Perfect Birthday Present - Cover

Perfect Birthday Present

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Part 1: Friday Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Friday Evening - Bill's wife Beth wants him to be her sex slave for her birthday weekend. He agrees and gets more than he bargained for. He gets spanked, exhibited to her friends and even gets butt-fucked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I arrived home, flowers in hand, ready to celebrate my wife's 25th birthday. When I entered our town house I was surprised to find her absent. She had been explicit. She had told me that she had definite plans for the weekend and that it was important that I be home by 6. I had not inquired further, assuring her that whatever she wanted to do for her birthday was just fine with me. I never dreamed that she would take my agreement so literally, but I was to learn quickly.

I walked into the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase. I spotted an envelope addressed to me in her handwriting on the kitchen table. I found a vase, put the flowers in with some water and centered it on the table expecting that she would be pleased with my thoughtfulness. I then opened the envelope.

In it were two sheets of paper. The first read:

"My Dearest Husband Bill,

You have been very sweet to agree to do what I want for the weekend. I have made extensive plans for us and if you agree to follow my wishes I am sure your weekend will be as wonderful as my own.

I want a weekend of sex, sex and more sex! Specifically I want you to agree to be my naked sex slave for the next 48 hours-until Sunday evening at 6. During that time I will expect you to obey my every command.

If you do this, not only will I receive pleasures beyond pleasure, but also you will have the most erotic experience of your life. I know you will enjoy it. If that is not enough incentive, if you will be my sex slave for the weekend I will be your absolute slave when your birthday weekend comes next month.

If you are willing to serve me as my slave, follow the instructions on the attached sheet. Otherwise, just meet me in the living room for a drink at 6:30.

Your loving wife,

Beth"

I was flabbergasted but aroused. Beth and I had been married for five years and had dated for a year before that. Sex was good, but not adventuresome. We made love once or twice a week and when it wasn't in the missionary position it was because she was on top, and that wasn't often. I knew from reading that oral sex was very popular with couples these days, but we didn't do it, just getting right to the main event. It wasn't that Beth was frigid, she had intense multiple orgasms, it's just that we were both inexperienced.

I had been with only two other women before we met and had been faithful to her since then. I think she'd had sex with one boyfriend before me, but she had certainly not "done it" with him more than a few times. I was sure she had been faithful to me since we met.

The idea that my wife would want me to be her sex slave as a birthday present just wasn't something I would have dreamed of. But judging from the state of my cock, it was an idea I liked. The thought of being naked and serving her fantastic body was thrilling. Beth is a 5'8" redhead with a slim figure carrying good sized, well-shaped breasts. Her nipples are fantastic, very prominent and prone to erection during sex. Just the thought of her naked body stiffened my cock.

I wouldn't be meeting her for a drink in the living room. I hadn't read the attachment, but I already intended to follow instructions and to give her what she wanted. I would be her naked sex-slave for the weekend. I knew she loved me and I trusted her completely. The thought of being the slave of a gorgeous redhead with great tits and long legs was fantastic. I couldn't wait to worship her body with my cock.

The attachment to the letter asking me to be a sex slave provided explicit instructions for my preparation.

"Slave-obey the following commands or expect punishment for disobedience.

Go to the guest bathroom where you will find all your toiletries. Remove all your clothes and put them in the hamper. Remove your wedding ring and watch. (Slaves are not married and do not wear jewelry. They rarely wear clothes.)

Shave closely and shower thoroughly. Use the toiletries I have provided.

Next go to the kitchen completely naked and fill the champagne bucket with ice. Take the champagne bottle from the refrigerator and take it and the ice bucket to the mistress bathroom.

At 6:25 light the candles I have placed in the bathroom and bedroom. Turn off all other lights. When you hear me enter the front door at 6:30 get on your knees at the foot of the bed, make sure your cock is hard and await your mistress' arrival.

Remember that for the next 48 hours you are not my husband but my sex slave. Your body belongs to me.

You will speak only when spoken to and you will limit your responses to either 'Yes, Mistress' or 'No, Mistress' unless specifically instructed otherwise."

It was already 10 past 6 and I didn't have much time before 6:30. My cock told me this was something I really wanted to do. I bolted up the stairs unbuttoning as I went. I skidded into the guest bathroom. I nearly ripped my clothes off and threw them into the hamper. I put my ring and watch on the vanity top.

