Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 59: Opening... the Expansion

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59: Opening... the Expansion - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

I felt Dana caressing me and I realized I was dozing off. I opened my eyes to find her looking at me with inquiring eyes. Then she asked, "Are you tired?"

"Nope... just relaxing, I guess... and this is just... too soothing..."

"I'd say," she replied with a soft chuckle. Then she extricated herself from my embrace, and seemed to search for something.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"The sponge."

I looked around, and saw it lying on the floor by the side of the tub. I took it, and gave it to her. She motioned me to sit up, and when I didn't comply, she said, "Can you sit up? I want to wash you."

"Nope. I am going to wash you," I said, and quickly grabbed the sponge from her before she realized what I was doing. Then I sat up, and motioned her to sit between my legs.

She looked like she was going to object, but after a momentary hesitation she decided to comply. "Very well," she said. After she positioned herself with her back to me, she looked over her shoulder. "You'll be next," she announced.

When I nodded my agreement, she turned around. She pulled up her knees and leaned forward with her arms resting on her knees to support her, offering her back. Since the bath gel was a mixture of soap and mineral oil, it produced very little lather when I tried. I was tempted to step out of the tub to pick a bar of soap, when she said, "This is mostly for relaxation and massage, Mitch. Just rub the sponge gently with plenty of water."

"Oh... OK!"

For the next ten minutes, I ran the sponge on her back and soaked her skin with the oily suds. Then I worked her back muscles with my fingers, while giving her little kisses now and then. Finally, I pulled her to my chest, and leaned back against the end of the tub. I repeated the same procedure for her front, especially working her tits to a gentle arousal, leaving her nipples hard, and used the sponge to gently tease the hard nubbins. By then I could hear her starting to breathe harder. Her head was on my shoulder, nuzzling my neck, and as I continued to tease and massage her flesh, her breath came out in soft gasps, warming my neck.

"That's enough, darling," she said softly, before kissing my neck. When I didn't heed her and continued massaging her tits, she grabbed my hands and stopped me. "Please, Mitch. That will keep me. I want to save it for bed, where we will be more comfortable. This is supposed to be a sensual massage, and you did well."

"Do I have to?" I pouted.

"Yes, you have to, child!" she responded teasingly. "I want to take my pleasure also. So, scoot!"

"I thought you were taking your pleasure," I retorted.

"I was, and I am going to, more. I want to play with you as you did with me. Now, scoot." When I didn't move, she said, "Please?"

After collecting a long kiss from her, we changed places. Like I had done for her, she started on my back, massaging and washing me with the soft sponge. She even used her pencil erasers that were attached to her firm globes, by rubbing them against my back. Just when I was getting ready to pick her up and take her to the bedroom, she stopped, and pulled me back to her chest. I complained with a frustrated groan. "Hush!" she said with a commanding but gentle tone, before she kissed my neck, sending tingles all over my body. I groaned again, this time in pleasure. Immediately, I let out another groan when I felt her fingers close around my hardness and gently stroked it.

"Please, don't," I gasped in between pants. She stopped her ministrations to let me catch my breath. "I am too close. I want to save it for the bed," I offered. Even though I might have trouble controlling myself, later in bed, I wanted to save my energy, feeling rather lethargic at the moment, and I wasn't sure if I could muster enough energy if I got my release now.

She paused for several seconds, her fingers gently closed around my penis, holding it motionless. Then she kissed my neck and said, "OK." Releasing my hardness, her hand returned to my belly, and she resumed her massage. From time to time, her hand returned to my penis to give it a few short strokes, but taking care not to work me up too much. She even massaged the small area between my balls and inner thigh, and then gently cradling my nuts she rubbed behind my scrotum. As a result my penis swelled up more with the rush of fresh blood to my groin.

"Dana!" I warned her, but it wasn't necessary. She gave a quick squeeze to the tip of my penis to control my rising passion.

"What are you doing?" I blurted out after I managed to collect myself.

"I'm priming you, my dear. I want all of this," she said, and cupped my balls and then grasped my penis, to demonstrate what she meant. "I want to feel it stir my insides and fill me up to the brim. I want to feel you leak from me for days on end," she added with a throaty voice.

