Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 51: Surprise

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51: Surprise - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

I stirred, feeling a hand caressing my cheeks, and soft lips kissing me.

"Wakey, wakey..."

The voice was soft, whispering the words repeatedly, pulling me awake slowly. When I opened my eyes, I saw Dana leaning over and caressing me. Seeing me open my eyes, she waited until I was fully awake. I had forgotten about her and the time, and I realized Sarah and I had fallen asleep after making love. I checked Sarah but she was sound asleep, still cuddled in my arms. My right arm felt dead, caught under her body.

Now that I was awake, Dana turned her attentions to Sarah. With little kisses and caressing her shoulder, she went about gently waking her up. When Sarah stirred and moaned, she kept kissing and caressing her. Her eyes still closed, Sarah smiled.

"Oh, Mitch... you didn't have enough of me? Let me sleep," she moaned, eliciting a laugh from Dana.

She realized there was somebody else in the room, opened her eyes and raised her head to look up. Running her hands over Sarah's back and shoulder, Dana kissed her on her lips, and said, "Welcome back, honey."

Giving both of us a critical look, she added, "You both look like survivors from a train wreck or something." I felt my face heat up, while Sarah wiggled in my embrace, coloring up. Dana followed it up with, "But, you also look beautiful," then she kissed Sarah again.

I tried to get my arm free without success, and Sarah turned back to me with a questioning look.

"My arm is asleep. Can you help me?" I asked.

"Sorry, Mitch," she said, and raised her upper body.

I managed to pull my arm free and rolled on my back, cuddling it, and slowly the feeling returned to it, with the maddening itching as if thousand ants were crawling over it. Sarah massaged it, trying to help out. In a short while my arm was back to normal, and Sarah made a move to get out of the bed, but Dana pushed her back.

"Stay there, Sarah. If you don't mind I'd like to join you for a cuddle before we take a shower."

Although surprised, Sarah lay down and watched Dana undress. When she was naked, she motioned us to move a bit to make some space, and slipped into the bed next to Sarah. When Sarah wiggled, Dana moved away from her, thinking she was embarrassing her, but Sarah grabbed her arm, and said, "I'm in the middle of a wet spot."

"Sorry, honey, I didn't realize."

Dana turned and quickly got out of the bed and took a small towel from one of the shelves in the wardrobe, before returning to the bed. Sarah lifted her ass, and Dana slipped the towel under her, as if it was an everyday occurrence, and got in the bed, cuddling Sarah. Sarah was feeling a bit self-conscious with the mess on the bed, and the dried juices of our sessions around her pussy and thighs. Sensing Sarah's discomfort, Dana offered, "I wanted to do this before, but couldn't gather my courage, Sarah. Thank you for comforting me last night. I love you, honey—" She shushed Sarah, when Sarah tried to say something, and kissing her she continued, "Don't be embarrassed. You're beautiful." She touched her forehead, and said, "You're beautiful, here," and moved her hand down to her left breast, and added, "And most of—" She was cut off by Sarah's painful moan. After a slight hesitation, she pulled her hand off her tit, and finished what she wanted to say. "And most of all here." Seeing Sarah's eyes squeezed shut, she asked, "What's wrong, honey?" with a concerned tone.

Before Sarah could answer, her eyes caught sight of her nipples. They looked swollen, and purple, and bruised. Immediately her eyes flashed to me, and I felt my face heating up with guilt. I hadn't realized I had been that rough on her breasts, but now, seeing their condition, I realized I had been a bit too enthusiastic in my attentions. Before either of us can say anything Sarah's eyes opened, and she caught me looking at her tits with a guilty expression, and she immediately said, "I'm all right, Mitch. They are a bit sore and sensitive. I'm not hurting. Really." Then she turned to Dana, and said, "It's not his fault. I'm all right. We must have been a bit... overeager..."

Then Dana's eyes caught sight of the hickey on Sarah's shoulder, and she smiled. "I'd say... That explains why you both looked like something out of a train wreck."

When Sarah colored up, she quickly kissed her, and said, "Sarah, please. You look beautiful. I'm glad you had a good time." Then she moved her hand slowly over Sarah's belly down to her pussy, and said, "We are alike. We are both women, and I know how he makes a woman feel. I love you, Sarah." She concluded by leaning in and softly kissing and licking Sarah's nipple, eliciting a soft moan, and returned her lips to Sarah's, kissing her gently, lovingly.

Sarah returned it without hesitation, and when their lips was over, she said, "I love you, too, Dana. For the same reasons."

