Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

The ringing of the phone did not wake Kelly up Thursday morning.

The poking in her ribs by someone in bed with her did.

"Are you going to answer that fucking thing?" Laura asked. "My head is going to explode."

Glancing down at their nude bodies, seeing the partial glass of wine on the nightstand, and feeling the dried remains of last night's multiple orgasms brought back a rush of memories. Kelly blushed slightly and peeled her sticky body off the bed, untangled herself from Laura and reached for the phone.

"Hello?" she said, feeling relaxed but drained.

"Hi Kelly, did I wake you?"

It was Todd. Sometimes his constant cheeriness was enough to drive her bonkers. It was especially irritating in the mornings. Kelly did not do mornings well.

"No Todd" she replied looking at the wall clock. "I'm always up and raring to go at seven in the morning." Cursing herself for her lack of self-control she lit up another Cameo and took a deep drag. She chased down the acidic taste with the lukewarm wine still in the glass. She could hear Todd laughing on the other end of the line. "Jesus Todd, it's Thursday. What's so important that it couldn't wait until the afternoon?"

Todd, still laughing said, "I got the proofs from the Regan shoot done. I worked all night on them and would have called you earlier but I know how cheerful you are in morning."

Kelly should have been excited now. This was a big step up for their agency. This was the kind of work that paid the best and gave their company the greatest exposure, but her mind was still on last night.

"That's great Todd," said Kelly, looking longingly at the supine, languid body of Laura. Kelly took her nails and dragged them softly, teasingly across the smooth belly of her lover.

"Well?" she asked, forcing herself to the business at hand, "How do they look?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic" was his response. "Remember that blonde... Sara? The one that came with James?"

"Yeah," said Kelly becoming interested because Todd was not usually this enthused regarding a model. "What about her?"

"Did you see the stunt she pulled with the boat where it looked like she was airborne? Standing the boat on its tail?"

"Okay" she thought. "Different kind of model."

Kelly racked her memory but it was just seven in the morning and she barely recalled anything from those two days other than Brenda and the experience with James.

"Refresh my memory," she said.

"Forget it Kell. If you had seen it you would have remembered. Anyway, the pictures turned out fantastic. This is a no-brainer sale, and if old man Regan distributes them the way he was talking, we are going to be the hit of the next boat show circuit!"

"That's great Todd"

"No, wait a minute," he continued. "There's one shot of Sara that I want to submit to one of the major boating magazines!"

"He's positively on fire!" Kelly thought.

"This is front cover material!" he continued. "I don't mind the reputation boost, and our agency's profile wouldn't be hurt by the publicity either, but since it was on the customers dime and using his boat, we need a release form allowing me to submit it."

"Hmmm..." Kelly was thinking out loud now. "The publicity wouldn't hurt Regan either," she continued. "Do you feel like taking a trip out there to deliver them personally? I can call and see if he's available."

"I'd love to go," said Todd, "but you'll have to make the arrangements. I want to crash for a few hours. Call me if Regan wants to see what he hired the best for."

"Okay," said Kelly. "If I don't wake you up with a call, then obviously today is a no go, but if it's a go, I'll give you time to make yourself look human first." She was laughing quietly as she hung up the phone.

As much as Kelly wanted to climb back into bed with Laura, she called Regan's. It was still early, but the plant was open and after explaining to the receptionist who she was, she was instantly patched through to Chuck's office.

"Good morning Kelly," he said. "I was just having coffee with Brenda and Amanda. Brenda just arrived back this morning. She's also brought her friend Amanda."

"My God," thought Kelly. "Has it only been a week? It felt like a lifetime ago!"

Kelly explained her reason for calling.

"You're telling me the brochure is done?" Chuck asked.

"Just so we're perfectly clear Mr. Regan, the film has been developed and the proofs are done. This is what you contracted TKO for. I'm sure you have your own choice of printer for the brochure, but if not I can certainly put you in touch with a few of the best in the country."

"You're right of course Kelly, I do have a company that does all my copy-editing and printing. I guess I just assumed it would take longer before I would see the prints. I've had lots of ad agency photographers over the years, but never one that delivered in such a timely fashion. If the pictures are any good, I will owe my friend who recommended your agency a bottle of my best wine."