"Jeezz! If you're not careful, you'll cause an accident and spoil your plans."

"Then I'll tie you to the bed and have my way with you till I have my fill of you. Your call?" she retorted saucily.

"God, woman!" I exclaimed, and quickly grabbed her hands which were still busy massaging my groin, to stop her from causing a premature accident.

Instead of a reply, she laughed, and then nipped my earlobe.

"Behave yourself, will you!" I warned.

"I'll be good... very gooodd!"

"Yeah? Now, why do I feel like I just walked into the den of a sleeping lioness?"

"Because... you are a lion and you're going to mount your mate?" She let out a short laugh, enjoying teasing me.

I let out another groan, both at her response and what her hands were doing to me. As she made her remark, she gently pinched my nipples, sending an electric current through my spine. To tell the truth, I hardly enjoyed nipple play, and let my partners know it didn't do much for me when they tried it, but this time, I found it quite pleasant. But when she continued to rub my nipples and play with them the pleasant feeling dissipated.

"I... Dana... it's..."

She stopped what she was doing. "You don't like it?" she asked hesitantly.

"I... uhh... no. That first pinch was pleasant, but... I... I don't really like..." I trailed off.

"Oh! I thought you might enjoy nipple play."

"Oh, I do! I really do enjoy it," I replied. "Playing with your nipples, I mean!" I added pointedly.

"Those are designed for babies, not for you," she retorted.

"And ours aren't even designed for that," I responded.

"Maybe you were a bottle baby," she remarked.

"I doubt it. I was Mom's first, and I know how Mom is about babies... and not only about her own."

"Hmmm... that's strange!" she responded cryptically.

"What's strange?" I asked rising to the bait.

"You have nice teeth. If she had trouble weaning you, you might have been sucking on your thumb, and that usually shows on the teeth... like horse teeth..."

I couldn't help myself. I started to laugh. "Where did you come up with that?" I asked in between bouts of laughter.

"Well, it's true. I've seen it with many kids," she replied defensively.

"From nipples to horse teeth..." I remarked, laughing again, and I could sense she was trying to pout as if hurt, but she gave up and joined in as well. However, I wasn't going to be let off the hook so easily; she tweaked and pinched my nipples playfully.

The water was almost tepid, and Dana suggested we should start cleaning up before retiring to bed. After a few more minutes of dawdling in her arms, and enjoying her hands, I finally extricated myself from my comfortable seat, and pulled the plug to drain the tub. Dana stepped out of the tub to get her shampoo and conditioner. When she returned, she turned on the taps and used a generous amount to make a good lather with the sponge. Then she started to wash me from head to toe. Picking up the showerhead she washed the suds away, before giving me the sponge and the shampoo. I took my time washing her, paying careful attention to every nook and cranny, despite her protests. Then I shampooed her hair. After washing the suds away, I used the conditioner on her hair. While we waited for the conditioner to do its job, Dana shampooed my hair and gave me a quick scalp massage. We finished it off by rinsing each other's hair and stepped out of the tub. By then we were almost running out of hot water, but we had been very careful. I made a mental note to keep this place in mind for later, if I happened to visit the town again.

As we dried each other with big towels, I was ready to jump her bones. She seemed ready as well; her eyes were burning with desire, darkened in arousal, and her nipples stood proudly erect, high on her firm breasts. I didn't dry her between her legs, instead I used my tongue to gather her essence. Her smell—a mixture of the scented bath gel, soap, and her natural oils—was heady and it went directly to my brain and penis, making me swell. She quickly brushed her teeth, while pushing me away from the sink with her hips, not allowing me to share the sink with her, and told me to hang the towels. I took my turn at the sink, and she told me not to come into the room before being called in. When I tried to object, she shushed me with a finger on my lips and a quick kiss. So, I tried to wait patiently for her call. In the meantime, I busied myself brushing my teeth and finished my ablutions by splashing a bit of aftershave on my face.

Finally, the long awaited call came, her melodic voice inviting me with, "You can come out."

