Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 45: A Night on the Town (3)

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45: A Night on the Town (3) - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

After setting the plates on the table, Siran pulled a chair next to me, sat down, and started quizzing me about the girls. From her questions I understood, Hagop told her my quip. Reaching for my glass, she took a sip from my Ouzo and chased it with a sip of water. "You know, this is the first time I see you with female company, and without your cousin."

"Already getting jealous," I teased her, and she smiled appreciatively.

"I'm too old for you honey, and you're too young for me."

"Ahh! That's where you're wrong. You're just like a fine wine, and I'm at the age to appreciate a good wine," I quipped.

She gave me a surprised look, clearly not expecting my friendly flirtation, but it quickly gave way to a smile, appreciating my little quip for what it was, a compliment. "You shouldn't put ideas in Hagop's mind. He might ask for a trade in," she retorted. Turning to Dana and Sarah, she said, "You don't mind it, do you? It's been a while since I've seen him, and he's always been too quiet, even after a couple of glasses of Ouzo with his cousin. Never figured he would get over his quiet self. Which one of you is responsible for the change?"

"She is," Sarah responded immediately, glancing at Dana. "I've known him since we were kids. His sister and I are best friends. He used to be shy then also. I think he's getting over it."

"Finally... Someone managed to do what neither I nor his cousin could do," Siran said, flashing a soft smile at Dana.

"Oh, I didn't do much. He's still quite shy. Just look at his face," Dana responded.

As usual, my face heated up; I felt self-conscious at being the subject of the three-way conversation between the women. Siran laughed at me, while reaching for my glass again, and after she took a sip, she handed me the glass, and said, "Drink up. You can claim the blush is from the alcohol."

That didn't help much, but I decided to take her advice, and took a sip. "What did I do to deserve all this teasing?" I retorted.

"Nothing, Mitchell. I always wondered what was beneath your quiet and calm demeanor. I like it." Changing the subject she asked, "We don't get to see you, not as much as we used to see your cousin."

"Umm... This is just a short visit. I might look him up later. It's been a while. Has he been here, lately?"

"He was here last month with some musicians," she replied, and as an after thought, she added, "there was a new woman with him also."

"Really?"

Siran nodded, flashing me a conspiratory smile. "They were very friendly with each other."

"I guess I have some catching up to do with him."

"It would be nice to see you both again," she said, and stood up. "Let me check what Hagop is up to in the kitchen. Enjoy the evening."

When she left, Sarah asked, "Do you know each other so well?"

I was surprised by the question, and seeing my puzzled look, Sarah's eyes went to my glass to remind me what Siran did.

"Hagop and Siran are very friendly, and with some of the customers, they would sit down and have a chat or join for a drink and a bite. They both did that when my uncle and I dropped by for a quiet dinner, so they both know me to some degree."

"Well, it sounded like she knew you," Dana commented.

"Kind of. Siran always tried to draw me out, but I was more of a listener than a talker at the time, despite my uncle's best efforts. As I said before, I enjoyed the company of older people, and Siran is. That's why she succeeded to some degree, after a few times sitting with her, but it was usually Hagop who sat with us and drank. Siran would drop by for short intervals, but she was usually busy with the other customers, or in the kitchen. That's another reason I like this place. It has a homey feel."

"It does," Dana concurred.

We continued to talk and drink and eat. By the time the appetizers were almost finished, we were on our second glass of Ouzo. I saw Hagop stop at the actor's table, before visiting our table. He inquired what we would like to have for the main course, listing what he had. Dana wanted to see the fish, before making a choice-another custom in this restaurant. So we all stood up and followed him to look at what he had tonight.

Before we reached the kitchen, there was a large refrigerator, like the ones in the meat and poultry section of supermarkets, open at the back, with a glass front. Different types of fish were on display in big trays, and small cards listed the daily price for each, in front of the trays. Depending on the catch, and demand, the prices varied from day to day, but not too much, unless the weather interrupted the supply for long periods. We looked over the selection: there was sea bass, mackerel, bluefish (the local variety which was slightly less strong and oily than the Atlantic bluefish), and turbot. The sea bass was one of my favorites, and Hagop mentioned all were today's catch, fresh from the Fish Market with the exception of the mackerel. After a short discussion we all opted for sea bass, pointed at three medium sized pieces, and Hagop picked them up. After he weighed them he announced the price, rounding it down-'special price' for his regulars. Most of his clients left a big tip to make up for it, and I was no exception. It was sort of a game between him and his customers when it came to fish. If it was a dinner consisting of Ouzo and appetizers only, then there were no price adjustments, and the tips were a bit more measured. After all, many of his regulars were journalists and writers, who came to dine simply, to enjoy the appetizers, a glass or two, and the company of their fellow colleagues discussing the day's events, politics, and such, or just to relax after a busy day, before heading home.

