Kajri - Cover

Kajri

Copyright© 2003 by Aguia Branca

Part 2: The Capture

BDSM Sci-fi Sex Story: Part 2: The Capture - Kidnapped and taken to a strange new world, what will happen to her? I would like to acknowledge John Norman and his "GOR " series as partial inspiration for this story.

Caution: This BDSM Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub  

M'glev was exceptionally pleased with this new treasure. His voyage had been most profitable, he had gone to Earth to deliver his load of the yellow crystals this planet so craved, and in the bargain to capture a couple of the women the men of his planet craved. The agreement that had been made years before with the leaders of this planet required he register the women he captured with their government, before taking them. It also required he not reveal who he was or from where he came to the inhabitants here. The leaders of this planet did not believe their people were ready to learn of the existence of Lycrosia, or of their culture. The governments had agreed to the periodic raiding of their women, because of their greed for the crystals that provided them with "clean energy".

He studied her inert form as she slowly began to regain consciousness. He had studied her for 10 cycles on her home world, from a distance after seeing her in the campus library that night...


It had been warm evening, and he had already spotted two potential prizes and was following up on the first one when he spotted her. At first glance, it was unmistakable - she was prostrating herself to one of the young men, offering him a book. The motion and action were unmistakably those of a kajri.

He watched her return to her seat, her moves fluid, more like a cat than a tall, lithe, and lovely young woman. Thick, luxuriant auburn hair flowed to the small of her back. It was not the garish colored hair he had noticed on so many of the women on this world, but a color only the Goddess could provide. She was about 35 feda tall, and weighed close to 55 lagras. Her breasts were about the size of a ripe b'klat. She was wearing a pair of skintight jeans that showed off the firmness of her small butt and tiny waist. As she turned to sit, she glanced in his direction and he was able to see the clear emerald green of her eyes as she scanned the room before sitting down. Her mid-drift blouse showed her flat stomach, and the blue crystal butterfly that hung from her pierced navel. As he continued to study her, he realized the butterfly in her navel matched the one on her necklace... and the pair in her ears. Even though she was with a group of other students, she did not seem to be truly part of the group, sitting apart from the others, but close enough to join their conversations from time to time.

He wandered away, returning from time to time to catch another glimpse of his prey never getting close enough for her, or any of those with her to notice his intent looks. About two hours passed, and he saw she was gathering her books and study materials in preparation for the trip back to her home. He heard the others ask her to join them at a local pub for a beer, and her decline the invitation. There was only one exit to the library, hurrying he made it out and was behind a tree across the street when she came out.

He watched her go to the stand of bicycles and unlock hers. Adjusting her backpack, she swung onto the bike and slowly pedaled away. Quickly he made his way to the bike stand, selecting one, he pointed a crystal at the lock, murmuring a few unintelligible words, a narrow beam of light emitted from the red crystal and the lock fell away. He hurried after her on the stolen bicycle, catching sight of her after only two blocks. He followed her at a discreet distance, never closer than two blocks, or more than three.

She abruptly slowed and turned into the driveway of one of the houses it had been converted into apartment houses near the campus. Discarding the bike behind a row of bushes, he walked the last block until he stood across the street from her home. Seeing the lights come on in the third story windows, he smiled. He now knew where she lived, 2601 Argonne Ave. Apt C. Smiling, he turned and walked back the way he had come.

It had only taken a few minutes in her small apartment to uncover all of the information he needed about her.

Name - Debra Lee Ominus

Hometown - Reston, VA

Student ID - ODU283445-92

Major - History

Minor - English Literature

Social Security - 230-17-0773

Birth date - 5 June 2062

The efficiency apartment was sparsely furnished, no plasma screen or stereo in sight. The only furniture was the twin bed, a desk and chair, a bookshelf, a kitchen table with 2 chairs and a dresser. There were two bowls on the floor in the kitchen area, one with some kind of animal food the other filled with water. The bathroom revealed little information, as it too contained only the barest of necessities for an attractive young woman - shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and toothbrush. He saw no perfumes, or makeup cases except for two lipsticks and an eye shadow.

Leaving the apartment exactly as he had found it, he hurriedly made his way to the Federal Building on Granby St. Once there, he quickly made his way to the nondescript Office of Foreign Affairs and made his submission report to the field officer. It would take two days to get approval for all three subjects, would he be able to wait, or was there urgency to the request? He told the agent there was no urgency; he would make use of the time to investigate he subjects further.

Two days later, he had the approvals and dull reports of the histories of the women in his hands. The government would make the women effectively disappear once he had captured them, or they could take care of the entire process and deliver them directly to his ship. Accidents without survivors happened all the time, they needed the dates he wanted them. The agent also informed him that the items he had requested to be loaded on his ship were ready for loading, was there anything else he could do for him?

He requested the agency take care of capturing two of the subjects; bring them to the ship, the raven haired woman in three days, the blond on the fourth day. He would handle the third by himself. He would return to Langley immediately to oversee the loading and stowage of his cargo.

Seven days later, he returned to her apartment to collect his prize. He arrived a little after 2PM, knowing her normal routine was to come home about 3:30 before returning to the campus library at 7 to study. Waiting in the alcove beside the refrigerator, he saw the cat come out from its hiding place under the bed at 3:25. At precisely 3:30 he heard the door downstairs open, and her light tread as she came up the two flights of stairs. Her key scratched at the lock, then the door came open and she stepped into the apartment. As she bent over to pick up the waiting feline, he stepped out of the alcove and struck the back of her head with the staff, not hard enough to kill, but enough force to cause her to immediately lose consciousness. A little blood now stained the staff where it had contacted her head. The cat had scampered away when he had struck, and now was hiding under the bed once again. Closing the door, he turned to his conquest. He picked the lifeless body up and laid her on the bed and began to undress her. When he was done, he stepped back to admire his prize, pleased with what he saw. Her pubic hair was trimmed, but not shaved, and he saw no apparent blemishes in her creamy skin. Yes, he had picked well. She would fetch a very good price if he chose to sell her. He wiped down the staff with her blouse, and then affixing the red crystal to the staff, he picked her up struck the staff on the floor and returned to the ship with his prize.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.