As I stepped into the room, my eyes immediately fell on her. She was a vision. However, I forced myself to scan the room, sensing something out of order; I noticed she had collected our clothes—they were haphazardly strewn on the floor when we were undressing—and put them neatly on the chairs. Satisfied, I turned back to her, and slowly walked around the big bed, taking in the sights, while her eyes followed me with an amused glint in her eyes. I suspected she knew the effect she had on me, since she carefully planned for it. She was on her back, her honey blond tresses spread on the pillow. She had both arms up, her wrists crossed right above her head, which served to pull her tits up, making them stand out on her chest, capped with very erect nipples. My eyes swept down, moving from her beautiful breasts down to her flat stomach, and to the small patch of pubic hair, below which her labia peeked at me, slightly engorged with blood, and glistening with her dew. Right then, she pulled her knees up, slowly, until her heels were close to her hips, and spread them wide apart. I saw the lips part, slowly, as if petals were being peeled, and the inner pink flesh came into view.

Oh MAN! This is... this is just... too much!

As if that wasn't enough, with one hand she picked another pillow and pulled it next to her hips. Giving me a very saucy look, she slowly raised her hips, and pulled the pillow under her hips.

You were saying... ?

Jeezz... shut up, will you! I have eyes!

Yeah, and they are probably going to pop soon, if you don't do something!

I grinned at the thought. Worse, it reminded me something from past—

Dana broke the silence. "I hope you're not grinning at me. It's all for you."

"Oh, I know! You look delicious. I think I'm going to keep watching this a bit more."

She gave me a pout, before she said, "Come on. I need you. How can you stay there and only look."

"Believe me, it's very difficult, harder than you can imagine. But, I just want to take my time and count my blessings."

"Blessings?"

"If what my mom told me—when I was young—were to be true, I might not be enjoying this sight at all. I would have been blind as a bat and miss this beautiful view."

"Blind? Oh!... OH!" Her face went through several changes as she realized what I was talking about. She chuckled with a small grin. "Now, you don't have to go blind... just come to me, and I'll show you how and why," she teased, and opened her arms in invitation.

I couldn't hold out any longer, so I quickly climbed on the bed, between her legs, and began to kiss her calf. Unfortunately, I was getting worked up a lot, even by that little bit of foreplay, and immediately moved up to her inner thighs. She must have been getting impatient as well, and pulled me up to her pussy, and I didn't even resist. After inhaling her scent, I dove into her hungrily, lapping everything in sight. She let out a small squeal, and twisted around, before she settled down. Her hands were pulling and pushing my head, and after less than two minutes, she tried to pull me up. When that didn't work, she grabbed my hair, and forced my head off her pussy. I looked up, and she said, "Please. I need you inside me. Right now!"

Her eyes were wide, dark pools of desire, and she looked very needy. Without a word, I abandoned my nighttime snack, and crawled along her body. Her hands were insistent, pulling me along in invitation, and then she snuck a hand between our bodies, and grabbed my penis. As I was positioning myself above her, she guided me to her opening and after rubbing me between her lips to wet the tip, she put it in. Then, her hands returned to my buttocks, pulled me in while she raised her hips. Without my assistance she managed to get me to slide in her about an inch or two. She was very wet and very ready. Before I had a chance to get control of the situation, she pulled me down again, and lurched up, and I slipped in further.

Finally, collecting myself, I followed through, and punched deep inside her with one hard stroke; I ended up pushing her hips down to the pillow underneath her ass. I took a short pause to slip my arms under her, and took my weight on my elbows, which brought my chest down on her tits. Grabbing her shoulders, I gave a few quick rabbit strokes, and she panted in response. Then her arms wrapped around me, her hands scratching my back, urging me to continue.

"Just a mo—"

"Shut up and fuck me!" she growled, and her hips started a swiveling motion, taking my breath away.

It was just too much. Throwing caution to wind, I started to fuck her, hard and fast, with no finesse. It was the age-old rhythm since the dawn of man, with a slight twist; we became two wild animals, scratching, panting, gasping, and fucking. It wasn't even ten minutes when I felt I was getting dangerously close to my release. Quickly, I pulled my arms free. Realizing what I was up to, she pulled her knees to my sides, and one-by-one, I slipped an arm underneath them. That tilted her hips, opening her to my strokes and allowing me to go deeper.

