A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 26

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

"Jesus fucking Christ, David!" Doris Alex said in exasperation sitting down at my cafe table the next Sunday afternoon.

Alyssa moved the food on her tray to mine before sitting down across from Doris Alex. I sighed and gave Alyssa a look barely on the border of annoyance. I accepted earlier in the week that she took eating from my plate to a psychopathic level so I tried to find an equitable compromise. Unfortunately, her sorority sisters and the Siblings eating with us decided to make it their lunchtime fun when I suggested coming to an agreement. Worse for me, Doris Alex insisted on being the lead negotiator for Alyssa's interests. What followed was one of the silliest discussions I have ever participated in. I faced ten females arguing that Alyssa had a natural right to eat everything on my plate; only my counterargument that such behavior would inevitably starve me moved them. Enjoying the absurdity, the female side of the table got louder and louder until I felt the pressure of most of the dining hall's attention. I was about to capitulate to their demands when Michael (the prince of fucking darkness), and Melisa (his administrative assistant) joined us. The ladies took a break to fill them in and watched as the two sat on my side of the table stating that I was too nice to defend my rights adequately. Rachel slamming her tray down on the table next to us caused a moment of silence before Doris Alex sniffed and blatantly snubbed her by turning away. With defenders on my side of the table, the conversation went from inane to insane. It took the two sides an hour to hammer out the Alyssa and David Cuisine Accord, as one of the sorority sisters suggested it be called.

Alyssa had to settle for only eating food that she placed in my area, but I had to taste or play with anything she put in said area. While I have to admit she followed the exact letter of the agreement, Alyssa zealously exercised her new rights whenever an opportunity presented itself. If I did not find a psychologist's inability to refrain from psychoanalyzing me distasteful, I would have made an appointment with one to see if an explanation of Alyssa's food behavior was possible. I agreed with Rachel when she said it was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard of, even if stomping away after the two sides shook on the Accord ruined her point.

I figured Rachel's attitude during the week after Melisa fed her an unwilling first taste of my semen was the cause of Doris Alex's religious frustration. The Siblings were annoyed on the first day of Rachel's fits until they heard her scream that she hated the taste of cum at Melisa. Janet figured it out and promptly fell off the couch laughing. Malia asking Rachel what the problem was since in her experience my cum tasted fine, did not help the situation. I was immensely surprised Rachel did not move out that night. I was even more surprised that by Friday the Siblings did not vote in favor of Doris Alex's preferred solution. Rachel would probably have been found swimming with the fishes except that on Saturday morning she decided I was to blame for everything. I guessed accurately that Melisa had enthusiastically pointed the finger at me, like I suggested.

"What did you do anyway?" Alyssa asked while offering me a bite of 'my' salad.

I chewed slowly and gave Doris Alex a curious look. I thought she would have clued Alyssa in on the happenings at the house. The redhead shrugged her shoulders looking at me expectantly.

"It was Melisa that did the doing," I said carefully.

"Yeah, she was doing Rachel quite well from what I saw," Alyssa said with a smile. "Then this week Rachel... oh shit!"

I did not need to see what had interrupted Alyssa. My new nemesis was walking into the cafe followed by Melisa. Rachel's blue eyes lasered into me as she stalked towards the table. I sighed sticking my fork into everything that Alyssa had put in my area to make sure she could eat while Rachel and I provided the entertainment. Rachel slammed into the chair across from me. I caught Melisa's surreptitious wink as she dragged a chair over.

"Okay, David," Rachel said angrily. "Enough is enough, what the fuck is going on in that house?"

Alyssa perked up at Rachel's question; Doris Alex put her fork down and leaned back in her chair. I did not miss the ravenous curiosity in Alyssa's eyes or the dangerous glint in Doris Alex's.

"I could tell you, Rachel," I said patiently. "But then I'd have to kill you."

"Don't give me that military bullshit, asshole!" she exclaimed harshly.

"Rachel," Doris Alex warned.

I turned my head towards Doris Alex. She met my eyes and nodded her understanding of my desire for her to remain uninvolved. She picked up her fork to finish her lunch. I met Rachel's eyes to find that Doris Alex's instinctive submission fueled her anger.

