Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 6: A Gift

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Gift - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

My sleep was restless. At one point, I remember feeling a cold draft on my back. While I was slowly rousing up from my sleep, I felt the bed sag and a warm hand running on my back in a soothing manner, massaging. Then there were the whispered words, "Sssshhh! Just relax, and sleep," repeated like a mantra, urging me back to sleep.

I remember the hands being replaced by the warmth of a soft body molding itself against my back, spooning. An arm encircled my body, tender fingers caressing my chest, lulling me to sleep with their gentle caress while cuddling me. The rhythmic blow of hot air on my neck and shoulder from the steady breathing, interspersed with soft kisses... urging me to relax and sleep. I was too tired to respond, and the almost hypnotic manipulations of the hand and the whispers were difficult to resist. I was enveloped by the warmth of a female body, giving me shelter and guiding me into a deep, dreamless sleep. Somehow I knew I was in the care of loving hands. That was the last thing I remembered.

Several hours later, I woke up, coming out from deep sleep. The transition was gentle, going through gradual steps, from sleep to half-awake to fully awake, with a dreamy quality... a very pleasant experience compared to how I usually woke up at the rig-site--a sudden lurching wakefulness. Before I woke up completely, I knew Dana was spooned behind me. Her breasts were soft pillows, the heat of her lower belly warming my lower back, and her arm clutching me with a gentle hold. I listened to her steady breathing, content to be in her arms, her body a warm comforting presence. I felt at peace, with myself, and with the world.

As my senses came fully awake, I opened my eyes. A full moon was supplying the illumination through the half-open drapes, bathing the room with a soft, diffuse light. I knew I was well rested, and couldn't go back to sleep. Yet. I was undecided, caught between wanting to soak and lose myself in the feel of this gentle woman, and wanting to watch her sleeping form in the soft moonlight filtering into the room. I didn't want to disturb and wake her up prematurely, so I stayed in the bed for quite some time. Eventually the decision was taken out of my hands, when nature came calling.

I extracted myself gently from her embrace, being careful not to disturb her, and got out of the bed. After the pit stop, I decided to brush my teeth and tongue to get rid off the dead mouse that seemed to have found a home in my mouth. Back in the room, I moved the armchair to face the bed, before taking a seat. I watched her sleeping peacefully, with her hair half spread on the pillow, and half covering her delicate features. She was a vision of beauty, but that was pale compared to what I had come to know; her inner beauty, the gentle, loving, caring soul she had shared with me. As I thought about what she had gone through, my anger flared at the unfairness of it all. She was a rare treasure, not only as a woman but as a human being. As I continued to watch her sleeping form, I slowly came to the realization that anger had no place, here, in this room, especially in her presence, and I let it go. That was a surprise, because I had very rarely let go of my anger before, usually only when it had started to overwhelm me. Most of the time I suppressed it, or kept it under careful control, always close by, at my call.

What did you do to me, Dana? You, sweet, gentle soul... what kind of magic have you used on me? Thank you... I wish I could help you some way. I'm sorry I haven't been much of a help to you.

With these thoughts running in my mind, my heart ached for her and her pains. At first, I didn't notice it, not until my vision got blurry. Even then, my first thought was I must be getting sick. When I felt the first drops of tears on my chest, I realized, I was crying. I ruefully thought, 'I'm turning into a regular crybaby, ' but I didn't fight it. It was a quiet cry, the tears running steadily, until they came to a stop on their own. I wiped my eyes, and cheeks, then took a quick look at Dana and saw her still asleep.

I was ready to go back to bed, but there was one more thing I wanted to do before that. I wanted to remember her, as she was now, an angel sleeping. All the time we've spent together was already in my recollection, but I didn't want to leave anything to chance. If over time some of them faded, I wanted a special one that would stay with me for a long time. She was one of those rare people with whom I felt a special bond. I wanted to make sure that this moment was captured; a small part of her forever a part of me.

I regulated my breathing, and went about clearing my mind. Once that was done, I let what my eyes were seeing fill in the empty space. Then recalling memories of her voice, her fragrance, the feel of her body as I held her in my arms, the heat of her body as she spooned with me, I added them to the image. When I was satisfied with the results, I cleared my mind, and after several deep breaths, I stood up and stretched my muscles. Now, I was ready for a couple more hours of sleep.

