Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 50: Relief, or Comfort, or Scorcher?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50: Relief, or Comfort, or Scorcher? - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

When I rang the bell, Dana opened the door, and wrapping her arms around my neck, she pulled me in for a long, hot kiss. After we surfaced from it, we continued with little ones, licking, chewing each other's lips. I was running my hands over her back, and she writhed in my arms, rubbing her body against mine, but when we heard the sound of a neighbor's door opening, we had to break it. Hastily, she pulled me inside, and kicked the door closed, then pushing me against it she moved in to plaster her body all over mine. We exchanged a few more kisses. Then, she dragged me to the living room, and seated me next to Sarah on the big couch, planting herself next to me on the other side, effectively bracketing me between them.

I was a bit flabbergasted by Dana's heated welcome, and before I got over it, Sarah welcomed me in a similar fashion, mauling my lips. I was just wondering if the girls were up to something, when my train of thought got derailed by the feel of a hand stroking my penis over my jeans. Eventually, Sarah slowed down her attentions, and sat back, while the hand that was working me up moved away before I could identify the owner. When I caught my breath, I looked at them trying to figure out what was going on, but except for mischievous smiles, I couldn't read much on their faces.

"Uhh... OK! I'll play. What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing. We just missed you, and thought we should show you how much," Dana answered.

"Mmmm. I could get used to this."

"That's the idea," Sarah responded.

"Yes, it is. So relax, and tell us what's happening," Dana said.

I told them about what Ulysses and his lawyer-Mr. Holcomb-had told me, and their plan of action, skipping the prior conversation I had had with Amy, while filling in the missing gaps for both girls. When I finished, they both had questions, especially Sarah. She wanted to know if she had to visit the police or go to court. I told her I didn't expect her to, and neither did Ulysses. I told her if things worked out as planned, then we would put the incident behind us cleanly, without much fuss. She told me she would do everything in her power to get the assailants convicted. From the way she said it, I knew she was very serious, and wanted them to pay for what they were planning to do and the trauma they caused to Dana. When Dana didn't say anything but smiled at Sarah, I realized they must have talked about it before my arrival. I could feel a closer bond between them; it was palpable, almost like a physical presence.

I told Dana that we would have to delay our departure a day or two, explaining that I had another meeting with Ulysses. We would know more how things were developing, and then we could make our vacation plans. I also told her I called Alex to cancel my appointment with him today, and she told me she had forgotten about it and our plans to visit Gary.

"You know, you can call Alex, get Gary's address, and we can visit him. Then you can ask him about doing the pictures in his lab. It's something different to occupy us all, if you want. It will take your mind off other things," Dana suggested.

"Perhaps, but I would rather spend the time with just you two," I replied. "Do you want to go out somewhere to eat?"

"Well, we thought we could have dinner at home. I forgot to buy a few things, so I need to go and do some more shopping. When I get back we will cook," Dana suggested.

"Can't you call them up and get it sent?" I asked.

"Sorry, dear. I need to go and get it, but that can wait," she replied.

I asked what they had done while I was away, and Sarah told me they had gone shopping, and then stopped at a small café to have a light lunch. They had returned home after they called me at the club and had been waiting for me. Sarah stood up, telling us she wanted to pack her things before getting busy in the kitchen. Before I could spill out the new travel arrangement we made for her, I felt Dana's hand on my arm, stopping me with a small squeeze. When Sarah left the room, I directed a questioning look to Dana.

"I made the reservation, but didn't have a chance to pick up her ticket, yet," she offered. "I want to surprise her."

"I see... and that explains the story about forgetting some items when shopping?" I asked.

She smiled, and nodded. "I thought you could keep her occupied," she added with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I don't know how I could do that," I retorted.

"I'm sure you can find something," she replied coyly. Then with a soft expression, she continued, "She needs some attention. Don't let her looks fool you, Mitch. She's hurting inside. Last night, we shared a lot, but now I know it hadn't been easy on her. I suspect she felt my pain and hurt. She's a strong girl, but she's also very sensitive."

"Did you talk?"