Kelly was smiling to herself as he said this. Had it not been for the delay in getting Sherri's contract signed, Todd probably would have finished the pictures by Monday.

"I'm quite sure you'll like the pictures Mr. Regan. I haven't seen the proofs yet, but Todd was very excited when he called me a few minutes ago. He worked all night on them, and you know we put our reputation on the line with every shoot we do, and as it says in the contract, if you don't like the results, you don't pay a cent."

"That was another reason I thought I would give your company a try," said Chuck. "I like to see that kind of self assuredness in all the people I do business with." He sighed. "Regretfully, these days, for most companies CYA is SOP."

Kelly laughed.

"And please," he added, "No more Mr. Regan. Just call me Chuck."

"Okay Mr... Chuck, I understand you spoke to Todd about us flying in?" Kelly asked.

"That's right Kelly, as long as you don't try to land in my lake with a modified L-1011, you should have plenty of space."

Chuck Regan was as excited to see the pictures for his new brochure as Todd was about showing the results. Kelly explained Todd's special request and Chuck was quite obliging, telling her to bring along the consent form and even suggested that since he advertised in nearly all the boating magazines he would be glad to be of help in making sure it got to the right person. They made arrangements to meet after lunch and Chuck insisted they stay for dinner at his house.

"Wow," thought Kelly as she hung up the phone. "His mood and disposition has really changed since the week of the shoot."

Kelly next called Chris and asked how long it would take before his floatplane would be ready to fly and if he had a pilot available.

Chris told Kelly he would have the Cessna 170 floatplane fueled, inspected and ready to roll in three hours.

"Thanks Chris, will there be any problems coming back? We might be a little on the late side."

"How late are you talking Kelly?"

"Possibly as late as 8."

"Hmm... It won't really be dark yet, but that's a long time for the pilot to sit around. Especially with how busy we are right now. Is there any chance of you staying the night and getting picked up the next morning? If not, I'll have him drop you off and I'll come and pick you up myself when you're ready to head back. I'll give you a special rate for any inconvenience."

"You're a sweetheart Chris. Let me check to see what we have on the go and what kind of accommodations they have there. Maybe it would be better if we stayed the night. I'll let you know just as soon as I know. But we will definitely be flying out at 1 o'clock okay?"

"You got it!"

As Kelly hung up the phone she felt a hand slide around her waist and work its way up to tweak her nipple as a soft mouth kissed her back.

"Another trip?" Laura asked.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but I'm afraid so. I'm just trying to figure out what to do now. If we come back late, we're going to be bushed and rushed. This is a lucrative deal for us, and I don't want to screw it up by watching a clock."

"So why not spend the night? There must be a sleazy motel you and Todd can spend the night at," Laura laughed.

"Oh God. I hadn't even thought about that. We've shared rooms before, but that was before..."

"So? Why not take the opportunity to get better acquainted?"

"Without you there? I'm not sure Laura."

"Well, you can always do what you did in the past and pretend what happened the other night didn't happen, but you'll be missing out on an experience. Trust me."

"Maybe," said Kelly. "Are you sure you'd be okay with this if it did happen?"

Laura laughed as she rolled off the bed, pulled Kelly up and hugged her tight. "Kelly, I love you, and I love Todd. I also know that Todd loves you as well as he loves me. Love grows as you share it, it doesn't diminish." To emphasize her point, Laura trailed a wet tongue over Kelly's neck, gently nibbling on the tender areas.

"Mmm... you smell good," said Laura kissing Kelly's throat.

"That's because I smell like you!"

Laughing and kissing Laura and Kelly fell back on the bed.


Just after 9, freshly showered, the girls were having breakfast and vitamins together. Breakfast of course consisted of fruit and raw vegetables. They were discussing what Laura would be doing with her free time when Gloria came in.

Gloria saw the two girls sitting, laughing and smiles on their faces. She had never seen Kelly so happy. This wasn't the way she had expected to see Kelly happy, but the Obi-man had said Laura was going to play a large part in Kelly's happiness and future. He had also said something else to "G," something she had not even told her daughter. She just smiled at Kelly with the secret knowledge deep inside.

