Tales from an Unknown Corner
Chapter 13: A Bombshell

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Bombshell - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Saturday morning, I woke up late. It felt good to be lazy for a change. There were no Saturdays or Sundays on a rig, although the morning reports were an hour later than weekdays, probably to give a psychological semblance of a weekend, or the Ops engineers wanted to have an extra hour of sleep.

After a visit to the bathroom for morning ablutions, followed by a quick shower, I put on jeans and an t-shirt, and went to the kitchen. Kathy was sitting on the couch, dressed in her peignoir, her knees tucked underneath with the newspaper on her lap. The TV was on with the morning cartoons. Grabbing a cup of coffee, I joined her. After she finished browsing through the paper, she put it aside and cuddled up to me and we watched the cartoons for a while, enjoying each other's company.

She was extremely quiet and I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with her. Sensing my anxiety, she said, "It's weekend laziness, Bro. I'm all right, I just missed watching the cartoons with you."

"You know, I've never been inquisitive about your life and you know why, but don't you have a boyfriend or something? What do you do on weekends, or when you have some free time?"

She laughed softly. "I'm lucky to have a brother like you. I know some of my friends had a lot of problems with their elder brothers."

"I guess, but then those brothers didn't have a lot of problems with their sisters, did they?" I teased her.

"You can exchange me for one of those girls if you want, but I'm keeping you as a brother."

"I didn't mean it like that and don't change the subject. It's time for a little role reversal. I need a break."

"You sure do, Bro. I haven't been easy on you. Well, let's see... There's a guy I've been going out for almost a year and a half. It's kind of long distance relationship. He works for a company that sells medical equipment and we met during one of his visits to the hospital. We try to see each other when he comes to town. He's not living so far away. About three hours by car. So, we still manage to get away, but you know how it is with med school. I still have almost one and a half years to go and the shifts at the Emergency ward are keeping me busy."

"So, it's a serious relation?"

"Yeah. But, he's waiting until I finish school. Well, I finished school, this is just specialization. But, you know how Mom is; first school, then marriage."

"Wow! My sister is getting married... If he's waiting that long he must be well-trained," I quipped.

"It's not like that at all, Bro," she retorted indignantly.

"I hope so, Sis. I haven't been much of a brother. You need a strong hand," I said, goading her.

"You rat! I'm not like that at all."

"I dunno, Sis. You managed to whip me up pretty good on a regular basis."

"Girls mature faster than boys, Bro. That's why."

"I'm not sure about that. How old are you?" I asked, then quickly clarified my question with, "Mentally?"

She laughed at my quip. "It depends. Anywhere between 15 and 40."

"Must have come in handy all these years."

"You betcha."

"Tell me. How's he taking the long distance relation?"

"He's patient."

"He must be. Knowing you, I'm not surprised." I was enjoying pressing her buttons.

"Give me a break, Mitch. I'm not like that at all," she replied hotly. Then softening her tone, she said, "Not all the time. I save that for you. But sometimes, I drive him crazy too, and he loves it."

With an amused smile, she added, "In that respect, he's like you."

"That's very presumptuous of you, Kathy. I never said I enjoyed being driven crazy. Especially by you," I replied with a pretentious tone.

"I know. That's why you don't put up with my antics." Her eyes were dancing with mirth.

"I give up," I said, raising my hands in surrender, then delivered a parting shot, "But, I hope he doesn't. Otherwise he'll not be able to survive you."

"He doesn't need to survive. I keep him barely alive, to serve his Queen."

"Shit, Sis. Show some mercy and throw him to the lions."

"Lions wouldn't know what to do with him, but I do," she replied and colored slightly, realizing what she said.

I knew she had had several boyfriends, and we rarely talked about that part of our lives. When we were young, we had teased each other, as we were curious, but as adults, we rarely talked about our private lives. Perhaps, because we had discovered sex, and learned something about it.

"Does he make you happy, Kathy?"

"Yes, he does. And I make him happy too. Does that satisfy your curiosity?" she replied without getting embarrassed.

"Sis, I know you have a busy life. Med school, the hospital. They don't make for a very active social life. I worry about you, even though I know you can take care of yourself. I just want to know you are happy."

