Perfect Birthday Present - Cover

Perfect Birthday Present

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Part 2: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Saturday - Bill's wife Beth wants him to be her sex slave for her birthday weekend. He agrees and gets more than he bargained for. He gets spanked, exhibited to her friends and even gets butt-fucked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I awoke just after 6 a little stiff from sleeping on the floor. I had apparently been dreaming or the after-effects of the Viagra were still potent. I had a good erection. I rose quietly so as not to disturb Mistress and crept to the guest bath where, as instructed, I shaved and showered.

I went naked to the kitchen and prepared Mistress' breakfast of Coffee, OJ and a toasted bagel with cream cheese. I felt very sensual moving around the kitchen while naked and sporting an aroused cock. I anticipated a long morning so I ate while I could. After brushing my teeth, I arranged the breakfast on a serving tray and decorated it with a bud vase containing one of the roses I had purchased the day before. At that time I had expected a traditional birthday celebration. What had happened was anything but that. My cock stirred at the memory of the night before.

It was almost 7. I carried the tray to Mistress' room. The room was bathed in the soft orange light of morning. Mistress was sleeping (or feigning to sleep) on her back and was beautiful in repose. The top satin sheet was molded to her body and her nipples were obviously erect beneath the sheet. The sight further aroused my cock.

As I had been ordered, I put the breakfast tray on the bedside table and gently removed the sheet from atop Mistress' body. She was a glorious sight spread before me. Her luxurious red hair was spread across the green satin of her pillow. Her tits were rounded and desirable on her chest. Her neatly trimmed cunt bush didn't quite cover the pink of her cunt between her slightly spread legs.

I climbed slowly and carefully onto the bed so as not to startle her. As she had commanded me the night before, I started to lick and kiss her cunt. Slowly she began to move and then she spread her legs wider. I moved between them and worked my head towards her cunt where I began to lick and suck in earnest. Soon she was really awake, her legs wide apart and cunt gaping. I zeroed in on her clit and licked it with enthusiasm. She began to moan and suddenly wrapped her legs tightly around my head ramming my mouth deep into her twat. I sucked and lapped and she came with a scream of delight.

When she came down from her high, I said "Good morning, Mistress. Your breakfast is served." She glanced at the clock and said "Slave boy, you were thirty seconds late. I will punish you later." I was thrilled at the prospect, thinking she would spank me as she had before.

She pulled herself to a sitting position with her head against the pillows on the headboard and her legs wide apart. She picked up her orange juice and started to sip. "Continue to lick my clit, cunt slave!" I went back to work lapping and sucking. My cock was getting harder all the time.

She came as she finished her orange juice and came between halves of her bagel. By the time she had finished her coffee she had cum six times since waking. She was an incredible sex machine and I was thrilled to be her cunt slave. I was in heaven and my cock loved it. It was raging.

After she finished her breakfast she stretched her body, thrusting her magnificent tits up and out and commanded "on your back, slave. Keep your hands to yourself unless I tell you otherwise or I'll tie you up next time and won't let you cum." I lay on my back and she straddled my cock and once again impaled her velvety wet cunt around my rock hard pole. She leaned forward and demanded that I lick her nipples. I did so happily and industriously.

She came several more times and finally demanded "Fill my cunt with your jizz, slave." "Yes, Mistress," I mumbled around my mouthful of titflesh. With a few more strokes my body arched and my balls geysered cum through my cock into her ravening twat. I had agreed to be her slave for 48 hours. If this is what being her slave meant I was ready to commit myself to a lifetime of such service.


"Prepare my shower." I hurried to the bathroom adjusting the shower temperature to what I knew she liked. She stepped in and commanded, "Keep lapping my cunt as you wash me, slave!"

I grabbed the soap and got into the stall with her. I got on my knees and placed my lips against her cunt and started worshipping her clit with my lips and tongue. The tile floor was hard on my knees but I didn't care. She ground her face against me. I lathered her back with the bar of soap and used my other hand to move the lather around. I moved down and did the same for her ass, even running the soap into her crack and over her asshole. I then did her legs. I sucked the whole while. She had a few minor orgasms, but her need to retain her balance kept her from full enjoyment. When I finished her backside I started in on her front. It was awkward because I had to hold my hands behind the plane of my head, which was busy sucking. I managed however to give devoted attention to cleaning her tits and belly.

She pulled away from my mouth and commanded, "Wash my cunt!" I lathered the object of my recent devotion and then the water flowing over her body sluiced it clean. "Check that it is clean and soap free!" she demanded. I put my lips back to the specified region and lapped and sucked. "Your cunt is clean, Mistress," I reported.

