Tales from an Unknown Corner
Chapter 29: A Quiet Evening

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: A Quiet Evening - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

When I arrived at the hospital, Sarah was just getting ready to leave. While I drove us to Kathy's, Sarah explained Kathy would be late, having a late shift, and that's why she needed the ride. She asked about Mom, and I told her she suspected something.

"Sorry. I just wanted to tease you, not get you into trouble," she replied.

"I know. I just hope she doesn't interrogate you if you visit her."

"I don't think she would do that. Kathy is another matter. She might ask Kathy."

"Yeah. She might. I hope she gets distracted with what's happening between Mark and Kathy."

"You didn't tell her?"

"Nope. That's Kathy's surprise."

After that short exchange, she told me about the morning. Both girls had decided it was easier for Dana to shuffle her immediate schedule so that Dana would be having overnight stays here this week. According to the plan, Dana would be back Wednesday and Friday nights, flying international routes on Tuesday and Thursday. She would be confirming the plans tonight. Sarah was arranging her schedule to work on Saturday, but take off Sunday and Monday. Next Monday, Dana was going to take the week off, part of her accrued off-duty time. When I asked about travel arrangements for the weekend, Sarah said I could drive us both on Saturday afternoon, and she could take the bus to return on Monday night, while I stayed with Dana. It was a good plan, and I hoped they could pull it off. Then the talk turned to tonight and the dinner. I was a bit apprehensive about Kathy and her curiosity.

"She could grill both of us."

"I don't think it will be that bad, Mitch. Naturally she's curious, but she saw how things happened yesterday. I don't think she'll be overly curious."

"I wonder... Especially after the telephone call..."

She laughed. "Kathy mentioned both she and Mark were a bit late."

"No thanks to you and Dana," I quipped.

"She said she was emotionally exhausted last night, and they missed the alarm in the morning. So we did them a service," she replied.

"If you say so."

"Come on, Mitch, ease up. You know how it is."

"I know. I'm worried that you girls will corrupt Dana as well," I retorted.

"She would be a nice addition to the Sisterhood. We need fresh blood," Sarah came back with a serious tone, drawing a sharp look from me. When I looked at her, she smiled wickedly.


Back at Kathy's, I dropped off my books in my room, and put the diary and text books in my suitcase, locking it. I wanted to check some things I'd written, before destroying it. Sarah was in the kitchen, checking the contents of the fridge.

"I thought we were invited to dinner, not to cook it."

"Come on, Mitch. Sometimes she doesn't even have time for shopping, and what's more, the dinner was my idea."

"Your idea?"

"With Mark gone, and after all that excitement during the dinner last night, I didn't want her to be alone tonight. She mentioned she had steaks in the freezer. With your Mom's patty cake, and a salad, we have more than enough. She needs a break, especially today."

"Do you do this often?" I asked, curious, and very much touched.

"We both do it depending on our schedules. Sometimes, one of us feels lonely. So, we try to keep each other company. Lately, she did it more often than I. I told you she takes care of me."

"OK, love. Leave it to me. Go, get a shower."

"Let's just do the salad, and take the steaks out of the freezer. We can do the rest later, when she comes," she insisted.

In the end, Sarah prepared the salad, while I whipped up a simple mushroom sauce for the steaks. I wrapped up some potatoes in aluminum foil, and put them in the oven, and set the timer so that we would have some baked potatoes as well. We finished up with the preparations and headed for the shower. We didn't fool around but helped each other wash. I was feeling tired, with the stress from the talk with Mom catching up with me, and Sarah was tired from the short sleep, and her work at the hospital. I still reacted to seeing her naked body, but I was at half-mast. She gave me a quizzical look, before reaching for my penis, but it didn't harden much. I told her I was tired, mentioning I had a little bit of an interrogation from Mom. After we dried each other, she grabbed my hand, and took me to my room. Opening the covers, she asked me to lay face down, and straddling me, she gave a quick rub down. I could hardly believe her energy, after the kind of day she must have had. I was on vacation and had not done anything, and yet, I was feeling very tired. I was ready to fall asleep, when she finished the short massage. She left the room for a few minutes, before coming back with an alarm clock in her hand.

"What's that for?"

"I'm tired as well, but I don't want to oversleep. Kathy will be coming around eight, so we both can catch some sleep until then," she replied.

"Thank you, Sarah. If you lay down, I can give you a rub down."

"That beats the purpose of the massage, Mitch, and you need the rest. Just lay down and hold me."

So, we did just that. Remembering what I had done for Dana, I asked if she wanted me to put her to sleep, explaining what I wanted to do, and she agreed. A few minutes later both of us were asleep.


I woke up to the sound of soft music drifting from the living room. Sarah was still asleep, snuggled to my side. I reached for the alarm clock, and found it was past eight o'clock, and the alarm was turned off.

No wonder I didn't hear the alarm go off!

From the sounds coming from the living room, I knew Kathy had arrived. She must have turned the alarm off. I woke Sarah, gently. She was wide awake in a few minutes, but her eyes were puffy. While I put on jeans and a t-shirt, she went to Kathy's bedroom. I went to the living room, and saw Kathy was busy in the kitchen, putting the patty cake into the oven, next to the potatoes, before starting on the steaks.