He suggested grill, and when we agreed, he went to the kitchen to prepare them. We walked back to our table, and I saw Felix-the actor-watching us, especially the girls. Then his eyes settled on my face and he smiled in recognition and gave a short nod as a way of greeting, which I returned. On a whim, I decided to greet him properly, and directed the girls to his table. After I made the introductions, we exchanged pleasantries, and then returned to our table.

When we took our seats, I noticed that Sarah looked a bit flushed. Dana was smiling at her with a knowing expression. Seeing us watching her, her flush deepened. I couldn't help but tease her. "Why don't you visit the ladies' room and get refreshed?"

She flashed her eyes at me angrily, but it wasn't very effective, considering the circumstances.

"You behave yourself, Mitch. You did that on purpose," Dana admonished me.

"No, I did not. He recognized me, and it would have been impolite not to drop by."

"That may be so, but you didn't have to tease her," Dana returned.

"Well, I warned her about paybacks, didn't I? You girls can give, but can't take it?" I retorted smugly.

Dana was going to continue, but Sarah cut in.

"It's all right, Dana," she said. With a twinkle in her eyes, she added, "If he wants to tango, we will accommodate him."

"Indeed, we will," Dana agreed, with a side glance at me.

"You know... he's sitting by himself, all alone. The polite thing to do is to invite him to our table. What do you think?" I asked with a poker face.

To my surprise, instead of reprimanding or warning me, both of them laughed. Leaning forward to Sarah, Dana said, "Either he's had too much alcohol, or he's developed a big set in a hurry."

"I hope it's the latter," Sarah responded with a grin.

"Me, too."

"You forgot a third possibility," I said, and when I had their full attention, I quipped, "all of the above."

They let out another tinkling laugh. Dana picked up her glass and offered a quiet toast. "To big brass ones!" and Sarah joined her.

I wasn't sure where it came from, but the next thing I did was move closer to them and kiss their hands before I picked my glass and offered, "To you. Two lovely witches who tease me to death and make my heart sing."

Sarah was quick with a come back. "You've got it wrong, Mitch. I'm a witch, and she," she said, and turning to Dana added, "is a she-devil. And you... uh... what's he, Dana?"

"I think he's a romantic, and... all of the above," Dana retorted. Then, she leaned and kissed my neck, while Sarah looked on with an adoring expression on her face. "And, this is from Sarah, to tide you over until she can give it to you personally," Dana said, and repeated her kiss. Noticing something, she took her napkin and gently scrubbed my neck. I realized she had left a lipstick mark.

We continued to talk, and ate the last of the few remaining appetizers, while waiting for the main course to arrive. It was a lovely night, and the windows reflected our image, with the sights of the city forming a nice, faint backdrop. A while later, Hagop came with a tray, and served our plates and a small cup with a dressing. The fish looked delicious. There were charred laurel leaves, which added to the aroma. After I removed the leaves, I drizzled a little bit of the dressing over the fish, a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and small slivers of sweet, red onions. Sarah did the same, and after a little hesitation, Dana decided to use very little on her fish, probably to test it first.

"It's somewhat similar to the lime sauce they use for sole in England," I offered. "I usually take sea bass without any dressing or sauce, but I like Hagop's mix."

Giving me an almost apologetic smile, she said, "I'm a bit embarrassed that I know so little about some of the local cuisine."

"Why? Food is always a personal experience, not about knowing this or that. And, the lasagna yesterday was great, and that tells me you're a good cook. So why would you feel embarrassed? You're probably away from home most of the time, eating out, but that also means you've sampled different cuisines. I like trying different stuff, and enjoy most of it, but some things are just personal favorites; like the fried mussels with the sauce, here. I've eaten at Chez Léon, in Brussels. They are famous for their mussels, and I loved it, but if I had to make a choice..."

She laughed at my example, and nodded. "Yes. You're right. I only cook for myself, and that's when I'm at home. You really prefer the mussels here, rather than Chez Léon?"

"Kind of. I mean, I wouldn't go for their style of cooking here, and in Brussels, I wouldn't want them to try our style. It's hard to explain. When in Rome..." I trailed off.

"Do as the Romans do," she completed, and patted my hand. "I didn't know you've been to Belgium. Where else have you been?"

