Falling For Ally - Cover

Falling For Ally

Copyright© 2003 by Connor

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a step brother and sister dealing with the sexual feelings that erupt between them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Slow  

I remember the worst day of my life like it was yesterday. It was the day I got a new mom and sister. My name is Michael and it happened when I was 8 years old. Until then it had been just me and my dad for the four years since my mother had died. Needless to say, I wasn't thrilled.

It wasn't just getting a new mom, it was the sister that came with her. Her name was Alice, though everyone called her Ally and she was the same age as I was. Unlike me though, she seemed to be happy with the whole thing. My step mom and her dad had been divorced for over two years and she didn't see him very often.

Things change and with time I grew accustomed to my new extended family. My step mom turned out to not be so bad. Eventually I even warmed up to my step sister. It was hard not too as she had taken to me right away and she had away of growing on you.

The years went by and we grew to be very close. Ally and were in the same grade, hung out with the same friends and did most of the same things. We both played sports, I was in football and she was on the volleyball team. Ally was actually my best friend. Whenever anything good or bad happened, the first thing we did was to run to each other to tell the news.

When not hanging with friends we were very content to hang out with each other. Our parents were always thrilled that they never had to deal with any major problems between us. We usually made a point of spending one night together and watching movies, often times falling asleep side by side on the couch. Usually when we went out on dates, they were double dates.

The year I broke my leg, Ally was a very attentative nurse for me. When she twisted her knee I took care to make sure she was pampered. We were as close as any brother and sister ever had been, as close as any best friends.

It was the summer after graduation that we became even closer. Summer had just begun and Ally and I were both planning on going to a near by community college for a couple years before possibly moving on to a four year college. At the moment though we just wanted to enjoy summer and not think of school.

I had always known Ally was an attractive girl. Guys were always drawn to her. I had even noticed she looked pretty hot in her volleyball uniform but I always pushed those kind of thoughts away. This summer however, those thoughts and more would soon boil up to the surface.

On our first day of vacation I had promised to go shopping at the mall with Ally. She wanted a new bikini and though I thought it was still too chilly for swimming and dad hadn't gotten the pool ready for the summer yet, she still had to have it right now. Ally hated driving to the mall, so I was tapped to do the driving.

Ally's kind of shopping wasn't my thing, but I do like the electronics and video stores. We parted ways in the mall and agreed to meet back up in the food court for lunch. After we were done at the mall, we headed back home and Ally decided she was going to model her new swim suit for me. When she walked out of her bed room, I had all I could do to keep my jaw from hitting the floor. I must not have covered up my reaction completely as I saw her blush.

"Wow, you look incredible!" I gushed at her. The bikini she had picked out was a little black string bikini that was straining to keep all of her parts concealed.

Ally wasn't the biggest breasted girl around by any means, but what she did have was perfectly proportioned to her 5' 9 frame. She had a toned stomach and well muscled legs with nicely rounded hips and a great backside that was well muscled from playing sports. Her long dark hair framed a pretty face with big brown eyes that were very expressive.

"Thanks. I'm happy you think it looks good on me." Ally answered while still blushing.

"Yeah, you look good." I stammered while hoping like hell that my somewhat dirty thoughts weren't visible in the expression on my face.

Ally flashed me a beaming smile and then turned to head back into her room. When she did so, I could help but stare at her legs and ass as she walked away. The muscles in them flexed seductively as she moved.

I shook my head trying to push those thoughts away. Feeling somewhat perplexed by things I headed downstairs to watch some TV. Shortly I heard Ally come down and she flopped on the couch next to me. She had changed into a pair of denim shorts and a tank top but the image of her in that bikini was burned into my brain.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Ally asked me while sitting noticeable close to me.

"Well, in the morning I have an interview for a part time job for the summer. After that I don't care." I answered her.

"Oh, cool. What job?" Ally asked, turning to look at me.

She and I both received an allowance, but I wanted more money than what we got.

"Working two or three days a week for a lawn care service."

"That's great, good luck!"

"Thanks." I answered her. We spent the rest of the evening watching TV together and talking about friends and summer plans.

The next day I went and talked to the guy who owned the lawn service and he hired me right away. I was going to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He told me it would probably be 10 or 12 hours a day with an hour lunch break and he was going to pay me eight dollars an hour. I was pretty excited about it and as was usual, the first thing I did was run home to share the good news with Ally.

I ran upstairs to Ally's room and rapped on the door. Throwing it open, I started to step in before I had given her the chance to answer.