"No, we didn't. I think she was concerned that it would open old wounds, and she knows how much she helped me last night. I was almost tempted to take her hurt away, but... I don't think it's the right time. I-I..." she trailed off with a slight fluster to her face.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, nothing's wrong. It's just... I wanted to take her hurt away, but I think she needs a man's loving more than a woman's loving. I love her, but I don't want to scare her. I don't think she's ready for something like that, yet."

I was surprised at her frankness, but I understood her concern and reason for the slight flush on her cheeks. Even though I knew it was none of my business and I didn't want to embarrass her, I just couldn't help myself but continue to talk about the subject. "I... umm... Did she say or do something to indicate that?"

"No, she didn't. Last night, with our emotions running high, I didn't have time to think about how my story must have affected her, but I know it affected her very much. This morning it took her some time before she was her normal cheery self, so it must have been hard on her. I suspect she wouldn't have done what she did under normal circumstances. I know she did it because she loves me... she loves us both. And now, I realize I needed her comforting... as much as I needed yours last night. I would have done the same if she were in my position." Giving me an earnest look, she continued. "I love her, Mitch, but I don't want to embarrass her. Maybe I'm not as ready as I think I am. I don't know. Part of me tells me to make love to her, but..."

"I understand. She is... she has that effect, doesn't she? It's all right, Dana. You have much the same effect on me, you know. Don't worry about it. I mean, don't be concerned about me. I love you. I do love you and... I... umm... about Sarah... I-"

"I love you, too, Mitch," she said and she put a finger on my lips to shush me, without giving me a chance to say anything further about how I felt about both girls. Then her finger traced a tingling line to my cheek. "I need to pick up her ticket and do some more shopping. We forgot about dessert. Do you know what she likes?"

"I think she likes fruit cake and ice cream," I replied feeling relieved at the change of subject. I was still unsure of my feelings about Sarah, even though I loved her albeit differently.

"OK, I'll drop by a patisserie. I'll be away for two hours or more. Please, love and comfort her while I'm gone," she said softly.

Instead of an answer, I pulled her for a long kiss. "How about you? Are you all right?"

"I'm fine, Mitch. Last night, I over-reacted. I was scared. The past is in the past, and I'm over it, but I guess part of it stays with me," she replied.

"I think I understand. They never caught the perpetrator," I said. Initially, I was about to use 'bastard' in place of 'perpetrator, ' but somehow 'bastard' felt too personal, too close for comfort, and I realized I wanted Dana to feel distanced from the events in her past, and from that animal who hurt her so terribly. "So there was no closure, no satisfaction of seeing him punished or put away." Hesitantly, I asked, "Is that why you punished him?"

"I guess... I wanted somebody to pay for it, and after what he said... what he was planning to do..."

I tightened my arms around her to make her feel safe, sheltered, and she rested her head against my shoulder. "It's all right, Dana. I understand. I'm sorry that you had to go through this, after so many years."

For a long time, she held onto me, quietly. Then, with an apologetic tone she said, "I didn't even think of what might happen to you, or Sarah, or anybody else for that matter. I was so scared, and then so angry... You could have gotten injured. How did you manage to fight them off? Was it something from your time in the army?"

"Something like that," I temporized. "It's not really important. What's important is nobody got hurt... except for those three. And with Ulysses' help they might go away for quite some time."

She pulled back and gave me a long, searching look. "Did I ask something I shouldn't?"

"No, it's not that. I-I... I'm not happy with what I did. I can take care of myself. I just don't like to talk about it... of what I did," I replied trying to steer the subject from what I could do, to what I did. As Sarah guessed correctly on the dance floor last night, I didn't feel ready to talk about some things... about my training...

"Mitch, you protected me... us. You did what you had to do. I don't understand why you hide what you're hiding. I know you're kind and gentle. Also sensitive, but you try to hide it behind a wall. I know it's there, because I saw it. Do you think you'd scare me if you talk about whatever it is you're hiding?"

Her words didn't help me put my worries at ease. She hit too close for comfort. I wanted to think about it before making my decision. "Maybe... I don't know. We'll talk it over, but please, not now."

Clutching my neck, she pulled me in and locked her lips for a soft kiss, and ran her fingers along my cheek. "Whenever you're ready to talk, Mitch," she said, after the kiss.

"Thank you, Dana. I... I promise, I'll explain..."

