Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

"Company, my ass," said Todd, after Kelly had relayed Laura's message. "I'm going to pull over and find out what the hell's going on."

Todd waited until the next turn in the road and signaled as he would if he were actually going to turn, but he slowed the Tracker down, then slammed on the brakes and was nearly out of the truck before it had stopped rolling. He stepped into the middle of the road all set for a confrontation with the driver of the gray Buick. Caught by surprise, the driver stomped on the gas and hopped a curb into the opposite lane to avoid hitting Todd. The Buick made an illegal turn and roared out of sight in the middle of the rush hour traffic coming off I-77 onto Cindy Lane.

Todd was furious! He hadn't been able to read the dirt covered license plate, and he wasn't willing to take a chance with such reckless driving that he could follow the Buick. He stayed parked on the side of the road for a while letting his anger die down. Kelly talked softly to him and stroked his arm. While waiting, they shared a cigarette and Kelly called Vanetta to let her know about the incident and to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

Vanetta said she would call the security company and have them do a regular drive by for the next few nights, and Todd suggested they pull the video surveillance tapes of the studio the next morning and see if they could spot the car.

Satisfied that the studio and Vanetta would be safe, Kelly next called Laura and told her of what had happened.

Laura promised that she and the girls would keep their eyes peeled for any vehicle following them, and then asked the obvious. "What does this guy want?"


"Fuck!

Stupid cocksucker just stepped right into the fucking road!"

For just a moment, he caressed the cold steel hardness of the snub-nosed.38 clipped in his shoulder holster. The boss wouldn't like it, but if shit went down, he knew HE was gonna be the one left standing. Damnitaltohell! Shoulda got rid of the freakin' car when he saw that kid with Ayres looking at him! But he liked the feeling of the big powerful car and it had room to stretch, so he put it off. Shit! Spending as many hours as he had watching Ayres, you wanted something comfortable. He knew the rules though, and he had broken them. Won't do that again! That was much too close for comfort, and he hoped like crap the Boss wouldn't get wind of it.

Now he had to get another one.

"Fuck! Hope he don't notice the alignment is all shot to hell," he thought as he drove across the border into South Carolina. Hitting the curb had caused the steering to become flaky. Shit! Now he would have to get an alignment on it or risk the wrath of his boss who had supplied him with the phony credentials and identification. Better tell the prick who supplied the stake out cars about it before he called the boss.

First thing he did was stop at a full service car wash. With his carryall in his hand, there was nothing left in the car but burger wrappers and beer cans - he told the crew there was a good tip if they did a great job. Suckers really went for it and he watched as first they cleaned the interior than rinsed off the carefully applied layers of dust and mud. It had taken him six trips to a self-serve car wash on the edge of town close to a dirt road to get the right effect. He had driven the car, soaking wet, down the dirt service road, following semis, getting the outside covered in shit. Had personally mucked up the rear plate so the numbers wouldn't be legible. His only concern had been that a cop might stop him for the plates, but by avoiding most major roads, he had managed to keep out of trouble. No speeding or anything else that would draw unwanted attention to him.

As soon as the car was clean inside and out, he quickly slipped behind the wheel and left with a squeal of tires and the screams of 'Muthafucka!' fading behind him. Forty-five minutes later, he was heading north in a dark green Intrepid. He said nothing about the steering, but he was sure the old bastard had spotted it and would bill the Boss. It wasn't as comfortable as the Buick, but it had dark tinted windows and he didn't have the time to argue with the old prick. He had to get back to make sure Ayres didn't skip!

He only took enough time to grab a bag of burgers and fries and a large coke. He ate most of one of the burgers while a kid filled the tank with gas, then went inside the party store next door to the gas station and bought a six pack of Bud, a six of Coke and a bag full of candy bars and other snacks to get him through the evening. He was hoping the garage he had used for the last week would still be empty as he sped back to Charlotte.


Todd was mostly calmed down. He still had no idea of why someone would be tailing him or Kelly, but now he was sure they were being watched at both Kelly's place and at the studio. Obviously this was not a set up for a burglary, but Todd and Kelly could think of no reason why someone would be watching them. All they had to go on was G's message that somebody was looking for Todd but didn't want to be seen.