The last few minutes were a rush to the finish line, not knowing which one of us would cross it first. I was too far-gone to be able to control myself or consider where she was, and perhaps on a subconscious level I felt that this was what she wanted. So I began to pummel her into the bed, hearing her soft screams and grunts, and suddenly I was there. I felt my penis swell. Quickly pulling out all the way, I drove in again with a vicious thrust trying to reach depths untouched. I wasn't sure what it was, but right then it felt like something just grabbed the tip of my cock. That was the last straw for me, and I came. And a second later, I felt her hips go crazy, and she heaved; her back arched, and she began to tremble as if she was being electrocuted. Then her body froze in that pose for a few seconds, before she fell back, and let out a soft keening sound that grew up in volume to turn into a full shriek, before it cut off. Her cry pulled me back from the never-never land I was in, and I felt her channel grasp my shaft. I realized she was coming, so I ground my pubic bone against hers to extend her pleasure. I rubbed my chest against her tits, and nibbled on her neck. In the meantime, her pussy was busy milking my penis for everything it had, and then some. It was like she had fingers down there, massaging my shaft to get everything I had to offer. I could feel the contractions at the spot right behind the root of my penis, as it responded to her pussy by trying to pump all I had, but as I ran out of stuff to pump it began to get very hot. It was still pleasurable, but with a hint of pain and tiredness. After a few more tired spasms, it died out, and the slight burning feeling changed into one of warmth, radiating out to my balls and to the root of my shaft.

I was ready to collapse after the intense orgasm, and tried to untangle myself from her before I fell on her. It was an impossible task without her cooperation. She was coming down from her climax, and her arms clutched me hard with almost a death-grip. Her fingers were like claws digging into my back, and even though I didn't feel any pain, I was pretty sure she had left some scratch marks on my back. As her trembling slowed down, and turned into intermittent little twitches, I tried to slip my arms from underneath her knees. That helped loosen her arms around me, and her arms flopped lifelessly on the bed. Once free, I pushed down on her knees to let her stretch her legs down. She was still out of it, and tried to wrap her feet around my lower back, which surprised me—perhaps it was an instinctive reaction. However, she was too tired to pull it off, and they slid down my side. Supporting myself on one elbow, I tried to wrap an arm and roll us to our side, but a strong complaining moan put an end to my efforts.

Her eyes opened, and she looked at me with unseeing eyes. Realizing she needed some more time to recover, and feeling my strength failing, I lowered my body on her, and tried to take as much of my weight on my elbows as I could. Feeling me press down on her chest her eyes closed, and she let out another moan, but this time it sounded more like pleasure instead of complaint. I rested my head on her pillow, and started kissing and nibbling her neck, and her body responded with little twitches.

For a long time, we stayed like that; coupled to each other, and resting. The first indication that she was back to herself was when she turned her head and gave me a quick kiss.

"Mmmm... let's catch our breath. I want more of this," she whispered.

You GOTTA be joking!

As I pushed myself up to take a look at her, I heard her giggle and then she started to laugh.

"Got you, didn't I?" she teased.

"Sheesssh woman! You'll be the death of me. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

She laughed again, and kissed me. "Yeah. Tell me about it. I am absolutely done in."

"Did me in, too," I responded.

"Did I?" she teased.

Instead of a reply I rubbed my chest against her nipples, and received a soft moan. When she managed to catch her breath, she said, "You don't look worn out, at all."

"I'm definitely done in. This was too short and I want more, but..." I trailed off.

"It was good, Mitch. It was very good. I've not had it like this for a very long, long time." Then her eyes crinkled. "Oh, damn. I'm leaking on the pillow."

"Shhsss... forget it. Let me help to roll us. We'll be more comfortable."

So, with her help I rolled us to our side, and she pulled the pillow, pushed it aside. We stayed like that for a bit, but when I started to slip out of her cozy channel, she said, "We need a towel."

"I'll take the wet spot. I'm not in the mood to get out of the bed now," I mumbled, and pulled her to my chest. To quiet her, I ran my hand on her back, and she settled down.

A few minutes later, I heard her soft snore; she had fallen asleep. I continued to run my hand on her back until she was deep in sleep. Very carefully, I pulled my arm that was trapped underneath her neck. She mumbled something coming half-awake, but I was able to put her back into deep sleep. Slowly I moved away from her, and reached down to the foot of the bed to pull the sheet and the blanket over her, and then I got out of the bed.

