Tandra - Cover

Tandra

Copyright© 2003 by John Wales

Chapter 68

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Henry Buchanan is a professional engineer. He takes on some of the more difficult problems, for many large companies. An earthquake alters his life, when he finds he has long hidden neighbours. He must now use all his knowledge to save not only them, but all of humanity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

"I would rather jerk off onto the deck than stick my cock into you and give you pleasure."

This was very odd. Males were ready to mate all the time and the reports of Humans said the same thing. She gently looked into the male's mind and found he only had disgust for her. This much had not changed but the offer of sex should have been accepted. Her own needs became more prominent and her hand snaked down to her mons and had to undue her suit to get at her clits. Perhaps if she took her clothing off, he would be overwhelmed by the sight of her body and let instinct take over.

She shrugged out of her clothing but would not take her face away from the male's genitals for some reason. The male moved, the tube of flesh rotated and the end gently hit against her lips and landed under her nose. It grew a little and poked into one nostril. She looked into the males mind and saw that he was controlling the growth of his member and was trying to frustrate her.

The smell was delightful and she wanted more. She moved her head and smelt around the hairy bag of skin where the scent was the strongest. Her tongue, as if of its own accord, snaked out and licked a portion of the skin. The taste was exquisite and made her want to mate even more.

A hand came crashing down on her sore head and the Human roared, "Lick my bag, you slut. Do it." The legs parted a little and the hand brutally moved her head into position. "Lick, I don't know if you are even good for that."

The scent was doing funny things to her and she followed the command. The taste was salty and it was rough on her tongue. She felt the contents of the bag move and the penis enlarge to a size no male Tandra could hope to match. One of her hands moved the sack and her other started to play with her urethra. Just as she was about to have a good come her sore head was shaken viciously. "I said lick, not get your own rocks off."

She did not know the words but the intention was clear. She went back to licking and her hand only kept her at that edge. Whenever she got close he would hurt her again and she would have to start all over.

The taste, smell and texture were acceptable to her but why wouldn't he allow her to have her joy? Spite no doubt. She had done her best to thwart his every move and now the male was getting some of his own back. But why is this male so exciting all of a sudden? The scent helped and so did the flexing of his muscles, but that was not all. She continued licking for quite a while till she stopped all of a sudden and thought, "It can't be."

Tandra instinct made each Tandra see the traits in another and if they were superior then genetic material was exchanged and an exceptional child was produced. She tried to deny it and went over her findings quite a few times. Even with her mind clouded with the males compelling scent she knew that her findings were accurate.

She would just have to possess this male and get him to breed with her. Perhaps even have more than one daughter to this specimen. How could this be accomplished? Perhaps give him what he wants and then start to bend him in small steps till he is helplessly ensnared in her personal appeal. Males have always been this way and this one should be no different.


Paul and Charlie had gone through another difficult day. They had taken the Terra's Pride and returned to Earth to pick up more recruits, even though a much smaller troop carrier could have done the same thing. Each day of training had its trials and tribulations but this day was harder yet. The group of old, young but all frail Humans that had been part of Mom's PR effort had come back, or almost. 339 had decided to join, leaving only 2 unaccounted for. Paul had an uneasy feeling and the individuals could just as easily have decided to stay on Earth. He wanted to make sure and with an even dozen commandos descended on the planet below and tracked the small crystals imbedded in the human's torso.

Thirty kilometres outside Tokyo was a large western style research centre situated in a wide expanse of fenced in lawn. Both signals came from an underground position and within 10 metres of each other. The very visible craft landed before the stone steps and Paul jumped out to go to the front door while the troops and drones went invisibly to find an alternate way in.

Security guards were very diligent and descended on Paul in a matter of seconds. He could tell the guards were from a military background and didn't want him here. He had no translator and said, "I need to talk to your boss."

