Hotel Room Disturbance
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When a young woman disturbs me in my hotel room, she learns the consequences of her actions. - Its my first story of any kind - let me know what you think.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

I was in bed early. I was on a diving vacation and I was going out early the next morning, so I anted to be well rested. Just as I was nodding off I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and there was a pretty girl in her early twenties, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, a nice figure and a beer bottle in one hand. She was wearing a tee shirt and a fairly short black skirt with strappy sandals. "Oops", she said with an apologetic smile, "I was looking for Jimmy's room. Sorry".

"You disturb me from my rest, and you think 'Sorry' is going to cut it?", I asked her in a quiet, but firm voice. She looked startled, then let her eyes drop to the floor and in a very quiet voice said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"I already told you, sorry is not good enough", I said firmly, interrupting her. "Don't you think that people should be punished when they do something wrong?" She did not answer me - she just stayed there, shuffling her feet slightly, with her eyes on the ground, unable to look me in the eye.

"What's your name?", I asked? "Rachel" she muttered. "Turn to the wall, Rachel", I said. She took a quick glance at me, then up and down the hallway, before she did as I said.

"Put the beer down, put your fore-arms on the wall, move your feet back from the wall, and spread them to just over hip distance apart", I instructed. Without a sound other then a quickening of her breath, she did as I told her.

"Now reach back, pull up your skirt to your waist, and then put your arms back on the wall", I said. She stayed there doing nothing for about 30 seconds, then she slowly reached down behind her and inched her skirt up. She was wearing a lime green thong, which left her extremely sexy ass exposed - perfect for what I had in mind. Leaving her skirt up around her waist, she put her arms back to the wall.

"Since I don't know if you make a habit of this, I'll consider this a first offence. I think 10 hard spanks should cover it, don't you?", I asked. She offered no reply.

Reaching back, I slapped her ass hard, the sound echoing up and down the deserted hallway. She gasped, but other than that made no sound. I continued another nine times, each time eliciting a gasp, and each time her breath coming faster and faster. On the tenth stroke she squeaked and shuddered, then stood there against the wall, panting.

I stood back and looked at her ass, glowing red, my handprints clearly visible. "Stand up", I said. She did, remaining facing the wall, obeying my commands to the letter. "Turn around", I told her. She complied. Her short skirt was still hiked up around her waist, showing me the front of her panties, a large wet spot clear and spreading. She remained there with her eyes on the ground.

"Well", I said to her, "do you have anything to say to me?"

"Thank you for punishing me like I deserve", she said quietly, glancing up at my eyes.

"Since I had to take the time out of my evening to discipline you properly, don't you think I deserve something for my efforts?", I asked her? She nodded, offering no other response.

"Take off your panties", I instructed her. She slowly reached up, put her fingers in the waistband, and pushed them down her legs. She stepped out of them, standing in front of me, eyes downcast, with her trimmed brown bush showing. She made no effort to pick up the bright panties from the floor.

"Pick up the panties and hand them to me", I told her. She did so, briefly exposing her pink slit in the process. She handed me the warm, moist panties and returned her hands to her side.

"I hope you learned your lesson today", I said, and stepped back into my room and shut the door. I glanced out through the peep-hole, and saw her standing there, looking somewhat stunned. Clearly, she was expecting, hoping, for me to demand more of her. After a moment, her expression turned slightly disappointed, she glanced up and down the hall again and slowly pulled her skirt back down, brushing her hand over her mound as she did so. She took a glance at my door, seemed to hesitate a moment, then picked up her beer and walked up the hallway.

I turned back to my bed, smelling her delightfully fragrant panties. I got back into bed and attempted to clear my mind so I could fall asleep.

About 15 minutes later, just as I was getting ready to nod off, I heard a small commotion in the hallway, followed by more loud knocking on my door. Clearly, I was not going to get to sleep early tonight, I thought.

I opened my door, and there were five more girls, also in their early twenties. Each had a beer bottle in their hands and one of them, a blonde, looked up at me with a slight twinkle in her eye and said "Sorry, I was looking for Jimmy's room". I stood there quietly for a moment, none of them making any movement to leave. Then I noticed down at the far end of the hallway was Rachel, standing surveying the scene, with a Mona Lisa smile on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.