"If you already know the difference between the truth and my bullshit, why don't you tell me what's going on in my house?"

"You can't buy me like you've bought everyone else in that house!" she stated between gritted teeth.

I am constantly amazed by people's ability to construct the world around them using only their assumptions as the brick and mortar.

"I was not aware that I tendered you an offer," I said calmly. "Melisa, did you try to buy me a present?"

I have to admit that was a dig. Rachel slamming her hand on the table and looking like it had caused her some discomfort made me regret it.

Rachel's view of the house was not far off if one only had the outside view. Melisa had been ecstatic at receiving a twin to Janet's car and her gratitude overflowed. Rachel took it to mean that I bought Melisa back. In truth, I discovered that a stagnant Rank situation was a breeding ground for trouble; Michael and Malia wanted drama and they were willing to stir the pot to get it. I was better off turning things over myself than letting those two come up with something on their own. As much as I did it to keep the Siblings busy, Janet's reaction to Melisa's new car was amusing at rock-concert decibel levels.

"Do you control everyone in the house?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say control," I said after taking a moment to think about it. "It's more like they flow around me."

She studied me in the exact same way Melisa had during our truthful conversation.

"Maybe orbit or revolve is more accurate," I said thoughtfully.

"Worship," Doris Alex suggested quietly.

"Definitely not," I said. "I admit to the arrogance of competence, but not to messianic proclivities."

Doris Alex was the only one that smiled.

"Serve you," Alyssa jumped in with from left field.

"Huh?" I asked/said.

"Serve you breakfast in bed," Alyssa said. "Serve you as a personal sex slave."

"Have you been talking to Janet?" I asked suspiciously.

Rachel's hand slamming into the table interrupted our digression.

"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that," I told her.

She gave me a look on the razor's edge of hatred. I crossed my arms on the table and stared at her.

"Do you want the truth, Rachel?" I asked.

Every woman other than Rachel held her breath waiting for the response.

"Yes," Rachel said.

"I can't answer a question you already know the answer to," I said with a small smile wondering if she understood what I meant. "I can only give you the philosophical reply."

Doris Alex smiled.

"And what's that?"

"To ask the question you most need to answer," I said.

She tapped her fingers on the table waiting for me to continue. It was not in my hands though; she had to want it.

"So what is it?"

"Are you going to move out?" I asked and leaned back.

She was stunned that I had spoken what had been on everyone's mind during the week; even Doris Alex looked at me with a hint of amazement. Rachel was quiet long enough for me to finish eating.

"Do you want me to?" Rachel asked finally.

I waited for Alyssa to finish eating before I stood up and dumped my tray out. I walked back to the table and tapped it while looking at Rachel.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"No, you don't," she replied in challenge.

"You see," I said with a smile. "You know the answer I'll give to any of your questions. You'd probably think I was lying if I said something different."

"I know you, David," she said confidently. "You would be lying."

Melisa looked away to hide a wide smile.

"Don't ask me any more questions then," I said. "You're better off talking to Melisa, maybe she has answers you'll listen to or questions you're willing to answer."

Nobody said goodbye when I walked out.


"Do you want her gone?" Doris Alex asked later that afternoon in my living room.

"Do I want who gone?" I asked.

Janet was wearing a very small skirt and I could not figure out if she was wearing flesh-colored panties or had shaved completely. Janet was a fanatical Rank-grabber so I had my money on a bald pussy appetizer before a threesome main course.

"Earth to David," Doris Alex said.

"He's busy," Janet chided jokingly.

"I'm asking if he wants me to push Rachel out the door, bitch," Doris Alex said.

Everyone had adopted Melisa's 'pet' name for Janet sometime during her two week stay at the house. The two new Siblings were the most frequent users of the nickname but I thought Janet might be giving them plenty of reasons for that.

"Oh, in that case," Janet said and crossed her legs.

"Open," I said immediately.

She smiled and opened her legs widely. Doris Alex moved to sit next to her.

"Nice," Doris Alex said as her fingers discovered the hairless state of Janet's pussy. "That's going to make for wonderful eating."

