Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 25: Dinner and Surprise

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Dinner and Surprise - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

For a Sunday night, the restaurant was crowded. There were a few tables empty, but with Reserved signs. After leaving our coats, we were shown to our table. As I walked with the two girls on my arms, I saw several heads turn in our direction. Sarah in her dress was breathtaking, and I knew quite a few men had a very good look at her charms as we passed. Dana had a more subtle effect, because she wasn't displaying much, only offering tantalizing views of her long legs up to her hips, and for those who knew how to look, it was obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear. As she walked, the deep cuts on the sides offered momentary glimpses of smooth, creamy skin, and long legs, while the form hugging dress hinted at the perfect body beneath the covers. Both girls had the desired effect: sensual, hot, and breathtaking, but different in styles; one was bold, the other subtle.

I was a bit worried, because we seemed to steal the show, and this was supposed to be Kathy's night, even though Sarah and Kathy didn't know anything about it. However, as Kathy and Mark walked in front of us, people caught Kathy's display. With the back of her dress open all the way to the top of her cheeks, her shapely bottom swung enticingly as she took each step on high heels; the movement of those tight buns almost hypnotizing the people who were watching our procession. When a middle-aged woman caught sight of Kathy's display she barely managed to stifle her gasp, while her husband, a more elderly, distinguished looking man, seemed to be enjoying the view. He noticed that I caught his viewing of the scenery, and gave a polite smile. The smile was offered as an appreciation of beauty instead of an apology or lecherously. I returned it in the spirit it was given. It was good to know there were still some gentlemen. His wife, however, was not so polite. She made a face at our group and started to admonish him.

Dana whispered, "You know, your sister is very beautiful and very clever."

"Why do you say that?"

"She managed to steal the show, and did it very subtly."

"What do you mean?"

"As we walked in, the crowd quickly focused on Sarah and me. Especially Sarah, because of her dress, and they did get to view us, but for a very short time. As soon as we passed by, it was over, because they lost the view. But they had a long time to enjoy Kathy's display. You have to admit, the view is fascinating. Kathy knew what she was doing. Your sister is a formidable woman, Mitch."

Although Dana was whispering, it was loud enough for Sarah to hear, and she agreed, "That, she is."

I thought about what Dana said. She was right. Even I had been caught in the fantastic view she was giving, and that was saying something, because I rarely looked at Kathy as a woman rather than as a beloved sister. As I moved my gaze from her swinging hips to her bare back-the tanned dark skin with hardly any blemish-to her shoulder length brown hair, I couldn't help but remember a memory from when we were young. I superimposed the image from childhood with the view I was having now, and I chuckled at the composite image. If Mark would ever get to see something like that, his jaw would drop at the image.

"What are you chuckling at?" Dana asked.

When I didn't say anything, Sarah insisted, "Come on, Mitch. What was so funny?"

"I'll tell you, but before that just take a look at Kathy, from neck down to her ass and try to remember that view."

Both girls tried to memorize the image as we arrived at our table. After I helped the girls to their seat, and took my seat between them, both of them turned to me, waiting for me to explain.

"I think Sarah might remember this. When Kathy was ten, she had long hair, very long, all the way to the small of her back," I said.

"Yeah, I remember. It took hours to dry her hair and then comb it, but she had such a beautiful long hair, I was jealous," Sarah said.

"I loved her long hair, then, and I still remember how she looked. While watching her as she walked a minute ago, I superimposed that image of her with the long hair, and... well, I was thinking Mark would be a very lucky man if Kathy lets her hair grow that long again, and struts her stuff."

"I think that's a male thing. Long hair," Dana commented. "I don't think any woman would be bothered by that long hair, although I can imagine how Kathy must have looked when she was young."

"I agree. Long hair is such a hassle. I saw how much care it required when Kathy was young, but... I can see Mitch's point of view. Even then Kathy was a beautiful child, and with that long hair... So many girls in her class were jealous. At times, I was jealous," Sarah said. "So you like long hair?" she asked.