I can't believe what you just said! Damn it, don't make promises you can't keep.

I... shit! Well, when the time comes, we'll see how it goes. I didn't promise to tell her everything, did I? And she's bound to hear or learn about it eventually.

Then another thought occurred to me.

Did Sarah tell her something about...

I suspected she would keep it a secret. After all, she knew I didn't want to talk about it, in fact, I was sure she understood I was inclined to keep it a secret for a long time.

But you know how women are... sometimes they meddle in things thinking they are helping...

I... ah... well... if that's the case, there's very little I can do about it... What do you want me to do? Pull Sarah on my knees and give her a spanking? It ain't gonna happen.

I gave an internal chuckle at the thought of spanking Sarah, which helped me unwind. She really had a lovely ass... too lovely to spank... but to kiss, and lick and fuck...

Dana's voice brought me back to the present. "It's all right," she said, then extricated herself from my embrace, and stood up. "I better get the shopping done."

I stood up and pulled her into my arms again. "What's the hurry?"

"It's past three o'clock. When I come back I have to do some cooking."

"I can help with the cooking, or we can order something," I replied.

"Oh, no. Sarah and I planned to cook. Nothing elaborate..."

"OK! If you want to."

"We want to. So, sit down and relax," she said and moved out of my arms. "And keep Sarah occupied," she reminded me over her shoulder just before she left the room.

A few minutes later, I heard the door close, and knew she had left the flat. I sat for a few minutes thinking about our conversation, then remembering the family lawyer was awaiting a call from me, I went to the telephone. I called Jonas Parks, and summarized what had been discussed. When he heard what Ulysses was planning, he sounded a bit apprehensive. When I probed him, he told me it was coercion, but under the circumstances-and off the record-he agreed it was a sound strategy. "I didn't hear it, and you didn't tell me this," he said with a warning tone. "Look, Mitch. It's not a crime, but if something happens and things get out of hand... you understand where I am coming from?"

I realized he had a point there. I apologized for putting him in a difficult situation, but he cut me off and told me that I have to be careful. Then, he gave me the name and number of a criminal lawyer, a Mr. S. Lawrence. After I noted the information down, he told me that he had called him personally on my behalf, and I could call on Mr. Lawrence's services anytime should I need any legal counsel. I asked Jonas if I should immediately get in touch with the lawyer regarding the situation, and he suggested that I should give him a call to introduce myself, at least, and also inform him about the possibility of calling on his services should the need arise. He told me it was early to involve a lawyer, since he felt that Ulysses and Mr. Basil Holcomb were on top of things. Although unsaid, I suspected he was also implying the necessity to keep the 'controversial' or 'unusual' aspects of the plan of action limited only to the three people involved, me, Ulysses, and Basil. After promising to keep Jonas up to date, and thanking him for all his help, again, I ended the call.

Next, I dialed Mr. Lawrence, and introduced myself. I mentioned that I got his name from Jonas Parks. He replied that he was expecting my call. I told him I might call on his services should the need arise and he asked me about my situation. After I gave him a short summary skipping parts of what Ulysses was planning to do, he agreed that the course of action chosen by Ulysses' lawyer was a very reasonable strategy. He further noted that Mr. Holcomb was reputed to be one of the best.

"I'm not him, Mr. Tanner, but my fees are pretty reasonable," he joked, before adding, "however, I think you're in very capable hands. Please, do not hesitate to call on me should you feel you need some informal advice, or a second opinion, but as I said, I believe you're in good hands."

After a few more pleasantries, I thanked him, and finished the call. Picking up the TV remote, I channel surfed, but finding nothing of interest, I turned off the TV, and put on the stereo. Feeling restless, and bored, and wondering what was taking Sarah so long, I decided to check on her. I found her in the spare bedroom, where she was packing her suitcase.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

She jumped at the sound of my voice. Collecting herself, she turned to me and said, "Jeeeez, Mitch. You scared me. Don't sneak up on me so quietly."

"Sorry, Sarah. I didn't realize. So are you finished packing?"

"Almost."

I looked over the contents of the suitcase and shook my head. "Do you have more to put in your suitcase? By the looks of it, you won't be able to close it."

"What do you know about packing a suitcase?" she retorted, giving me an annoyed look.