For a moment, I was dizzy, and stood motionless until it passed away. I walked around to her side, and picked up the pillow. It was stained, and it looked like more from sweat rather than our mingled juices, but I could also smell her womanly scent on it.

Well... it's for the house cleaning!

Still, I was feeling a bit embarrassed, thinking about the stuff the cleaning people would be talking about. So, I pulled the pillow cover off the pillow and put the pillow aside. Then I made my way into the bathroom. I was too tired to clean up. I took the sponge and using a bit of shampoo quickly wiped my genitals and toweled off. Picking a small hand towel, I went back to the bedroom, to use it to cover any wet spot. Initially I was planning to clean up Dana as well, but I didn't want to wake her up, especially after I saw her sleeping like an angel, her face looking so relaxed, and making me wonder what dreams she might be dreaming.

Nope. It wouldn't do to wake her up.

I slid in carefully, without disturbing her, and after my body warmed up, I snuggled to her. A few minutes later, I fell asleep, but despite the great sex, feeling relaxed and tired, my sleep was uneasy. For the next several hours, I was half-awake and half-asleep. Eventually I was more awake than asleep. I wasted half an hour trying to fall back to sleep while listening to Dana's quiet breathing, but in the end I gave up and got out of the bed.

The urge to light a cigarette was strong, almost irresistible. I was tempted to put on my clothes and go out for a smoke, but I wasn't sure if the main doors would be unlocked. I also didn't know if I would wake up someone. The room was too warm, so I went to the electric-oil heater to turn it down a bit. That done, I went to the window, and parted the curtain a bit to look outside. My mind was busy running in circles chasing after thoughts, impressions that I couldn't even discern. It felt like an out-of-control flywheel, and while I hoped it would eventually loose its momentum, it didn't look like it would ever stop. So, I stood there, by the window, watching whatever I could see of the night scene: the empty terraces in the harbor illuminated by the low-wattage streetlights and let my mind drift.


"Mitch... Mitch..."

A soft voice cut through the silence of the night and pulled me to the present.

"Mitch, honey... what are you doing?" Dana asked with a sleepy voice.

I turned to the bed, and once my eyes got used to the darkness, I could discern a dark form moving in the bed. "Go back to sleep, love."

"What's wrong?" This time there was an edge to her voice, and she sounded concerned.

"Nothing's wrong, baby. I just woke up and couldn't fall asleep. Don't worry about it."

She was quiet, and I saw her gather the sheet and blanket around herself, as she pulled herself up to recline against the head of the bed. Then she said, "Why don't you come to bed, honey? Please?"

"I will."

Even though I wasn't sleepy, and didn't want to return to bed, I knew I had to, if only to put her at ease.

That's what you have to do when you are with someone. If you were—

I stopped my inner voice, forcefully, as I knew where it was going. I just wanted some quiet time for myself, and I felt the beginnings of resentment stir up for being disturbed. I just didn't want to go back to bed until I was ready to sleep.

"I'll be there shortly, love. Why don't you go back to sleep?" I said to her softly, before turning back to the window. I could sense her eyes on me, but right that moment I felt I needed to have a few minutes, if only to compose myself, and put aside the negative thoughts I was having.

Tomorrow you're going to be very tired. What's more, you still have to drive late at night or early next morning. Get your ass to the bed and rest!

I smiled at my inner voice. It spoke of reason, but I could also recognize an attempt to meet Dana's request, sort of a justification... making me think of consequences of my actions.

I heard the sound of shuffling, and turned to the sound. I saw Dana get out of the bed. She pulled the sheet around her, and started in my direction. When she was standing next to me, she held the sheet with one hand and reached for my face with the other. As her hand made contact with my face, she jerked up and paused, before she hurriedly moved her hand to my chest.

"You are ice cold, Mitch," she exclaimed with worry in her voice. Grabbing the end of sheet with her free hand, she opened her arms to gather me in the warmth of her body, but I stopped her.

"I don't feel cold. I'm quite used to that, Dana, but if you touch me you'll get a nasty shock to your system."

