My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2003 by Catmandu99

Chapter 8: Nat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Nat - Part of a festival for stories inspired by songs. Sheila is finally getting a taste of independence just as 2 men start to vie for her attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

There was something about the lap of water on the shore that was soothing when a man's nerves were stretched taut. Todd and I had bought the house while still dreaming of opening our own company. The idea was that it would be a good investment to have for visiting clients as well as being a nice place for us when we wanted a change of scenery. The house had been a mess when we first bought it, and it had taken a lot of elbow grease to fix it up.

It was an investment I had never regretted. As well as having a better atmosphere than a hotel for visiting clients, it had also become my refuge. Anytime something was stuck in my head, I could come down here to the beach and let the ebb and flow of the waves work their magic on me. Generally I would come back much more calm and usually with whatever problem worked out.

Somehow I didn't think that would be the case this time. That's why I was still up at midnight drinking a brandy.

Despite the talk to myself about patience, I knew I had rushed things with Sheila last night. My patience had run out. Seeing her in another man's arms was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was tired of waiting. I was tired of watching Sheila date other men when I knew they weren't good enough for her. I was tired of not being the one to kiss her lips and touch her body.

So I finally took what I wanted. And ruined it all.

When Sheila finally came to, she had refused to look me in the eyes and couldn't seem to get me out of her apartment fast enough. Claiming she was tired and that her ankle hurt was her excuse for asking me to leave.

I poured myself my 3rd brandy in the past hour. I would have a hell of a hangover in the morning if I kept this up, but I was finding it hard to care.

When I turned around, Sheila was standing in the doorway. Her hair was damp and her clothes were rumpled, but she still took my breath away.

I was not going to get my hopes up that her showing up here meant unconditional surrender. I was feeling no pain, but I wasn't that drunk yet. I did allow myself the luxury of drinking in the sight of her as the silence stretched on. Sheila had come to me. Let her explain why.

Sheila glanced at the drink in my hand and then at the half-full bottle behind me. Smartly, she didn't comment on it, but instead chose another topic.

"Todd said I would probably find you here." Sheila took a deep breath and I could see her gathering herself. "Nat, what happened last night?"

I snorted as I dropped back into the leather chair that had been housing my frame all night.

"I believe it's called an orgasm, Sheila. It looked like it was a damn good one too." I speared her with a look before continuing, "And I was the one who gave it to you. Don't forget it."

I was being an ass again, but dammit, I was hurt. I had known Sheila since she was 4 years old and had never hurt her. But last night she chose to act like I had raped her and couldn't wait to get rid of me.

The look that passed over Sheila's face almost made me regret my flippancy. She didn't stay down for long though.

"Dammit Nat! That's not what I meant." Sheila ran a hand through her hair and paced over to the French doors that faced the ocean. Keeping her back to me, she started speaking in a low intense tone.

"Nat, what happened between us last night surprised me. You have never, in all the years I've known you, made any sort of move on me. Then, last night, you give me the best orgasm of my life. Tonight, Todd tells me you've wanted me since we were kids." Twirling around suddenly, Sheila stalked over to where I was sitting.

"Forgive me if I'm just a bit overwhelmed and confused by this whole thing. Suddenly the guy who has been my brother's best friend is staring at my naked body and making me think thoughts that I'm not sure will be reciprocated."

Sheila stood directly in front of my chair with her arms crossed over her chest and a fierce expression on her face. It was like being stared down upon by an Amazon princess. I was suddenly harder than I had been last night.

Staring at Sheila, I decided to lay my cards on the table.

"Sheila, I've wanted you since you hit puberty. I've been in love with you for at least that long. But you know what, maybe talking isn't what you need to convince you. Let's see if actions will work."

Saying that, I gave Sheila no chance to anticipate my actions. I laid my drink on the table beside the chair before standing up and stepping forward enough to put Sheila off balance. With a hand behind her back, I tripped her onto the couch and followed her down. When my body was resting on top of hers, I started to lick the sensitive spot behind her ear while my hands immediately went to her breasts. I had noticed the night before how sensitive her tits were and I loved the weight of them in my hands.

I lingered for a few moments as my lips captured hers and started to nibble. My objective though was to get Sheila naked as fast as I could and feast on her body. Perhaps that would give her an idea of what I felt for her.

I slid onto my knees on the floor next to the sofa. It only took a moment to lift the shirt over Sheila's head and slide her shorts and panties down her legs. I let my eyes slide over her skin followed closely by my hands. Sheila had beautiful soft skin that just begged for a man's touch. My touch.

Leaning down, I batted one nipple with my tongue while tugging and plucking on the other one. Sheila's arched back, and her loud moan told me more clearly than anything how she felt about what I was doing. I started alternating between her breasts, licking and sucking and raking my teeth lightly over her nipples until they were standing up begging for my touch. I'd suck one tit into my mouth and suck strongly while I used my fingers to pull on the other one.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.