Our New Life - Cover

Our New Life

Copyright© 2003 by Susurrus

Chapter 1: How it Began

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: How it Began - My wife reveals a secret she's kept for twenty years

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Hi. You can call me Alex. All my life, I'd been highly sexed. I thought about it a lot. I was interested in many aspects of sensual pleasure, but they all were based in conventional roles. You know: oral, anal, straight fucking, that sort of thing. As I've gotten older, my attitudes have changed quite a bit. I still love the "straight" thing, but the past few years, I've become interested in other things, as well. The one who really broadened my horizons sexually was my wife, Michelle.

Our sex life had been pretty conventional, up to about a year ago. Being as horny a guy as I am, that means there was not nearly enough of it, but I will admit that when our sexual paths did converge, it was wonderful. Now, our sex life is a vastly different relationship than it started out. It has improved things, I think, for both of us.

As I said, Michelle changed our sex life, and it was in a manner which I hadn't really given much thought to.

One morning, I woke up to find Michelle not in bed with me. I got up and looked around the house, and found her sitting in front of the computer. Peeking over her shoulder, I discovered she was looking at a bondage site, at some woman, blindfolded, bound hand and foot with a cock in her mouth. Now, I'd noticed that occasionally when she was on the internet, Michelle would look up these sites. I didn't really know why she did, but I'm an open-minded guy, if she wanted to look at this stuff, fine with me.

I could tell that Michelle was embarassed to have been "caught" looking at this. However, she didn't try to cover up that she was looking at it, either. And the thought of her sitting there looking at porn was arousing in itself, since Michelle has admitted that she's not a voyeur, so images of things sexual normally don't do a lot for her. This, though, apparently interested her.

Reaching out, I started to rub her shoulders while she sat at the desk, the sexy image still on the screen. Slowly, my hands worked their way around to her breasts (she had been sitting at the computer in the nude). As I slowly caressed her lovely tits, I asked her, "I've noticed you looking at this bondage stuff lately. What's the fascination?"

After a moment's hesitation, she got up from her chair and said, "Let's talk about this in the bedroom."

Michelle led me into the bedroom, lay down on the bed, then motioned me to join her. I lay down next to her, and she snuggled up close to me.

We lay there for a few minutes, not talking. Michelle was trying to work up the courage to tell me something, though I couldn't think what it might be. Finally I said, "It's okay. Just tell me."

Still, Michelle hesitated, then worked up the nerve to speak. "I want you to tell me what to do."

"What?"

"Sexually, I mean."

I was a little surprised, but aroused, too. "And what brought this on?" I was starting to get really hard.

She swallowed, then plunged on ahead. "I've wanted it since I was young. I was reading Old Yeller (By Fred Gipson. Yes, it was a book before Disney got their hands on it), and there was a scene where some indians tied a girl up, naked, and threw her over a horse and took her away. It turned me on a lot. I'd never masturbated or orgasmed before then."

I was hopelessly hard by this time. I wished I could have seen her then. But still, part of me didn't know what she was getting at. I stayed quiet, letting her tell the story at her own pace.

"As I got older, I kept it to myself. After all, 'good' girls don't have such thoughts. Besides, big women are supposed to be the pushy ones, always trying to be in charge. I've been waiting for someone I can trust enough to tell this to, and maybe do this for me." She hesitated. "I hope you're not disgusted. I love you and I couldn't bear that."

I didn't know for sure what to say. Disgusted? Not in the least. Stunned? Undoubtedly. Here was one of only a few - what I considered extreme - aspects of sexuality that I hadn't really paid much attention to. However, my thoughts of its extremity stemmed from my ignorance of what it really entailed, or could entail. Now, here was my wife saying it was something she had been waiting almost thirty years for. I thought about it for a few minutes. Michelle stared at me with a frightened look in her eyes. I could tell she was afraid she'd destroyed our marriage.

"Suck my cock."

Michelle hesitated for a second. I think she was waiting for me to yell at her, to tell her how repulsed I was by having such a slut for a wife, to tell her I wanted a divorce immediately, anything but what I'd just said. She had prepared herself for rejection so well, that my acceptance was more of a surprise than my condemnation would have been. But, that lasted only a moment, and she crawled down and swallowed my hard cock right down.

Now, my wife had given me head before, in fact, she's very good at it, but this was a blowjob to put the others to shame. She sucked and licked my dick with a joy and enthusiasm that I hadn't seen in her for a long time. The power rush was so intense, I nearly came when she started her work. I don't happen to be a power hog, but this aspect of the power trip was something I could definitely get used to. The thought of someone doing something like this just because you told them to was almost as good as the sex itself was. This was every male's adolescent fantasy: to have a woman who will drop and suck you off at your merest whim.

