Going For His First Virgin - Cover

Going For His First Virgin

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Ream

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ron sets out to seduce an attractive co-worker, Sam, after hours at work. He isn't sure if Sam is interested or open to his approach, but Ron is determined to find out -- and does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I had been active in gay sexual activities for a few years and I'd had my sexual virginity taken by one of my boyfriends but I'd never been the one to bring another sexy man into the wonders of gay sex play. I was hot to actually be able to give another guy his first blowjob, his first male hand job and his first feel of either his cock in my ass or just the opposite -- me in the saddle riding him to orgasm.

I had been eyeing one guy at work, Sam, that I thought might be interested in a gay sexual relationship and I started chatting him up and showing him a lot of attention whenever we'd be around each other. I got bolder and bolder with him and began checking him out visually and not trying to be subtle about it at all. I figured if he was interested, my demonstrated interest in him would help things along.

Finally I had my prime opportunity with Sam one Tuesday evening when both he and I had a big project at work and we had to stay after everybody else was gone to get it all finished and in the right organization to make a good impression the next day. I took every opportunity as we were working on PowerPoint presentations and flowcharts to touch Sam and put my body close next to his whenever I could. I wanted him to become comfortable with the feeling of my physical body close to his and then I'd make my move whenever I felt like the time was right.

Sam and I had taken everything down to the large corporate conference room and we knew that we were literally the only people in the building. We didn't have any security staff or anyone like that around to disturb us. Sam and I sat there talking over everything we'd put down on paper and I was taking in his looks, his physical build and how sexy I thought he was. I'd noticed Sam a lot around the office and I thought I'd even seen a bulge of an erection in his crotch on an occasion or two. After we'd pretty much gotten everything done, I asked him if he wanted to go out and get a bite to eat. He said he was starving, and I fought for a minute on whether to seduce him and "do him" then or wait until after we'd eaten. I was so horny that I finally decided I couldn't wait until later. I also could feel that my own cock was fully hard in my pants just from the sexy thoughts I'd been enjoying about Sam and having his dick out in my hands and my mouth while we'd been working there together.

I stood up and moved over close to where Sam had been sitting. Then, as though I was scratching an inch in my crotch, I made very sure that Sam could see the large obvious bulge of my hard erection in my pants. I quickly noticed that he was picking up on my body language, and then I stood up and of course, that hid nothing from his view -- my hardon was pressing hard against my pants and "out there" for him to see. Sam picked up on the arousal I'd already experienced and I began to notice that his cock was growing hard in his pants as well.

I got up and went over to the conference room door and pushed it shut, locking it securely to make sure that if anyone came back to the office late, they wouldn't happen upon Sam and me. I first thought I'd just walk over and touch Sam, making overt moves with him that would either take him madly along in seduction with me or not. But, I stood there and said to him, "Sam, I find you extremely attractive sexually and I would really love to have sex with you. Are you interested in me at all?" With that, I'd boldly thrown the ball over into Sam's court, so to speak.

"Yes, Ron, I find you sexually attractive too," Sam said, "but I've never had sex with another guy. Can you show me what to do?" and with the response I felt my hardon throbbing with sexual arousal and excitement in my pants. I quickly walked over to where Sam was just standing and I reached down, cupping the growing erection in his pants and I took his left hand and placed it over the hardon in my own groin. The feeling of having Sam's growing cock in my hand and feeling his hand on my body too was overwhelming. He'd just told me he was a sexual virgin with another man, and he was all mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.