Like I told Melisa, Doris Alex and I thought alike.

"So do you want to get her out of the house?" Janet asked between gasps as Doris Alex's expert touch pushed her quickly towards the edge.

I shrugged in response.

"David, how can we give you what you want if you don't tell us?" Doris Alex said.

"You're doing fine right now, although I would prefer Janet's top on the floor," I said with a smile.

The poor top almost did not survive four hands trying to remove it as fast as possible. Doris Alex took a break from her questions to give Janet's breasts some much deserved attention.

"So are you trying to drive her out?" Doris Alex asked after kissing a trail down Janet's tummy.

"No," I said.

"Then what?" she asked curiously.

"I'm driving her right into the door that Melisa is opening," I replied.

Doris Alex's head snapped up and for a brief second her eyes flashed.

"What do you mean?" Janet asked me while staring at Doris Alex.

"Melisa's going to tell Rachel the truth," I said.

"About the Society," Doris Alex said pointedly.

"You're smarter than that," I told her.

She nodded after a second and raised an eyebrow in question.

"About herself," I said.

Doris Alex's green eyes flashed again and this time I was sure it was in anger. Janet sat up with a wide smile on her face looking like she could barely contain the urge to rub her hands together in expectation. I did not understand until Doris Alex stood up.

"Come, Sibling," Doris Alex said imperiously as she turned to my bedroom. "We have a Brother's needs to attend to."

She marched into my bedroom with Janet following eagerly. I discovered through the afternoon and evening that Doris Alex had an interesting method of expressing her anger towards a Brother. She was not pleased by Melisa's forthcoming honesty with Rachel and rightly figured I had a lot to do with it. It was beyond her to direct anger or disapproval towards a Brother so she channeled all that emotion into her sex drive. By the time her anger burned out, my room looked like a hurricane had taken residence.

"I'd like a pissed off Doris Alex under my Christmas tree," Janet whispered into my ear seconds before passing out on top of me.

I wondered what would be worse if Rachel found out about Melisa's plans or if my First succeeded; either way I would have a lethally angry Rachel or Doris Alex on my hands.


My favorite redhead had calmed significantly by the time we attended our next logic class. She was still giving me the cold shoulder but I suspected that had more to do with our sex leaning to a forceful submission to my lust as long as she kept the snit alive.

After class, I bought lunch at the café, which I insisted she eat while sitting on my lap. She was wearing a small skirt and my fingers were telling her I expected another night of submission when we got home. Doris Alex tried to get my fingers out of her when Rachel and Melisa sat down at the table. I drove my fingers deeper, setting in her mind that I was going to get what I wanted and it was her place to give it. She opened her thighs a little wider to give me freer access.

If I did not find her attractive for the opposite reason, I would have said that Rachel had a set of balls on her that any man would envy. After our last lunch discussion, she decided that the best angle of attack was to steal what she saw as my allies. Being attractive and female, she had Michael eating out of her hand within an hour of choosing her new strategy. She sponsored Malia and Heather's sorority bids and insisted on sharing big sister responsibilities with Janet. The little Rank-grabber was a harder sell but the attention being given her two charges softened her. It was obvious; at least to me that Janet was also trying to find a way of getting Rachel in bed. I think Janet would have found a way to compete for the cramps Melisa experienced during her period had my First enjoyed them.

Melisa was more attentive to me since our discussion but still spent most of her time with Rachel; though I was sure Rachel was no longer misinterpreting Melisa's loyalties. Rachel saved the best for last and had recently started a campaign to soften Doris Alex's attitude towards her.

It was an upcliff battle but Rachel seemed game.

I watched her latest attempt while continuing to move my fingers in and out of Doris Alex covertly. Rachel misunderstood Doris Alex's silence as a weakening of the walls and made a hard charge to topple them. A couple of minutes later Doris Alex raised her hand to stop Rachel from talking. She pressed her forehead against my temple as a powerful orgasm flooded her being. A few gasps escaped her but she kept them quiet enough that only the people at our table knew what happened. She wrapped her arms around my neck and shivered for a few seconds as she bathed in the aftershock of her pleasure. Taking a deep breath, she turned towards Rachel.