"Sorry, my dear, but I do know a lot about packing a suitcase. I lived in a suitcase for more than four years, and still do. I travel a lot... every month, back and forth."

Taking my reply as a challenge, she responded, "If you think you can do better, go ahead, knock yourself out."

Picking up my personal stuff from the bed, I put them on top of my suitcase, and went about emptying her suitcase, placing the items neatly on the bed, organizing them in groups. Then, I started putting them back in her suitcase, sometimes folding the various items differently then she had, and taking special care of items that might be wrinkled. In about ten minutes, everything was in there, neatly, with enough room for more clothes, without a bulge anywhere. When I turned to look at her, she had surprise written all over her face. Noticing my smug look, she tried to be nonchalant about it. When she didn't say anything, I tried to get a rise out of her.

"Sooo... We can even pack you in there," I said, and received a snort. Not satisfied with her response, I added, "That is... if you weren't overweight..."

Her head shot up. She had a sweater in her hand in its original packing. Throwing it on the bed, she approached me with a threatening posture. "Overweight!!! I'll show you what overweight is!!!" she hissed.

I retreated towards the master bedroom, while she followed me, her eyes flashing angrily, and without any further prompting from me, she was working herself up. "I am overweight... eh?"

When I was in the master bedroom, I raised my hands, and said, "I apologize. I was joking, Sarah."

"It's all right," she said quietly almost with an understanding note. "I'll teach you to be careful about your jokes," she added, shaking a finger threateningly at me, but her eyes had more than anger in them.

"Wait!" I said to halt her approach. "I just wanted to goad you. You know you're not overweight."

"Apology accepted, Mitch, and I know you were joking, but I can't let you get away without any punishment, can I?"

"Uh... OK, but we still have to finish the packing. You have a few more items to pack," I replied to lead her on.

"Everything is packed. You made sure of that," she responded.

"Not everything," I replied, moving in closer. Pointing to her blouse, and jeans I said, "These need to go into the suitcase, too. So, if you take them off, I'll pack them in, and perhaps we can determine if you are... overweight."

"Oh, you!!!" she cried, and was going to hit me, when she stopped abruptly, and stepped back. As I waited, her expression changed as if she realized something. "You did that on purpose?"

When I didn't respond, she said, "You were trying to work me up."

With a lecherous grin, I nodded. "Did it work?"

"Nope. Since I'm overweight, you wouldn't want to do anything with me," she replied, and turned on her heels.

Quickly, I grabbed her arm, and turned her around. I pulled her into my arms, but she resisted. "I think I can make an allowance for it this once."

"But I won't," she retorted, struggling in my arms.

Thinking the joke had gone on long enough, I relaxed my hold on her, and softly asked, "Sarah, are you really mad at me?"

"Of course, I am," she replied, but I couldn't sense whether she was play-acting or serious, and that gave me a pause.

Before I could say anything, she retorted, "Dammit, Mitch. Don't get serious on me, now."

"Huh?"

Pulling herself free from my arms, she gave me a long look, and then with a resigned sigh, she said, "I was just hoping this game would progress to something else, but now..."

"Oh! I thought you were really mad," I replied, realizing she had been play-acting all along.

"No, I wasn't. I just wanted to wrestle you, get you worked up so you would take things into your hands," she explained.

"Sorry, love. I didn't realize it. So, do you want to?"

"Of course I want to... you, dumb ass," she retorted with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Dumb ass!!! Dumb ASS!!! I'll show you about dumb ass..."

Grabbing her, I picked her up and threw her on the bed; she let out a surprised shriek. Before she could collect herself, I was on her, and a moment later, I had her wrists crossed and pinned over her head with one hand. She struggled to free herself, but with my weight pinning her down, and her hands locked securely in my grip, without any leverage, she was helpless. With my free hand, I tickled her under her armpit, but didn't get much of a response, so I moved down to her side, and tried her ribs, trying to find where she was ticklish.

"Please, don't," she begged. When I continued searching and probing for a ticklish spot, she begged again, "Please, Mitch, please... don't."

"OK. I won't tickle you. Are you going to behave?" I asked.

"I... I..." she sputtered. Then her face hardened with a determined expression on her face. She shook her head, and renewed her struggles.