"I'm happy. Since we have that out of the way, tell me, dear brother. Why can't I ask you the same questions?"

"But Kathy, you have used up your quota of questions for the next ten years, whereas I'm still saving them up," I retorted with a haughty tone.

"Oh, you! You're impossible."

She was coming with an elbow, but I quickly gathered her in my arms, locking her securely in my embrace. She tried to break free, but then gave up and relaxed. If she were a cat, I would bet anything she would be purring at that moment. That was another side of Kathy I had missed. Whoever the guy was, he was getting a bundle of energy, but a loving bundle. If he treated her right, Kathy would make his life heaven and if he treated her wrong... Well, I didn't need to get involved, unless I wanted to put him out of his misery instead of letting him suffer at Kathy's hands. She wasn't really like that, but I enjoyed joking about what a witch she was. She didn't have a vicious bone in her, unless somebody sought to hurt her on purpose. She would ignore them, but if they continued, all bets were off.

When we were young, I had seen how she had handled a few of the boys she broke up with. She had been to the point and very direct, cutting them loose, politely, without spite. One idiot had tried to get back at her, more than once. Well, let me just say he wished he had never set eyes on her and leave it at that. Kathy knew how to take care of herself.

"Mitch, why didn't you hit on any of my friends when we were young? I know some brothers who tried."

"I dunno, Sis. I was pretty shy and I was busy."

"You were still around quite a bit, when some of them were visiting. You didn't even ask me about them," she insisted.

"I don't know, Sis. Why are you asking? This isn't about Sarah, is it?"

"Sarah was the most frequent visitor and you liked each other. You two were friendly, but I also remember a time when you did try to hide for a while when she was around."

"I wasn't always with you two, Kathy. Most of the time I would be studying in my room and when I heard you practicing, I would take a break. I rarely came to your room to listen to her play and sing."

"Why didn't you ask her out? Was it because she was a bit pudgy?"

"No, Sis. I always thought she was good looking, even beautiful. I'm not even sure if I would call her pudgy... and there was more to her than that. I never thought she would go out with me. If I had known what I know now... Besides, she was your best friend and it could have gotten awkward. You shared a lot. I had my hands full with you, as I still do nowadays."

Thinking back to those days, I remembered something else; a specific memory of Sarah and what I had really thought of her...

Not only that, Sis, but I had seen her. My first living, breathing girl. She wasn't just good looking, she was beautiful.

I was sixteen and Kathy and Sarah were fifteen at the time. Our parents were out, visiting friends. Kathy was home from boarding school for the weekend, and Sarah was visiting her for a practice session. I was with my sensei, doing my practices. That day, I was feeling tired and Sensei cut our lesson short, so I arrived home earlier than expected. I heard Kathy preparing something in the kitchen, and without even saying hello, I hurried to the toilet. My stomach was feeling a bit queasy. I wasn't sure if I would get sick, but I didn't want to take any chances. The door wasn't locked. If it had been, I wouldn't have seen the marvels I saw that day.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sight that greeted me when I opened the door. Sarah was sitting on the cover of the toilet, with her jeans and panties on her ankles and knees spread wide apart. She was looking down, busy with her vagina. The fingers of one hand was holding the lips of her vagina open, while the other hand had something white, cylindrical, which she was trying to put inside her.

Thanks to Playboy and several interesting books I was becoming familiar with the female anatomy. I had not had any hands on experience--so to speak, except working on myself(!) that is--but I knew something of the wonders awaiting me. I was also aware of the monthlies and some of the female products. After reading about the stuff, one day I gathered my courage and asked my sister to explain some of the female stuff. Although she teased me a little bit, she eventually told me about the birth control stuff, and other things like tampons and such. She wanted to be a doctor and she had a small collection of text books, which I borrowed from her and they came in handy--well, as handy as they could be considering the majority of the text wasn't written in any understandable terms. So, I knew Sarah was putting in a tampon and I realized she must be having her period, although I didn't see any blood when my eyes caught sight of the pink inner flesh. She had very little hair around her mons and vaginal lips, and it was pale blonde, which did little to hide anything from my view.