"Hey sis, good new!" I started to say in my excitement as I stepped through her doorway.

The sight that greeted me stopped me dead in my tracks. There was Ally sitting at her bureau brushing her hair in the mirror while wearing nothing but a little blue pair of panties. My eyes had to be bugging out and my mouth hanging open. She had the nicest tits I had ever seen, not that I had seen very many.

Ally turned to look at me, a surprised look on her face and she sat there for a moment gaping at me. Reaching over and grabbing a stuffed animal that sat on the corner of her bureau she threw it at me hitting me right on the forehead.

"Don't just stand there looking like an idiot, come in and shut the door you big dummy!" Ally exclaimed at me, while draping an arm across her chest.

I jumped as if someone had goosed me and I quickly closed her door. I could feel my face burning up from embarrassment. I turned my head more to hide the blush than anything and hoped she didn't notice I was getting a little aroused.

"Jesus Mike, they're just boobs. Quit gawking and go get me a t-shirt out of my closet!" Ally further admonished me, though I heard a hint of amusement in her voice.

I walked over to her closet and pulled a t-shirt off of a hanger. I cautiously walked over to Ally and handed it to her. Secretly I was hoping to catch another glimpse of her tits but not wanting to make it obvious. Ally took the shirt and I reluctantly turned my head as she slipped it over her head.

"So what was your news?" Ally asked me

"Oh, I got the job." I answered after having forgotten why I had walked into her room in the first place.

"Hey, that's great!" Ally said, standing up to give me a hug. I was very aware that although she had put a t-shirt on I could still feel her warm feminine body pressed against my body.

"Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about it. I start Monday. Hey, how about we grab a pizza and a movie tonight?"

"Are you treating?" Ally asked me with a smile.

"Sure."

"Wow, you really are in a good mood!" Ally said with a laugh. "Now, out so I can get un-naked you big pervert!" Ally continued while pushing me towards the door.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." I replied sheepishly. I could hear Ally laughing at me as I walked out of her room.

I went to find my step mom to tell her about my job and to let her know that Ally and I wouldn't be home for dinner. I always got the feeling that her and dad enjoyed the evenings when Ally and I were gone. I guess they still enjoyed the alone time and I actually thought that was pretty cool.

That night Ally and I had a good time hanging out with each other munching on pizza and catching a good movie. When we got home Ally thanked me with a hug and we both went to our rooms in really good moods.

The next day was Saturday and Ally had already been bugging me about what we were going to do. I was getting together with some friends to play some baseball and I invited her to come along. She had decided that was better than just hanging around the house.

When Saturday morning came, Ally got on the phone to a couple of her girlfriends to talk them into meeting us at the field. She didn't want to be the only girl there. After she got off the phone she headed for the bathroom to shower.

Ally got into the bathroom, undressed then realized she had forgotten to grab clothes to change into. Wrapping a towel around her waist she dashed back to her room to get her clothes. Dad and mom had already left to run some errands and being the late sleeper of the family I had just woken up.

I stumbled out of my room still half asleep and headed for the bathroom. Just as I was about to go in Ally came dashing out of her room and bumped right into me. Out of instinct I reached out and grabbed a hold of her to keep her from falling. It was then I realized Ally was standing in front of me with my arms around her with just a towel around her waist and bare tits hanging out.

I gawked at her firm, perky tits with hard little nipples pointing at me before it fully dawned on me what I was looking at. Quickly I snapped my eyes up to Ally's face and I saw her looking back at me. First with open surprise, then slowly her face turned red with a look of anger.

Ally reached out and slugged me in the shoulder with a fair amount of force. I immediately released her and took a step back.

"How about getting out of my way." Ally shot at me.

"You're going to have to wait now." I replied, some anger rising in me also.

"Use the bathroom downstairs!" Ally shot back

"No time." I replied walking into the bathroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom Ally was standing there waiting with her arms crossed in front of her chest still looking pissed.

"Bathroom is all yours." I told her as I walked by.

"Yeah, thanks." Ally said as she stormed into the bathroom.

I went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast more than a little annoyed that Ally was mad at me when this time it wasn't my fault. Pushing my thoughts away I sat down to a bowl of cereal.

After a bit of time Ally came walking into the kitchen and pulled up a chair next to me. She sat there for a moment then gave me a quizzical look, her dark brown eyes searching my eyes.

"I'm sorry about the punch. I was just embarrassed was all." Ally quietly told me.