She stepped out of the tub and I hurried after her to dry her body. "On your knees and keep lapping. I'm learning to enjoy this." As best I could while lapping and sucking I dried her body with my usual attention to her ass and tits. When she was satisfied she led me back into the bedroom. I was eager to have her wrap her cunt around my cock again. I would have to wait.


Mistress had me put the rubber sheet on the bed and then bound me spread-eagled as she had twice before. I still anticipated that she would ride my cock, which was well recovered from its earlier eruption. To my surprise, she reached into a drawer and removed shaving cream and a razor. She lathered my groin liberally and started shaving around my cock and balls. "I'm tired of all that hair obscuring my property. I want my naked, cunt-slave, naked!" She efficiently and painlessly soon had my cock and balls as naked as the day I was born. She spread some aloe lotion on the area to minimize chafing and burning and this felt so good my cock became seriously hard. It was ready to go again.

She let me up and dragged me to the bathroom where she stood me in the tub and slathered depilatory over the rest of me from the neck down. Even my armpits! She made me stand there while it worked. It burned! But I remained "in the position" with legs apart, cock forward and hands behind my head. When she was satisfied that enough time had elapsed she had me rinse down. Now all of me was as hairless as my cock and balls.

When I was dry she handed me a tube of lotion to apply to my whole body. It was soothing and made my whole body gleam. When I caught my reflection in the mirror I was amazed at the effect. My hard cock and naked, gleaming body made me feel like the epitome of cunt-slaves.

I knelt again before my Mistress' cunt and lapped and sucked. She decided she could enjoy herself more on her back, so she lay on the bed and I knelt between her legs and she had orgasm after orgasm while my cock got harder and harder.

She made me stand and tied my arms to the heavy-duty plant hanger. It was anchored securely to the ceiling. My arms were stretched above me and again I was helpless, a naked slave before his Mistress. My cock and balls were at her mercy. She straddled my cock with her cunt and drove herself to two quick orgasms before she let me have relief. I flooded her cunt in a prolonged and shuddering orgasm. It felt like I drove quarts of my jizz into her cunt.

When I was spent she got off of my cock and backed away with a smile of triumph. She circled me admiring her slave. Then she pulled a shift over her body, and donned some slip-ons. The shift was of thin material and hugged her body and emphasized her nipples. If anything she was sexier with that dress on than completely naked because I knew what was underneath. And so did my cock, which is more strongly connected to my imagination than to my eyes.

She walked around me fondling me possessively and then announced, "I'm going shopping. You are being punished. I shall be back in an hour." With a last squeeze of my balls and a stroke of my cock she left the room and the apartment.


About an hour later I heard her come in. She went to the kitchen and put some things away and then she came upstairs and entered the room. "Still here waiting for me cunt-slave?" she asked. "Yes, Mistress," I responded. My cock was rigid. I was eager to get my tongue back against her cunt and to plunge the full length of my cock into her hot, tight pussy.

"Lunch time," she said. She untied me, snapped the leash to my collar and led me down the stairs. Her ass wiggled provocatively under her shift. She led me into the kitchen where she pointed to a plate of food and bowl of water on the floor. "Eat your lunch properly," she ordered. I knew what that meant. I got on my hands and knees and buried my face in the food while keeping my ass high in the air and my legs apart so that Mistress could have an unobstructed view of my balls. I ate quickly and washed my face in the water.

"Under the table, slave boy." She sat at the table and began to eat her own lunch. I crawled under the table and lapped her cunt and clit while she slowly finished her lunch. Her eating was interrupted several times by her orgasms. It was only one o'clock and she had cum several dozen times since 7. I had already cum seven times in less than 24 hours and was desperate to cum again. I could never have dreamt that either of us was capable of such quantities of sex. The quality was fantastic too.


Mistress stood up from the kitchen table. "Time for your spanking, I think," she said. Just then there was a quick knock on the front door, which opened and I heard Brenda, our neighbor, holler "Hey, anybody home? Where's the birthday girl?" Mistress smiled and said to me "Guess you'll have to wait. Stay here!" She gave me a proprietary swat on the ass and walked from the kitchen calling "Hello yourself, birthday girl." Both women have the same birthday. This is part of the bond between them. Brenda and her husband, Tom, always celebrated the girls' birthday with us as a foursome. Not this year I guessed.

"How are you doing, Brenda," Mistress asked, "Having a good birthday?" "Oh", said Brenda, "I'm really down. Tom, that sonofabitch, has apparently forgotten it's my birthday today and has gone off with his buddies to play golf. How can husbands be so thoughtless?" "That's terrible," Mistress sympathized.

"I'll bet Bill didn't forget your birthday," she continued. "No, he didn't," Mistress, responded. From the kitchen I could hear the happiness in her voice. Brenda apparently picked up on it. "Oh, tell me. What did he do for your birthday? It must be nice." "It is," Mistress responded. There was a pregnant pause, then "Tell you what, I'll show you. Have a seat. I'll be right back."