One man knew a little English and repeated the message to his coworkers. They were still not letting him by. They knew nothing of the two Humans that we were looking for and were in the basement. Paul tried to cast his mind inside the building and only found confusion. The guards tried to push him back into his ship, but two tractors came out and locked onto his shield. He did not budge again. The commandos reported reading the minds of the researchers inside and how they wanted to hide the male and female that they had. When asked how to continue, he said, "Cut a neat hole in the ground and then the wall. Read the minds of all the people around to see if the two we want were kidnapped. I want everybody on Earth to find out how these people were treated."

Messages came soon after with the confirmation of kidnapping. The ship stunned all of the guards on the lawn and Paul called for a small hand stunner and it was delivered by a tractor. He walked up to the door. It was electrically operated and the ship just pushed the entire door into the building. Guards came running with automatic weapons and fired repeatedly at Paul even though he wore his uniform and crystal. The guards were casually stunned and he went looking for the person in charge.

A receptionist that was scared out of her wits provided the information when Paul pointed to a brass name tag on the highest part of an organizational tree in the front lobby.

"Paul, I am broadcasting live, whatever you do," came from Mom.

"Understood."

A door at the far end of the hall was protected by three guards that proceeded to shoot. When Paul got a few metres away he raised his gun and stunned each of them. Inside cowering under his desk was a small, thin Japanese man of 60 or so. He was pulled out and Paul found that the man was doing all of this for his company, on a contract from a large pharmaceutical company.

"Mom, Mr. Matsuo is the contact. He is a vice president of that drug company. If you want to find out who is really behind this, we better catch him fast."

Moesha was playing tag with some other children. A larger Tandra boy had just started to chase her to the safe position. One already there slapped the wall like a gunshot. She suddenly stopped and the Tandra boy, who had difficulty stopping, jumped over the small chocolate skinned girl. She curled in a ball on the floor, her mind in a turmoil of conflicting thoughts. Central to it was a man that was going the hurt her and had her on a wall.

The game stopped abruptly and everybody came running over to the little girl to see what was wrong. Kimberly, her 'sister', cradled her in her arms and tried her best to find out what was wrong. Kitten pushed her way through the group of children and picked up the small bundle trying to calm the girl down. She knew exactly what was wrong and dreaded this happening when Susan was away. Kitten explained to the children that it was none of their faults and carried the girl to the nearest transporter.

A few minutes in their common apartment Lam, Duc and Doris transported in almost at the same time. They rushed over to check on Moesha and found that she had settled down some but was still sniffling. Mom had given her assessment to the adults and it was decided to give some of the truth before it all slipped out. Kimberly sat on Lam's lap while Doris held Michelle and Duc held Clarice. Kitten still held Moesha as she began her story.

"Girls, you are all going to have problems in the next little while. It all has to do with how you came to live with us." The girls looked at one another because they had always lived with the Tandra. "Moesha, Kimberly, Michelle and Clarice used to live on Earth." The girls looked around again, not quite believing the words. "One day some bad people that sold drugs in a big house, wanted to hurt little girls. Henry, Susan and Carl found out about it and were very angry at them. The people were so bad that the three of your parents broke into the house and took you to live with us. The bad people were punished for what they wanted to do and will never do it again."

Kimberly asked, "Could they find us here?"

"No Kimberly. The people are all dead now and cannot hurt anybody again. The reason you are being told this is because Clarice had a very bad dream and the rest of you may have them too. If we tell you first, then you will understand what they are all about."

Michelle tearfully said, "I think I remember daddy saving me. He was so angry at the people that he scared me too. I am glad he hurt them."

"They were all very angry but not at any of you. You are all much too young to understand how bad the people were, but you will some day. There is more to tell but Mom thinks it is best to let you think on what we have already told you first."