"Good morning G," said Kelly with a beaming smile on her face. "You remember Laura?"

"Morning baby gal," said Gloria, "Ya man, me remember Miss Laura."

"Please Gloria, just call me Laura, otherwise I'll have to call you Mrs. Clarke."

Gloria laughed, "Cha, you no call me that. Let it be, you friend wit my chil', you call me G."

Laura laughed as well. "Okay then it's settled. I'm Laura and you are G."

Kelly had hidden her face and her smile during this exchange. After four years of trying, Todd still couldn't get Gloria to call him anything other than Mister Todd.

Gloria was shaking her head as she put the kettle on to make her morning cup of Blue Mountain instant coffee.

As G sat at the table lecturing the girls on the need for a more substantial breakfast, Laura mentioned what a delightful daughter Gloria had.

"Ya, me proud of her, but ya know, that girl, she got a gift of the gab. Me fret she talk too much. Big problem that."

"No," said Laura realizing she should not mention the discussion about Gloria's spiritual consultant. "She was just telling me how beautiful it was where she grew up. St. James Parish?"

"Very beautiful, but no opportunity fee me kids."

Kelly excused herself and made a phone call to the tourist center in Jacksonville asking for names of motels close to Regan's. Half an hour later she had booked herself and Todd into a room. She then called Chris back and confirmed they would be staying the night and arranged for a pickup time the next day just after lunch.

Kelly could hear Gloria and Laura discussing Miss Cleo and Gloria in an excited voice proclaiming the woman as a fraud and had never practiced anything from the psychic world in Jamaica. As G got more vocal her English dropped further into patios and Kelly smiled as she realized Laura was not only keeping up, but was starting to use some of the same expressions.

Kelly was happy. Gloria had always been a good judge of people and if she liked Laura then it was a good sign.

Kelly remembered Chuck saying Brenda had just had coffee with him and she knew from Brenda's email that she was supposed to be back at Regan's today so the next call she made was to her.

As her fingers dialed the phone she realized she was shaking with anticipation. She had not seen Brenda in over a week and though both Kelly and Todd were planning to attend the grand opening of the Marina's new "Wheel" office in a week, she couldn't wait to see Brenda. She needed to talk to Brenda. Hell, she plain needed Brenda right now. So much had changed since the last time when Brenda had asked Kelly if she trusted her.


"Hello?"

"Brenda?" Kelly asked, a catch in her voice.

"Kelly!" said Brenda, her voice brimming with joy and happiness. "How are you feeling Honey?"

Kelly started to say she and Todd would be visiting that afternoon, but Brenda told her that she had already heard the news.

"Tell me the rest of what's going on in your life Kelly. I was getting a little bit worried about you based on your emails."

"I think you turned me into a lesbian," Kelly whispered.

Brenda snorted. "Bullshit. If you were inclined that way you would never have tried to hit on James."

"Yes, but I've had two really bad experiences with former boyfriends over the weekend, and yet last night I had a fantastic time with a girl."

"And this is what you're basing your conclusion on?" Brenda asked laughing.

"Well, no... the night before Todd and I got physical as well, something we always said wouldn't happen, but we weren't alone."

"Sounds interesting," said Brenda. "Who was the other person? Wait, let me guess... the girl you spent last night with."

"How did you know?"

"Lucky guess," said Brenda. "How did it turn out?"

"It was good I guess," said Kelly, "It didn't go, you know, all the way, but it was satisfying and fun."

"Just not as good as last night though right?"

"Last night was different Brenda!"

Brenda looked up and saw Rick, one of the young technicians hovering around her desk. Covering the mouthpiece she told him to find something useful to do, out of her sight. Alone again, she turned her full attention to her friend on the phone. "What do you mean Kelly? Why was last night different than the night before?"

"Well, the night before was like it was planned. Do this first, and then do that. It was more like connect the dots than making love."

Brenda laughed. "That's okay Kell, I've been having a devil of a time getting people to stop playing connect the dots with my freckles. But you said it was fun and satisfying. That sounds like a step in the right direction to me, so what's the problem?"