At the sound of the door opening, she looked up, while her hands stayed where they were and our eyes met. I was frozen to the spot, waiting for a scream that never came. Sarah was frozen in the middle of a delicate operation and she didn't even attempt to hide her private parts. Our eyes locked to each other's but, being a horny sixteen year old, my eyes strayed to her privates for a brief moment and I sprang an instant woody. I was wearing my sweats and my lump was clearly visible. I started to get red in my face when Sarah noticed the bulge. When our eyes met again, she blushed and realizing I had forgotten my manners, I quickly turned my back and made my way out while mumbling, "Sorry. I didn't know the toilet was occupied," closing the door behind me. I had forgotten about my queasy stomach.

That must have been the most embarrassing point in my young life and Sarah's too, but the most tantalizing experience as well. I had butterflies in my stomach until Sarah left, expecting Kathy to give me hell for what happened. I must have masturbated two or three times before bed time, and a few more times in bed, late at night, seeing the image of her flesh that had been burned into my brain. After the pictures in Playboy magazines, I had had my first peek at a girl. For more than a year, Sarah occupied my masturbation fantasies regularly. After that eventful day, I evaded her for several weeks, unable to bring myself to be in the same room with her or unable to look at her in the eye. How could I, knowing I was masturbating to her image? I was sure she would know what I was thinking or doing, when she looked at me. I was also expecting the axe to fall, especially from Kathy, but when nothing happened, I realized Sarah had not shared that incident with her. The embarrassment had eventually worn off, but I didn't want to spring a woody every time I saw her. Afterwards, we saw each other and interacted as we normally did, but we never mentioned the incident or strayed anywhere near it. It was as if it had never happened.

I had always talked about her as a good looking girl. Even yesterday, I thought of her in those terms, mostly because she had been pudgy. But, that day, when I saw her half naked, I didn't see a pudgy girl. She didn't have thick legs or thighs, just ample hips with some baby fat and a bit of a tummy--a sexy tummy. I saw a beautiful girl. Since she was beautiful, I wondered why she would be interested in me. But, if she was just good looking, I could gather my courage to ask her out. The thing was, I never gathered my courage, even though I was interested in her for quite sometime. After that incident, the embarrassment of the situation stopped me from ever entertaining the notion of asking her out. Why would she go out with an impolite imbecile, who embarrassed her? Eventually, Sarah fell into the background noise, as I got ever busier with school, and martial arts, and friends of my own.

Talk about good memories! I hope she has forgotten that little incident.

I smiled unconsciously at the memory, still lost in the journey I was taking in the past.

"Is there a plan for today, Kathy?"

"I don't know. I rarely get the chance to be lazy. We could go out for shopping or something."

"Yeah. We could do that. I need to check out what's new in the bookstores."

"I'm not in the mood for that. Please?" she whined.

"And what am I going to do during my vacation?"

"I thought you would be spending time with Dana."

"She's working and..." I found myself saying, before I caught myself.

Kathy was back at her game, laughing quietly at how easily she had tricked me.

"Come on, Kathy. Can't I relax here, with you?"

"OK, Bro. Cease fire. I'll let you know when it's over," she said with a magnanimous tone.

"Thank you. You're very kind, your Haughtiness," I replied, my tone dripping pure sarcasm.

"I have some new books. Check them out. Otherwise, you can do your book shopping on Monday. We can watch TV and relax."

"You also want breakfast served?" I teased her.

"That would be nice, Mitch." She looked up expectantly.

"Why don't you say, 'I want to be pampered'?"

She laughed at that quip. "OK. I want to be pampered."

So I was elected chef, once again, preparing breakfast. After that I had to do the dishes, something I didn't really like. But, Kathy was enjoying the break from her daily routine and I didn't have the heart even to ask her to help dry the stuff. She went to the bookshelf and selected a few books, bringing them to me, saying they were her latest acquisitions. I found a new Ludlum book and settled for a read. Kathy went for a shower.