I carefully got into the bed on Dana's side, with the intention of spooning with her, but I realized my body was ice cold. Pulling the sheet and the blanket over me, I waited until my body was warm, and rolling on my right side, I gently molded my body behind her. At the contact, she started to rouse, almost waking up, but then relaxed to my embrace. My left arm encircled her and she instinctively moved my hand to her right breast, and pressed her body against my chest. Pushing her ass back, looking for more bodily contact, she molded herself to me. I realized she was half-awake. I heard a soft sigh escape her lips, and in a few minutes, she faded into a deep slumber, her breathing steady and slow. A while later, I fell asleep, cuddling an angel that had crossed my path.


I must have moved sometime during the night; when I woke up, I was on my back. Dana was on her side, half draped on my body, her head resting on the crook of my arm, her right arm thrown carelessly on my chest, and a firm breast pressing against my right side. She had her right leg over and entwined between my legs, her hot juncture and pubic hair resting on my right thigh. To my consternation, I realized she was completely naked. At least I had my boxers on.

It was early morning and dark, with little illumination. I guessed the full moon was probably setting down. When I turned my head to inhale her fragrance I felt her hand move, drawing, tracing patterns. I responded by caressing her from shoulder to hipbone with my left hand. She looked up with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said.

She raised herself a bit and slid up, her right hand brushing my cheek with her fingers. "Good morning, handsome. How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. How about you?"

"Best sleep I've ever had," she replied giving me warm smile, then put her head on my shoulder. Her right hand was busy caressing my neck, and down my shoulder and chest, tracing patterns, raising goose bumps with her featherlike touch.

"Do you mind that I came to your bed?" she asked.

"No. Just surprised," I replied, wondering why she had.

Perhaps she heard my unspoken question, or perhaps she wanted to explain herself, because she said, "I couldn't sleep for a while... restless... decided to check on you, and you were having an uneasy sleep. I guess I felt lonely and wanted the company as well."

I kissed her on top of her head, but then I chuckled at the thought of spending the night with this gorgeous woman, remembering we had chosen a suite to have privacy.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh! It's nothing."

She rose up, looking at me. "Come on, fess up. What's so funny?"

"It's your question. How can any man, let alone a 25 year old hormonal guy, mind spending the night in the arms of a gorgeous woman like you?" I replied.

She gave me an admonishing look. Then, softening her expression, she said, "You aren't hormonal, Mitch. You are a gentleman. Otherwise I wouldn't have been here."

I offered sincere thanks for her compliment. She had an unreadable expression on her face, and her eyes seemed to be searching for something... but for what, I didn't know.

"Are you all right?"

She nodded, giving me a smile, "I've never been better." Then she lowered her face, and kissed me on my lips, taking me by surprise. It was a gentle, caring kiss, but there was a subtle hint of passion that made my blood course faster, waking me up.

Pulling back, she gave me the same searching look, then her face broke into a smile, her lips curling with amusement, as if she knew something that I did not. "There is a lot that can be said for being a gentleman, but... like anything else, it shouldn't be taken to excess."

I looked at her and blinked, confused, before...

Is she saying what I think she's saying?

She lowered her face and gave me another kiss, full of passion, taking my breath away, and bringing my blood to a boil in mere seconds. I sure was awake if I hadn't been before. When the kiss ended, I was panting, and I could feel my pulse in my temples. Her heat on my thigh was already starting to burn me. I saw her self-satisfied smile at the effect her kiss was having on me. I gave her a questioning look, but all I got in return was a small nod and a soft smile. Before I could react, she straddled me, and lowering her torso to my chest, she started rubbing her erect nipples against my chest.

I wanted her... but this was going too fast. I wanted to slow things down a bit. More importantly, I wanted to make sure this was what she really wanted. I pushed myself up to an almost upright sitting position. Then I wrapped my left arm around her, pinning her torso to mine. Using my right arm as a pivot, and my legs as leverage, I quickly but carefully flipped and rolled our bodies, getting a surprised shriek for my efforts. Once she was on her back, I extracted my left arm behind her back, and put my hands on either side of her torso to support myself, looking at her.

She was watching me with curious eyes, although her desire was clear. Putting my arm down to support my weight on one elbow, I lowered my body, and with my free hand, I brushed her temple, down her cheek, neck, and then up behind her ear. When I leaned for a kiss, her hands reached to clutch my neck and pulled my head down. She kissed me with a fierce passion and hunger. There was no question about what she wanted, but my overworking mind was questioning her motives. As the kiss ended, I looked in her eyes searching for answers.

Sensing my hesitation, she reined in her passion, and asked, "What is it... Mitch?"