"It just wasn't the same as last night. Oh Jesus. I don't understand this. I really love Todd and want it to be the same with him as it is with Laura, but it's not."

"Laura huh. Nice name. So tell me what's different with her alone than when you're with Todd?"

"This is going to sound really stupid Brenda, but when I'm with Laura, I feel like a real woman."

"Did James make you feel like a real woman?"

"James... ? Yeah, well, even though we didn't do anything except for me humping his leg. God I still can't believe I did that."

"That's okay sweetie," said Brenda, "You just need to learn how to enjoy men. You're coming later today? How about we spend some time together and work this out?"

"Thanks Brenda... I knew I could count on you."


Kelly lit up another and contemplated calling Todd. Knowing he could be showered and dressed in minutes, Kelly decided to let him sleep a few hours more.

She re-entered the kitchen to a heated debate on the merits of Brad Pitt's new bride. Gloria of course was devastated.

Kelly put the kettle on and made a pot of tea. "Well, it looks like we'll be off again this afternoon, hopefully back tomorrow."

"Don fret pon it chil', tings gunna be a'right. Run 'long now, go tek care ya business."

"Thanks G," said Kelly. "Once this job is out of the way, we should be home a bit longer. Todd has that gymnastic equipment shoot to do and that will keep us in town for a while."

As Kelly poured the tea, Laura said, "Well at least this way I get plenty of time to study and catch up to the rest of my class."

"One day girl, it'll be you that's off running to catch a plane," Kelly laughed. "We'll be the ones staying behind."

"I doubt you'll ever stand still too long Kell. Something in you just drives you to succeed."

Gloria nodded in agreement.


Kelly packed a small overnight bag with a few changes of clothing and underwear, her makeup case and slipped into a pair of safari shorts and a light cotton blouse. Laura helped her tie her hair back into a tight roll held together with a wooden comb. That, and an oversize shoulder purse carrying all the essentials she might need on the trip was all she needed.

It was getting on to 11 so they drove back to the studio in Laura's car. She would have the honor of waking Todd up.

Friendly greetings at the studio with Vanetta and Laura rushed upstairs while Kelly explained to Vanetta about the impending trip. As she waited for Todd, she read over the morning mail, updated her database and took a Gravol for motion sickness chasing it down with a bottle of mineral water. Knowing her smoking time would shortly be limited she indulged herself as she heard the shower running upstairs.

Todd and Laura came down the stairs both with huge smiles. Even Kelly had to smile. Laura could be insatiable!

Todd had thrown on a set of scrubs, packed another pair and a few t-shirts into an old canvas bag, running shoes without socks though he had at least packed a couple of pair as well as underwear.

Out of the closet he took his travel camera, filled a small artic cooler pack with film from the fridge, slipped in a few chemical cold packs to keep the film cool, checked his batteries and packed it all in a polished aluminum case.

"Todd, you haven't even combed your hair," said Kelly.

Todd looked at her in surprise, then shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. Everything fell into place. "All set?

Wincing from the scathing look Kelly threw his way, he gave Laura his cell phone. "It's fully charged sweetheart. Just leave it on and I can call you from Kelly's. When we get back we'll have to get you one of your own because in this business, you never know where you'll be when you're needed."

Kisses and hugs exchanged, Todd and Kelly took a cab to the airport.

The flight was uneventful and the pilot comfortable with water landings. Receiving permission to land, they were directed to a dock where they were greeted by the technician who had cleared the lake traffic for them. As the Cessna took off again the boats headed back into the lake and the technician led them to a side door opening on a walkway that took them directly to the main office.


During the flight, Todd had shown Kelly the 11 x 14" glossy prints he had made the night before. Kelly was impressed, and knew that Chuck would be amazed. It filled his criteria to the letter, and the quality and lighting was perfect.

Announcing themselves at the main reception area, they were asked to have a seat and that Mr. Regan would be down shortly. They had barely seated themselves when Chuck bounded down the stairs from the upper offices.

"Kelly, Todd," he said, shaking hands with both of them. "Good to see you again!" Chuck sat down beside them in the spacious reception area and offered them drinks. Kelly asked for a diet 7-up while Todd, the real caffeine addict asked for coffee. Chuck asked the receptionist to arrange for it and then turned to Todd.