I lathered my chin and shaved hurriedly but thoroughly. My hand was shaking with excitement and it's amazing that I didn't cut myself. My erect cock kept bumping into the cold countertop. I turned on the shower and climbed in. I lathered thoroughly, my head spinning with the concept of being a sex object for my wife's pleasure. Visions of her naked body demanding pleasure from my throbbing cock were overwhelming. I don't know how I avoided shooting a load right then and there, although I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to do so.

I dried off, put on the aftershave and antiperspirant that Beth had provided and raced down to the kitchen, my cock jutting before me like the prow of a boat, my balls bouncing beneath. I felt absolutely wonderful.

I got the champagne and ice bucket and raced back upstairs. The curtains were drawn and the room was dark. I noticed four candles spread around the room and when I entered the bathroom I found three more along with a champagne glass on the edge of the bathtub.

The bedside clock said 6:25. I grabbed some matches lying near one of the candles and started lighting them. I had just finished when I heard the front door open. Beth (my Mistress) was home. I dumped the matches, and moved to the foot of the bed and knelt. While concentrating on my chores, my cock had wilted a little, but a few strokes restored it to splendor.

I realized that Beth had now seen that I was not in the living room and that her sex slave must therefore be waiting naked on his knees. I heard her start up the stairs and my cock got harder.


My mistress (as I was beginning to think of her) entered the bedroom. She looked haughtily down at me. "I see my slave has followed instructions." "Yes, Mistress," I said. She walked imperiously around me examining me from every angle.

She was wearing shoes with very high heels and a dress of a blue satin that hugged every curve of her luscious body. Her nipples poked through the fabric. My cock became even stiffer.

"Stand up, slave." "Yes, Mistress," I said as I got to my feet. "Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head!" "Yes, Mistress," as I complied. She continued to move around me, but now she rubbed her hands over my body as she did so. She rubbed my chest and tweaked my nipples causing my cock to twitch. She ran her hands possessively over my ass and then finally she stopped in front of me and cupped my balls with one hand and grasped my cock with her other.

She looked me in the eye and said "Slave, are you prepared to obey my every command? Are you prepared to provide me with every sexual pleasure that I demand? If so, you will have orgasm after orgasm. You will drain your balls over and over again to please me. Are you prepared?" "Yes, Mistress," I said most sincerely.

"Then draw me a bubble bath and you may begin serving my body." "Yes, Mistress," I said as I moved into the bathroom to start her bath. She followed me and as I bent over to start the water she stepped close behind me and thrust her pelvis against my ass while reaching around my waist and caressing my cock and balls.

I was in no hurry to finish regulating the water, but she finally let go of me and demanded "Prepare me for my bath. First remove my earrings!" She stepped close to me and thrust her tits into my chest. My jutting cock was in contact with the slippery smoothness of her dress. It was difficult to concentrate on removing her dangling earrings. Fortunately, they were hung on simple open loops and even a fumble-fingered sex-slave with a throbbing cock could do it.

"Remove my dress very slowly!" she commanded. She raised her arms straight up. I grasped the bottom of her dress and lifted it inch by inch sliding my hands over her hips, past her waist up her sides and then along her arms. She was as tall as I am in those heels and I had to get right up against the whole length of her body to get the dress to clear. As I slowly inched the dress up she ground her body against me. I could feel her naked tits against my chest and my cock lodged between her legs. I finally slid the dress over her head and stepped back.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Mistress was wearing a shelf bra that pushed up her tits while leaving her nipples completely exposed. Below the waist she was wearing only a garter belt and stockings-no panties. She must have bought the belt and bra for this occasion, because I am sure she had not had them before. The sight of her wearing those items and also high heels was incredible. It felt as though my cock got even harder, something I wouldn't have believed was possible. It was throbbing.

I carefully hung up her dress. Again she thrust her chest into mine and commanded, "Remove my bra!" I reached around her and fumbled with the clasp. She grabbed my ass and ground her body into mine. When I got the clasp loose she let go and stepped back and the bra fell to the floor. I retrieved it and placed it carefully on the vanity.

Her body was magnificent in the flickering light of the candles. Her erect nipples jutted straight out from firm and rounded handfuls of titflesh. Her narrow waist dipped down to a neat bush above her cunt. I wanted nothing more than to take her in my arms, carry her to the bed and fuck us both silly. But I knew my place. It was not my initiative. I must do what my mistress commanded.

