A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

After Doris Alex and Melisa in the same morning, it was difficult not to float on a cloud of satisfaction. I did some reading in the lounge when the girls left, ignoring the curiosity of my floormates. They looked like eye contact would be excuse enough to ask questions I did not plan to answer so I kept my nose buried in a book.

I would have kept everything tightly bottled inside except that at the restaurant Marie noticed my feet did not quite touch the ground. Unlike the computer lab, I did not cut my hours at the restaurant. It was an oasis from the changes in my life. At times, it seemed the only place someone from the Brotherhood was not watching and in one way or another judging me.

"You look happy," Marie said bumping me with her hip as she leaned against the wall next to me.

It was busy and since I was not bussing her tables we only had enough time for a quick hello when we first got to work. I smiled and shook my head in an obvious attempt to avoid the questions.

"So who's the cute little blonde in the Beamer?" she asked curiously.

I shrugged.

"The new girlfriend?" she persisted.

I leaned my head to the side and looked at Marie out of the corner of my eye. She and I had a mild flirtation going but rarely discussed anything personal.

Marie was a chin-length hair bottle redhead with green eyes cut by yellow highlights, and possessed an absolutely perfect ass.

I shrugged again and smiled. She raised an eyebrow and smiled back.

"That kiss looked fairly girlfriendish," she said and then lowered her voice before continuing. "Not to mention the hand on your cock."

"I think I could accept girlfriendish," I said trying to duck out from under her curiosity.

"Hmm," she nodded her head while making that sound and looked thoughtful for a second. "In that case, who's the smokin' redhead?"

After Melisa got into the driver's side, Doris Alex climbed out of the back seat to the passenger's side and waved me over to her window. She nearly dragged me into the car for a kiss.

The girls had wanted to use my car for a shopping expedition. I was feeling generous enough after the morning action to hand over one of the credit cards the Brotherhood gave me to fund a conquest of whatever mall they invaded.

"Well, she IS a redhead," I said with another shrug.

Marie shook her head at me and walked to her tables. I watched her ass and smiled. I looked out the restaurant windows and thought about Melisa's words as she touched me by the car. She whispered that Janet would be waiting by my dorm room door when I got back from work.

I had been hard since then and Marie's shapely ass did not help.


The girls in the lounge looked angry and intrigued when I got out of the elevator. The guys just looked envious.

Janet wore black shorts and a small black t-shirt that put most of her tummy on display while hugging her plump breasts tightly. She was leaning against my door.

"Hello," she whispered when I stood toe to toe with her.

I smiled and leaned down for a kiss. I could taste Janet's desire for more. I found myself in the same situation as the night before; I needed to get us in my room or we would be inappropriately intimate in the hallway.

I crowded Janet into my room pushing the door closed behind me. I continued to guide her with kisses and my body until her back was against my bed. I put my hand on either side of her and broke our kiss. Her brown eyes were unfocussed as I put a finger under her chin and turned her face up. I kissed a path from one earlobe, down her neck, across the collar of her t-shirt, and up the other side of neck.

She sighed expansively.

I grabbed two handfuls of her dark hair and kissed her openmouthed. She welcomed my tongue into her mouth and grabbed my pants at my hips. She pulled me towards her so my groin was rubbing her stomach. I drove my tongue as deep into her mouth as I could. She stroked me with her tongue in up and down motions as if my invader was a dick.

I put my hands on her belly and moved them upward. I pushed the t-shirt out of my way, palming both of her breasts. She was not wearing a bra and I wanted to thank her for the seconds saved. Her nipples were as plump as the rest of her sexuality. Their skin was slightly rough on my palms as I rubbed her centers in small circles.

"Wait!" she said harshly tearing herself from my lips.

I closed my eyes and put my forehead on hers. The word did not sound like we would be continuing what we started, at least not to the ending I wanted. I backed away a foot and looked at her. I was reassured by the fact it took her a couple of minutes to recover enough to speak.

"We can't have sex," she said reluctantly.

I let her go and backed away from her until I could lean against my desk.

"Why not?" I asked patiently.

As frustrating as it might be, I figured there was some good reason for not adding a third Sibling to my sexual mix. I was not going to like it or understand it but I was still trying to figure out why Melisa and Doris Alex needed me to have sex with each other so I would deal if I had to.

"My parents don't know about the Society. This is my first year away from home; I have to go back for the summer," she said.

I waited for more but she did not offer it.

"I don't understand," I said.

She made eye contact for a moment and looked away.

"Melisa and Doris are staying here for the summer," she said as if it would explain everything.

"So?"

"They can be with you everyday if they want to, I can't. I'd get a taste of being with you and in a couple of weeks I would have to leave it behind," she said quietly.

I did not say anything.

"I couldn't leave if we had sex, David," she whispered. "I wouldn't want to give you up, even for a couple of months."

I walked to the window and looked out.

"I'm sorry," she said coming to stand beside me.

I smiled and looked down at her.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," I told her.