"I understand you've got something exciting to show me Todd," he said.

Todd smiled and opened his portfolio case. Although Todd had shown them to her on the plane, Kelly still got a rush seeing that first picture of Sara standing Chuck's stepped hull on its stern. Its stark angular lines only helped accentuate the smooth curves of its driver. Her blond hair billowing behind her while her hands were gripped on the controls and a smile of pure satisfaction on her face showed her complete mastery of the boat.

"Sweet Jesus," Chuck mumbled turning the picture from side to side. "Look at that control, and the spray coming off the stern," he said. "It makes you want to go and sail forever." Todd just smiled.

The drinks arrived and Chuck still couldn't take his eyes off the photo. Finally he said, "that girl... she did more than stand the boat on end, she and her friends have managed to stand the industry on its end." He looked up at both of them. "I want you both to know how pleased I am that you brought this group out here." Looking at Kelly he asked if they were all under contract to the agency.

Kelly thought quickly. The contract was legal and binding of course, but they had been hired for a brochure, not a secondary promotion campaign. But she knew that the "James Gang" was involved with Chuck now on a business level as well.

"Mr. Regan," she began carefully, "we billed you scale rate, and paid scale to the group to be fill-ins for background, and our contract was for pictures for an ad brochure..." She held up her hand as she saw him start to speak. "However, it is one of the best action shots Todd has ever captured and we won't charge anything for any other use of this photo for publicity purposes." She turned to Todd. "Is that kosher for you Todd?"

Todd quickly nodded his enthusiastic response.

"That leaves only Sara to clear it with then," Kelly said. "And since the 'James Gang' has other business dealings with you, I think this can be settled between you and their company. We'll even forego any fees if she agrees to your using it."

Chuck looked at Kelly closely for a few minutes, no sign of emotion could be read on his face. "They hooked you too didn't they?" he finally asked breaking out in a smile.

Kelly and Todd both laughed.

"They are an unusual group," Kelly said, "and yes we got hooked the same."

"Mr. Regan," Todd started.

"Please," Chuck interrupted. "Call me Chuck."

"Okay then Chuck," Todd continued, "I'd like to get your permission to submit this to various boat magazines."

"Yes, Kelly mentioned that on the phone this morning," Chuck said, "but tell me Todd, how would you feel if I placed this in the biggest one, "International Powercraft," as a pull out poster? Double page? That will guarantee it being on the cover as well."

Todd's mouth dropped open. "That would cost you a fortune," he finally managed to get out.

"Not quite as much as you might think Todd. You see, the magazines also want something spectacular that people would put on their walls instead of the inside of a bird cage. They'll absorb most of the cost if we let them put the name of their magazine in..." He paused and looked at the picture again. "Say in this corner here," pointing to a blank section of water. "Our name will go underneath as the builder and yours and the TKO logo will be directly below that."

Looking at Kelly for approval, which he got in the form of a smile, Todd grabbed Chuck's hand and said, "You've got yourself a deal!"

Chuck laughed and asked Todd how large they could make a print from the original without losing quality. Todd assured him that with the Hasselblad's larger format, they could easily enlarge in segments up to wall size.

"That's great!" Chuck said, "Because that is just what I want to do with that main wall across from the reception desk," pointing at a wall that currently held smaller pictures of the different Regan boats.

"Now what say we go upstairs and plan on lighting a few fires under the sales staff," he said with a smile. Turning to Kelly he said, "And I know there is someone here who has been asking about the time of your arrival every half hour or so."

Kelly hoped her blush wasn't showing.


Ten minutes later they were seated in Chuck's office in nice plush leather chairs, fresh drinks at their sides. Chuck had his secretary contact their local Digital Print and Copy center to dispatch a pick-up courier. Because he was Chuck Regan he was told that everything would be put aside to run this job through the minute it arrived. He ordered five 20 x 30" prints, and 100 8 x 10" glossies. Apologetically he told Todd that he knew it wouldn't quite be up to the quality of the original print, but he wanted to put them on the wall so people could see them with out having to pass the original around.