Then, Dana motioned her to turn on her side facing me, before she molded her body to Sarah, and caressed her belly and stomach lovingly, while she kept nuzzling and kissing her shoulders and neck. At Sarah's insistence, I moved closer and sandwiched her body carefully between us. We stayed like that touching each other sensually for a long while, confirming the new bonds that we had formed last night.

Sarah broke the quiet. "I didn't want to say this, because I don't want to spoil anything, but... I want to stay here like this. I'm going to miss you both terribly," she said wistfully, with an almost whisper like voice.

Dana raised her head and gave me a look. I knew what she was thinking so I nodded with a smile. With Sarah's admissions, this was the best moment for our little surprise.

"That's good Sarah, because you will be sleeping here tonight," Dana said.

At first, Sarah didn't respond, then she said, "I have a bus to catch and tomorrow I have to be at work."

Dana signaled me, and I said, "Sorry, Sarah, but I returned your ticket."

After a momentary silence, she exclaimed, "You did what!" and tried to sit up.

Gently holding her, I replied, "I returned your ticket. You're staying the night here."

"But how am I going to make it to work on time?" she asked with an agitated tone.

"Don't worry, Sarah. You're taking the early morning flight tomorrow," Dana joined in.

Another silent moment followed, while Sarah turned to look over her shoulder at Dana. "How?" Before we could say anything, she followed it up with more questions. "Why? What's going on?"

Dana caressed her to soothe and calm her down, and offered an explanation. "Sarah, honey. I didn't want you to leave. We thought it would be better if you stayed the night here and got a good rest. You'll go to work refreshed, rather than tired from an uncomfortable night trip on the bus. Mitch returned your ticket this morning, and we booked a flight for you, early tomorrow morning. It's our surprise for you."

Sarah tried to roll and face Dana, and Dana moved back to allow her. "You didn't have to," she said, hesitantly.

"No, but we both wanted to, Sarah. After the incident last night, I didn't want you to leave with everything so fresh. I love you, honey. We both love you," Dana answered with an emotional tone, her voice cracking up, and I saw her eyes get moist. "I'm going to miss you, too, but we'll be back. So, you understand... I couldn't let you go, just now, when you could stay a bit longer..."

"I... I... thank you, Dana," Sarah stammered, and seeing her moist eyes, she moved to kiss her, while Dana embraced her in her arms.

After the kiss, they parted, but their eyes stayed locked; their faces inched to each other again, and they shared soft little kisses, expressing their feelings, while their hands were busy caressing and touching. When they seemed satisfied with their attentions, they parted and Sarah lay down on her back sighing softly. Dana moved to snuggle to her side, while they held hands. Remembering that I was being left out, Sarah turned to me, and flashed me a soft smile. "Thank you, Mitch."

I leaned and kissed both of them. "I think it's time for a group shower."

Both girls mumbled something unintelligible, and looked very reluctant to part, so I kissed them again, and said, "Let me get some coffee or tea ready. You two stay here."

Dana objected. "It's almost six, Mitch."

"So! I think both of you can do with some tea. We'll have dinner a bit later than planned. We have the time," I said, "and I want to pamper both of you, if you will allow me."

That drew a smile from both of them, and Sarah said, "Tea sounds good."


In the kitchen, I filled up the kettle, and put it on the stove and went to the bathroom to wash up. Either the girls must have heard the shower running or they wanted to clean up, because they showed up not long after and joined me in the tub. Although I was almost finished cleaning myself, I stayed for a quick group shower.

When it was Sarah's turn to be cleaned, I passed the soap to Dana. "I think this needs a woman's touch," I said, asking her to wash Sarah's chest. However, she returned the soap to me, telling me to wash her back, while she inspected Sarah's nipples, and announced that the soap might burn her.

Taking the showerhead, she checked the temperature adding more cold water, until she was satisfied with it, and warning Sarah that the water was a bit cold, she gently washed her tits. Then she turned on the warm water, and we continued washing each other. Dana stepped out of the bath first, giving us fluffy towels, and helped Sarah to dry herself. I heard the whistle of the kettle, and wrapping a towel around me I rushed out to the kitchen. Turning off the stove, I returned to the bathroom, and saw Dana putting salve on Sarah's nipples. Dana saw my concerned look and told me it was just to help the swelling, while Sarah assured me she was fine.

To lighten the mood, Sarah cupped her tits, and offered them. The nipples were white with the salve. "How about some cherries with whipped cream?"

"I think I'd like some ice cream from those cones. That might help with the swelling as well," I retorted.