"Sarah, last warning. If you don't behave yourself and quit struggling, I will tickle you."

"What are you going to do, if I don't struggle?" she asked.

"I think you know what's coming."

"But I don't want to" she protested.

"You don't want to? That's strange," I said. Rising up a bit, I touched her breasts and felt her nipples. "Why are these so hard?"

When she didn't answer, I continued, "Do I have to feel your panties too?"

Her cheeks got rosy at that, but still, she stared at me with a defiant expression on her face.

"OK! I'll make you a deal. If you're wet, you're going to get it, and if you're dry, I'll let you go. How about it?"

"That's not fair," she responded.

"I think it's fair."

"You beast! I won't let you," she cried, and resumed her struggles.

From the flush on her face, I knew she was playing a game, so I kept to my role. "If you keep it up, I'm going to tie you up, then tickle you. Not only that but if you're wet, you're going to get it. So what's it gonna be?"

She moaned at that and her eyes closed briefly. I almost laughed at her response and had to bite my tongue not to spoil the moment. Taking advantage of the situation, I moved off her, and turned her over onto her belly. Before she could react, I sat on her thighs, and pulled her arms behind her. Holding her wrists crossed in my hand, I leaned on her to pin them down.

"What... what are you doing?" she cried in alarm, surprised at the new developments.

"I changed my mind. I'm going to tie you up."

"No... please, don't. I'll be good," she replied breathlessly. For a brief moment I wondered if this was another fantasy she had had. Perhaps it was, the way she was reacting, and I knew she had an imaginative mind, but I was also hesitant to push her too far, and scare or hurt her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"No tricks, Sarah. There will be repercussions," I warned her.

"No tricks, no tricks," she responded hastily.

I released my hold on her wrists, and sat back, waiting for a reaction, but she kept her hands crossed on her back of her own volition when I released my hold on them. When she didn't show any signs of resistance, I slid down below her thighs and sat. "You can move your hands. I want you to raise yourself up a bit. No sudden moves."

A few seconds later she slowly moved her hands in front of her, and pushed her upper body up, supporting her weight on her elbows. Reaching underneath her, I exerted a slight pressure on her belly, and she pushed herself up further. With room to work, I unbuckled her belt from her jeans, pulled it out, and put it aside. Then, I unbuttoned her jeans, pulled the zipper down, and pulled the hem of her blouse out. Throughout this, she kept in position without making a move or a sound, but her breathing was getting heavier. Slowly, I began to unbutton her shirt, starting with the lower buttons and moving up. When I was got to the last few buttons around her breasts, she began to tremble; her shoulders shook and small shivers seemed to course through her body, as she whimpered. I smiled inwardly at her reaction. It wasn't because she was getting tired, but because she was getting turned on, and I knew she would be wetting her panties in a short while-if she hadn't already. Finished with unbuttoning her blouse, I pulled the flaps to the side, and caressed her stomach and belly. At my soft touch she shuddered, and a soft "Oh," escaped her mouth. I kept caressing her, teasingly, moving close to her tits, but never making contact with them, drawing more shivers and trembling. Then, I instructed her to lower herself down. With a protesting moan, she followed my instructions and lay down again, resting her head on her crossed arms.

To tell the truth I was surprised with her cooperation. I expected her to resist, perhaps to get into more trouble after what she said, but she didn't even put up a perfunctory resistance. I decided to test her.

"Hands on the side," I ordered sternly and she complied quickly.

I watched her for a while, listening to her breathing. I reached for her blouse, and stripped it from her shoulders. She raised her arms to her back to help me take it off her, leaving her upper body naked. I was glad she had forgone a bra. I was wondering about the lack of any resistance, when I noticed that she was watching me from the big mirrors on the wardrobe with heavy lidded eyes.

Moment of truth!

To test her, I half turned to my right side, to put away the blouse, and faked losing my balance. She immediately took advantage of the situation, and slid away, trying to escape. I must have miscalculated, because when I reached for her, she kicked me on the hip, and I toppled over, but she also lost her balance, and fell off the bed on the other side. Before she could get to her feet, I jumped to my feet and made it to the door to cut off her escape route. When she stood up, she saw me standing, blocking her way, and smiled wryly. She took a deep breathe and let it out as if she was resigned to her fate. It did some incredible things to her beautiful breasts.

