Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 20: Pillow Talk

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Pillow Talk - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

The ringing of the telephone woke us. Since the telephone was on the nightstand on my side, I had to roll away from Sarah to grab it. Sarah was still groggy, so I decided to answer the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"Mitch? Are you guys awake?" Kathy asked, her voice soft, but a bit breathless.

"Good morning, Kathy. Yeah, we were getting up."

"It's afternoon, Mitch. Can I... ugh... talk to Sarah?"

"Yep. Just a sec."

Turning around I found Sarah resting on her back, rubbing her sleepy eyes. I gave her the phone. "It's Kathy."

"Morning, Kathy. What's up?"

"Oh! I didn't realize it. No, we won't be late."

I was listening to Sarah's side of the conversation with half an ear, while I stretched and tried to get rid of the cobwebs of sleep. When I looked up, I found Sarah listening intently with a small smile on her lips.

"No, he survived, but I could hardly say the same for myself," she replied with a smile.

Listening for a few seconds, she laughed. Then she said, "Oh, the usual. You know, the Sarah Special. He enjoyed the read, and I think he can do a second read."

She listened for a few seconds intensely, her face coloring up. "You, bitch! I can hear it from here. I hope he turns it inside out."

From the nature of the comments I understood Kathy was teasing Sarah, and remembering Kathy had sounded a bit breathless when she talked to me, it dawned on me that Mark was working on her while she was on the phone.

For fuck's sake. These two don't know when to stop.

I saw Sarah's nipples hardening in arousal, as she listened to Kathy. Since they seemed to be working each other up, I decided to take the bull by the horns, and do something about it. Moving between Sarah's legs, I gently spread them, and started to kiss the insides of her thighs, getting an appreciative moan.

"Nope. He's getting ready for an oral exam," Sarah said.

Damn girls! Well, you asked for it Sarah.

With that, I moved to her pussy, and started to lick her slit, teasing her labia, and working towards the inner lips. Dipping my tongue into her channel, I tasted her juices. Sarah was starting to pant and gasp, while trying to keep a conversation with Kathy. Her clit was starting to peek from the hood. Once again, I was amazed how easily she got aroused.

"Yeah... Mmmm... Yessss... aah... I... think so... I need to... aaghh..."

Sarah's broken speech was cut off with a laugh and she was having difficulty to catch her breath, so I took a pause to let her collect herself.

"I don't need to get out of the bed. I need to come. You should get out of the bed," she retorted with a snicker.

"Yeah? I'm not a slut, you're the slut. I'm a hot cunt," she said, hotly, but it was obvious they were goading each other.

"Good! At least you'll give your vibrators a break," she came back.

Laughing again at Kathy's remarks, she replied, "I don't think so; he tenderized it nicely. I hope you can't sit on your bum for a week. You deserve it."

She listened for a while without a reply, but she was breathing hard. I wondered what was happening. It didn't look like she was listening to something Kathy said. Then, Sarah said, "You're a bitch, Kathy. I hope he rubs your little button raw."

I realized Kathy had let Sarah listen to their activities. I decided I needed to do something before things got out of hand, so I returned to licking her slit, getting a long moan.

"No, he's quite good, thank... aggh... you very... ohhh... much. If you'll... aggh... excuse me... aghh... we have an or... aghh... al exam to attend to," Sarah said, between pants and gasps.

"You too. Byeiieee..." she managed, before she gave a soft scream, when I hit her clit. She dropped the telephone on the bed, and gave herself to the feelings, as I stirred her pussy with my tongue. Before I could continue further, she grabbed me behind my ears, and stopped me, before pulling me for a kiss.

After the kiss, she said, "I want to make love one last time, Mitch. There's a special soap in the medicine cabinet, in a green plastic bottle. We use it against infections and bacteria in the hospital, and it's harmless to the skin. Can you wash up with that?"

I knew she could get something nasty, if I went in her pussy after being in her ass. I didn't have anything visible on my cock from being in her ass, but I knew there was flora in there that could cause serious infection.

In the bathroom, I found the liquid soap she mentioned, and washed myself thoroughly, making sure I was clean. I didn't want her to catch something. I returned to the bedroom to find her sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for me. Pulling me close, she started to lick and suck my cock, without even inspecting it to see if I had done a proper job. I was touched by her trust in me, so stopping her, I kneeled down and kissed her hard, while teasing her tits. She had always been a beautiful person, a lovely girl and she had turned into an even lovelier woman. I wondered why I felt so much lust for her, and love, but why my feelings for her were so different than what I felt for Dana. There were similarities between the two, but differences as well. They were both woman, all woman, passionate, and with an appetite, although Sarah seemed to have a more ravenous appetite than Dana. I wasn't sure if that was because of her long-time fantasies or if she had always been like that. The way she kissed was different, too. Passionate, lusty, but it wasn't like Dana's soul kisses. I wondered at that particular difference. Cupping her chin gently, I broke the kiss. Then I tried to give her a soul kiss like I had learned from Dana. At first, she went with it, passionately, before she stopped responding, and broke the kiss.