The rest of the day, we spent reading and listening to music. When we got tired of all that, we caught a movie or a cartoon on the TV. Since she wanted to be pampered, I prepared tea and some sandwiches around four o'clock, and served. After tea, I fell asleep on the couch. I guess in this relaxed atmosphere, all my tiredness was coming out. She woke me up two hours later and we got ready for the party at Sarah's.

When I asked about the dress code, Kathy said, casual and sporty, thus jeans were OK. I put on jeans and an Oxford shirt. It was getting cold at night time, so I opted for a sporty tweed jacket, going for semi-formal attire. Kathy was dressed in comfortable, dark colored corduroy pants and a matching blouse. Her usually dark brown hair was shiny, and she still had lighter tones, bleached by sun on her summer vacation. A vest completed the look. She had the top few buttons of the blouse open with her necklace clearly visible.

She really likes her gift.

I checked the time. It was too early to go to the party, but Kathy said we needed to catch a quick bite at a hamburger joint and pick up some flowers. Seeing that I was wondering why we would be catching a bite, she told me that there would be snacks and appetizers, but she didn't want to drink on an empty stomach. I was pleased to see her being careful. I was reluctant to take the car, since we both would be drinking, but Kathy convinced me that she would have only one or two glasses of wine and would drive us back home, plus we were going to go to the florist and such.


By eight o'clock, I was driving to Sarah's place with Kathy giving me the directions.

"By the way, Bro, the ceasefire is over," she announced, out of the blue.

"And why is that, Kathy? Getting frisky?"

She didn't reply, but when I insisted, she sighed and said, "OK, I'll be a good sport and give you a little bit of warning. I'm hoping you'll be distracted by Sarah. Happy?"

"Thank you. You're most generous," I retorted.

She ignored my remark and switched to something different. "I need to know something, Mitch. Do you mind if I warn her that you're out of circulation?"

"I can handle it, but it's been a long time and you know her better than I do. And you were the one who planned and schemed to get me to this party. I think that might be best," I replied, good naturedly.

"No problem. I just hope she takes the hint. You don't know this, but she's lost that little bit of self-consciousness she had had and became a very confident girl. She can get stubborn."

"I'll have to deal with that when the time comes. Thanks for the heads up."

As we arrived at Sarah's apartment block, Kathy described me the place. Sarah had a one bedroom flat, but it was big for a single person. Apart from a large living room and a small dining room, her flat had a medium sized kitchen, unlike Kathy's flat where the kitchen was part of the living room. When I asked how Sarah managed to afford it, Kathy told me, the apartment block was older, far from the city center, and priced accordingly.

We took the elevator to Sarah's flat. On the way up, I put on my glasses (I used them infrequently, when reading), and checked my appearance on the wall mirror. I was planning to surprise Sarah. She hadn't seen me for several years, especially with a moustache and a beard. With the gray and white streak I had on my temples, and the addition of glasses, I looked much older than a mere 25 something. The whole effect gave an appearance of an early-to-mid 30s college instructor.

When Kathy saw what I was doing, she chuckled. "You're a rat, Mitch. That's a nasty trick to pull on a girl you've known for so long."

"Hey! I'm the one you were planning to set up for an encounter with a bombshell. Don't you forget that!"

She shrugged, but I could see she was amused.

"And you're not going to--" I started.

She cut me off. "No, I won't warn her. This, I have to see," she finished with a soft giggle.

When we arrived at the fifth floor, Kathy directed us to Sarah's flat and rang the bell. Kathy was standing in front of me to my left and she had the flowers. I was standing slightly to her right and behind her, with a bottle of Chardonnay (Kathy had mentioned both of them preferred white wine). The door opened, revealing a very striking young woman. Her hair was very pale blonde, almost white and was cut short to frame a beautiful face. She had a bit of make-up that accentuated her gray eyes and the contrast between her hair color and eyes was dramatic. The dark blue sweater was perhaps a size too small, but showed off her bust line perfectly, leaving nothing to the imagination. For a moment, I wondered if she was wearing any bra, since the material was thin enough and I couldn't see any bra straps, and I got a glimpse of bumps that looked to be her nipples. The stretch jeans and a wide belt completed Sarah's new look, showing off her legs and narrow waist.

This is no pudgy or good looking girl. Mom is right; this is definitely a blonde bombshell.

