Fortunate Shortcut - Cover

Fortunate Shortcut

Copyright© 2003 by Tristan One

Chapter 1: The Washout

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Washout - A family trip between a mother and son takes an unexpected turn leading to surprises for both...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex  

Pamela Travis focused on the pavement in front of her as she negotiated her Grand Cherokee down the forest road. The young mother had never driven this stretch of the county road before and its unfamiliarity worried her. Pamela glanced to her right and nervously smiled. Her fourteen-year old son Bobby slept peacefully in the front passenger seat, blissfully unaware of his mother’s worried thoughts.

Although it had been sunny and clear when the two left Kensington Corners for the surprise visit to her sister, Pamela had noticed the dark band of clouds in her rear view mirror shortly before she made the turn onto the forest road. She had hoped to cut some time off the trip to her younger sister Robin’s cabin by taking what appeared to be a shortcut on her map. But it was now clear to her that the forest road was too narrow to allow her to travel as fast as she had hoped. It looked like they would not make it to Robin’s until after dark. The silence in the Jeep made Pamela even more nervous. She glanced once again at her sleeping son and smiled. Pamela loved to dote on her boy. He was becoming a man, voice cracking and everything, he’s even a bit taller than herself and Pamela thought that this might be the last trip she would be able to take with him before he became more involved with his school friends and the inevitable distancing would begin. Pamela felt a pang of loneliness and realized that she wanted the company of her son.

“Bobby wake up,” she said. Bobby groaned but slowly opened his eyes to gaze at his mother. Her blond hair shined golden in the forest light, and her sparkling blue eyes warmly peered back at him.

“What’s the matter mom?” he asked. “Are we almost to Aunt Robin’s cabin.”

“No, I am afraid I decided to take a shortcut that is turning out to be slower than I thought,” she responded. “We still have a ways to go and I wanted some company while I drive.”

“Okay, I’m awake now.”

Bobby yawned and stretched and then glanced out the back of the Jeep.

“Jeez mom, look how dark it is getting behind us. It sure looks like a big storm is heading our way,” Bobby said.

“I was afraid of that,” his mother stated. “Don’t worry, I think we are only about seventy miles from Aunt Robin’s and this Jeep is safe and warm.”

Just as the words left her mouth the first drops of rain struck the Jeep’s windshield. Those drops quickly turned to a torrent and Pamela turned the wipers on full speed. The blades did little good because the skies had unleashed a punishing amount of water.

Pamela carefully guided the Jeep farther down the roadway, aware that the shoulder had dropped sharply down into a gully on the right-hand side of the pavement. The gully soon became a small ravine with a small stream bed that was quickly filling with the runoff from the thunderstorm. Without warning the asphalt ended, leaving nothing more than a gravel trail along side the ravine.

“Mom, maybe we should pull over. I can’t see very well. Can you?” Bobby said.

“I just want to make it around this next bend in the road. The ground looks even up ahead,” Pamela responded.

Pamela realized that she was still driving a bit too fast for the conditions and applied her brakes. The Jeep fish-tailed sideways and it was all Pamela could do to keep the vehicle from careening down into the ravine. Still the Jeep kept to the gravel road. Through the shadows, Pamela thought she spotted a sign off to the left of the roadside, but could not read what it said. She hoped it would confirm her thought that this town road would soon merge with the county highway she remembered from the map.

“Wow that was close, mom,” Bobby sighed.

“I do not think I have ever seen so much rain before!”

The Jeep continued down the road. The ravine running along the road became steeper, sloping down into what now appeared to be a raging river. The rain showed no sign of relenting and Pamela became more worried as she could no longer see very far up the gravel road, even with the Jeep’s headlights burning a path through the storm.

A blinding flash of lightning illuminated a sharp curve in the road and Pamela slammed on her brakes just as the rumble of the thunder reached the inside of the Jeep. The Jeep fish-tailed again in the mud and gravel of the forest road. Both Pamela and Bobby screamed and the Jeep began to slide over the ravine edge. The Jeep teetered over the brow, with its back right wheel spinning in mid-air as the young mother pressed the accelerator.

Pamela was barely able to keep the vehicle from careening into the swirling waters of the dark ravine. As the Jeep lurched forward, the engine suddenly stalled and the vehicle came to rest. Pamela attempted to start the vehicle again to no avail. As she turned the keys in the ignition, she felt the Jeep start to roll backwards.

“Bobby! Get out of the Jeep now,” she yelled frantically.

Bobby, hesitated and then quickly unbuckled his lap belt and opened his door. The wind and rain made it difficult but he was still able to jump free from the door, his leg caught on the door frame and he heard a loud ripping noise. Still he lept clear from the vehicle, landing in a puddle along the edge of the ravine. From outside the Jeep, he saw his mother open her door, look back inside the Jeep for something and then leap free, just as the vehicle lurched backwards and over the edge of the ravine. The Jeep’s headlines scissored upwards into the storm-darkened sky before disappearing over the edge. The young man lay stunned in the muddy roadway, the rain pelting him in the face.

“Bobby are you hurt ... Bobby ... answer me,” Pamela frantically yelled through the storm. The stunned man blinked and looked in the direction of his mother’s voice. He shook his head to clear the water from his eyes. Bobby could just make out the shadowy shape of his mother as she crawled towards him in the blinding rain. His mother appeared unhurt and Bobby sighed in relief.

“Mom, I am okay,” he said. He looked down and saw that his pants pocket had caught on something as he fell from the jeep and had torn a large flap of the cloth away.

“Baby, I am so sorry,” Pamela cried as she approached her young son. The rain continued to pelt the two as they lay in the muddy roadway. Alone and wet, but alive.

Once Bobby was certain he was not hurt, he looked over again to his mother and gasped. In the dim light he could still see his mother’s form as she came closer. His young eyes were immediately drawn down to Pamela’s chest. The rain had soaked his mother’s silky white turtleneck and it now clung possessively to her large breasts. Bobby could see every detail of her lacy bra through the soaked material and even the dark circles of her areola were visible through the transparent cloth. Even though they had just survived a life threatening accident, the teen felt his cock lurch as he looked at his mother’s mesmerizing breasts. Bobby looked away as Pamela finally reached him.

“My baby, are you sure you are not hurt?” Pamela wrapped her arms around Bobby in a fierce embrace, clutching her boy’s face to her chest.

Bobby lay startled in his mother’s enveloping arms; his face pressed against her breasts. The young man’s eyes locked on to one of his mother’s breasts a mere three inches away. It looked huge to his startled eyes. Whether it was the cold rain or the shock of the accident, Bobby noticed his mother’s nipple, full and erect, protruding through her bra and soggy shirt. The dark nub stuck a full inch out from the surface of her breast. Pamela had always been very modest around her young son, and Bobby had never seen either his mother’s breasts or their large nipples before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.