There was a moment of surprise in her eyes, followed by disappointment. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist. I turned and kissed her softly.

"I'm sort of flattered," I whispered against her lips. "I didn't know I was so irresistible."

She laughed quietly but I could not shake the feeling I had disappointed her somehow.

Her denial put a damper on the sexual heat of the night. We kissed by the window and eventually made it to the bed. She gave me everything with her mouth but I kept my hands away from anything that would tempt me to go past what she wanted.

She was restless after our mostly innocent make-out session and could not get comfortable. She was facing the wall so I turned to spoon her. I grabbed her leg and draped it over mine. I put my hand on her tummy and slipped it down to the waistline of her shorts. I moved downwards and under her panties. She was moist and gasped when two of my fingers captured her awakened clit. I manipulated it slowly while kissing her neck. She gasped as I brought a third finger to bear.

Two fingers on each side with a third rubbing directly.

She put a hand on my hip and tried to dig her nails through the cloth to flesh. I added pressure to my touch and she moaned as it quickened the approach of her orgasm.

"David!" she panted as her body released. I sped the rubbing motion and she tried to trap my hand by closing her thighs. I stopped seconds later and pulled my hand up so that it was just below the waist of her shorts. I rested with my face in her hair thinking about Siblings.

I could have sworn she sobbed for a minute before falling asleep.


Melisa walked into the room early in the morning.

I had gotten up already and showered. My roommate had not returned in the night so I was lying naked in bed next to Janet. I thought she was a couple of hours from waking up so it was safe to enjoy her presence even if nothing would happen between us for awhile.

Melisa studied me curiously as she leaned on the bed. She reached over me and pulled enough of the blanket from Janet to cover my groin. She climbed on the bed and gently shook my sleeping partner.

Janet woke up slowly and looked at me, then at Melisa. My First had a question in her eyes, which Janet answered with a small shake of her head. Janet climbed over me and walked out of the room without looking at me.

Melisa turned her face towards me and the same disappointment I sensed with Janet was in her eyes. She stood up on the bed with a foot on either side of my waist. She stripped out of her clothing unceremoniously.

She lay down on her stomach next to me and stared into my eyes. She crossed her ankles and raised her ass a couple of inches. She shook it in invitation. It was not like the times before; there was a touch of wanting to hold onto something she thought she might lose.

I did not like it.

I pushed the blanket aside and straddled her thighs. Melisa taking her clothes off was enough to get me the rest of the way to hard. I lay my hard cock on the valley of her asscheeks. I was darker than Melisa and liked the contrast between us. I drew myself downward, following the line of her ass until I touched a different separation of skin. I grabbed her asscheeks and thrust slowly into her.

She was not ready for me and the passage was dry. I kept pushing into her and she shook her ass to relieve the discomfort. I spread her asscheeks thrusting hard into her to take the last inch of our mating.

I rested my weight on our joining and waited for her body to adjust. I had not slept well with Janet in my bed and being unable to consummate our desire. I woke up a couple of times to find myself grinding against Janet's ass.

Melisa moved underneath me and I drifted outwards from her body. It was smooth, wet silk when I took the depth back. I wanted to thrust, relieving all of the night's frustration, but I wanted her orgasm as much. I lay on top of her and she turned her face so my lips touched her ear.

"Cum with me," I whispered as I pulled back and thrust into her hard.

She made a soft sound in her throat and nodded. The tear on her cheek confused me but did not stop me from drowning my need in our heat.

I pulled back and thrust into her. She gasped and pushed up with her ass. I lost myself in the motion of building our orgasms. It did not take a large number of thrusts in and out of her before I could not hold on. I pushed as deep into her as I could and ground my hips against her ass.

We came together; as I thickened, her body fought the expansion by contracting around me. We found a middle-ground. I gave her my cum and she returned it with the moisture of fulfillment.

As I lay on top of her, there were sobs like I thought I had heard from Janet.

Melisa was different though.

I pulled out of her and got on my knees beside her. I grabbed her legs and turned her over. There were tear tracks on her cheeks and she looked lost.

I really did not like that.

I grabbed her legs underneath the knees. I opened her and aligned our bodies. I pushed down on her legs to open her even further. She looked at me with expectation. I was still hard; one time after the frustration of the night was not enough.

I did not look between us; I just thrust towards her and sunk in deeply. She put her hands on my waist and pulled me towards her.

I was not in the mood for it to be quick, hard or anything other than utterly consuming for her. I thrust into her, taking everything her body had to give.

I looked into her eyes. The disappointment and expectation of loss were still there. I set myself to drive it all out of her. I did not know what I had done but I was not giving up Melisa for anyone or anything.

I set a steady pace of deep, hard strokes. There was no variation in the tempo and length, regardless of what she did. She tried to break the pace with her nails digging into me, by squeezing her pussy around me, by begging me to fuck her harder.

I was relentless in my purpose. Melisa had gained doubt for some reason and I fucking hated it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.