A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 35

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 35 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

The night was exhausting enough that I decided to stay in bed rather than accompany the women to their morning shoot. They made it back before lunch and decided the early wake-up called for a naked siesta. Two nude models convinced me that I could drive in for my first class on Monday or even skip it.

They woke up hungry. Having never eaten there, I suggested the restaurant I recently left the employment of. Both happily agreed and moved into Keli's room to primp for a quiet dinner and another night of sex.

I was surprised to see Marie in the restaurant. She winked at me and told the hostess what table we should be seated at. Cori's sly smile clued me in that something was up. Jonathan's shocked look when he introduced himself as our waiter was priceless. Keli was unaware of anything so she immediately asked for a list of specials. She smirked when I commented on her salad habit and told me it was at least a week to her next shoot.

The women moved their chairs as close to me as they could; it enabled them to hold hands on top of my groin. They proceeded to have what really should have been a private conversation (maybe in the ladies room) about the preceding night. Cori questioned Keli about what she liked best and divulged how excited she got watching me fuck Keli. The conversation paused when Jonathan stopped by with our drinks though neither took their hand from my groin.

The meal was overpriced, but the conversation was educational. Cori and Keli continued talking about the night before in enough detail to keep me hard through our meal. They had let go of each other's hand, instead stroking me between each bite of my food.

Marie delivered some of the chocolate sin we tried on my last day as a busboy. She asked the women's opinion of the dessert but her glance around the restaurant hinted there was more to her visit than that. Jonathan was almost reluctant as he approached the table; it was appropriately dark outside as he walked towards his execution. Marie took the empty seat and waited for him with eager eyes.

"So Jonathan," Marie said when he arrived. "About that bet."

He gave Marie an angry look but remained stoically quiet. I guess Jonathan needed to know what had happened more than he wanted to preserve his ego.

"What bet?" Cori asked curiously.

"David had some frisky things to say about you," Marie answered smiling widely. "Jonathan was disbelieving, and offered David a bet that he wouldn't even get your number. David was a gentleman but I covered the bet."

"Well then you lost," Cori announced. "David didn't get my number."

Jonathan actually smiled; Marie looked surprised.

"You two didn't?" Marie asked shifting her eyes from Cori to me then back.

"Oh, honey, NO! They most certainly did," Keli said with another smirk. "He did a number on Cori, or at least if what he did to Cori AND me last night is any indication. Actually, I know he fucked her marvelously 'cause I masturbated three times to the sound of them going at it. It's weird, I've never had a man get in my panties by fucking someone else where I could hear it."

"You snuck a couple of peeks, so I don't think it was just the sound," I corrected.

Keli's mouth snapped shut. She stared me at me with burning cheeks while sticking a forkful of chocolate into her mouth.

"I didn't say we haven't been fucking like bunnies for the last two nights," Cori said to Jonathan with a dismissive wave. "I only said he didn't get my number."

"Why not?" Marie asked sneaking a piece of sin into her mouth.

"David doesn't need my number," Cori said. "The women in his life take care of his vacations."

"Vacations?" Keli asked.

"You didn't have a chance," I told Jonathan. "Cori was... ordered for me, I guess is the best term."

"Ooooh, mail order slut!" Cori said with a giggle. "Rrrringg... Hello, thank you for calling Sluts'R'Us. We mail them; you nail them."

The other two women looked horrified at Cori's continued giggling.

"You knew her!" Jonathan said to me between gritted teeth.

"No," Cori replied. "I know Doris and she told me that David was a huge fan of my work. The way she said it though, sounded like a royal command to spread them. Believe me, Doris is someone everyone wants to keep happy or the world might come to an abrupt lack of existence. The girl is fucking scary smart. Of course, I didn't know she was doing me such a BIG favor."

Keli and Marie nodded agreement with Cori's choice of words. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It takes a great deal of patience to deal with certain women when they feel 'comfortable' enough to be themselves around you. I would not have it any other way, but sometimes it does take reminding myself that the benefits exceed the annoyances.

"You came here to fuck him!"

I winced at Jonathan's wording. Granted that Cori intended him to get that impression, I still thought he could have been less crass about it.

"I certainly would now!" Keli said vehemently. "I mean zero calorie chocolate is worth a road trip or two or two hundred."

Marie laughed and stuck her hand out to Jonathan.

"He doesn't have her number," Jonathan insisted stupidly.

Cori sighed looking at Jonathan like he was the exact reason she became a Sibling. She pulled a pen from somewhere and wrote some numbers down on a napkin. Smiling at Jonathan, she passed it to me.

"You weren't even going to ask me for it, were you?" she asked as I took it out of her hand.

"No."

"You cocky bastard!"

"No, Cori," I said. "I have something more important than your number."

I stroked where her ring and mine rested against my chest. Her eyes lit up as she watched my fingers.