"As Dana said, it's a male thing, but it depends on the woman as well. For some women long hair works fantastically, and for others, short hair. Your hair might be short, but it highlights your features, your beautiful eyes. The same is true for Dana and Kathy. Given they have shoulder length hair, but it suits them," I answered.

"But you like the view of a naked woman from behind with her hair covering her back almost down to her ass, or the front view, when her tits are hidden behind those long tresses?" Dana asked with an amused, almost knowing smile in the corner of her lips.

Laughing I replied, "I admit it's a pretty picture and erotic. But both of you have your unique pictures that are beyond fantasy, and very beautiful."

Turning to Sarah, Dana teased me, "Doesn't he say the sweetest things?"

With a melodic laugh, Sarah agreed. "He can be a silver tongued devil, when he wants to be."

"I was being serious and that was an honest opinion," I retorted.

"I believe you, honey," Dana said, patting my arm, while Sarah repeated the same, both of them teasing me mercilessly.

When I gave a resigned sigh, Dana smiled and said, "You were right, Mitch." Looking at Sarah, she continued, "He's right, you know. The color and the cut. They really bring out the best in you."

Sarah didn't hesitate to return the compliment. "He was right about all of us. You really have beautiful eyes, Dana. I've rarely seen that shade of blue. Do you have Scandinavian blood in your ancestry?"

"I'm not sure. There might be. My mother is Welsh. Perhaps, on her side of the family."

"I gather your father isn't an Englishman?" Sarah asked

"No, he's not. He was an exchange student and met my mother in college in London. After graduation, they got married and he worked in England and Europe for a while, but I guess he missed his homeland. That's what Mom tells me whenever we talk about Dad. When I was born he decided to return home, bringing his family here."

"Does she like it here?"

"Oh yes, very much so. She loves the climate, and the people... so friendly and warm. I grew up here, but I spent the summers in Wales with my grandparents, until they passed away. I was still young when my dad died. He had a heart problem. Mom didn't want to return to England, not wanting to be far away from him."

"They must have loved each other very much," I said, thinking about the lonely widow, deciding to stay in a foreign country and raise a child by herself. I wondered about the courage her mother had, and that made me think about Dana, and her courage during her trials.

"Yes, they did," she said softly, for a moment lost in childhood memories. Then with a shake of her head, she collected herself and gave a dazzling smile, before she asked, "What about you? That's a rare combination: gray eyes and the color of your hair."

"I guess I got that from my grandma. She had gray eyes and very pale blonde hair. Actually, my blood is probably one big soup, especially my dad's side of the family. Grandpa is from the islands, and he told me his side of the family had Italian, Greek, Albanian, and Turkish blood. He spent his youth as a fisherman and an adventurer. When he was working in Iceland he met Grandma. Grandma liked the warm climate, and they moved here when my dad was born. Dad spent most of his life here. When he moved out, Grandpa returned to his beloved island. I guess it must be a family thing to marry somebody from North Europe, because my dad married a Norwegian tourist. Mom says, I took after Grandma. My dad says I took after Grandpa, and I agree with him."

"Why?" asked Dana.

"Gramps is a lively man. He has an appetite for life. At 70, he's still a charmer and a ladies man. I share his appetite and passion in almost everything, unlike my grandma," Sarah replied, her eyes sparkling.

When the girls turned to me with questioning eyes, I replied, "Don't ask me. I only know it's a soup like Sarah's, but with a few extras from various other places. I know that Mom's ancestry goes back to Georgia, a few generations ago."

"Georgia?" Sarah responded, as if surprised. "You mean as in-"

"As in... good ol' US of A?" I quipped, with a mischievous smile. "If I had said Venice, were you going to ask about the beach in California?" I continued, teasing her mercilessly.