"I haven't traveled that much. I just took advantage of the seminars and technical courses, and made sure my schedule allowed a week or two to travel, afterwards. I've been to Aberdeen a few times, London only once. Mostly though, I visited Belgium, Holland, Germany and Austria. I think I've spent most of my time in Amsterdam."

"Not been to France or Italy?"

"Not yet. I've planned to, but somehow I always end up running out of time or feel too tired to travel further. If I was passing by Amsterdam, then that was it. Even when I try to put Amsterdam at the end of my itinerary, I usually drop by earlier than planned and stay there. I guess it has something to do with wanting the comfort of a familiar place. After all, I know Amsterdam quite well, in fact better than most other places, and it's a lively city just like this town. I really like Holland; the Dutch are very liberal, and most of them speak several languages. France... I don't know. First, there is the language barrier. Then the people themselves. Based on the few French people I've met, I have to say I don't like them very much. Sometimes I wonder if the country is along the Mediterranean coast by some mistake. Almost all the other people along the Mediterranean are friendlier, warm, and they try to overcome the language barrier, one way or another. I've known Spanish, Italian, Greek, and many others, and I've never seen the typical French arrogance or superiority among them. I know I'm generalizing and perhaps I'm more than a bit prejudiced, but I do have a very dim view of the few I've met."

"Well, not all of the French are like that," Dana said.

"I guess. I just would like to know something. Don't misunderstand me. This is not exactly a generalization, but from what I've seen and heard, I think it's a somewhat valid observation about them. Many of the French people think they are the center of civilization, and that they invented democracy and such. Worse, they base it on a single revolution-one of the bloodiest! What a laugh! It's a bit ironic that this is their-what... fourth or fifth republic? By the way, I do have an interest in history, but to tell the truth, I'm a bit weak on French history. Anyway, strictly speaking in terms of length, compared to ours, I think their history is a spoonful in a bucket, and I'm sure the Chinese would look at it as a miniscule drop, when they can claim more than 4000 years. So, where do the French get this feeling of superiority? I would really like to kn-" I stopped in mid-sentence, realizing I was switching fully into a lecturer mode. Yes, I was trying to make a point, but... With an apologetic smile, I said, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to lecture. I'm sure there are some very nice French people."

"I understand, Mitch. You're right about that observation. I think it's a particular trait of the 'Parisiennes', rather than the general population. Many of them-Parisiennes-think they're the center of civilization. But then, they're French, I mean, Parisiennes," she said with a small laugh. "Amsterdam is nice, but you should really try Paris. I think you'd like it."

"I planned to, but most of the time I considered a visit, it felt like such a cliché. I know it's a very romantic city, but what am I supposed to do there?" I replied.

As the last words left my lips, I realized what I was saying, and I noticed how Dana's expression changed, almost as if she had read the unspoken words between the lines, my reasons hidden just beneath the surface. For several seconds our eyes locked, communicating silently.

It's a city for lovers, and I never had anybody with me to share the experience before! But now...

We both spoke-well, attempted to speak-at the same time, and stopped immediately, wanting to let the other one talk. After two more false starts, Sarah interrupted us with a little giggle. When we turned our attention to her, she flashed a mischievous smile and said, "I'd like to be the traffic police. Dana, you go first!"

We both laughed at her quip. Collecting herself quickly, Dana reached and took Sarah's hand. "Thank you, Sarah. Without you, I think we would spend the whole night here with false starts." Sarah responded with a squeeze of her hand and smiled sweetly.

Turning to me Dana said, "I'd like to show you around."

"I was going to ask you just that, after your comment about Paris," I replied. "I have a trip to Aberdeen coming up sometime in March. I have to take an exam, so I might be able to arrange something then."

"See. That wasn't so difficult now, was it?" Sarah quipped again, making us smile.

"Sarah, have you been abroad?" Dana asked.

"Only once. A year ago, I worked in a hospital in Austria for two months during the summer. It was a short exchange program with students from various countries. After that, I spent a month, traveling around."

"Where did you go?" Dana asked.

"Parts of Austria, then Italy and France. I loved France, but Italy is my favorite. First Bolzano, then down to Venice, and from there, I went to Florence and Rome. Afterwards to Genoa, and Milan. I really loved Lombardy and Lake Como, but Lake Como was very expensive, and I wanted to visit France."

"That's a very good itinerary for Italy," Dana remarked. "Lombardy is great, but so is the Trentino region. They have some breathtaking landscape with alpine meadows, waterfalls, and small, enchanting towns."

"Yeah. I saw parts of it, when I left Austria, traveling to Bolzano. We crossed the famous Brenner Pass, and the small towns were beautiful. I like the Italians. They are friendly."