"So, Sarah... do you want to play more or are you going to lie down on the bed?"

She shrugged, but didn't respond.

"You know, I told you there would be repercussions. I'll make you a final deal. I'll be fair, but don't try to double-cross me this time. You take off those jeans and panties, and you won't incur extra penalties."

"So you can have your way with me easily? I don't think so, buster," she retorted defiantly.

"I think you should reconsider, my love. You're worked up, and if you don't calm down, then you're going to be very wet. If you're wet, you're going to get it. So, you better start undressing. Take your time... maybe you will be dry by then, but start undressing," I said with a smirk.

I knew my words would heat her up more, instead of helping her, but it was fun to play with her like that. I also felt a strange sense of power. I waited for a response, but she stood there without making any move, almost challenging me.

"I said take your time, but I'm not going to wait forever. Don't make me do it for you. By the time I reach ten, you better start undressing, or I will undress you," I said, and started counting slowly.

She looked like she was reconsidering, but didn't make a move. When I reached the count of seven, she held up her hand.

"If I'm not wet, do you promise to let me go free?" she asked.

"Good try, Sarah. It's eight, now. And yes, I do promise..."

She nodded, and slowly stripped the jeans down her legs, and struggled to get out of them. I wasn't sure if she really had trouble, or was trying for extra time, but I didn't care. I knew she was going to be wet and I was curious what she was planning. I didn't believe she would give up so easily. However, she took off her jeans, and without any further delay, she stripped off her panties, too, then she stood there waiting for me.

When I didn't move, she raised an eyebrow. "Well..."

"I want you to lie down on the bed, and spread your legs. I think you're wet."

"I'm not wet. I can prove it to you," she retorted.

"OK. Prove it," I said.

She moved her hand to her pussy, and gingerly tried to push a finger inside, but gave up. "As you can see I'm dry. I can't even put my finger inside."

"Yeah, riiiight! On the bed!" I ordered. When she didn't move, I repeated. "Now!"

"OK, if that's what's going to convince you," she retorted. Getting on the bed, she spread her legs, and opened her pussy lips with her fingers.

As I expected, they were shiny.

"I can see even from here that you're wet. Do you have anything to say?"

She tried to shrug, but laying in the bed it was kind of difficult. Instead, she relaxed, and started to masturbate, running a finger between her slit. "Aren't you going to get undressed?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"Getting impatient, are we?" I teased her back, and she responded with a big grin.

I took off my shirt, and then my shoes, and watching her carefully, I took off my jeans, expecting her to make a run for it, when I would be most vulnerable with the jeans around my feet. Still she kept on playing with her pussy, while she watched me undress. When I took off my boxers, her eyes locked on my hard-on, and she licked her lips, flashing me a mischievous smile. Pulling her finger from her slit, she licked it, and I groaned at her display. She sucked it, then pulled it out with a soft pop, and made a "come here" sign. I moved to the side of the bed, but before I could sit down she stopped me. She turned onto her belly, and supporting her body on her elbows, she positioned herself in front of me. With a deliberate slowness, her tongue came out, and she gave the tip of my cock a dainty lick. Then she opened her mouth and took me in, her tongue swirling around my cock. I was unprepared for the stimulation, and almost fell down on my ass. Pulling her mouth off my cock, she smiled teasingly, and motioned me to sit on the bed. For several minutes, she slowly bobbed her head up and down, sucking and licking me, without using her hands. It was so good, I was ready to blow my load in her sweet mouth. I stopped her, but she had other ideas. She pushed my hands away, and took me in her mouth again, and quickly brought me to the brink. By then I had my eyes squeezed shut, letting myself go with her tender ministrations. Just as I was about to come, she sucked me very slowly, moving her mouth along the length of my cock, until the tip was behind her lips. Then, she nipped me gently. It didn't hurt me, but pushed my impending orgasm back. I was expecting her to continue, but her lips left my cock, and I felt her moving off the bed. I realized she had suckered me, and was making her escape. Clumsily I tried to catch her, but she managed to slip away. I was left face down on the bed, while she was standing by the door, laughing at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.