"Be nice to me!" she retorted hotly, with a blush spreading slowly on her face, and slapped my arm. "You surprised me. I didn't know your mom was... I've known a few people who have Georgian ancestry. The men are awfully proud, and the girls are strikingly beautiful. What about your dad?" she asked.

"Dad's ancestry is a real mix, similar to your grandpa. You should ask Kathy; she knows the blood lines better than I do."

Sarah immediately seized upon it. "That explains why Kathy is so hot and beautiful."

"That also explains why he's such a stud," Dana chimed in, and I felt my face heat up.

Sarah laughed at my reaction. "Yes, he is, isn't he?"

While we were caught up in this short conversation, we had forgotten about Kathy and Mark, and I gently reminded the girls. Luckily, Mark and Kathy had been busy with their own talk, but from the looks of it, Mark hadn't said a word about his surprise. Kathy noticed me checking them, and grinned. I guess she kept Mark busy trying to give us time for Sarah and Dana to get to know each other and be more comfortable. After we ordered some appetizers and wine, Dana and Sarah excused themselves from the table to powder their noses. When they asked if Kathy wanted to join them, Kathy declined, confirming my suspicions that she wanted Dana and Sarah to have some privacy.

Giving Mark a kiss, Kathy moved to Dana's seat. When Mark saw the look on my face, he grinned, knowing Kathy was going to wear my ears off with her questions. Before she could ask a question I pre-empted her. "Come on, Kathy. Be nice to Mark, and keep him company. This is embarrassing."

"Easy, Bro. I just want to know what's going on?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

With an exasperated sigh, Kathy launched. "You know, you can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. I want to know if everything is OK."

"Yes, everything is OK. Was that all?" I teased her.

"I can always end the cease-fire, Mitch," warned Kathy.

"Yes, you can. Will you?"

"No, I won't. I'm sorry, Mitch, but Dana really surprised me."

"Surprised you? You were the one who said she might surprise us all."

"I know, but I didn't expect this. It's none of my business, but is she really inviting Sarah into your relationship?" Kathy asked, and from the expression on her face, I knew she had resigned herself to the possibility of not getting any answers.

"I guess she did. She was very understanding, but I think she's stepping in a new direction. One that none of us are familiar with."

"I'd say," she chuckled. "She's some woman, Mitch. She's beautiful, elegant, and kind. You've really found a good woman. But, I have to tell you this: Sarah is also a lot of woman. She just doesn't know it, yet. You need to talk about that with Dana, because I'm sure she will recognize it, if she hasn't already."

I thought about what I had already known about Sarah and what I had just come to know. She was a lot of woman. I remembered the few things we've discussed, and how she had responded to my soul kisses on different occasions.

Kathy interrupted my thoughts. "Is something wrong?"

"I think you might be wrong, Kathy."

"About what?"

"I think Sarah knows she's a lot of woman."

It was her turn to ponder. Thinking over what I said, she finally asked, "What makes you say that?"

"It's just a hunch, Kathy. Based on some of her reactions."

"I see... I hope nobody gets hurt."

"I expect we will all sit down and talk, before things can get out of hand, Kathy."

"Good. Don't worry about Sarah, Mitch. I'll look after her," Kathy said.

"As you always do," I replied. "She loves you very much, Kathy, and she knows how much you care."

"I know. I love her, too," Kathy replied, her eyes getting moist.

"Please, Sis. We'll talk. I promise, OK sweetie?"

She nodded her head, and taking a deep breath, tried to compose herself.

"Mark is waiting, Sis. You have a good man there. Let him take care of you, instead of worrying about me, about us."

Putting on a smile, she said, "Tonight, I can. I will," before moving back to her chair.

She was of course very happy about what was happening in my life; it was hard to miss. And, she was going to enjoy the night very much, but she didn't know just how much, yet! I gave a surreptitious signal to Mark to see when he would like to move to the surprise, and he signaled back he would let me know. Considering all the back and forth exercise we had this afternoon against the girls, I knew I wouldn't miss his signal. Dana and Sarah returned after their lengthy absence. From their body language, it wasn't difficult to surmise they were comfortable with each other. Kathy must have reached the same conclusion, because she gave me a pitying look, which I took to mean 'you poor bastard.'