All the children were upset now and Moesha began to cry again at the vivid memories she had. The other girls saw her images and similar ones came from their own minds. Soon all of them were crying and reliving the traumatic episode in the drug dealer's house. After almost ten minutes of crying, Kitten took Moesha over to a large throw pillow, undressed the child and started to lick her small body. It took quite a few minutes for Moesha to start to respond but she reluctantly did.

Doris knew that she had to follow. She took Michelle over beside Moesha, undid her clothing and did the same as Kitten. The only difference was that she felt guilty about it. Every other time she had licked or sucked it was for sexual gratification while she was feeling aroused. Now all she cared about was quieting the poor child before her.

Lam and Duc were not shocked at this in the least. It happened all the time and the adults usually got no gratification out of it unless it was seeing the child feeling better. Lam remembered stories in her village of mothers doing just this for their children but had not actually heard of any particular people doing it. Now it seemed like the best thing to do. She read the hesitation in her husband's mind and said, "Duc, let's help the children sleep? I will help Kimberly and you do your best for Clarice."

Duc was afraid as usual, about sex and the children, but decided to follow his wife's lead. It did have a calming effect on the children and for some unknown reason he was not aroused in the least. Both adults stripped the crying children and started to lick them all over before getting to the spot the girls liked best. Ten minutes later the children were all asleep and were put together on their beds to continue their rest, even though it was not time yet.

Duc was a little upset with himself. The little girl reminded him of Lam even to the taste and he had started to get uncomfortable. The girl's mind, as well as the other three, did not help as they quaked, groaned and sighed with their individual releases.

It was Doris's turn to cook tonight but she still had so many children to feed and her breasts were getting full. She, Lam and Duc had to leave the academy, but when the present crisis came up they felt they had to finish what they started. She said to Lam, "Would you like pizza tonight? We have too many jobs to do and I think the children will like the food."

"I have eaten pizza a few times before. It was good. It's not something I was taught how to make and not something I would actually go out to buy. Let's give it a try though."

"Ok. Duc will you order some pizza for us? Get a lot, your boys would eat us out of house and home if we were on Earth."

"I will do that if you wish. Mom, where is it 10, 11, and 12 PM on the Earth?"

Rather than use words Mom brought up a globe with a brighter section in three colours that ran from pole to pole. Duc looked along the bright strip and saw Italy in the 11 o'clock area. "Ah, Italy it is." Looking closer at the map he requested cities put on the map and Rome came up as the capital. "Too big," he thought then saw 'Napoli' as it was written in Italian. "Mom, will you connect me with a pizzeria in Napoli? I want to order some pizzas for the family."

The phone rang and Mom handled the translation both ways. "Hello, Guido's Pizzeria. What would you like?"

"Hello, I have never ordered pizza before but want 20 or 30 for the family and the school."

"That is difficult sir. We make our pizzas very carefully and bake each in an oven burning nothing but hardwood."

"I have to feed four adults and about 30 of our children, unless they bring home some friends."

"Depending on the size and appetites of your children, it may require 8 to 15 pies sir."

"I don't want pies, I need pizzas."

"Pies are the proper name sir."

"I am sorry then. Would you make 15 pies then? Just make them different, and most of us enjoy those small fish you put on."

"Ah, anchovies."

"Yes, those. I can leave here in a few minutes; and it will only take a few minutes to get to Earth and a few more to Italy. I can see your city on the map. Can you tell me where you are or just go outside and wave a flashlight around in the sky and we will see you?"

'Click.'

"Doris, the Italians are not very nice. I was going to make a good sized purchase and they just hung up."

"Duc, if somebody called your store, said they were from the moon, and asked if you would prepare an order, would you believe them?"

Finally, after three more calls, Duc was able to order the pizzas he wanted. The name Tran Van Duc was not noticed and the call back to the moon was handled by Mom with ease. A cadet flew the small ship to Naples and hid in the night sky till Duc completed his business. The owner was presented with an American thousand dollar bill. His eyes went large and then thought the money was counterfeit. "Help me carry the pizzas out to the ship and you will see that we do not deal in money that is not real. The owner, an employee and Duc came out and handed the boxes up to the Tandra cadet at the hatch. The ship hovered only a few centimetres over the top of a small car, and Duc had to take the boxes and hand them up because the other two people could not seem to function.