I looked back into her eyes for a moment then shrugged my shoulders. "No biggie"

"Thanks." Ally said while flashing me a smile.

Then a different look flashed in her eyes. One that made me feel uncomfortable for a moment. It didn't stay long, it was there then gone and I wondered if I had just imagined it. It was a more devilish look.

"You sure have been making a habit of running into my boobs lately." Ally said in a sly voice.

"Well, that last one wasn't my fault!" I replied while feeling a flash of embarrassment run through me.

"True, but admit it, you were looking a little longer than needed." Ally shot back with a laugh in her voice

"No I didn't! Well, I didn't meant to! Sorry." I stammered from my uncomfortable position in this discussion.

"That's ok. I know you're a guy which means you're a pervert! I love you anyway!" Ally told me, relishing the position she had put me in. Ally then leaned across the table and kissed me on my cheek.

"Yeah, love you too sis." I answered sarcastically.

We spent the morning playing baseball with our friends. Late in the afternoon we went home to clean up and feeling starved. Getting home our parents informed us that it was their turn to go out and we were on our own for dinner. They had an anniversary party to go to and wouldn't be home until late.

Feeling very hungry, Ally and I made a dinner of cheese burgers and fries while our parents got themselves ready to go out. By the time we were done eating, our parents were heading out the door.

I headed to the bathroom we had in our basement; which also doubled as an entertainment room; to clean up. Ally headed for the bathroom upstairs on the second floor.

After finishing cleaning up and throwing on some clean clothes I started looking through the tapes and DVDs we had trying to find something that looked good. While I was looking I heard Ally come down fresh from her shower. She was wearing little cotton shorts and a t-shirt. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

We picked out a movie and had just started to settle down to watch it when Ally broached me with an idea. The folks kept an extensive wet bar down here and she wanted to know about sneaking a little. It wouldn't be the first time and we were pretty safe as long as we didn't get carried away.

"What do you say?" Ally asked me in her best little girl who wants something voice.

"Why not?" I answered.

We paused the movie and went to the kitchen to grab some munchies then proceeded to watch the movie while sneaking little shots of liquor that we mixed with some Soda. By the time the movie was over I was feeling a pretty good buzz and I could tell Ally was too. We decided to break out a game of monopoly rather than watch another movie. We spent the next hour and a half laughing, joking, playing monopoly and sneaking a drink here and there. Ally really was a lot of fun to hang out with.

It was obvious by then that Ally was becoming far more drunk than I was and she was getting pretty silly and a bit sloppy. I told her that she had had enough alcohol to which she gave me a pout.

Ally got up to go use the bathroom and on her way back she stumbled and came close to falling over. I decided it might be best for her to get into bed before our parents came home. Ally wasn't too sure she liked the idea, but didn't argue too much. I took her by her hand and led her upstairs to her room.

"You always take such good care of me Mike." Ally slurred at me.

"Someone has too!" I laughed at her.

She laid down in her bed and I covered her with her blanket. I started to leave her room planning on heading for bed myself but Ally stopped me.

"Mike?" she called out to me.

"Yeah Ally?" I answered.

"You know what? I really don't mind you looking at my breasts." Ally informed me in her stupor. With that she pulled up her t-shirt showing me her tits.

I stood there not really knowing what to say. I was conflicted by the fact that we had been raised as brother and sister and by the fact that she was incredibly sexy.

"Ally, you're like my sister." I finally stammered.

"I know, but you're not really." She answered me and I could hear sleep creeping into her voice as well as the alcohol. "If you ever want to see them, just tell me. I like you being a pervert." She continued.

I could see her eyes slowly closing. I walked over next to her bed, pulled her shirt down which wasn't easy for me, then I gave her a kiss on her forehead and retreated to my own room.

The next day we both slept in a bit, but as usual Ally was awake before me. I was woken up to the sound of her knocking at my door.

"Mike, can I come in?" She called through an open crack at my door.

"Sure Ally." I answered still feeling sleepy.

My step sister softly entered my room and shut the door behind her. She was still wearing the shorts and t-shirt she had fallen asleep in which was unusual for her. She walked to my bed and sat down on the edge next to me. I could tell she was working something over in her head.

"Mike, about last night. I feel sooo embarrassed!" Ally finally said to me quietly.

"Ally, you were drunk." I reassured her.

"I know but that's really no excuse. I'm pretty much your sister."

"Well, like you said, not really." Still trying to comfort her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.