"I want that back," Cori said.

"You'll have to earn it," I replied with a small smile.

"I haven't done that yet?"

"We still have tonight and tomorrow morning."

She nodded before turning to Jonathan expectantly. He slammed the money down in front of Marie and stormed away. Obtuse and petulant are not an attractive combination.

"Leave it," I said as Marie reached for her winnings.

She raised an eyebrow but her hand froze.

"It can be a part of his tip," I told her.

"You're spending my money," she protested.

"Order that bottle of wine you love," I offered in place of the money.

"It's five hundred dollars a bottle," she warned with interest.

"Not quite what I had in mind," I said thoughtfully. "Order two."

She whistled in admiration.

"I don't know if I can handle that much wine, will you ladies drink with me?" she asked Cori and Keli.

"At five hundred dollars a bottle, fill my glass!" Keli said causing the other two women to laugh.

Marie did not have a problem accepting my offer to buy her dinner. I should have known better as that made for three women who felt the need to compare notes about their sexual experiences with me while Marie ate.

"What are you doing here tonight?" I asked Marie as we got up to leave.

"Maggie said she needed coverage but made it in anyway," Marie replied.

"That sucks," I said ignoring the obvious signals of someone speaking a lie.

"Not really, I had a lot of fun tonight," Marie said with a sigh.

"Had fun," Cori exclaimed, a little tipsy. "The night is still young!"

"Cool," Marie said jumping on the opportunity. "What are we doing next?"

The three of them turned to look at me. I ignored the inelegant setup. Cori and Marie were following a script of sorts, but I was willing to play my role to see where it took me.

"There's the pool hall," I suggested.

"That's a little public," Cori replied suggestively.

"They have private rooms," I responded nonchalantly.

"A pool hall with private rooms," Keli said questioningly. "What the fuck for?"

I shrugged and gestured to the door. The pool hall was down the street from the restaurant. Renting the private room was expensive because of the late notice; the women's looks towards me promised it would be a worth every penny. The first order of business was getting rid of the waitress. She got the message when I tipped her after she brought two bottles of champagne in. She winked as she sashayed out. I closed the door firmly behind her.

I turned to find Marie a little wide-eyed at Cori having pushed Keli against the table. Their kiss was a passionate one and Marie's jaw flexed as the heat of it swamped her. I pressed up behind her to wrap my arms around her waist. She stroked my forearms with her hands as she continued to watch the two women. I enjoyed the way her ass moved from side to side, rubbing my cock into stiffness.

"So what are we going to do here?" Keli asked handing Marie a glass of champagne a few minutes later.

"Strip Pool!" Cori exclaimed crawling on to the pool table.

Cori moved through several suggestive poses making me wish I had a camera. There was an idea: a private shoot with Cori, no inhibitions allowed.

"I think that would be a problem if someone walked in," I pointed out.

"How about Command Pool?" Marie suggested ignoring my statement.

I smiled recognizing Melisa's flair in the script.

We looked at her with interest. She explained the rules and everyone agreed to them. Command Pool has two rules; every time you sink a ball you give someone a command they must obey and if you scratch every other player gets to give you a command. I thought being the only male could make it interesting rather quickly for me.

Marie's presence put a damper on the other women's enthusiasm for two games. The women kept looking at each other waiting to see who would make the first move. I found the tension amusing so only pushed the envelope of commands in baby steps. Marie caved as it became clear that she was the one that had to show a willingness to play hard.

"Kiss me like you kissed Keli when we first came in," she told Cori after a particularly good shot.

Her voice was nervous but Cori's kiss torched any butterflies in Marie's stomach. I adjusted myself as Cori stepped back and Marie's eyes took a second to focus.

"Kiss me like Cori kissed me," Keli told Marie after sinking the next ball.

Keli was the biggest of the three women but she let Marie pin her to the table. Marie took the command seriously and filled her hands with Keli's ass during the kiss just like Cori had done.

I was the fortunate first to scratch. After a brief pow-wow, the women vocalized the exact same lip-to-lip request from me. They lined up along the pool table with willing smiles as I worked my way through them. Marie was the last so I decided to reward her willingness to play. I pushed her head back after our kiss and dropped kisses along her neck. The other women immediately cried foul so I had to work my way back up the line to make up for the extra attention I gave Marie.

Cori got a two-minute fondle on Marie's ass as a reward for a difficult shot. It might have gone on much longer except that Keli pointed out that unclothed ass had not been stipulated when Marie's pants started being worked down. I gave Keli a fake annoyed look to which she responded by blowing me a kiss.

After sinking the next ball, Marie announced she quite enjoyed having her hands on Keli's ass during their kiss. She walked over to Keli and lifted the blonde's skirt over her ass before fondling it. Cori returned the favor Keli had done her by pointing out 'no panties' had not been a part of the command when Keli started pushing them downwards. Her statement earned her dirty looks from everyone else.