I nearly fainted. She was going to show me to Brenda? I couldn't believe it. But then I realized that the thought of being "forced" to show my naked body to Brenda was exhilarating. My cock stiffened even more. Mistress came in and said, "Show time naughty slave boy." She connected the leash to my dog collar. She led me into the living room. When Brenda saw me she gasped. "What in the world... ? Why is Bill like that?"

"That's the present Bill gave me. He gave me a slave for the weekend. Right now that's not my husband, or even Bill. He is just my sex slave." Wow!" said Brenda and continued to stare. I was humiliated on one level and my face flushed. But on a deeper level I was thrilled to be on display as a sex object. I knew that my body, although not buffed, is attractive. My cock is only average in size, but shaved and hard as it was I was proud of how I must appear. My cock twitched. "I think he's glad to see you." Mistress said with a leer.

Brenda tried to stop staring at my cock and finally averted her eyes altogether. Mistress noted. "Hey, Brenda. He's a slave. He's there for my pleasure and that of my friends. You can look at him all you want. Fondle him if you want to." Speaking to me as she unsnapped the leash "Assume the position in front of Mistress Brenda." I walked close to Brenda's chair and stood facing her with cock forward, legs apart and hands behind my head. Brenda relaxed a little and began to examine me. "Check out his ass," said Mistress. "Turn around slave." I presented my ass to Brenda.

Brenda is just a kid-maybe 19 and has been married for less than a year to Tom. She's a fine piece. She's short but has great knockers and a cute butt. She likes to show them off too, because she usually wears clothes that emphasize these endowments. Today was no exception. She was wearing a short tennis skirt and a tight scoop-necked tee shirt without bra. Protruding nipples have a way of engorging my cock, and hers protruded.

Brenda continued to stare. Mistress sat in the other chair and had me turn around so that they both had a clear view of my steel-hard cock. "Why is he shaved?" asked Brenda. "Because I wanted an unobstructed view of what I own, " said Mistress. "Gaahd!" said Brenda still coping with the concept of one neighbor as a sex slave and the other as a slave owner.

"What do you have him do?" asked Brenda. "Whatever I want," said Mistress. "For example?" asked Brenda. "Well, let me tell you about how things have gone so far. Last night he met me naked on his knees. He undressed me and then gave me a bath. While I was in the tub I made him masturbate in front of me." "You made him what?" ejaculated Brenda. "I made him whackoff. I thought I'd find it amusing and it was. He really made a mess that he had to clean up afterwards." "You're kidding!" "Nope." said Mistress, "he's my slave and he does what I want." "Gaahd, I wish I'd seen that." "I can have him demonstrate again for you if you want." Brenda, still uncomfortable backed down quickly. "No, just kidding". But she wasn't sure she was kidding.

"What else did you make him do?" "He's spent a lot of time since last night learning to lick my clitoris." "Wow!" She thought about that for a moment and then shyly asked, "What does that feel like?" "It's fabulous. It would feel good if my husband did it, but when it's a slave that you are forcing to do it, the power rush and the sexual rush combine to an incredible high." Brenda said plaintively, "I wish I could get Tom to lick my clit."

"All you have to do is demand it," Mistress said. "I've asked but he just wants me to suck his cock". "Girl," said Mistress, "you need a little assertiveness training." I almost smiled. Mistress was now the most assertive woman I knew, but before last night she presented as meek and mild. I began wondering what had triggered the change.

"Does he have intercourse with you?" asked Brenda. "You mean does he fuck me? No, I fuck him," countered Mistress. "I use his body, not the other way around. I ride his cock when it pleases me, otherwise I make him lick and suck my cunt."

Thinking perhaps that she was changing the subject, Brenda asked, "I heard you guys go out last night. Did you have fun?" "It was great," said Mistress. We had a limo and I made him lap me all the way to the restaurant with his pants around his knees and stroking his cock. At the restaurant I wouldn't let him eat or drink. I made him diddle me and stroke himself under the table. I came four times on the way to dinner and twice in the restaurant. I made him cum under the table and then led him out on my leash. He looked a sight with jizz-stains on his pants."

Brenda's jaw had dropped to her chin in wonder. "On the ride back," Mistress continued, "I made him strip completely and suck me all the way home. I made him walk in from the curb stark naked, bare-cock to the breezes. And boy did he have a hardon by then."

"I made him eat chocolate syrup from my cunt and tits and made him give me an hour-long full body massage before I let him sleep on the floor by my bed. This morning he woke me with cuntlapping, sucked me while I ate breakfast and then kept it up while he washed me in the shower."