Having been warned, I was prepared for the new Sarah, but I have to admit, she was beyond my expectations. However, I took in her sight carefully, without showing any reaction. Sarah, on the other hand, saw Kathy, before directing her attention to me. I formed a quick and shy smile as strangers do when they meet the first time. Seeing an older person, she returned her gaze quickly back to Kathy, giving her a puzzled look, while saying, "Hi Kathy."

Kathy returned Sarah's greeting, then half turned to me, but before she could say anything, I politely cut in.

"So, you're Sarah," I said, assuming the tone and style of a stranger and Sarah nodded with a polite smile. Returning her smile, I added, "I've heard so much about you from Katherine."

The use of Kathy's full name, our apparent age difference and my little speech created the image I wanted. Then I dropped the bombshell. Even Kathy was unprepared for what I was going to do.

"Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm Katherine's new beau," I said, with a dramatic pause.

Sarah's eyes widened, and I heard Kathy's sudden intake at my proclamation, but she caught herself in time. I knew Sarah was surprised, because she glanced at Kathy's direction, before turning her attention back to me.

"Mitchell Tanner. Pleased to meet you," I said without hesitation.

For a full two or three seconds, she didn't make the connection, and she was going to respond with her own introduction, when my name percolated through her surprise, and she exclaimed, "Mitchell!!!"

"Yep. The one and only," I quipped, giving her a smile full of mischief.

Kathy was grinning from ear to ear, and Sarah realized she had been taken for a good ride. She quickly turned on Kathy. "You witch. You didn't say anything about how much he had changed, and you let him pull that stunt on me? I thought you were my friend."

Then turning to me, she said, "I should be angry with you. I would never have expected something like that. Not from that shy and polite boy I used to know. My, but you've changed."

Taking my glasses off and putting them in my jacket pocket, I gave her an appraising look, and said, "You haven't changed, Sarah. You're as beautiful as ever."

Her eyes glittered at the compliment and she moved in for a hug and a kiss. Stepping back, she gave another appraising look. With a grin, she asked, "Since I can't get angry with you, I think I'll take it out on your sister. Do you mind?"

"Be my guest." I grinned back.

Turning back to Kathy, she said, "Your new beau, eh? Your old beau is coming later tonight. I'll let him know he's been replaced."

Kathy perked up at that little bit of news and I cut into the conversation. "Kathy, are you seeing others besides me? You've got some explaining to do," with a serious tone.

"Get in the queue, Mitchell. She's mine first. When I'm finished with her, you'll get the remains," Sarah retorted, laughing.

I expected Kathy to fight back, but she seemed preoccupied with the news of her boyfriend. When she looked up, I gave her a knowing snicker, but she returned it with an unabashed smile and shrugged her shoulders. She knew what I was thinking. Her boyfriend would keep her occupied, and distracted, and I wouldn't have to watch my back all the time.

Sarah grabbed Kathy by the arm and invited us in. She took the wine bottle and the flowers, and directed us to the living room, where she made the introductions to several of her friends. I knew some of the faces, so we exchanged quick greetings, and I could see some raised eyebrows, surprised at my older look. I noticed Sarah was pulling Kathy to the kitchen, and I was pretty sure Kathy was going to get a bit of heat for her part in the stunt I pulled, or she was going to wear Kathy's ear off with questions about me. Either way, Kathy was in for some heavy weather. I smiled internally at the thought. She deserved it, what with paybacks and all that. I chatted for a few minutes, before somebody mentioned there was some food and drinks in the dining room. Excusing myself, I went to the dining room.

Sarah had set up a small buffet on one table, with some snacks, starters and bowls of salad, and various alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. I got myself a glass of wine, then headed to the kitchen, wondering if Kathy was still alive. I had given enough time to them to let them talk over whatever private stuff they might want to talk about. It was time to see what was going on. When I entered the kitchen the two were laughing over something. Sarah asked me to open the Chardonnay we brought and I filled two glasses for the girls and distributed the drinks.

Now that Sarah was finished with Kathy, she turned her attention to me. With a mischievous smile, she said, "Your sister told me you were busy. I didn't know clowns had so much work."