"You don't know how happy I am to get to know you. You'll always be a part of me, Dana. Whether we do something or not." I replied.

She gave me a brilliant smile. "I know that. And I am happy to get to know you. You'll always be part of me, but... but, I want to have a special memory from you. Of you."

I sensed that was what she wanted, and her eyes were telling me the same thing and more. She knew years from now, I would remember what we were going to share and that was what she wanted. Her gift to me. The emotion of the moment caught me like a violent storm, and I felt my eyes getting moist.

"Mitch. This is not therapy. This is happy making, and I want this to be my gift to you as well as your gift to me," she said, and pulled me down for a soul kiss, making me lose myself in her.

When the kiss was over, I lifted my body, and sitting on my heels, took a good look at her.

"I think I'm overdressed for this party," I said, and went about removing my boxers.

She spread her legs in invitation, feet firmly planted on the bed, and knees raised. I could already smell her arousal. On my knees, I crawled between her legs, and hunched over her body, one arm supporting my weight on the side of her torso. I brushed my fingertips, tracing soft, teasing patterns from her forehead to her cheek, then to her neck. Down to her shoulder, I moved to her collarbone, then headed south to her tits. She had great tits, full, firm, yet they were soft without being saggy or flat. Lowering my lips, I gave teasing licks to her left breast, evading the nipple. Making small circles, my tongue moved closer to her nipple. After licking her areola, I moved to her right breast, repeating the same pattern. Her breath was catching and she raised her chest urging me to take her nipple, her hand reaching out to pull my head down to her breast.

I quickly raised my head. Getting hold of both her hands, I gently crossed them and held them above her head with one hand. Transferring my weight to that hand, I had my other hand free to stroke and tease her breasts. When I was restraining her hands, I paid careful attention to her reaction, looking for any signs of anxiety; her violent experience in the past not far from my mind. She wasn't scared being under my control, but she was getting impatient. To appease her, I quickly captured one nipple, gently licked it, and closing my lips around it, applied suction. When it was hard, I gave little nips with my teeth. Her back arched, and I could hear her breathing getting heavy. She had sensitive nipples. Turning my attention on the other nipple, I licked and sucked it to hardness.

Her hips were active, rolling, twisting. I spent several minutes teasing her breasts and nipples, using my hand, and lips, and tongue. Lowering my body, I let her nipples dig into my chest while kissing. By Gods, did she know how to kiss!

Lifting off her, I let go of her hands, but she kept them there, watching my next move. Kneeling, I rested my weight on one hand, and I ran my fingers under her breasts, cupping them and pulling her nipples, gently twisting them. Then I traced my fingers down her sides, and onto her belly, feeling it contract. I moved down, kissing and licking as I went. Soon I was settled between her legs. Bypassing the strategic places, I started with the insides of her right thigh, licking, kissing, and running the back of my finger and nails over her smooth skin, making her shiver. I repeated my attentions on the other thigh and, sensing her impatience, I relented.

I moved my hand to her pussy, which was clean shaven except for a narrow patch of hair over her mons. Her labia were already swollen, and seeping some moisture. I slid a finger between her folds, collecting her dew, and ran it along her slit, parting her lips, drawing a soft gasp. I could feel her heat, and I couldn't wait longer to taste her, so I leaned forward to kiss her labia. Extending my tongue, I licked from bottom to top, trying to get a good taste, while spreading her lips further, and felt her shudder. Her oils were light, almost watery, and tasted great. I started to work on the inner lips, giving quick licks, and her hips started to get active. I applied a little suction on her labia, slowly making my way to her clitoris, which was peeking out from its protective hood. Licking around it, I gave it a soft swipe with the bottom part of my tongue, making her jerk. I put my hands on her inner thighs, and spread her legs further. She raised her hips and her hands clutched my head, guiding me to lick her the way she wanted. I followed her lead.

While my tongue was busy, I removed one hand, and slowly inserted a finger. She was tight and hot. And very wet. The abundance of her oils helped me to penetrate her channel easily. I slowly stroked my finger, and added another finger... and rotated them. Forming a hook, I went looking for the 'on' switch. If what I had read in Playboy was true, her special spot should be somewhere in the roof of her channel. Concentrating on what my fingers were 'seeing', I continued my search until I came across a bumpy spot that felt different than the surrounding area, when she gave a little yelp. I gave a soft experimental rub, and almost got my lips cut when she suddenly jerked her hips up, with a shriek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.