"What a birthday present!" Brenda said. "How much longer is he going to be your slave?" "Until tomorrow night at 6 answered Mistress. Between now and then my cunt is going to be very, very happy."


Brenda mused for a moment. "That damned Tom didn't even remember my birthday. I'd sure like to make him a slave for even a day." "Then go for it," said Mistress. "Oh he wouldn't do it,"said Brenda. "He will if you handle him right", countered Mistress. "What do you mean?" asked Brenda.

"When he comes home be real pissed. Lay a real guilt trip on him. At some point he's bound to say something like 'I'll make it up to you.' You say 'How?' and whatever he comes up with you dismiss as worthless. Finally he'll say something like 'I'll do anything you want, Brenda, just don't be mad'. Then you bear down 'you don't really mean that. You wouldn't do just anything I want.' He'll say, 'sure I will, just tell me.' You go back and forth a few times like this and then you say 'Okay, I want you to spend from now to Sunday night doing everything I tell you to. You will be my slave.' At that point he'll probably renege. You then storm out of the room really pissed saying 'I said you wouldn't do what I wanted.' He'll finally cave and say 'All right, I'll do it.' You must then seize the moment. 'Okay then show me. Strip naked and get on your knees.'"

"If he complies, and he probably will, you've got him. Take it from there one step at a time. He'll undoubtedly enjoy himself although he may not realize it to begin with. Most men like to be dominated sexually by a woman. Make sure that he gets to cum often enough so that he doesn't rebel. Once he's been in the role for a while you can do anything you want to him." I recognized this final advice. It had sure worked on me. Mistress had drained my balls five times last night and made me a deliriously happy cunt slave. Now, even after being frustrated for much of the morning, I had no urge to rebel.

Brenda said, "I don't know if I could." "Brenda," said Mistress, "stop being a wuss. Tom's forgotten your birthday and you should be pissed enough to demand he give you what my husband gave me voluntarily." "But I don't know if I can carry it off," said Brenda. "If I can, you can," said Mistress.

"Let's give you a little experience. My slave was late getting breakfast to me. For that he is about to be spanked. If you help me it will demean him and make the punishment better. It will also help you gain confidence." I was mortified and excited at the thought of being spanked in front of Brenda. She was awed "You mean you're going to spank him and you want me to watch?" "Not quite," said Mistress. "I'm going to spank him while you watch and learn how to do it. Then you'll spank him while I watch and critique your effort." I was stunned, but once again the twitching of my cock convinced me I liked the idea.

"Over my knees, slave," said Mistress. I draped myself across her lap with my naked ass vulnerable and exposed. As before she didn't just spank me but added the humiliating but exhilarating familiarities of fondling my ass and stroking my balls and cock. This time she even tweaked my nipples. She began to spank me with just that stroke that was humiliating and punishing but not so painful that it wasn't arousing. She interrupted her work occasionally to play possessively with my body. Arranged as I was I could see an expression of wonder on Brenda's face. Judging by the flush she was developing she was aroused by the thought that her turn was about to come. Her nipples had hardened and lengthened and threatened to poke through her tight, tee shirt.

When Mistress was done, she commanded "Slave, kneel before Mistress Brenda and beg her to spank you for being naughty." "Yes, Mistress," I said. I crawled to Mistress Brenda and knelt before her. I knew my role well by now. I knelt with my back straight and my knees well apart so that my throbbing cock was in plain view. I hung my head and in a begging voice said "Mistress Brenda, I have been a naughty slave and deserve punishment. Please spank me."

"All right," said Brenda weakly. "No, no," said Mistress. "Come on Brenda. You're a mistress. Demand he get over lap." Her voice strengthened somewhat but she was still not in the role. "Get over my knees, naughty slave." I climbed on her lap and she mimicked Mistress actions. But the touch was very different. Where Mistress fondled and stroked with the assurance of ownership, Brenda's touch was tentative and nervous. "For God's Sake, Brenda, he's a slave. Take pleasure from his body. Grab, squeeze, fondle! While he's on your lap he's your slave. Use him!"

Her touch firmed and then she began spanking me. Timidly at first but with encouragement from Mistress she picked up her blows. When she stopped to play with my body I sensed a growing confidence. Mistress encouraged her to keep going and soon she was very confident. Her blows were significantly stronger than Mistress delivered and I began to squirm as my ass warmed. The sensation of my cock grinding into her lap drove Brenda even farther and finally Mistress made her stop. "I think you're getting it. Slave, run, don't walk to the bathroom and bring back a towel. Hurry I want to see those balls bounce. Wait upstairs until I call you and then bounce those balls on the way back down." "Yes Mistress," I said as I trotted to the stairs, cock out and balls bouncing beneath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.