"I have some ice cream for desert, if Sarah wants to experiment with it. I think she might want to have some ice cream from your cone. I wouldn't mind a lick or two as well," Dana joined in coming to her aid, while Sarah flashed an evil grin.

We went back to the bedroom to dress. I put on jeans and a t-shirt, and the girls opted for panties only; Dana told Sarah to give her nipples a rest, and not irritate them further with a blouse.

"And what's your excuse?" I asked Dana.

"Moral support... comfort..." she quipped.

"Well... she has her nipples covered, like those black bands they use in the tabloids. You can at least put on band-aids or... tassels," I returned.

Both of them got a scandalized look on their faces, before they burst out in laughter.

"You know, he's really full of surprises. I thought he was shy," Dana commented to Sarah.

"He was. I think he's loosening up," Sarah replied.

"What do you expect me to do around you? Both of you keep on teasing me to death."

"No complaints, Mitch," Dana said. "Let's get some tea."

We all went to the kitchen and I served tea. I asked them what the dinner was, and Dana said it was going to be something simple with meat and vegetables. After finishing her cup quickly, she moved to the fridge to take out the vegetables to start on the dinner. Then, Sarah joined her, and they washed the vegetables, and started chopping them. Curious I went to see what they were preparing. I saw some big carrots and cucumbers, and decided to tease them. Picking the largest of each vegetable I held them in one hand, inspecting them carefully, turning them this way and that, comparing their sizes, until they noticed what I was doing. Scratching my head with a confused expression, I gave them a puzzled look, and then rubbed my chin as if I was mulling something, and they immediately got what I was thinking.

Before I could say a word, Sarah slapped my arm, and took them from my hand, while Dana hit my head with a carrot. Undaunted by their responses, I smirked at Sarah who was holding the two biggest vegetables, and quipped, "Don't you think you should at least share the wealth with Dana."

They both squealed, before attacking me. I was so enrapt in watching their breasts move and quiver while they tried to hit me, I couldn't even defend myself, and got a good licking. They quit their attack when I retreated, and I kept watching their breasts as they stood there breathing hard with their exertion, their chests heaving. Realizing what I was watching they got indignant again, and were on the move. I held my hands up in surrender, and apologized, but when my eyes strayed to their breasts again...

"Get him out of here, Sarah. He's going to make a pest of himself," Dana retorted.

"I'll behave. Please," I pleaded. "You're so beautiful, I just couldn't help myself."

When they looked like reconsidering, I added, "Come on. I'm not dead, and that view is too much."

"Then behave!" Dana retorted.

"Why do I have to behave?" I responded indignantly. "Last night both of you teased me mercilessly. Now, you can't take it?" Then, for good measure, I added, "Where's your sense of fair-play?"

The girls exchanged a look between them, and with a shrug they turned to go back to the counter.

"Besides, I don't want to leave you two sexy vixens alone with those big vegetables," I quipped.

They turned on me in a flash, and I made a hasty retreat out of the kitchen, while a carrot and a cucumber whizzed passed my head. I kept listening to see if they would follow me, but only heard their laughter. Creeping slowly to the door, I dared a peek inside, and saw them busy at the counter, as if nothing happened.

Without a look behind her shoulder, Dana said, "Walk in at your own risk."

"Can't we have a cease fire?" I asked from the door.

"Why don't you take your tea and make yourself scarce? Watch TV or read the newspaper. We have work to do," she replied.

"Yeah. Your slave girls are busy preparing dinner for their master after all the abuse," Sarah retorted.

"Don't give him ideas, Sarah. He's getting spoiled as it is."

"You're right. He's spoiled."

"I'm not spoiled. I'm bored. Isn't there something I can do? Prepare the meat for example?" I suggested.

Dana looked like she was going to object, but Sarah whispered something to her, and got a nasty smile in return.

"Sure, Mitch. Why don't you chop these onions... over there on the table?" Dana said.

You little vixens!

Since I offered to help, I couldn't refuse, and because they were busy at the counter I couldn't work there, and let the fan over the stove suck the fumes. I grudgingly took the wooden cutting board, a knife, the onions, and a small plate, and returned to the table, while they smiled at me sweetly, as if they appreciated my help. They didn't have to rub my nose in it, since we all knew who won the round there, but Sarah must have been itching to get back at me more after my quips to her about the vegetables, because she took a roll of paper towels, and brought it to me, saying I might need it, while Dana watched with an amused expression.

"Chop them as small as you can," Dana instructed and returned to what she was doing.

