An Officer and a Lady - Cover

An Officer and a Lady

Copyright© 2003 by Prismbright

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tracy and Officer Watson meet under strange circumstances and realize the bond that they have for each other will be the only thing that will save one of them from an unknown "evil".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Listen baby have you thought of what you might see there at the house? I mean it has been weeks since you were last there... . besides..." Tracy cut her off.

"Whatda' ya find at work today when you looked at the files? Anything that could help us?" Tracy said staring straight ahead.

Morgan sighed. Over the past few weeks she had gotten used to Tracy's strange outburst then added, "Yeah actually the mistress went missing first. It was later discovered that there was some sort of cover-up. From what I gathered she'd been missing for at least three day before anyone came forward. Not even the local owners of the saloon she'd worked at came forward. Which lead others the think they were bought out. Something they called hush money. Didn't really get that far with that but what I did find out was that she was still reported missing ... even AFTER they figured out where the mayor had been. He was in some drunken stupor a few towns over and started mouthing off about the whereabouts of her former mistress, but from anyone seemed to think... she was at a farmhouse? I'm not really even sure what that meant or if there was a typo or something. The papers were pretty old and stuff." Morgan concluded as she eased behind a car preparing to break for the red light.

"So ... IF he did say farmhouse... maybe she want into seclusion or something? I don't really understand this whole mess but I do know I'm hungry. Let's say was eat now before we get to the house?"

"Good idea. ... I'm famished myself. Let's pick this up in the restaurant."

"No... let's just grab our food and go. I want to eat at the river if you don't mind."

"Oh god I'm sorry ... you've been cooped up all day". Morgan said just as they pulled off the road and into the parking lot of the Chinese fast food joint.

"Take your pick." Morgan said as she pulled just behind a car that was pulling ahead to the

drive-through window. After a brief moment of indecisiveness, Tracy choose the General Tso Chicken with a vegetable roll. Morgan choose the Shrimp lo Mein with white rice and shrimp roll. When Morgan pulled up the window to pay and collect the food, Tray lunged forward to retrieve her purse.

"No baby... I got it." Morgan added as she patted her lovers knee.

"You're spoiling me you know?" Tracy replied with a giggle.

"No... I just want you to save your money. You're not working... I am... until things get situated with you, your house, and your job... save all that you can."

"I've been saving long before this honey."

"Your money's your money. Right now at least. I am hoping to get everything together so you can help pay our bills and not the bills I have right now. Understand?" Morgan asked while they pulled out of the parking lot and into traffic again.


As they were riding along Morgan turned to Tracy and asked, "No matter what happens in there today... I'll be there all the way with you."

Tracy thought for a moment and added, "I never doubted that love... not one moment." They sat in the car in silence before they began chatting away about nothing in particular. Both were apprehensive and nervous. Neither admitted to the other that they would rather not go and just live their lives, but each knew they needed to go. Just before Morgan turned onto the road that lead into the apartment complex she turned to Tracy and asked, "Are you sure you want to go? We could come back later."

"No baby... we need to get this much of it over with at least. Then maybe we could ... I don't know feel better about what we may or may not be doing." Morgan looked once more at her girlfriend before she smiled, and exited the car. She walked over to the passenger side and waited for Tracy to get out. The urgency she sensed in Tracy's voice was enough to push aside her own doubts as she walked to the front door with her hand resting in the small of Tracy's back. They stopped at the front door and were not surprised when the door slowly swung open. Morgan and Tracy enter, both looking to be shoved back outside for their neglect of the house, but they felt a sigh of relief, and an overwhelming feeling of excpetance. Tracy grabbed Morgan's hand and smiled knowing she could never have come here without her. Neither one of them knew where to began. Neither one wanted to admit when they felt the change in the air. It was a sort of in your face approach that took both their breath away. They looked at each other when they heard the other inhale.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.