I fought really hard not to cum too quickly, though I really love shooting into Michelle's beautiful mouth. I wanted this to last, and didn't want the down time that cumming this soon would cause.

Eventually, Michelle stopped her work on my cock, and something in me said I should scold her for stopping before I told her, but I didn't know how far to take it. I'm usually a really nice, easygoing guy, so being strict is kind of tough for me. I knew I would do the best I could for my wife in this, however.

So, next, I told Michelle, "I'm going to eat you, but you are not to cum. Orgasms are now mine. Whether they're cock orgasms or pussy orgasms, they're all mine." I reached out to her nipples and gave them a good tug. "These nipples are mine, these tits are mine." I reached down and cupped her pussy in my palm. "This is my pussy. You now have nothing. It is all mine. Tits, pussy, ass: mine. And subsequently, all orgasms are mine. I may let you touch My pussy, or tell you to pinch My nipples or squeeze My breasts, but remember, any orgasms are mine to give out."

Breathlessly, chest heaving, Michelle nodded. "Okay."

My wife now looked at me from the top edges of her eyes, since her chin was slightly tucked down into her chest in a natural bow of submission. She fell into this very easily. Apparently she really had been waiting for this day. At the moment, I could tell she was looking to me for her next move.

Now came the hard part. I was now the one on the spot. You ever notice how you can always think up things right and left when you don't have any pressure on you, but when someone actually puts you up to making up your mind, it goes blank? Well, that's where I was at that point. There were a hundred different things I wanted my wife to do, but to come to one single one, not yet. I was still a little overwhelmed; I wasn't sure how far to go with this. I knew I didn't want to whip or humiliate her, but to whittle down what I did want her to do was the hard part.

Finally, I told her, "Pinch My nipples, play with My tits." She reached up and grabbed her gorgeous nipples and gave them a tremendous tug, accompanying it with an ecstatic moan. My cock throbbed. The power of this situation was almost too much, but it wasn't so much that I didn't enjoy it.

Michelle squeezed and pinched her beautiful breasts, putting on a fabulous show for me, and something else occurred to me.

"One other thing, baby." I reached down to her pretty pussy. "From now on, this is a 'pussy' or a 'cunt'. I know you don't necessarily care for that second term, but from now on, you won't use such boring, clinical terms as 'vagina' or the like. This is mine," I rubbed her clit a little for emphasis, "and I have either a 'pussy' or a 'cunt'. Got that?"

She quietly said, still rubbing her breasts, "Okay."

I grabbed her bountiful tits and gave them a hard squeeze, eliciting a moan of delight from my new sub, and told her: "And these, my gorgeous girl, are 'tits'." Another moan of pleasure burst from Michelle's mouth.

"You enjoy being thought of as a sex object? You like these new terms for what are now my most intimate bits?"

One of her hands replaced mine on her breast as I backed off a little, and the other reached down into her juicy pussy. "Yes. These are your tits, this is your cunt." Her breath was becoming ragged, she apparently liked this very much. "Please, may your cunt cum?"

Without hesitation, I said, "No, I'm not ready for that yet. Keep doing what you're doing, though."

I sat back as my fabulously gorgeous wife continued her rather frantic manual work on her clit and breasts. It was pretty obvious that she was conflicted over obeying me, or obeying her body, and her body was barreling toward a crashing cum. She managed to hold off, though, and after a few minutes I told her to stop.

Again, as I watched her vibrating, hysterically horny body try to keep from plummeting over into orgasm, I softly said to her, "Suck me."

There was no hesitation this time. She fell onto my cock like a starving lion on a steak. I still could barely believe her enthusiasm for my cock, now, but the feelings her lips and tongue gave my hard-on showed she was really into this.

Feeling myself rising toward another cum, but not wanting to yet, I pushed Michelle to her back on the bed and grabbed her ankles. She thought I was going to put my cock in her cunt and fuck her, but instead, I dove down and locked my mouth onto her throbbing clit. She about died. I stopped long enough to remind her not to cum, but I could tell that she was having a terrible time trying to hold back.

I raised my head and said, "Don't cum, girl. Remember, it's my orgasm." Then I ducked back down and sucked her clit between my lips once more.

Michelle was having a hell of a time not cumming. She was on the edge for ages, but I wanted to do exactly what she said she wanted me to. Part of me felt like an asshole for causing her discomfort in making her withhold her orgasm, but she said she wanted to be told what to do, and in my book, that included what not to do.

After several minutes, I glanced up at the clock, stood up, announced that I was hungry and that we were going out to eat.

Michelle's moan of frustration echoed through the house. Here she'd been teetering on the edge of a crashing cum for what must have seemed forever, and now I was telling her she was going out in public, still horny as hell.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.