"It's not like we've made any enemies," Kelly said to Todd after she had bought a slab of steaks big enough to rebuild most of a cow with.

"Not unless 'Stan the Man' has connections," said Todd with a smile. "We'll know better tomorrow. We'll go through the tapes and see if we can spot the car."

"Only if he's driven by the front of the studio enough times to be caught on camera," Kelly said, "Otherwise, he would have had to drive right into the parking lot. I wonder if he would be that stupid?"

"We can only hope," said Todd.


Back at Kelly's, Laura, Cara, and Ami looked around carefully after parking the Accord. Laura took her personal belongings from the car, gave it a gentle kiss on the roof, thanking the car for having been so good to her, and promising that the new owner would treat it as well.

Ami and Cara thought it was cute the way that Laura treated the car like it had a personality, but also found it touching. It said a lot about Laura's character.

"That's only going to leave the three of you two vehicles to get around with," said Cara as they walked to the house.

"No, not really," said Laura. "Kelly's got a Grand Cherokee in the garage, but why waste the gas on something that size when mostly we just run errands around town?"

"And it's not like you guys are ever really alone either," said Ami, "besides, Todd also has the Hummer!"

"So you see," said Laura, "my car is just taking up space, and my sister could really use it."

"Are you close to your sisters?" Ami asked.

"I'm really close with all my family," said Laura, "but, yeah, Kat and I get along much better than other sisters I know. Wait till you meet her."

Cara and Ami changed into something comfortable yet conservative. No need to be shocking anybody tonight, especially Laura's family. They knew how much it meant to Laura to have them meet Todd in person, although no one had ever mentioned what Todd's role was in regard to Laura.

"Won't your folks wonder?" asked Cara.

"Not at all," said Laura. "Remember what I said about true love? If asked, I will say I stay here with Kelly, but they won't ask. All they will see is the happiness in my eyes. They won't question it at all."

"What about that rock you got on your finger?" asked Ami. "They're bound to notice that!"

"My sisters will notice, that's for sure!" said Laura, "but they won't say anything in front of my parents."

"Wow," was all that Ami could say.

They all heard Kelly and Todd pull in.

After Kelly put the steaks into a quick wine marinade, she and Laura went to shower and change. Todd looked at the clock and decided he had just enough time to join them. Cara and Ami headed for the living room with bottles of mineral water.

Todd was very deliberately soaping Laura's breasts using Kelly's hands. Laura was quivering as four hands massaged her boobs. She was dying for release, and then she felt Todd's hard cock sliding between her legs. With a moan she spread her legs, giving him the access he needed to get inside her with his slippery cock. She was glad that Kelly only used natural soap in her house. She didn't need any artificial perfumes or dyes inside her, just Todd's cock. She felt Kelly's lips on her own as she leaned her head back and sighed. God, this was heaven.

Todd had moved himself into a position where he could best satisfy both his lovers but Kelly had pointed his dick towards Laura. Soaping his cock up he let it slide between Laura's legs and when she opened them to allow him access to her sacred place, he had just slid in, feeling her natural lubrication mixing with the glycerin soap on his cock. He held her around the waist with his left arm, just feeling her hot cunt convulsing on his throbbing cock. When Kelly kissed Laura, he could feel her cunt start to spasm. She was so turned on!

Kelly was kissing Laura when she felt her lover's breathing become labored. Laura really got to the point of no return faster than anybody Kelly had ever known. Kelly became aroused easily, but Laura seemed almost to live in an aroused state. She slipped one hand over Laura's tit, toying with the nipple as her tongue slipped deep inside her mouth brushing against Laura's teeth from the inside! One deep moan was all Kelly heard and then she felt Laura grab her by her own bush and start driving her fingers through the sparse pubic hair. Then Kelly felt Todd's hand on her ass, a finger searching for her back entrance as Laura took the lead in the kissing game now.