By raising Keli's skirt, Marie elevated the stakes of the game.

Two shots in a row earned me Cori and Keli's panties; Marie pouted when I missed the third shot. She was wearing pants unlike the other two so she would have had to strip to give them to me. I looked at the ball with some annoyance at its inability to go into the hole when that was, after all, its job.

My command to bare pussies stripped the last of female inhibitions. Marie reversed the kissing trend by making Cori stand still while she investigated the taste of her neck. Keli requested my teeth on her asscheeks. I threw in kissing the inside of her hips for free; she smelled excited. Marie looked very annoyed when Cori and Keli got their pussies played with as each other's next requests of me.

I sank a ball and brought the game to an end without quite meaning to. I commanded Marie to bend over the table. I put my hands on the waist of her pants and pulled them down over her ass. The smell of her heat hit me like a wave. Her panties were soaked so I changed my mind on kissing her bare ass and instead tried to suck the moisture out of the cloth. It took longer than I really should have been allowed but no one complained. I replaced Marie's pants before I stood up. Keli had Cori against the wall with her fingers buried in my favorite model's pussy.

Marie grabbed one of the balls and slam-dunked it into the nearest pocket. She pulled her pants and panties down to her knees before bending over the table again. She did not have to tell me what she wanted. I spread her asscheeks and licked into her pussy. She pushed back against my hands trying to force my tongue deeper. I licked downwards until I was pressing my tongue on her clit. Marie moaned as I used long strokes to stimulate her sexual center. I continued playing my tongue along her pussy until I felt her get close to an orgasm. I stood up and undid my jeans. Marie turned so that she could watch as my dick sprang out of confinement. She rested her upper body completely on the table waiting for me. I stepped out of my jeans before grabbing her asscheeks to spread them. Cori's hand was there to guide me into Marie, who sighed as I fucked into her deeply with one stroke. Her pussy gripped me tightly; my oral attention and the games of foreplay paid off as she came around my cock immediately. I waited for her orgasm to pass then pulled almost completely out of her. I pushed back in slowly, enjoying the feeling of fucking Marie again. I watched as Keli moved her hand under Marie. Seconds later, I felt my testicles being fondled then the fingers moved to stroke Marie's clit. The added stimulation was too much for Marie. I barely got ten strokes off before her pussy bore down on me in the throes of a second orgasm.

Cori wrapped her arms around my waist to pull me backwards out of Marie's moist warmth. It annoyed me until Keli rolled Marie onto the table and placed her pussy where Marie's had been. Cori pushed me forward. I penetrated into Keli smoothly. Her orgasm took longer to produce but the night before had taught me Keli's weakness.

Long, slow strokes.

I grabbed Keli by the waist and proceeded to treat her to exactly what her body craved. I pulled out slowly while she squeezed me trying to prevent my escape. Her pussy welcomed me home as I fucked into her again. I felt Keli fighting the approach of the orgasm as I continued to move in and out of her at a crawl. She wanted her orgasm to be monstrous so she did everything she could to delay the inevitable. It arrived finally and Marie had to cover her mouth to prevent Keli's satisfied yell from being heard outside our room.

I changed strokes to hard, short ones. Keli reached behind her to dig her nails into me as the change in tempo and power prevented her slide down from pleasure. Marie held Keli tightly when the blonde struggled to get away as I forced another orgasm through her. I felt her relax as the second wave of pleasure faded into nothingness.

Cori pulled me back again releasing my cock from Keli. Marie gasped as she looked at my groin. My dick was so hard that it looked angry. Cori pushed Keli out of the way and took her place. She nodded as she reached behind herself to spread her asscheeks. I fucked into her with no thought to gentleness. She gasped as I hit bottom and kept pushing forward.

Cori being Sibling made her being last easier on me. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up.

"Cum!" I commanded needing no ball in a pocket to make her obey.

She grunted and let out a breath. The moisture around me increased; her pussy opened then locked around me in a tight grip. I pulled my hips back and fucked into Doris Alex's gift as hard as I could. Marie palmed both of Cori's breasts and kissed the Sibling to swallow her scream. Cori's pussy released and squeezed me again. I thickened pushing her over the last hurdle to an out-of-control-wriggling orgasm. My pleasure felt like I was emptying everything into her.

Marie signaled that the night was only beginning by dragging Cori onto the table and turning her over. She buried her face between Cori's legs. Keli turned me around and stared up at me as she performed the same cleaning favor on me with her tongue.

I watched as Marie wiped her chin with the back of her hand when she was done. She stared into my eyes for a minute before speaking.

"I heard something about a hotel room."

Melisa really is a gifted writer.


Marie woke me the next morning. She looked exactly like what she was, exhausted from a long night of sex and reluctant to get out of bed.

