All Alone Together - Cover

All Alone Together

Copyright© 2004 by The Hungry Horse's Arse

Chapter 5: Bronwyn and Maddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Bronwyn and Maddy - How much of this you can believe is up to you. Don't make up your mind until the end of the last chapter whenever that will be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Caution   Violence  

I drove home slowly, deeply introspective. Frankly, I don't remember much of the hour and some long journey at all, apart from leaving Bronwyn's and arriving home. "I want to be a part of your life. Please bring me in. I'll do anything you ask. Absolutely anything."

"What about Maddy?"

"I've got more of her smack and I've got contacts. I'm going to keep her. She's our pet for both of us to use if we want to, any time we want to. I know you will enjoy using us and we'll never say no. Not to you?"

The idea frightened me at the time but I tried to rationalise it away by saying that some people are all talk. Hopefully, as saying is one thing... Bronwyn and Maddy saw me in class almost every weeknight. Bronwyn's eyes followed me wherever I moved and Maddy never left her side, like a remora on a whale, though shark would probably be a more apt description. I knew I would find it almost impossible to resist the urge towards, what was almost necrophilia, for much longer. As much as I loved Sarah, that fly in the ointment was really depressing me. My self control last almost two weeks.

Tuesday nights were English nights, which means most of the time the dickhead of a teacher had a no-show. On pure luck for the oldies, because most of what he taught was just shit we knew from life and experience, the rest in simple books a ten year old could understand. Even most of the school kids never showed up which may well have shown some contrivance during the school day. Bronwyn approached me, her shadow in tow, "It needs a hit, want to take us home?"

Bronwyn had started to dress with a little more effeminate subtlety as she had now begun to wear dresses for a change. Tonight, being a warm one, something light and summery. It suited her. Maddy did everything but pant and drool yet she now seemed to sparkle, almost shine, with health. Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes were bright, she's lucky I didn't feel her nose to see if it was cold. She no longer spoke unless spoken to and given permission by Bronwyn, even then she had little worth listening to. Maddy was wearing nothing more than a light summer frock which didn't hide anything and wasn't meant to; it was fashionable to display these days however this was blatant advertising. She was dressed how Bronwyn wanted her to be, with me in mind, and it worked well too! Bronwyn looked at me wistfully then pushed Maddy towards me making her stumble. I just nodded towards Bronwyn and turned my back to leave the room pleased that there was no one entering at the same time. When my erection is in its infancy it makes me appear to have a hernia in my left groin and I didn't wish to appear to have a double hernia in public. This is what would happen when my imagination and a bovine-like Maddy were in front of me. I placed my books across the front of me for modesties sake and made a beeline to the car not bothering to check to see if the girls were behind me. I would be better off if they weren't.

I opened the car doors and climbed into the drivers seat, Bronwyn opened the passenger side and barked, "Sit!" at Maddy. She obeyed and I was impressed. Bronwyn climbed into the back, either not bothering with the usual modest affectations women apply or nor used to dressing in dresses. I think, if it attracted me she'd do it. I kept my schoolbooks on my lap although they were no longer sitting flat without my help. How the fuck was I going to drive the car? "Worked didn't it?" she asked and chuckled. "Why don't you put the books on the back seat, you'll need your hands to steer and change gear."

"Are you telling me what to do?" I put some menace in my voice. I did not like her ordering me around and was more than a little cranky at myself at my own lack of self-control.

"Please! We can make the ride fun if you like... Please!" Even, as thick as I am, could recognise that I was going to do as she suggested. "It would be more comfortable for you if you undid your fly."

"No way! I'll never be able to put it away when we get to your place!"

"It won't matter when we get there, you'll see. I'd never do anything to hurt you my Master, I promise."

I was quickly gaining an extremely bad ache in my groin, all swollen up and nowhere to go. If I didn't relieve the pressure soon I would actually have that double hernia that I was appearing to have by now, anyway. Allowing more trust than I felt I passed the books to the back seat then moved to release my fly.

"Maddy will do that for you, won't you slut! Do it!"

Maddy reached over without comment and slid the zipper down. She showed no emotion, and otherwise had no reaction other than obeying. "You had better undo my belt," I told her. She obeyed and it wasn't easy. Looking around and seeing the empty car park, I grew in confidence. "Release my cock from my undies." Again she did so, leaving her hand resting on its head, unmoving. My juices were exuding between her closed fingers yet she might have well been holding the gearshift for all the reaction she had. This was too much. "Take your hand off me unless I tell you to touch me." She was nothing if not obedient, almost to a fault. If she had left her hand there another minute I would have been useless for the rest of the night.

Putting the car into gear, I drove out of the car park with only one kangaroo hop. I considered that an excellent start under the circumstances. When we made it onto the main road the traffic was fairly sparse. It was only six thirty, yet around here that is teatime, it was that kind of town. I moved the rear vision mirror so I could watch Bronwyn's face as I spoke. "What did you have in mind?" I couldn't catch her eye as she was staring at my lap and licking her lips.

Her eyes smiled without losing their concentration. "Slut, cross your legs on the seat." Maddy did so, yoga style, her heels framing her now baby smooth vagina, lifting her bum from the seat she released her skirt from under her and allowed it to ride unhindered up to her waist. "Masturbate slut, and don't come." Maddy's finger immediately commenced toying between her child like vaginal lips and after a minute her clitoris peeked through and her finger was appearing wet belying the non-committal expression on her face. Both Bronwyn and myself were watching her so intently I almost rear ended another car breaking loudly just in time. The car behind me honked its horn at me due to my heavy breaking. I turned and looked back at Bronwyn and she was so intent on the two front seats she hadn't even noticed. She was leaning forward between the seats, resting a shoulder on each in total concentration her finger moving slowly between her own legs exposing herself, luridly and uncaring. She looked me in the eye, a sweat bead running down her cheek and licking her lips, "I love this." She croaked through dry lips her face almost touching mine. I knew what she meant. It wasn't the sex it was the power. She reached her hand forward and trailed her index finger along my length and up to run through the wet meatus, exhaling a deep sigh.

I was a lot more careful driving from then on and we reached Bronwyn's house in one piece and without further incident. The last and only time I'd been here previously was late on a pitch-black night, it was now noticeable why Bronwyn had been so confident of our privacy on arrival. The old house was situated at the very end of a rough dirt track surrounded by acres of bushland... "It all belongs to me, I told you it would be ok. No one comes here unless I want them to. " At this point Maddy achieved an orgasm, crying loudly between clenched teeth. Bronwyn reached between the car seats and punched Maddy hard in her nearest breast. With this excruciating pain, Maddy came again even louder. "I told you not to come at all, slut," Bronwyn growled climbing out of the car, reeling the Maddy's door open and dragged her out of her seat by her hair into the weeds and the dirt. Maddy was out of my sight almost beneath the car, but I could see and hear Bronwyn loudly slapping her with her open hand. With each lap she was repeating, "I told you not to come, slut, I told you not to come, slut." Maddy whimpered softly as if a puppy whipped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.