"Well, Sarah, it's like this: not only do we work the circus, but we also do house calls and parties. So, yeah. There's a lot of work to go around. The unfortunate part is we don't get recognized as other entertainers. I heard there was a new singer coming tonight for a private preview and the tickets were hard to get. I had to beg Kathy to find some tickets for tonight's show," I returned.

"Really?" she responded, getting my drift, but she didn't know I was setting her up again.

"Really. According to the critics, she's got the looks, but... her voice leaves a lot to be desired. But we both know looks are everything in the entertainment business, right?" I said.

She stared at me with her mouth open, astounded at my outrageous description of her and how I managed to pull it off without blinking an eye. I raised my glass, then took a sip from my wine, enjoying myself immensely.

Collecting herself, she came back with, "Yeah, I heard the same. I know her pretty well."

Moving in closer, she brushed her hand over my arm, then leaned closer and said, "If you're interested, I can arrange a private audition with her. You might like her. She's much nicer up close and personal."

Taking a sip from her wine, she gave me a flirty look, her eyes filled with mischief.

"Well... I would love to, but I'm not sure my girlfriend would understand."

"Ahh, that's a pity, Mitch. I heard that she's a fun girl and her auditions are always full of fun. You would be missing a great opportunity. But, if your girl friend isn't open minded, she might have a different view."

She was still smiling and flirty, but there was definitely a promise of serious adult fun in her delivery. I smiled back, but my eyes were questioning. She gave a small nod followed with a quick squeeze on my arm, confirming my suspicions, before taking her hand off my arm.

Disengaging from me, she said, "I better check on the guests."

I was surprised by Sarah's actions and realized she was serious about her invitation.

"What are you doing, Mitchell?" Kathy asked.

"Huh?"

"Are you trying to get into her pants?" she insisted.

"Come on, Kathy. You've heard the exchange. I was just joking and she managed to turn it into an invitation, if I didn't misunderstand her. Didn't you tell her I was out of the circulation?"

"I did, but she said you were old enough to make your own decisions. I don't know what got into her. You didn't help either. Didn't you realize what you were doing?"

"What was I doing?"

"You were being charming."

"Kathy, stop and listen to what you're saying. I just made a few quips and I was having fun, joking with her. What did you expect me to do? Stand here like a shy fifteen year old boy and act tongue tied and clumsy?"

At that, Kathy chuckled and gave me an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, Bro. You're right. For a moment, I got worried about what might happen to Sarah or to your relation with Dana. I have to warn you though. I don't know why, but she's set her eyes on you and she's horny."

"Horny?"

"Oh, yes. I know her pretty well. I know how she gets and acts. You think she's flirty, but I saw her nostrils flare and the slight flush on her skin, as she was flirting with you. Haven't you seen how wide her eyes were?"

When I didn't comment, Kathy laughed. "Don't tell me you didn't notice her tits. She's not wearing a bra and her nipples were hard."

"Jeeez, Kathy! I'm not a virgin boy! I don't have to resort to a strip search to see if I could score with a woman, when I want to score," I replied, irritated with the way she was talking to me.

I didn't understand why Kathy was acting the way she was. Patronizing, and almost jealous and bitchy. First, she accused me of being charming and now, she was treating me as if I was a virgin teenager. She never talked about girls the way she did. Why would she talk about Sarah, her best friend, like that? I took a careful look at her, trying to understand what was wrong with her.

Oh, man! Sarah was horny? Forget about Sarah. Kathy was on fire.

I thought about what she said and how she said it. She was frustrated. Her boyfriend was coming and I guess she missed him. I wondered if my presence in her house was cramping her love life. Perhaps, she didn't feel comfortable having her boyfriend at her place when I was there.

"Kathy, I could spend the night in a hotel," I said, gently.

"What?"

"Sis, I don't want to cramp your life."

This time, she got what I was trying to tell her and she colored slightly. Composing herself, she asked, "Was I being bitchy?"

"Something like that," I replied, smiling. "You live a busy and stressful life, Kathy, and you told me you love him. You need to relax, as anybody else. It's no big deal for me to get a room in a hotel."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.