I wasn't wrong in my interpretation, because as soon as Dana sat down, Kathy was leaning over the table to ask, "He's not going to die, is he?"

Laughing, Dana leaned forward as well, and teased Kathy. "I don't think he'll complain."

When Kathy looked for help from Sarah, she returned her gaze with a big grin, and followed it with, "I wouldn't worry about him. He's a big boy."

Since Kathy was being stonewalled by both girls, I decided to join the melee. "Well, Sis. It seems I'm in good hands. Nothing to worry about."

Chuckling, she shrugged her shoulders and sat back, but mixed in with her chuckle, there was happiness more than the amusement. Her face was alight with joy, and I suspected not only for my sake, but perhaps for the girls as well. I saw Mark give his signal, and got ready for the unfolding of the surprise.

"That's Kathy, Mitch. She has too much free time on her hands, and keeps worrying about people," Mark opened.

"I agree. She needs to have something to keep her occupied," I offered trying to stay along the lines of what he said.

"Not only that, but she needs someone to keep an eye on her," Mark replied.

"I know."

Kathy objected indignantly. "I'm busy enough, and I can take care of myself, thank you very much."

Mark gave her an amused look. "That's not what you say when I visit you, or am I being misled?"

"Well, I-I... That's not fair, Mark," Kathy responded.

"I know, honey," Mark said with an almost apologetic tone. "And I'm on the road most of the time."

"Yes, you are."

"I miss you, honey. Do you miss me?" Mark asked, softly.

By then Dana figured what was happening, and gave a discreet squeeze on my thigh, watching Mark and Kathy.

"You know I do," Kathy replied, softly.

"I know. I'll try to improve the situation."

"You will?" Kathy asked, hopefully.

"Of course, honey. How about if I try to visit you more frequently?" Mark asked.

"You know I'd like that very much,"

"OK, honey. I'll drop by every day."

"What?"

"I'll drop by every day," Mark repeated with a poker face.

"How can-" Kathy started, before she realized something was up. Looking around, she saw I was grinning, and when she turned back to Mark, he was also grinning.

"What are you saying?" she asked, assuming a calm demeanor, trying to hide her excitement.

"Nothing, Kathy. I just said I'll drop by every day," Mark teased her.

Not willing to give in, Kathy calmly replied, "That would be really nice, if you could."

"Then, that's settled," Mark responded. Turning to us, he asked, "Shall we order?"

"Sure, Buster. If you don't spill the beans, I know what Kathy will order. Your balls on a plate!" Sarah chimed in, immediately coming to the rescue of her sister.

That was definitely in the cards. With a big grin, Kathy retorted, "Thanks, Sis. Excellent choice," and everybody knew Mark was a goner.

Even Dana couldn't stop from chuckling. Leaning in, she whispered, "She would, wouldn't she?"

"Probably. The question is what method she'll use," I replied. "Mark might care for some and not for others."

Laughing, she replied, "I see."

"You heard Sarah, my dear. What's it gonna be?" Kathy asked with a teasing tone, but it was obvious there was a warning, albeit playful, mixed in that tease.

"If you put it that way, honey, I don't have much choice, do I?"

"Not really," Kathy pressed on with a predatory grin.

"On the other hand, if you deliver on your promise, you'll be taking an awful risk with your future," Mark retorted.

"What do you mean?"

"Without my balls, I won't be much use for anything, if I visit you, or," he paused dramatically, baiting Kathy.

"Or?"

"Or, if I moved in with you."

"Moved in-" Kathy repeated before the meaning sank. "WHAT!" she exclaimed-quite loudly I might add, as several heads from nearby tables turned towards our table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.