"I have to go to work," she whispered before kissing my forehead.

She was naked so I did not think woke me to say goodbye. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. It took a few minutes to clean up. I walked out to find Marie lying on her back with fingers playing in her pubic hair.

"Hello," she whispered as I climbed onto the bed and between her legs.

Her hand guided me to her pussy.

"I've been waiting for you," she said softly as I penetrated into her.

I put my weight on her when I was completely inside her body. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. Her pussy hugged me briefly then released so that I could do what came naturally. I pushed my hands beneath her until I could grab her asscheeks. She moved her hips in a slow circle trying to give me pleasure. I fucked Marie slowly; the night before had been wildness but I knew she needed something different this morning after. She kissed my neck, moaning against it while I moved in and out of her. Her kisses became nibbles as she rubbed her breasts against my chest. I tightened my hands on her ass.

"God, please," she whispered into my ear. "I have to... I can't... I'll do anything, David. I can't live without this being mine anymore."

I felt a hand on my back. Cori had woken up and was sitting next to me. She nodded for me to kneel up. Marie struggled to hold me against her body but subsided when Cori put hands on her face. She turned Marie until they were staring into each other's eyes. I continued fucking in and out of Marie until I felt her cum. Cori waited for Marie to recover before speaking.

"Did you mean it?" she asked.

"Yes," Marie answered.

"You will be our Brother's pleasure from this day on," Cori stated.

"Anything," Marie whispered. "I want to be free when I take my clothes off for someone. Just let me be free."

Cori sealed their bargain with a kiss.

"Doris will send someone, Marie," she said. "You belong to our Brothers now."

There were tears in Marie's eyes telling me she knew exactly what she was agreeing to. I would have to ask Doris Alex how this had come about.

"Turn over, Brother," Cori said.

I pulled out of Marie and got on my back. Cori guided Marie over me. She held my cock steady as Marie impaled herself on it. Cori straddled my stomach facing Marie. She grabbed my hands, and put them on her ass.

"Be our Brother's pleasure, darling," Cori said to Marie.

Marie did not move up and down, instead she rolled her hips rubbing the head of my dick deep inside her. The women hugged and kissed as Marie's hip action took me over the top.


Showering with Cori was a joy.

She was too playful to let it be a straight wash her body and let her wash mine. She struggled for the soap mightily, stroking my cock when I got the slightest advantage, and preferred to rub soap on me with different parts of her body. I was fiendishly hard by the time she rinsed me off.

"You did a good job with Marie," she told me holding my dick with both hands while she leaned against the wall.

"I didn't do anything," I responded with a shrug.

I grabbed her waist to turn her around. She let go and followed the instruction of my hands. I rubbed my cock along the valley of her asscheeks. She got up on her toes and arched her back. I pulled her back to align us and sank into her willing pussy.

"This is all she needed, David," Cori said as I began fucking in and out of her. "This is all I need."

After her first orgasm, I pressed her against the wall. Her legs were between my spread ones. She pushed against the shower wall trying to drive me deeper inside her. I fucked her hard flattening her breasts against the wall. She screamed uncontrollably when I lifted her off her feet with the power of my last thrust. I held her off the ground as I came inside her.

Keli was waiting when we came out of the shower.

"My turn," she declared pushing me back inside.

Cori let Keli watch as I put her Sibling ring back on the chain around her neck. Cori kissed me and held her hand out to Keli. She turned the blonde so she would give me a goodbye kiss too.

It was not a goodbye kiss with Keli though, more of a welcome home.


My satisfied silence had a noticeable effect on the noise level in my classes. I was usually the most willing to speak since talking to someone knowledgeable, a professor, was more interesting than sitting quietly in a room full of pre-adults. Other students even asked if I was feeling well, as the strain of having to fill the void of my lack of participation got to them. I nodded dismissively to their questions and continued to move through my Monday schedule like a shadow. The Siblings seemed to know I was enjoying a peaceful day so they left me alone.

I walked up the dining hall steps for dinner to find a pack of females waiting for me. I nodded remembering the one detail that managed to intrude on my mood after I was told about Stephanie. The sorority house did not turn out exactly how I wanted. It was insignificant until death rode my shoulders giving Jason an opportunity to express his opinions about things. The thought of the campus princesses living in something less than a perfect castle intruded one too many times as I sat my post. I was able to remove the distraction when one of the fraternities with the most land around their house hit strike three with another underage drinking incident; the boy died of alcohol poisoning. The University revoked the frat's on-campus privilege making their house available. I bought it for the sorority a couple of days after I got back from introducing myself to Stephanie's rapists. A couple of the sisters had second thoughts about accepting a gift that size until they were told I planned to tear down the house on the lot and build a new one to their specification. I only wanted final approval of the plans so that their living situation did not intrude on my life again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.