"Get on your knees and remove my stockings and make sure you please me as you do so!" "Yes, Mistress," I said as I knelt before her. I had never seen a garter belt in real life, but the principle seemed obvious. I unclasped the stocking on her left leg and then began to roll the stockings down her leg using the palms of my hand. I started with the upper edge of my palm against her cunt so that I rubbed against it as I moved my hands into position. From the way she trembled, I gathered that I had done this job right. I repeated the process with the second stocking and as my hands reached her knee she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my mouth towards her cunt. "Kiss my cunt, slave!"

I was startled but not reluctant. As I said, we did not practice oral sex, but I had read about it and was game to try. I planted my lips on her cunt and stuck out my tongue and wiggled it. She ground her twat against my face. "You obviously need training, but we have a whole weekend for that." She pulled away. "Turn off the water, Slave, the bath is full enough." I complied and she stepped regally into the tub holding my outstretched arm for support. Haughtily she reclined into the bubbles.

She leaned back and thrust out her legs. Her tits bobbed near the surface, the nipples occasionally poking through the foam. "Pour me champagne!" she commanded. I removed the wire cage from the bottle and carefully popped the cork. I poured her a glass and handed it to her. She disdainfully took it and sipping said. "Assume the position-legs apart hands behind your head. I want to enjoy the view of my property!" "Yes, Mistress," I said as I complied. My throbbing cock jutted upwards at 45 degrees. The glans had turned purple with excitement. I was positioned so that my cock was no more than three feet from her and she ogled it possessively.

After five minutes or so of examining me while disdainfully sipping her wine, she commanded "Pump your cock until you cum, slave!" I couldn't believe my ears! She wanted me to masturbate in front of her. This was the same woman that only last week averted her eyes when I peed in her presence. Now she wanted me to whack off for her so she could see my jizz fly. She didn't have to command me twice.

I grabbed my cock and started pumping. My cock had been rock hard for almost an hour. It had been physically and visually teased to the limit. The jizz had been boiling in my balls. With what seemed like only four strokes my balls erupted and my cock sent ropes of jizz flying from the end of my steel-hard member. I hadn't watched myself whack-off for years, but I'm sure I squirted more jizz farther that time than I had when I beat my meat as a red-hot sixteen year old.

I could tell that Mistress was momentarily startled. I am sure she had never seen a cock erupt, although she had felt mine cum in her cunt many times. She managed, however, to maintain an imperious mien and simply commanded, "Now clean up the mess you've made and get back in position." I took a wet washcloth and cleaned up the mess and then again "assumed the position." My cock had flagged, but while softer had not much diminished in size. I still felt studly and a suitable sex-slave.

Once Mistress had finished her champagne she commanded me "Slave, wash my body!" I reached for a washcloth, but she interrupted "Use your bare hands." My cock began a rapid comeback. I knelt by the tub and lathered my hands and began to wash her body. I started with her left foot. I washed it carefully and then began to move up her leg. Mistress lay back sipping champagne trying to appear as though she wasn't experiencing the feelings I was arousing. But her body was beginning to tremble again.

As my hand reached her crotch after a five-minute long journey, I made a point of caressing her cunt and in particular her clitoris. She convulsed for the first of many times that weekend in an intense and prolonged orgasm. I kept on "washing" her cunt until she came down and then started in or her right leg. I moved very slowly and lasciviously and when I reached her cunt several minutes later she was again ready to cum-and did.

I started on her left hand and spent five minutes moving from there, up her arm onto her chest. I washed her beautiful left tit paying special attention to the nipple and then moved slowly down her belly to again reach her cunt just as she was ready for a third orgasm. I had to reach across her to work on her right arm and side and I used this opportunity to rub my recovering cock against her left tit. Again I moved luxuriantly and ever so slowly into her tit and then down to her cunt giving her time to recover for a fourth orgasm, perhaps the most intense of all.

Experience told me that she was done for a while, so I moved back to the "position", proud of the recovery my cock had made. Mistress continued to sip champagne and after I replenished her glass for the second time, she commanded, "Wash my hair." As she said this she scooted forward in the tub raising her magnificent tits from the water into clear view. The sight of them adorned with flecks of foam hardened my cock some more. I was nearly ready to cum again.

I stepped into the tub behind her and settled down with her between my legs with my cock shoved against her ass cheeks. It felt incredible. She leaned her head back on my chest and I poured some water carefully over her hair being careful to avoid getting it in her face. I slowly worked shampoo into it her long auburn mane and worked up a good lather. After washing her hair for about ten minutes and massaging her scalp I slid my hands down over her tits and washed them thoroughly with the shampoo suds. I then moved my hands below the waterline, found her clitoris and tweaked her to a fifth orgasm.