Giving me an apprehensive but soft look, she said, "Thank you, Mitch. I love you and I appreciate it, but please don't. I'm not ready for something like that. I'm going to miss you, and that would make it much more difficult."

So she understood.

"You're a lovely woman, Sarah. And a good friend. I just couldn't help myself."

"Such a romantic... You don't need to do that to make me feel loved. We're good friends, and I love you. I enjoyed what we did, and the way we did it. And that made me, makes me, happy. I told you before, I'm not looking for anything more. I'd like to keep it like that. If you can somehow manage, I'd like to see you in my bed again. I know it might not be possible. Thank you for what you've given me, Mitch."

Kissing her, I said, "I should thank you, Sarah, for all you've shared. I don't know what will happen, but I'll try to keep in touch. And I know I'll miss you... very much."

"Let's make love and pleasure each other again."

With that, she reached for my cock, and I stood up. She worked her mouth on my cock. It took quite a bit of time for me to regain my erection, as I had come so strongly the last two times, but Sarah didn't complain, even when I thought she would be getting tired. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing, perhaps because she thought she might not get a chance like that again, and was making the most of it. When I was hard and ready she moved up along the bed and positioned herself on her back, with her knees pulled up, legs spread wide. I moved in between her legs, and hooked my arms under her legs, pushing her knees further up, positioning her for a deep penetration, while supporting myself on my arms. She reached and guided me into her pussy, and I worked myself all the way into her, slowly, in a single stroke. Hunching her ass at me, she urged me to bend her in half, opening herself up more for my strokes, so I followed her lead. While I kept up a slow but steady pace, her hands were busy at her junction, playing with her pussy lips and teasing my balls, running her finger from the bottom of my balls up along the perineum. She was being careful not to stimulate me too much, trying to make it last.

I wasn't sure how long we kept it up, but after a while it became difficult to keep our pace slow. Sarah was straining hard, and I could feel she was trying to hold back her orgasm, staying on the brink, teasing herself and me. I was surprised how she managed to hold on so long, after coming so fast before. I suspected she wanted a memorable last fuck. When I felt the cum boil in my balls, and my cock started to throb with urgency, Sarah realized I was almost there, so she whispered, "Give me a few hard strokes and when you're almost there, stay deep inside me."

I did as she suggested. I gave her a few experimental hard strokes, trying to keep myself from blowing my load. Sarah urged me to be more forceful, so I pulled out all the stops. I stroked in her very hard, and stayed in her, waiting for a few second, before following it with another brutal stroke, while pressing my pubic bone, trying to stimulate her clitoris. I didn't want to blow my load before she came. As I repeated my actions, she yelped, and I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft. Two more such strokes, and I had to stop, because I was ready to blow. Sarah's hands were busy teasing her pussy lips, and my shaft, and with a soft moan, she started to come, her pussy beginning its involuntary flutters. My balls, and her fingers were soaked with her juices. As she was coming, she started to tease my balls with her fingernails, scratching them gently, and my nuts tightened up with the stimulation, itching and boiling at the same time, getting ready to pump. I felt her finger trace a line from my balls up along the perineum.

The flutters of her pussy were demanding, trying to suck the cum, and the tip of my cock expanded with new blood. As I gave in to the demands of her pussy, I felt her slick finger move further up. Before I realized what she was up to, her finger penetrated my ass, and wiggled in. As she pressed a spot, I screamed, and felt my balls jump, releasing the built up pressure with a fury. Sarah worked her finger at my backside, forcing me to give everything I had left in my balls, making me grunt and scream with the pleasure. It was too intense, and my cum felt like molten metal, as it traveled along the length of my shaft and burst out. It felt like my whole cock was burning up. Later, I realized, Sarah had been working on my prostate, but at the time, it felt like her pussy was sucking my cock, eating it alive, while the finger in my ass was forcing me to pump acid from my balls all the way to the tip of my cock.