It didn't take me more than ten minutes to clean and chop them as Dana wanted, but by the time I was finished, my eyes were watering. I told her I was finished, and she took out the meat out of the fridge, and asked me to cut it in finger size cubes. She must have thought I was punished enough, because she kissed me, before she collected the plate with the chopped onions. Curious I asked what she was preparing.

"Irish stew. Grandma's recipe," she answered. Seeing my quizzical look, she offered, "I called Kathy, and asked what you liked. She suggested Irish stew."

"How did you get hold of my sister?" I asked.

Instead of an answer, she gave me a look like I was the village idiot, before she turned in the direction of Sarah, who looked over her shoulder and smiled sweetly.

"I also bought some Tabasco. She told me you liked it spicy."

After that little bit of detail, I pulled her and kissed her soundly. Sarah was watching us, and she quipped, "The road to a man's heart..." making us laugh at her.

While she returned to the counter, Dana retorted, "I think the road to his heart goes through our tits and pussies, if his eyes are any indication."

"Both of you have the most delectable, delicious, tasty—"

"Don't you dare finish that!" Dana warned, turning on her heels.

Not heeding her warning, I continued, "Morsels, I've ever tasted. I can't seem to get enough of you. No man can, but that's only a small part of it. You both know the rest."

That seemed to satisfy them, because they smiled fondly, and Dana gave me a look that said, "Good try, buster!" I blew them a kiss, and started on the meat, while they returned to the vegetables, still chuckling at me. Finishing with the meat, I asked if I should sauté the onions and the meat, and Dana grabbed a large, deep pan, and put it on the stove. When the onions and the meat were ready, she took a beer out of the fridge, and gave it to me, before shooing me out of the kitchen. This time I knew she wasn't going to argue the point, so with a quick kiss I left.

In the living room, I settled in the couch, and channel surfed until I came across a rerun of a Star Trek episode. A while later, Sarah came in, and sat next to me, telling me Dana would soon be joining us, and snuggled to my side. From the corner of my eyes, I checked her nipples, and was relieved to see them looking better than before, the swelling receding. She caught me at it, and touched them gingerly, and then she pinched them firmly, without wincing. That little demonstration did a lot to ease my concerns.

"I think you can have the ice cream you wanted after dinner," she quipped.

"God, Sarah. You really want me to?"

She nodded. "I think it would be fun. Dana and I will decide on the toppings."

"Did you already make plans?"

"Yeah. She wants to play."

"I'm not really keen on the idea of ice cream on my sensitive parts."

"Party pooper! Then, no ice cream for you at all."

"What's come over you girls?"

"Nothing. We both want to play and have some fun," she said, and then added, "After last night, we need some fun."

I couldn't argue with her point, however I tried my last card in the deck. "Well, you know what effect cold has on male parts. They shrink!"

"That's why we are going to play, 'find the Willy!'" she quipped. "And the winner gets it."

"Very creative," I replied with a snort.

"Yes, we are!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm, and sense of humor. Dana walked in and seeing me chuckling raised her eyebrow in question.

"I was explaining to him the new game we invented," Sarah offered, and elicited a small grin.

"So, is he going to play?" Dana asked.

"He likes ice cream," she replied.

"I didn't say I would play," I objected.

"Then no ice cream for you," Sarah retorted.

The ringing of the phone interrupted our discussion, and Dana went to answer it. I turned down the volume of the TV so that she could talk comfortably. During a lull in her conversation, she turned towards us and mouthed, "Ulysses," and that got our immediate attention. From the expression on Dana's face it looked like things were all right, but I was dying to know what had happened. After several minutes, I heard her ask for Amy, and she talked with her for a few minutes, assuring her that everybody was all right, and I caught her extending her thanks for their help. Then, she called me to the phone, telling me Ulysses wanted to talk with me.

Ulysses gave me a summary of the developments. First he and Basil had a meeting with the DA, and the DA had agreed to offer a deal to the accomplices. Then, they learned from the precinct commander that the same lawyer was trying to represent the other two, and they had to hurry to visit the two suspects to make the offer. The DA explained the deal, and also told them that the lawyer of their friend was ready to represent them, but he also pointed out to them the reasons for the deal, and who they were after, and consequently the possibility of a conflict of interest, letting them draw their own conclusions on how things might progress. He advised them to listen to what the lawyer would tell them but also seek legal counsel from another lawyer—sort of a second opinion if you will. In the meantime, Ulysses had visited the other assailant in the hospital with Basil and had a private chat with him, which didn't go well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.