When she noticed me, she said, "Thank you for the preparation. Did you two have a good rest?"

"Yeah. Why did you turn off the alarm?"

"You both looked like you needed a rest. I was going to wake you up in a short while."

"We wanted to prepare the dinner. Go, take a shower and relax. We'll handle the rest."

"You've already done enough."

Just then, Sarah walked in, dressed in one of Kathy's old peignoirs, and hearing our discussion, she said, "Come on, Kathy. Get in the shower, or do I have to drag you there?"

With a shrug, Kathy left for the bathroom, while Sarah and I took over. In a very short time we had everything ready. As I was serving the steaks, Kathy came in dressed in pajamas. I was surprised with her attire, but with Sarah dressed in a peignoir, I shouldn't have been; they both wanted to be comfortable. Dinner was a quiet affair. Kathy talked about Mark. He was called back to the head office. Kathy hadn't heard anything since lunch time, and seemed a bit worried. Despite the curious expression in her eyes, and quizzical looks she directed at Sarah and me, she didn't ask anything about us and last night. But I knew her well enough to know that she was dying to know what happened. The girls helped with collecting the dishes, and I chased them off, wanting them to relax, and talk about whatever they wanted, while I went about washing and drying the dishes. I didn't feel ready to answer awkward questions from Kathy, and was willing to let Sarah handle her. After I finished the clean-up, I joined them, but just then our conversation was interrupted by a telephone call. It was Mark, calling to inform Kathy that he had been stuck in emergency meetings until now. Kathy relaxed when she heard he would be coming back tomorrow, and whatever emergency there had been, was being handled and under control. After the call, Kathy seemed to perk up, and Sarah did, too, picking up on her mood. It was interesting to see how their moods influenced and fed off each other.

As I expected, Kathy was curious about what was happening with the three of us. While she was on the phone, Sarah quietly told me that she hadn't probed her extensively. Now, with me present, Kathy was very measured in her questions. Still, it was easy to see she was trying very hard to contain her excitement and curiosity each time she looked at Sarah or me. She seemed happy for all of us, but on the other hand, I could sense her concerns; perhaps she was worried about the possibility that we might all end up getting hurt. Sarah and I tried to put her at ease as much as possible, and Kathy was very understanding. She accepted the generalities we had offered, and I suspected it might have something to do with Dana's absence. Our conversation was interrupted by another telephone call, and this time it was Dana. After trying Sarah's place, she guessed we might be at Kathy's.

When I was talking with Dana, Kathy's attention was on me. Dana confirmed she had shuffled her schedule and gotten her days off for the next week. After that she wanted to talk with Sarah. From Sarah's end of the conversation, I concluded they were talking about the weekend plans. Sarah also extended Kathy's invitation for a visit, during one of her overnight stays. Turning to Kathy I asked about it, and she told me she wanted to get to know Dana. Concluding the telephone call, Sarah joined us, and this time Kathy had some pointed questions. Considering the fact that she had heard our plans, I should have expected that.

"You two are really going to visit her?" she asked Sarah.

"Yes, we are. And she's going to stay at my place when she's in town," Sarah answered.

When she heard that, Kathy gave Sarah an appraising look.

"You two are quickly becoming friends, aren't you?"

Sarah nodded. "She's a very interesting person. I really want to get to know her, and she wants to get to know me."

"Yes, she is. Do you remember what she said, yesterday?" Kathy asked.

Drawing a blank look from both of us, she reminded us of Dana's words about big hearts. "I want to get to know her, too. Especially after what she said. She wasn't just throwing it around. At least that was my impression when she said it," Kathy said, her voice drifting. She looked like she was mulling over Dana's words.

I thought about what Kathy said, and I got the feeling she might be onto something. I knew more about Dana than anybody else in the room. Sarah and Kathy were very close to each other, and Dana had caught onto it pretty quickly. Later, she had gotten my short speculative analysis of Sarah in regards to Kathy. The love between the two was unquestionable, especially after what Sarah had told me about her difficult years. Dana had a big, generous heart, too, from what I'd seen. All her actions up to now confirmed that. Did she recognize something similar amongst all of us? I knew Kathy had a lot of friends, and was loved by many, as was Sarah. We were all quiet; I guess everybody was thinking similar thoughts. Kathy and Sarah seemed to be watching each other, still lost in thought.

Sarah was the first one to break the silence. "I think you might be right about that, Kathy. From what I've come to know, she's not the kind that would do something like that. I believe she was sincere. And that makes me think..."

Kathy smiled at Sarah, and nodded, before turning her attention to me. "What do you think, Bro?"

"I think I'll pass on this one. I'm too close to her to be objective."

"Yes, you are. But you have a pretty good analytical mind, Mitch. You always had that. Just tell us what you think," Kathy insisted.

"Subjectively, I think she was sincere, and I suspect she felt something for both of you. I know, for a fact, she caught onto you and Sarah. I think she has a generous soul. I'm not sure how objective this will sound, but I think she might have responded to something she felt, perhaps because she has it in herself," I replied carefully, thinking over my analysis.

Laughing, Kathy quipped, "And you call this a subjective analysis, being too close to the subject?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.