For almost half a minute I was flopping between her legs like a trapped fish, running out of breath, while her finger tortured me exquisitely and her pussy ate me. It felt like hours. When the feeling started to subside, Sarah eased her attentions, but still massaged me inside, trying to draw out my pleasure, and get the last bit of my seed. Gently she pulled her finger out, making me grunt, before she cupped my balls, rolling my nuts gently. When I opened my eyes, it took me several seconds to focus on her face. Her face was blurry, from the tears in my eyes, as I had been squeezing them hard in the grip of the almost painful pleasure. Gently she wiped my tears with her fingers, and I found her watching me with an amused smile. This last session had been almost like the time with Dana, when she had drained me with her pussy and sucked my breath out with her soul kiss.

As I got my senses back, her pussy was going through its last tremors, and Sarah kept watching me, her smile broken with soft gasps whenever my cock twitched weakly inside her channel, responding to her fingers working my balls. Finally, she stopped her ministrations and moved her hands to my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. After we surfaced to catch our breath, I mumbled, "I won't be able to have any children," making her laugh.

Kissing me softly, she said, "I told you I know a lot about male anatomy."

I was still too out of breath to reply, and with a more serious tone, she asked, "Was it too intense?"

I nodded.

"I thought so. When you came, your come felt very hot, almost burning my insides. I hope I didn't hurt you."

I shook my head.

"Put your weight on my legs, and rest."

I couldn't argue, my arms were shaking, so I slipped my hands under her shoulders, while I put my weight on her body and legs. It must have been uncomfortable for her, bent in half, but she wrapped her arms around my back and embraced me, both of us enjoying the feeling. A few minutes later, I released her legs and slid my hands under her again, embracing her and pressing my chest against her tits, my head resting beside her head. I kissed her on her neck, licking behind her ear, and then nipped her ear lobe. She had given me so much pleasure, I wanted to love her to pieces, even though I was exhausted from the ordeal. When I released her legs, she wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her feet on my lower back, and ran her hands on my back, wriggling her body beneath mine, rubbing her tits to my chest, and cooing softly.

Raising up, I locked my lips to hers. Even though she had told me not to, I gave her a soul kiss. I wanted to thank her for what she shared with me and wanted to let her know how I felt about her. This time she didn't resist, and responded in kind. For a moment I felt guilty, because I didn't feel about her the same way I did about Dana, and it wasn't fair to her. But, I didn't know any other way to let her know I loved her as a friend, as a lover. I just hoped, it wouldn't come back to haunt me later. We finished our kiss and continued with a lot of tongue action, licking, sucking and nipping each other's lips and tongue. I took a look at her, to see her reaction, and found her returning my gaze with a soft smile. Her eyes had the strange hue, but they were lethargic. She seemed to be completely satiated.

As I was searching her face, she said, "Thank you, Mitch. I loved the kiss. Somehow it felt right." Then with a gentle smile she added, "But, let's not make a habit of it, OK?"

I nodded. We both knew the spirit in which it was given and returned. We were enjoying the aftermath too much, and I felt so drained I didn't want to move. "Are we going to be late?" I asked.

With a laugh, Sarah said, "A little bit, but if I know Kathy, she'll be expecting that. She'll be running late as well."

"I gathered as much. Do you call each other like that regularly?" I asked.

"Sometimes. I do it to her more frequently, especially when Mark is visiting her."

"Mark doesn't mind?"

"Would any man mind, when he has a hot woman in his hands? Did you mind?" She retorted with a snort, making me laugh.

"Lately, I haven't had a partner; one that I felt comfortable with. That's why Kathy did what she did, now. If I hadn't been so preoccupied and exhausted, I would have been the one calling her," she added, her eyes filled with mirth.

While we were conversing, I was lost in her eyes, how her gray eyes changed color as the green-blue motes caught the light. From a distance the only thing I could notice was the slight hue change, but up close it was easy to see how they speckled. My mind was busy trying to sort my feelings, trying to find an answer to why I still felt like loving her to pieces. Was it lust? Was it hunger?

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

I wasn't expecting her question, and replied, without thinking, "I want to love you to pieces."

She gave a small laugh and replied, "But you already did. You want more?"

Yeah, I wanted more, even though I wasn't physically able to do so. I just knew how I felt, but I didn't know why. I was embarrassed to answer her question, because I didn't want to make her feel like a piece of meat. She wasn't that. She was more than that. Suddenly I felt like a 15 year old kid, lost, confused, looking for the correct way to answer her question.

"Mitch? Something the matter?" she asked, concerned.

"Nothing. It's just... To tell the truth, yes. I want more. I don't know why, but I feel like making love to you more and more. Even though I can't get hard--"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.