"You were saying something, Rachel?" she asked with infinite politeness.

I don't know what a woman feels when she is given the opportunity to rub another woman's face in a hard reality but Doris Alex dropped the angry act after the cafe incident. She was very thankful for the chance to show Rachel how deeply her loyalty lay with me.

Given the opportunity to compare an angry Doris Alex to a grateful one, I could not say which I preferred sexually.


Rachel resorted to sniping me at every opportunity after losing the battle for Doris Alex. The real problem was Doris Alex's little show awakened Rachel to the fact that no one had gone over to her side. The only thing she gained was what I gave her, deeper access to Melisa.

The sniping got old for her very quickly since I found it more amusing than offensive. Part of what helped me ignore her caustic remarks was a mystery that I discovered the week before. I caught a trend in one of the Sibling's behavior and carefully watched to see if it bore out. When my suspicions proved valid, I acted to rectify something that promised to be a much larger annoyance than Rachel's acid tongue.

I knocked on Malia and Heather's dorm room door early Thursday afternoon. Heather answered and acted surprised to see me.

"Malia's not here," she said quietly as I walked by her.

I nodded and turned to watch as she closed the door. She walked to her bed and leaned back against it.

"You had lunch with Rachel and Melisa, right?" I asked.

She nodded with an anticipating smile on her lips. Her mane of colt brown hair was in a ponytail. She was wearing a skirt and white button-down shirt. I studied her before speaking again.

"You were on your way out," I stated.

She nodded again.

"Where to?"

"Class," she said.

"Your class isn't until four thirty," I said looking at the clock. "It's only one pm."

"I was going to hang out in front of the building," she said hurriedly.

I moved so fast she jumped a little as I pressed her body against the bed. I trapped her ponytail in my fist and pinned it to the mattress. My hold pulled her head back exposing an expanse of vulnerable neck.

"Why?" I asked softly.

Her eyes fluttered as her body felt the touch of danger I laced my words with. The look in her eyes said clearly she had pushed me on purpose.

"I was bored," she said toeing the line.

"Wrong question," I said pulling her head even further back by wrapping more of her hair around my hand.

Her eyes widened as I stared into them.

"Why were you going to hang out in front of a classroom building instead of my house?" I asked making the danger of my mood overt.

"I..."

"You didn't think I would notice that you're the only Sibling that doesn't spend her free time at my house?" I asked.

She tried to shake her head, but not to say no to my question.

"Susan finds a reason to see me everyday... just in case," I said. "Exactly like every Sibling except Melisa finds a reason to stop by Professor Ryan's office when he's on campus."

Her breathing came in gasps.

"Is there something about me you don't like, Sibling?" I said.

She fought my grip on her hair to shake her head vigorously.

"So there was another reason that I found myself horny and without a willing Sibling this afternoon, even though you had plenty of free time?"

Heather froze at the look in my eyes. I pushed my groin into her stomach and rubbed my hard cock on her. Those doe-like brown eyes lost focus as she took a chest expanding breath and melted her lower body to me.

"I am a Brother," I whispered.

She nodded.

"My pleasure is your responsibility and you failed, Heather," I said.

I grabbed her shirt at the neckline and ripped it open. I let go of her hair to take a tight grip on her arms. I spun her around and pulled the shirt off her body. The bra clasp snapped; I tossed the bra behind me. By that time, she had unbuttoned her skirt and was pushing it along with her panties to the floor. I stripped naked quickly so that I could press my hard-on against her ass. I pulled back and guided my tip down the valley of her asscheeks. I found the right alignment and pushed forward. She groaned as she felt the pressure against her rosebud. I wrapped her hair around my hand again and pulled her head back.

"You made me walk across campus to get what I wanted, Heather," I whispered against her ear.

Her pushed her ass trying to force me into it.

"You knew I had plans for you, didn't you?" I continued. "You have this absolutely perfect ass. I was going to fuck you there, even before I did it to Melisa, Doris Alex, Susan, Malia, or even Janet and you have no idea how badly Janet wants me in her juicy little ass."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.