When they were finished, Duc said, "Tomorrow, I would like thirty pizzas at 11 o'clock your time for the academy. Then seven days from now I will order again. You may take the charges from the bill I gave you till it is all gone. Is that acceptable?"

There was no answer, the two could only think of the ship and the Tandra pilot. Duc came close to the man and shook his shoulders, and when the man looked at him he just said, "Tomorrow I will call in our next order. Is that alright?"

"Sì."

All around the pizzeria cars stopped and people gawked at the strange sight. Occasionally the skid of tires and the bangs of cars striking were heard. Duc just shook his head. It reminded him of how an Ontario law struck down the ban on women walking the streets topless. In North Bay there had been two occasions and each time many cars were damaged.

Moments later the pilot was invited to eat with the family as everybody dived into the different types of pizza.


Hisako was not pleased though. The male was doing better but not even up to the level of a cadet from the moon. She found that when she beat Glos, he did even better and the thoughts running through his mind confused her. He was beginning to see her as the head of a bondue. That would make her a sooda and she was a woman, not a male. She hit him for this too but it seemed to actually reinforce his thinking, instead of shunning the idea.

He did improve though, and it all seemed to happen after he saw her as a dominant male figure. Female Tandra were dominant too, but would not strike a helpless male. The males were much too delicate for that. The females nurtured them and even brought them tasty things to eat.

When Hisako had time for sleep, she found herself frustrated still. Their performance was improving but not enough. Even a cadet would be preferable and the ship would be running as it should. When sleep did not come, her hand slipped between her legs and caressed that special spot. She thought of the few males that had sex with her, but discarded them for some of the movie stars she had seen on TV or in the movies. Her fingers slipped into her tight channel, brought out moisture to rub on the sensitive clit and then return for more. The orgasm she hoped for never came because of how angry she still was. She managed to get some sleep before the alarm did its job.

She was grumpy when she got up due to lack of sleep. The cleanser helped a little but not enough. Glos had prepared a meal for her, which was very unlike him. He would do the least possible and this simple act showed her that there were possibilities but the time frame would not allow her to find the full extent.

"Thank you, Glos. That was nice of you."

Glos brought his head down and had a small smile on his lips. He acted like the little girl that Hisako's mother always wanted her daughter to be.

After her short breakfast, Hisako went over all of the records for the ship's actions while she had been asleep. The engines had been tuned twice and checked three times. Glos was beginning to come around on this old equipment. She did see a contact at almost a quarter of a light year, probably a rock. It should have been logged and a small throw-away probe sent after it. It was things like this that would lose the captaincy for her.

When her assessment was over she went to Glos and said, "Glos, you are doing better but you did not report the one return we got. A probe should have been sent out and its orbit plotted if it was an asteroid. If it was one of our ships then that should have been reported too. But it might have been the Samutz or some other race snooping around. I don't want to be eaten and I doubt if you do either. Why is it so hard for you to do that little bit extra?"

"I knew it was inanimate, sooda, so I didn't want to wake you when the probe left."

Hisako caught the term he used and hid it as quickly as she could. She was not his husband, but perhaps he did think that she was the lord and master and the dominant position could only be interpreted as that position. "This is a war ship and sounds like that have to be accepted. Would you be afraid to wake me if a Samutz was attacking and you did not want to fire our weapons because I might loose some sleep?"

"No soo... captain. I knew you were very tired, and needed your rest."

"Thanks for your concern; but in the future, work as if our lives depended on the action and not the loss of some sleep. Going back to the contact, you had no way of telling if it were an asteroid or a ship at this distance. If you were wrong, then we could now be dead. Do you wish that to happen?"