"Yes, especially the men," Dana quipped.

"Yeah, they are," Sarah agreed. "Despite the weather I had to wear jeans."

That last comment was met with an amused laughter from Dana. "Friendly pats on the bottom or pinches?" she asked.

"Both," Sarah responded with a grin. "I was lucky. There was an Italian girl in our group in Austria. She offered to be my guide, and showed me around. She was very good at giving the guys a tongue lashing, but still..."

"They are quite insistent and very expressive when they take an interest. You're a very striking woman, Sarah. Can you blame them?" Dana responded.

"Thank you. I liked the attention, but sometimes it was a bit too much, especially the young guys. I wonder if it's something genetic? However, I had a great time."

We returned to our food after the short discussion, and between bites, continued talking about our favorite places, and comparing notes. By the time we were through with the fish, we were almost finished with our drinks, too-the carafe of Ouzo was empty, with little left over in our glasses. Dana ordered one more round of Ouzo-by the glass this time-and wedges of melon.

"Don't look so surprised, Mitch. I told you I like it," she said.

"I can see that. My mom, and occasionally Kathy, drink it straight as you do."

"Well, I learned it from Dad, when I was young. Mom used to drink it as well, when he was alive."

"It also has a good side-effect... on women," Sarah chimed, eliciting a knowing smile from Dana.

"As if either of you need that kind of extra boost," I retorted.

"You wanted to tango, if I remember correctly. We're just getting ready for it," Dana returned.

Before I could get in another word, Sarah asked, "Dana, do you know of any good places where we could go? A place with good music, atmosphere and dancing? Not a discotheque."

"There is a club I visit sometimes. It has good music. You want to dance?" Dana replied.

"I'd like to. It's been a while."

"Ehm... Ladies! I'm really rusty. I don't-"

"Oh, come on, Mitch," Sarah cut me off. "You'll get over it. If it's been that long, it's time to get some exercise."

When Dana nodded in agreement, I knew it was inevitable. During the day, when they were making plans, I heard them talk about visiting a club, but I never really gave it a thought, expecting them to choose a bar with music. Now, it was obvious both of them wanted to go dancing. I also remembered them dressing, putting on their high-heels, and perhaps that was why I never gave a serious thought to their talk of dancing.

"Umm... I don't want to step on toes," I tried, one more time.

"You better not, Buster! There will be repercussions," Sarah returned, reading my sly move correctly. "I know you can dance."

Dana arched an eyebrow, questioning, and when I didn't answer, Sarah took it upon herself to explain. "Kathy and Mitch used to take dance lessons. I know he can dance."

"That was a long time ago, when we were kids," I objected, but it fell on deaf ears.

"Quit whining, Mitch. It doesn't become you," Sarah retorted.

"I think he's scared of being raped on the dance floor in front of an audience," Dana quipped, eliciting a laugh from Sarah.

"Hmmm... In that case, he has a legitimate cause for concern," Sarah replied, flashing me an evil grin.

"Don't scare him off before we do anything, Sarah."

"Don't you think we should keep him on his toes?" Sarah asked innocently.

"Yes, you're right. Anticipation would do him some good," Dana agreed.

I took a large swig, the last of the Ouzo in my glass, and Dana immediately warned me. "Don't you dare get drunk on us. You can't escape so easily."

"I'm not going to do something like that. I'm just trying to settle my nerves," I retorted.

"Leave that to us, honey. That's our job," she replied softly with a teasing smile.

Siran's arrival put a stop to the teasing. While she collected our plates, and placed new sets and cutlery, she mentioned they had fresh dessert, and listed the options. As soon as I heard one of my favorites I knew what I was going to order, but it had to wait. She returned with a plate of melon and our drinks, and a small glass of Ouzo for herself, then she sat next to me. We all praised the excellent food, and she told us Hagop would be very pleased. Siran moved the subject to Sarah and Dana, trying to get to know them, and the girls asked about Hagop and her, and the restaurant. I lit a cigarette, and for the most part listened in on the conversation, but I wasn't excluded. A few minutes later, Dana joined me by lighting a cigarette, and we continued chatting, while drinking Ouzo and sampling the melon. We saw Hagop making his rounds, before he joined us, pulling a chair from another table, and he immediately poached Siran's drink. After the usual pleasantries about the food, he asked me why I had disappeared for such a long time. I gave him the usual story of being caught up in work, and such, and we caught up with what was happening in our lives. Siran left us to check on the other clients, and after she made her rounds, she sat with Felix, chatting, while Hagop sat with us. Because I hadn't had a chance to talk with Felix, I asked Hagop about him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.