Kelly moaned as she felt Laura quickly find her most sensitive spot, and nearly jumped out of her skin when Laura's soapy fingers pinched and twisted her clit. Todd's finger picked that moment to slide into her ass and it was Kelly who was moaning and thrashing. She hadn't realized she was that close herself! It was something about being with the two people she loved most in the whole world that did this to her. Sex had never been so good as it was with her lovers and she could hardly wait for the end of September when she would marry both of them!

Todd slipped out of Laura, still hard and now throbbing. He still hadn't climaxed, and the two girls were in a serious tongue action clinch. Pushing on both their butts so their pubes were mashed, Todd slipped his lubricated cock between them and pumped just three times before he released his load.

Kelly and Laura could feel his hot seed splashing against their bodies and included him in their embrace and kiss. Kelly's hand slipped down and pumped Todd's cock till it finished spurting and then said, "Time to wash up, we're expecting company."

Laura gave Todd another deep soulful kiss and then said, "more to come, Sweetheart. Tonight!"


Todd was the first out of the shower, as he didn't have to worry about conditioner for his short hair. He took the time to shave, and then joined the girls in the bedroom were they were picking out something to wear.

Todd slipped on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, then reclined on the bed to watch his fiancées get dressed. "You know," he said. "Watching you two get dressed is almost as erotic as watching you get undressed."

Kelly laughed as she dusted Laura in with a soft scented natural powder. "Admit it, Todd," she said. "You just like watching us, period!"

"Yeah, I guess I do," he said. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Kelly and Laura pulled on matching shorts and Ts, and presented themselves for inspection. Todd just smiled. They both looked beautiful. Laura had sighed when she put on her bra, but at least, thanks to Kelly, it was a light and comfortable one. She had asked Doctor Myers about the need to wear one, the doctor having taken Laura on as a patient as well even though her practice was closed. Mary Ann had told her that bra or no bra, if she was destined to droop, she would. But she said that Laura had good muscle tone and unless she was going to do something that would cause her boobs to go bouncing, she didn't need to worry about wearing one if she felt more comfortable without it.

"It's all a myth," Mary Ann had said about bras. "It helps the industry sell more, but it's all genetic. Nothing can change that except for surgery."

"You mean implants, right?" Laura had asked.

"Exactly. I hope you aren't the kind of girl who thinks gravity defying breasts are what matters most in this world."

"Hell, no!" said Laura. "I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to cause any damage by leaving it off."

"Only if you do something that causes them to bounce around a lot," said Mary Ann. "Otherwise, let nature take care of itself."

And as much as Laura liked feeling unencumbered, it was her parents coming to visit. She wasn't quite ready to show how much their little girl had changed.


The Williams family showed up just before 7:00. After introductions were made, Harry explained that he got stuck at work booking some jerk. "Sometimes I think I'd like to pack it all in," he said, as he gratefully accepted the beer offered by Todd.

"How long have you been on the force?" asked Todd.

"Twenty-five years come November," Harry said.

"Ever think of retiring?" asked Kelly.

Meg laughed. "He talks about it all the time," she said.

"Times have changed," said Harry. "It's not the same job any more. I started when I graduated High School in '76. Nowadays, I'm saying 'Sir' to kids half my age who joined after taking law courses in College. Meg told me I should take classes after work, but with the shifts the way they are, I didn't have the time, and then the kids came along and I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could. I won't get higher than my rank of Sergeant. The problem is, with only 25 years in, my pension won't be much of anything, and I don't want to end up as a rent a cop, but it's all I really know. It's gotten so bad that all I see is perps on every corner. Hell, when we pulled in here tonight, I could have sworn that there's a summons server parked across the street."

Todd sat up straight, as did Kelly and Laura. "Why's that, Harry?"

Harry set his beer down and looked carefully at his daughter and then at Kelly and Todd. "Now, I thought I was just in cop mode," he said. "I mean, I haven't met you before, Todd, but I have met Kelly and I know a lot about the two of you. I've never even seen a speeding ticket come through for either of you, and I would know." Then he laughed. "Of course we all know about the 'Speed Demon' on roller blades here," he said looking at Kelly, "but I also know all the process servers in town, and I didn't recognize this one, nor have we gotten any information about someone from out of town. Are you in some sort of trouble?" he asked quietly.