Tears came from Glos's eyes and he quickly said, "No sooda. I would never want that to happen to you."

She looked into his mind and saw that all the beatings he had been given were actually causing him to find his present condition acceptable. She remembered newspaper reports of people kidnapped and eventually turning to their captive's point of view. Shaking herself a little, she reached her hand out and looked at the bruising on Glos's face. She had not allowed him to get it repaired, hoping the marks would remind him enough of what happened, without the need to add to the marks. She turned the face a little to one side, then the other. Glos for a moment turned his head to nestle his cheek into her callused hand, which she pulled away quickly. Meek girls always turned her off, except the neighbour she once had with a most talented tongue.

She went back to her duties and wondered how her competitors were doing.


Jñao Silva looked along his body, found Bolis still nestled into his pubic hair and breathing deep draughts threw her nose. He was sure his smell was doing this to her and made sure the air system was well monitored. He wanted it moving the least possible and still give enough air to live on.

The woman had undone her clothing and was rubbing her naked crotch against his hairy leg, trying to put herself over the edge. Jñao just kept an eye on her and let her play, but never win.

He smiled with a sudden thought. If sweat did this to her, what if he shot all over her face and made her keep his sperm there till it dried. The smell was different but perhaps still useful. Before he could put the thought to action, another thought cropped up in his head.

"Get up Bolis. You are still on duty," he said as he got up, leaving her room to do the same.

Bolis came out of the fog she was in and looked at the beautiful piece of man flesh standing on the deck. Why didn't he fill her with it and give both of them pleasure?

"Get up Bolis. You have almost an hour yet to stand watch."

She did not understand any of this and tried to look into the Human's mind but found it locked. She probably could have worked around it, but she did not have a clear head to do so. It was easiest to do as she was told. The male's orders did not grate on her ego the way they used to do.

Getting clumsily to her feet, she kicked off the clothing she had on, went to the seat and tried to remember her duties. The long range sensors had nothing and the ship's systems were fine but not as good as they could be. Fixing them would be difficult when all she wanted to do was smell the Human more and get him to put his big penis into her. Her hand stole down and rubbed her clit, thinking of the smell around her. It was so delicious.

Jñao looked into the woman's mind. The view was if she were drunk. The longer he looked, the drunker she appeared. She was almost useless for any tasks now. There was one job that she could do though. "Bolis get up and come here."

"Yes,... captain."

She stood before the man and his strong hands pushed her shoulders down till she was sitting on the deck. The hands next positioned her body and this felt better. Her head was pulled between his legs and she again sniffed the smell coming from the Human. It smelt so good. In a moment her head was pushed away and she struggled to get back to her place.

"Open your mouth, baby. I have something for you to suck on when you smell me."

She did as she was told and the male's large mushroom head filled her mouth. It was acceptable to suck on a female but never a male. This one was different somehow and she did as she was told to do. Never did she suck on such a large urethra. The taste was different; a sweet taste came to her. It was good and she sucked for more. It came so slow and she wanted much more but it would not come very fast.

Jñao held her head with both hands and worked her head back and forth on the head of his cock. He was a big man, but only normal below the belt. The woman's mouth was small and could only accommodate some of his length. Moving the head a little more, he released the Tandra woman and she continued with the same strokes. More went in and a small pain came to her but she had no gag reflex.

The woman looked into the male's mind, saw what he liked and experimented a little to see if she could do better. The male was enjoying all of her attention but did not have his orgasm. All males come very quickly. Why didn't this one? Perhaps she was not doing something right and if she found out, then he would have his joy. The only thing she could see is that he wanted full penetration. If she did this, then she could be closer to the hair and the smell she craved. Forcing the penis down her throat on repeated attempts, she was finally able to swallow all of him and her nose was buried in the coarse body hair. She paused a moment to rest and smell. It was difficult to breathe but it was worth it now.