She looked like she was going to object, but decided to change the subject. "What are you watching?" she asked, nodding toward the window.

I half-turned to look out the window. "Nothing really. I was just done sleeping, and was waiting until I was ready for more sleep."

It was a mistake. She quickly took advantage of the situation, and moved to plaster her body to my back. I heard a sharp gasp, as her warm body made contact with my back. In fact, she felt quite hot, but it was because my body was very cold. She stifled it, and wrapped her arms around my chest, before I could pull free. It was quite endearing of her, really, to take care of me, and she was clever to take advantage of the situation, but unnecessary from my point of view. Yet, as she held me, it felt pleasant... then it felt great... I took a quick look over my shoulder, and saw her eyes smiling at me.

"That was quite unneces—"

"Oh, shut up, will you? I know you're a big boy and very tough," she retorted.

"It's nothing of that sort," I replied hotly, before softening my tone. "And this is very pleasant. Thank you."

She rested her chin on my shoulder, and kissed me softly on my neck. "Good. Maybe you're used to it, but when I felt how cold your body was, it worried me. Now be good and tell me what's bothering you."

"Nothing, love. I just couldn't sleep. Oh, I fell asleep, but I was half-asleep and half-awake. Sometimes it happens. Might be because of my life style, the irregular hours. I don't know." I took a pause. "You might find this hard to believe, but I'm quite the night bird at the rig. Sometimes, after a long operation with little or no rest, I stay up couple of hours before going to bed, even when there's nothing to do and I'm dead tired. I don't know why it happens, but it does."

She listened without making a comment, and even after I finished what I was saying, she was quiet. Then she asked, "Is it because of the talk we had?"

"The talk? Nope... I don't think so. If it were, then my mind would be busy questioning, analyzing. Instead, it felt like it was on a crazy aimless run in a merry-go-round." I sighed tiredly wondering if she believed me, because I really didn't know why I couldn't sleep, and that was strange considering the bout we had had.

"Come to bed then," she said. With a peck to my neck, she added, "Let's burn some of your excess energy."

That suggestion, even though very attractive, made me feel awkward for some unknown reason. I was going to suggest we should go to sleep, but she pressed against my back, and let me feel her hard nubbins. I wasn't sure if she felt my initial reluctance or she was making sure I got her message, but it worked.

Unlike the first time, we made slow love. At first, Dana took control, positioning me in the middle of the bed, and straddling me. After she engulfed my hardness, she draped her body over me, and began making small rocking motions and worked her inner muscles on my penis. I tried to object, telling her we were supposed to burn my excess energy, but she retorted that she needed to put out a fire first. And there was a serious fire down below. Her pussy felt hot and wet, and we quickly worked up a sweat, getting more active. As we passed the halfway mark, I wrapped my arms around her, flipped us over, and started to drive. We continued slowly for a while, but eventually moved into a gallop. By the time we finished we were breathless and panting, soaked in sweat. The small hand towel came handy, both to prevent a wet spot and for a quick clean up.

"I love you," I said to her as she rolled, draping herself half-over my body and half snuggling to my side. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, honey. I needed it, too. We both needed it," she murmured.

She moved one leg in between mine, and kept running her foot over my leg for a while, before it came to a rest. Then she put her head on my shoulder. I felt myself drifting, entwined to her, the fragrance of her hair in my nose.

My sleep was peaceful for the rest of the night... but short.


Next morning (Thursday), I woke up early, and it wasn't a slow transition from sleep to half-awake, then awake. It was more like a submarine doing an emergency surface... well, almost! Strangely enough, I wasn't bleary eyed or tired, despite the short sleep I had.

Before I opened my eyes, I was aware of Dana snuggled to my side, and realized we hadn't moved at all since we fell asleep. The faint light seeping through the parted curtain told me it was early, around six or seven, and a quick check of my watch confirmed the time as 6:38. While I debated how I could get out of the bed without disturbing Dana, the matter became a thing of urgency when my bladder told me I needed to visit the bathroom. Carefully I went about disentangling myself from her leg and arms, and in the process received a few complaining groans from her, but she didn't wake up. After I managed to get out of the bed, I tucked the sheet and the blanket behind her, and put the pillow to serve as a dummy she could cling to.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.