips part and stroked them with her thumb, preventing any protest. "You are beautiful, my love, my darling, my beautiful darling..."

In her turn, she knelt before her lover to draw down the shorts and plain white panties, her height placing her lips at the level of the brown furry mound, so she kissed it, hands wrapped around to caress her lover's ass.

She pulled back and looked up, way, way up. "It's time you were down here, my darling!"

Krissy lowered herself to the blanket, and April kissed her again, sucking her lips and gently caressing her face. "I am going to make you feel so good!" she whispered as she rubbed her naked breasts on her lover's.

Krissy's ears were next as she kissed them, licked them and worked her way down, kissing and licking at her breasts but avoiding the sensitive swollen nipples, just flicking them with her fingers as a promise of pleasures to come...

April felt Krissy twitching under her, hips giving little jerks as her legs unconsciously separated, and reached down to feel the wetness, running two slim fingers lightly between the swollen lips to spread the copious juice over the protruding pea of her clit.

Slowly, gently, surely - neither was an experienced lover, but April just kept doing what she knew her lover liked - but slowly. At last, one slim finger penetrated the hot, tight hole and Krissy moaned.

"You feel that, honey? You feel my finger in you, deep in you?" She slid the single finger out, then pushed it in till her bunched knuckles were pressed hard against the wet, warm flesh as Krissy moaned.

"I can feel it, I can feel your hymen, your virginity around my finger, I'm going to do it now my love, you are mine, I love you!"

April withdrew her finger, then bunching three together, drove them deep into her lover, destroying the precious skin forever.

Krissy jerked. The pleasure of April's hand hitting her swollen clit and the sharp pain of her ripped virginity taking her suddenly, shockingly, into a massive orgasm... beneath her, April felt her lover go rigid for the longest time, her fingers squeezed in her lover's spasming cunt, mouth open in a silent scream before she relaxed, taking a deep shuddering breath. April slowly withdrew her fingers, continuing to run her fingertips over the swollen lips as she planted little butterfly kisses on her lover's face.

Krissy opened her eyes. "Hi, lover," she said dreamily.

April responded with another kiss. "You're mine now," she said, "I've got something of you that no one else can ever have." She brought her fingers up and watched Krissy's eyes widen at the sight of the blood - then put the bloody digits in her mouth and sucked.

"You are really, truly nasty!" Krissy exclaimed in shock.

"Yes, I am," April, agreed, "but I can never ever do that again, and I wanted..." she kissed her lover again - "I wanted a part of you, I suppose..."


They bathed in the stream then shared the single towel and sat for a while on the folded blanket, Krissy telling stories of how her family used to skinny dip in the stream when she was young.

"Then I got embarrassed 'cause I was growing breasts, I guess, and I wouldn't go without a bathing suit." She grinned. "But I think I've got over that, being on the volleyball team this year and showering in the gym with all the other girls!"


Katherine La Plaine looked out the kitchen window to see the two girls walking arm in arm as they approached the house. Having April here was a good idea, she decided. Krissy usually just moped around her bedroom when they spent time on the farm.

"Hi, girls," she called, her back to them as they came through the door. "Where did you get to?"

"I took Oz down to the Cherry Orchard," Krissy replied, and her mother dropped a plate noisily into the sink.

She turned, wiping her hands on her apron and looking closely at the two. "Did you now?" she asked, "and did you enjoy yourselves?"

Both flushed a little. "Oh yes," April said brightly, "It's a lovely place!"

Katherine reached a hand to stroke her daughter's cheek for a moment. "That's nice, dear, I'm glad. Now you two go get cleaned up, we're having coffee and cake on the porch in a moment," and turned to take the whistling kettle from the stove.

They looked at each other for a moment - what was that about? - then did as they were bid.

Later on the porch, Krissy's father asked, "April, how did you get the nickname, Oz?"

"Oh, my Mom was Australian, and I was born on January 26th" she replied - at the blank looks she explained "Australia Day."

"Was?" René asked.

April nodded, 'Yes, she's Canadian now, but my aunt sends us a jar of Vegemite twice a year.

"What's that?" Krissy asked curiously.

"It's a black salty spread you put on bread or toast," April explained, "I like it, but my dad can't stand it! He says it tastes like shit!" then she blushed at her word.

Katherine and René laughed. "But if your birthday's in January, why did they call you April?" Katherine asked.

April blushed some more. "Uhh, that's when I was conceived," she admitted.

René slapped his leg in amusement. "And you have a brother and sister?" he chuckled. "What are their names?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.