"Why the glossies?" Todd asked.

"Because I know that Sara is going to get a lot of requests for autographed pictures," said Chuck with a knowing smile.

Kelly placed a call to Sara at the marina. She had to wait some time before Sara could make it to the phone but had an interesting chat with JulieAnn. Kelly explained to Sara what had transpired and that she was entitled to renegotiate for this shot. Sara discussed this with Jules while Kelly stayed on hold and when she came back on line said, "So I'm going to be a centerfold model?"

Kelly laughed at that. She hadn't thought of it quite that way, but yes, technically she would be. "Yes, complete with the staple on your navel!"

"Cool!" said Sara. "Wait until my folks hear about this! My dad's going to have a heart attack!"

Sara said she had to get back to finishing work on a boat she was demonstrating later, but to fax the paperwork and she'd sign it.

JulieAnn came back on the line and asked if they could find time to meet the two gymnasts. "They're going to be in Brookhaven on Monday for lunch. Sara will be demonstrating a boat we fine-tuned. I realize it's short notice, but..."

"No, that's okay JulieAnn. Sherri's father had told us about going to Harbour Town this weekend for golf. From his enthusiasm, it sounds like a great golf get-a-way. Besides, we'll be here until tomorrow and there's really no need for us to rush back to Charlotte for the weekend. We'll just have to see about accommodations and renting a car. Let me get back to you on this okay?"

Kelly hung up the phone and turned to Todd. "Feel like spending the weekend in South Carolina? Those gymnasts are going to be where Doctor Prevan is playing golf this weekend, though they won't get there until Monday."

"A weekend at a golf resort?" asked Todd, "You're kidding me right?"

"Are you talking about Brookhaven?" asked Chuck. "If you are then it's much more than a golf resort. It's actually a beautiful island with wildlife sanctuaries and of course lots of boats. It's a prime vacation spot."

Kelly knew what Todd was thinking. "Chris is sending the plane back tomorrow anyway, we could have him fly Laura down to join us."

"It's really busy at Brookhaven this time of year," Chuck continued, "I doubt I could get you a place on the south end of the Island on this short notice, but there's a Hampton Inn directly across Short Creek. That's the commercial area and right next to the marina. I've got a few connections there. If you like, I'll make sure you get one of their best business suites and I'll have one of my boats take you there tomorrow." Chuck then asked his secretary to book them into a two bedroom executive suite with a living room.

"That's really kind of you Chuck," said Todd. "We really appreciate that."

"Guess I better make a few more calls too," said Kelly. She called Chris and explained the change in plans, and then called Laura, telling her to pack for a weekend holiday and where to meet Chris in the morning. Finally she contacted Jules to confirm the Monday lunch meeting.

"Where are you two planning on spending tonight?"

Kelly told him that they were booked at a nearby motel.

"Nonsense." Chuck said. "You'll stay at the house with us."

Todd looked at Kelly who looked back at Todd. This was so different from the man who had hired them.

Todd said, "Thanks Chuck. We'd love to!"

With all the arrangements made, Chuck smiled and asked them if they wanted to go to their rooms and freshen up. Todd was all in agreement, hoping to catch a few more hours of sleep, but Kelly hesitated.

"Don't you worry Kelly," Chuck said with a smile, "I haven't forgotten."

Chuck asked his secretary to page Brenda. "Just tell her there's a problem here only she can solve. Ask her to please hurry."

Turning to Todd and Kelly he once again thanked them for bringing this group into his life.

Looking directly at Kelly he said, "Did I hear you correctly downstairs when you referred to them as the James Gang?"

Kelly laughed and asked if Chuck had met the entire group yet. Chuck said with a wry smile he had only just met the entire group on Monday. Kelly and Todd both laughed. "Quite a team aren't they?" asked Kelly.

"Well," said Chuck. "If Brenda is any example of dealing with them full time, I'm sure that my life will be the richer for it. I like all of them, and Amanda is here with Brenda this week. They are truly an amazing group. Brenda has been here nearly full time since last Thursday staying up at the house with Anna and me. She has been both a breath of fresh air and a candle in a dark room for us. The house hasn't been this lively or happy in many years."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.