"Dad," said Laura, exasperation in her voice.

"No," said Kelly to Laura. "Your dad's only being protective of you and he has a right to ask."

Todd spoke up. "No, sir. We've been followed the last couple of days by a gray Buick, and it nearly ran me over today on our way home, but we only became aware of it today. Then we realized that we've all felt like we're being watched for a few days. There's no reason for anybody to be watching us, and certainly no reason for anyone to serve a summons or otherwise."

Harry let the silence drag on for a few moments, then finally said, "Okay. But it's not a grey Buick; it's a green Intrepid. And what happened today?"

Todd explained that once he knew for sure that he was being followed; he had stopped the Tracker to confront the guy. Find out what he wanted, and how the car had hopped the curb trying to avoid stopping.

"Probably changed cars knowing you could spot him now," said Harry. "Can I borrow your phone?"

They had been sitting outside, waiting for the barbeque to warm up. Kat and the twins along with Cara and Ami had insisted on helping out with the meal and were inside scrubbing Yukon Gold potatoes and preparing corn for the barbeque. Laura got the cordless phone and handed it to her dad.

Harry dialed a number from memory. "Lew? Harry. I've got some nut stalking my daughter." Harry listened for a minute then said, "Yeah, that would be great, Lew. He's parked partially inside a garage, kitty corner to the south from where the Speed Demon lives. A dark green Intrepid." Harry laughed. "Yeah, I'm having supper with her and her partner and my daughter."

Harry blushed as he spoke low into the phone. "I am not shitting you. Meg's here as well as the rest of the girls, and you should see the size of the steaks!"

Meg smiled and told Todd and Kelly that Lew was an old friend of Harry's. They'd been partners for a lot of years until Lew was put on desk duty after a drunk driver had rammed Lew's patrol car leaving him with slight limp.

"Feel free to have him stop off after they check out this guy," said Kelly to Harry.

"You hear that, Lew?" asked Harry. "The Speed Demon herself has invited you to stop in after you check this out. You got to see this illegal beer they have here!"

"Already?" said Harry. "Man, that was fast. Yeah, I'll wait for you out front."

Harry disconnected and told everyone that there was one squad car already located at the corner of the closest intersection, and another just a block further. Lew would be by in about five minutes in an unmarked.

Not wanting to worry the younger girls needlessly, Kelly made a pretense of showing off the house to Meg and Harry and Todd and Laura followed along till they got to the living room where Harry kept an eye out for his old partner to drive by. He explained that as soon as Lew made the car, the two squad cars would close in.

Within a few minutes of reaching the living room, they saw a plain brown Chevy Malibu drive by and then all hell broke loose. Appearing from the garage of a neighbor who was on vacation, a dark green Intrepid squealed its tires trying to get out and down Jane Street, but the squad car at the corner of Burris Ave blocked the street while the other squad car came roaring up from High Laurel. They had him blocked in, and Lew was in the middle. They watched as the driver tried to get out and run on foot, but the officer from the first cruiser had him in a few easy strides and down on the ground. A quick pat down, and the officer raised the pistol he found on the man and held it up for Lew to see.

Lew shook his head and walked over to the Intrepid. Without touching anything, he pointed out a number of things to the other officer. It took another ten minutes before another cruiser arrived and the suspect was taken away in handcuffs. A Charlotte police tow truck arrived to tow the vehicle and Lew finally was able to make it back to Kelly's.

"What's the deal, Lew?" asked Harry.

"He's not talking." Lew said. "Refuses to cooperate, but we have him on possession of an unregistered handgun, open alcohol in a moving vehicle, resisting arrest, and enough paraphernalia to hold him on a stalking charge. We'll have to wait for the judge to okay developing his film, but he's not getting out for some time to come. If he had brains, he would have left the gun in the car, but fleeing the scene with a gun, that was just plain stupid."

"Thanks, Lew," said Harry. "You remember the Speed Demon, don't you?"

"How can anyone forget Ms. Jennsen?" he asked, taking Kelly's hand. Then he looked around and said, "Hi, Meg, Laura."