Jñao relaxed, he had almost come and this was not what he wanted; yet. The woman was very excited and would do anything he wanted. Taking her head in both of his hands, he stroked into her throat. The pain had left as the passage widened. With longer and quicker strokes, he was about where he wanted to be and held off as much as possible before pushing the woman's face way from him and spraying all over her face and mouth.

The release was so good. It had been a week since he had released his seed and this woman needed to be put in her place.

Bolis was sad when the male pulled out of her and even more surprised when she was sprayed in the eyes, nose, lips and mouth by a thick viscous substance. The taste was... she didn't know. The smell hit her system like a blow to her body. It was fantastic. She wanted more, as much as she could get. Her tongue came out and licked her lips to get more taste and now found it delicious, but delicious throughout her body. Opening her eyes, she saw a drop ready to fall and get wasted. She pushed forward against the hands loosely holding her and sucked the drop and the piece of flesh into her mouth. This was enough and her orgasm took over without anything being touched. She shook and shook as the flesh slipped deep down her throat again as if it belonged there.

In the next few hours she had received his seed many times. The last time the male had allowed her to have it all in her mouth. She cherished the gift and tasted it only in small amounts to make it last.

Jñao had never come so many times in succession before. His improved body was one factor but the woman's tight mouth certainly was the other, since she was so eager to get his spend. She had even refused to allow him out of her mouth. He contented himself with performing his duties with his legs spread and the woman almost sleeping with his flaccid cock in her mouth.

The time was up for their orientation and they all had to go to the Terra's Pride when she made another call to the Oort Cloud. Jñao had to make some decisions now. The destroyer was by far the upper most in his mind. The woman wrapped around his cock was difficult if not impossible to work with. Only recently had she come around and when she did she had nothing but sex on her mind. Perhaps there was a way of trading her in for another. Even a woman like the way she used to be would be preferable to the way she was now.

The sucking on his soft cock got fast and furious. The woman had seen how she might be dumped. Jñao pulled the woman off his member and said, "Stop woman. The reason I wanted to get rid of you is because you will not follow orders. The destroyer is a more important goal than having sex with a woman, no matter how willing she is. Haven't you looked into my mind in the last few days to see how essential it is?"

The thoughts went around in Bolis' mind much slower than usual. Her need to mate seemed to be much stronger than the male's. His quest for a ship even matched some of the Tandra women which she despised. This need for this particular ship was making her come to an unusual decision.

"I will work as hard as I can to help you get the destroyer if you will place a child in me?"

This shocked Jñao. The culture he grew up in required him to guide his children as they grew up. The Tandra would not let him do the upbringing, for that was a woman's job or a group of women. "I will give you a child if I get the destroyer. Any other deal will mean that you will not necessarily give your best."

Bolis hung her head. She knew that the male was right. She never did her best and would never do her best for a Human, at least not for a Human till now. "I will try my hardest. I hope that we are successful. Will you at least give me joy when we have time?"

Jñao had to see how this was going to work. He liked sex as much as the next guy but holding the destroyer would give him the greatest orgasm ever. "We can give it a try. Once the competition starts though, there may not be time. We will be marked on everything. I doubt if both of us could act like soldiers if we are making love."

Bolis ran the word 'love' through her mind. To a Human this had a wide range of meanings. To a Tandra the meanings were similar but did not cover the same area. Women did not usually love men or the reverse. Getting to the rest of his words she saw the only time for sex would be now. She smiled at the Human and then made sure everything was functioning properly. Standing abruptly she continued with her smile, lowered herself to the deck and presented her backside to the male.

Even though he had been sucked off so many times in the last few hours, he again managed to get hard at the sight of the beautiful but flawed woman before him. This position was acceptable to him but it was better to always take this woman on his own terms. "Get up Bolis. I want you on the bunk." The woman did not understand at first but got up and walked to the bed. Jñao positioned her on her back and again the woman wondered what was going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.