She lay against me spent for almost ten minutes. Then with an obvious effort of will she got hold of herself and commanded. "Turn on the shower and rinse us clean!" I turned on the water and used the flexible showerhead to rinse her hair. Then she rose out of the water like Aphrodite from the ocean-and more beautiful-as I rinsed her entire body of suds. I also rinsed myself as the water drained from the tub.


I used a huge fluffy towel to dry her body. I was particularly gentle when I dried her gorgeous tits and I knelt before her when I toweled her legs and cunt. When she was dry, she commanded me to apply moisturizing cream to her body. I was already on my knees, so I worked upward, slathering her gorgeous legs and ass, tweaking her clitoris before moving up. I made sure that her tits were well treated and then worked on her shoulders and arms. My cock was at full, throbbing extension by now.

She commanded me to the bedroom where she sat at her makeup table while I dried and combed her beautiful hair. She had me apply conditioner. I brushed it one hundred strokes until it was gleaming in the candlelight. Finally she was satisfied with my job as bath slave.

"All right, slave boy, on your back on the bed! It's time you learn your real purpose in life." I lay down on the bed with a "Yes, Mistress." To my astonishment she picked up a pair of silk scarves and used them to bind my hands to the headboard. The astonishment did not extend to my cock, which hardened another notch. It felt huge. She also bound my legs to the foot of the bed. I was spread-eagled and helpless before her. My eager cock thrust upward, rigid with excitement.

"You belong to me, slave. Your only job is to concentrate on giving me pleasure. If you get pleasure from doing your job that is secondary. Your body is mine to use as I wish for my own pleasure. I will do anything with it I want. You have no recourse but to accept what I want to do. I had not realized how much this feeling of power over you would affect my cunt, but it loves it."

She moved over me. "Your nipples are mine." She began to kiss, tongue and nip at my nipples, first one and then the other. The effect on me was electric. I began to squirm with ecstasy and my cock throbbed with the feeling. The pleasure was almost unbearable, but she didn't relent. She kept laving until I thought my cock would erupt.

"Are you beginning to understand what is going to happen to you?" "Yes, Mistress," I responded. "Your cock and balls are mine too!" With that she grabbed my balls firmly in one hand and my cock firmly in the other and began to rub them. If her nipple sucking had been wonderful, this new sensation was fantastic. "I can use these toys as I want," she said. At that she bent her head down and licked my balls and then my cock. Then, to my surprise and infinite pleasure she opened her mouth and sucked my cock into her throat. I had dreamed of her doing this, but it had never happened before. It was all I could do to resist exploding a torrent of cum into her mouth, but I knew that I shouldn't and somehow resisted the need.

After she finished convincing me that she owned my body, she announced, "All right, slave. It's now time for you to learn to please me with your cock and tongue."

She spread her legs over me and brought her cunt over my face. "Stick out your tongue, slave boy. We'll start your training as a cunt-lapper." I didn't have time to respond. I just stuck out my tongue and suddenly her cunt was against my lips. "Wiggle that tongue and don't stop!" she commanded. I wiggled my tongue furiously and she moved her cunt around until suddenly I sensed my tongue in contact with a hard nubbin of rubbery flesh. She immediately began to moan. I have already noted that I was not an experienced cunt-licker, but I knew enough of anatomy to be sure that I was tonguing her clit.

I flicked and licked with my tongue for all I was worth and was even able to take it between my closed lips and suck on it. Suddenly Mistress spasmed and arched, almost pulling away from my ravening tongue. I moved my head up following her cunt, sucking and tonguing furiously as she came in a shuddering orgasm. I kept up my attentions driving her higher and higher into bliss.

She didn't let up. She continued to grind her cunt against my mouth and had orgasm after orgasm, each one louder and more intense than the one before. Finally she moved off my mouth and slid back onto my belly.

"Now it's cock training time, slave boy. I'm going to ride your cock until I've had all the pleasure I want. When I'm satisfied, I will command you to cum. Cum before I tell you to and you will be punished. Do you understand, slave-boy? Your cock is mine and you will use it for my pleasure not yours!" "Yes, Mistress," I said. My cock was as hard as I had ever known it. It felt as though it were two feet long. All my consciousness was focused on my cock. I had never felt so horny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.