"And this is her partner, Todd Ayres," Harry said, introducing Todd.

"So, you really do exist," said Lew. "We've been curious about you down at the precinct for years. We see your name on all kinds of stuff, especially the stuff for the kids, and of course the pictures in the magazines and such, but we never saw you. We had even considered visiting the studio to see if you were real."

Todd laughed and assured Lew that he was real but that he preferred to stay behind the camera.

"So, what's this I hear about illegal beer?" Lew asked.

"Definitely contraband stuff," said Harry. Laura went and fetched a bottle after Lew had stepped inside and they had moved to the back yard.

"Now, Sergeant Williams, how can you tell this is contraband?" Kelly asked with a smirk.

"Simple," said Harry, "no duty label!"

"Darn, caught red handed!" said Kelly.

Harry and Lew laughed.

"Don't you worry about these lugs here," said Meg. "They've been closing their eyes to a lot of Cuban cigars that are sold downtown. It seems a lot of officers enjoy their own little bit of contraband."

Harry and Lew laughed again. "It's damn good beer, though," said Harry.

Lew finished his, and though he looked longingly at the steaks, he declined an invite to stay, saying he had to find out who was going to claim the stalker. See if he was willing to talk yet. After shaking hands once again, he drove off in his unmarked Chevy.

"I can't believe Uncle Lew turning down a steak," said Kat after the girls had been brought up to date.

"Speaking of which," said Todd "is anybody hungry?"


An hour later, the dishes were in the sink and everyone was sitting back enjoying a drink. Meg had tea, as did Laura and Kelly. Todd and Harry were enjoying another Molson's in the sun, which was still visible from the back yard.

"There's nothing like a summer evening spent outdoors," said Harry. "I really enjoyed that meal. Thank you for inviting us over."

"It was our pleasure," said Kelly. "I'm just sorry that our problems caused the delay. I'm afraid you missed Enterprise."

"Actually," said Harry, "I'm taping it at home."

Todd laughed and said that he would catch it later on time shift cable. "It's just summer repeats anyway, but I want the network to know I'll still watch it, even the reruns," he said.

He excused himself and went inside for a minute, then returned bearing a large rectangular cardboard box. "I thought you might like to have this, Harry," he said presenting it to him.

Harry's eyes widened when he opened the box and saw its contents. "The Enterprise NX-01, " he breathed.

"Thanks, Todd," he finally managed. "This is a collector's piece."

"Which is why I thought you might like it," said Todd.

"I love your studs, Honey," said Meg to Laura. "And Kelly's are identical!"

"Yes, I know," said Laura. "We're spoiled." Before her mother took the thought further, she pulled her car-keys from her pocket. "And this is my chance to spoil my little sister a bit. Kat, I'm turning the Accord over to you. I've signed the transfer slip, it's in the glove compartment, and I'm sure Dad will help you transfer the ownership and get the insurance set up in your name. Other than that, it's all yours, little sister," she smiled as she handed Kat the keys.

Kat gave Laura a huge hug. "Thanks, Laura," she said. "I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything," Laura said quietly. "Just help mom and dad out as much as you can."

"You know I will," said Kat. "I just wish I could get a job so I could help out money-wise."

This was the perfect time, Kelly realized, it couldn't have been planned any better.

"Are you looking for some part time work that won't interfere with school?" asked Kelly.

"Yes," said Kat, "but jobs are so hard to find."

"Well, I just happen to know of an apartment building that is looking for someone to do things like vacuum the hallways and clean the glass doors and stuff like that. Would you be interested in something like that?"

"Oh, yeah!" said Kat.

"Do they only need a student?" asked Meg interestedly.

"Why's that, mom?" asked Laura.

"They're going to cut back my hours at the grocery store," Meg sighed.

"Fucking ingrates," mumbled Harry.

"Harry Williams, you watch your mouth," Meg said sharply, and then her tone softened. "I'm sorry, Harry. You know how I feel about it. I'm as mad as you are, but they're replacing all the senior staff with kids to save money. We'll just have to be careful for a while."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.