The Naked Crane - Cover

The Naked Crane

Copyright© 2003 by Bobo

Chapter 5: Crime and Punishment

Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story: Chapter 5: Crime and Punishment - A perfect day at the beach for Heidi.

Caution: This Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Ranger on shore was looking directly at us. He hopped off of his ATV like a cowboy dismounting from his trusted horse. He had the hard look, with his mirrored sunglasses and mounty hat, of a state trooper approaching a speeder on route 95. He motioned for us to come in.

"Oh crap... what do we do now?" I lamented.

"I dunno. No way to avoid this really. Let's just be cooperative and maybe he'll go easy on us." Bo's voice seemed to crackle a bit.

"What can they do to us?" I worried aloud.

"I don't know. Hopefully just a ticket or something."

As Bo stood up, I tried to stay behind him and mirror his moves, keeping myself as hidden as possible. He started into the water and I stayed right behind him, my hand touching his back as if to not lose him in a fog. Suddenly instead of trying to be seen, I was trying to hide.

As we got close to our awaiting punisher, I felt like a condemned person on the way to the electric chair. My body was starting to tremble. My breath getting short. My heart pounding loudly in my ears. I could barely focus on what was happening around me. As we got to shore I stayed behind Bo, holding the backs of his arms while timidly peaking at the ranger on the other side of him.

His face was stern, as if he was angry. As we closed to within a couple of feet, Bo started talking.

"Hello Sir. I'm sure you're wondering what this is all about." At that point our executioner cut him off abruptly.

"Shut up!" He said with the tenor of a drill sergeant. "So you two lovebirds want to get naked and lewd on my beach?! We'll just see about that! This is a family beach. My family beach. And you two assholes are making it dirty!" He ranted.

"You. Come out from behind your scum bag friend so I can look at you." He said leaning sideways to get a better look at me.

I was more afraid of not doing what he said at this point than doing it. I started to slide timidly to my right when I heard Bo. "That's not necessary. We're willing to cooperate, just..."

"Shut up, needle dick!" came the reply. "When I want your opinion I'll ask for it! Now shut your mouth and do as I say before I take you both back to the ranger station and call the cops to come get you both!"

"Now you, get out here and let me see you!" He demanded again.

This time I moved quickly, sliding to my right, keeping one arm folded over my breasts and my other hand clamped firmly on my vagina.

"Drop your hands to your sides and come closer."

I was frozen with fear. I didn't know what to do.

"Now! Do it! You're the one out here naked so that everyone can see you. Why are you getting bashful now?!"

I did as he commanded, dropping my hands, showing him everything.

He stared at me. Studying each part of my body slowly. Showing no emotion, whatsoever.

" I should kick both of your asses and throw you both in jail. You're two filthy animals!"

"Look, we know what we did was wrong, but..." Bo tried again to reason with this lunatic.

"Shut up, I said!" Came the command again. This time as he said it, he reached back to his ATV and pulled out a small club, with the look of a cop's nightstick.

"What's your name, needle dick?"

"Bo. Bo Watson."

"Where you from?" The inquisitor continued.

"A few towns over. Amesbury."

"Hmmmm... what about you there princess. What's your name?"

"Heidi." I stammered with obvious fear in my voice. "Heidi Hendersen. I'm from here in Ipswich." As I said this I began to notice that there were more people in the area. Many were walking by, and stopped to take in the spectacle. My nudity know felt extreme, humiliating, as these people saw all of me under these circumstances.

"Well, I could take you both down to the ranger station in the parking lot and hold you 'til the cops come and throw your asses in jail. Let you get your names in the paper for lewd conduct and public nudity." He said sounding slightly more calm.

"But I'm feeling benevolent today. So let's go up to your belongings and let me see your ID's. Then I'll decide exactly what to do with you. Let's go." As he said this, he turned, beckoning us to go by him. As I passed him by, I felt a tap on my rear-end. I jumped looking back I could see the nightstick in position and my executioner grinning.

As we walked up the beach several people stood and stared. I tried not to look to closely. I noticed though to my right were several young boys laughing and joking, college aged at the most. They were definitely enjoying the show. If I wasn't so frightened at the moment this would've made me very hot.

When we got to our towels, our executioner started directing us again. "OK, get your ID's out and hand them over. And don't touch anything else and don't even think about putting anything on. Grabbing the ID's from our outstretched hands, he continued, before even looking at them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.