A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

The drone of quiet conversation was almost soothing.

The sorority did not throw wild parties but an invitation to their Formal was a shower of diamonds for the recipient. Michael's fraternity was an unofficial co-sponsor since nearly half the brothers dated sisters. The two most powerful Greek organizations holding court put everyone on their best behavior.

I did not like gatherings.

Too many people.

I could place most of Michael's brothers and all of the sisters. The sorority gleaned the best of the campus for the event; all of the ROTC commanders, our class officers, and even a very young looking boy who was a genius with numbers. The two likeable Taus were escorting two frosh sisters, which said a lot about how different they were from the rest of their fraternity.

The people and the noise blended together leaving me alone with the memories of the last few days. Multiple Siblings had not been the experience I thought it would be.

It started right.

I woke Wednesday to the sound of Melisa and Doris Alex whispering and kissing. Foreplay was a breakfast appetizer to them. I always woke horny, but that did not take away from the effect of seeing Melisa kissing up Doris Alex's tummy and suckling cherry-drop nipples. The girls did not mind holding breakfast off to relieve my morning erection. They turned to look at me when I put my hand on the small of Melisa's back. She climbed on top, lined my dick with her body and sat down slowly. Doris Alex straddled my stomach and kissed Melisa. My First's hips moved frantically as Doris Alex deepened the kiss.

"Hello, sweetie," said a sexy voice, pulling me back to the Formal.

"I see a dark corner. How about I collect on that kiss you promised me?"

"Hrmhrm, excuse me!" Alyssa said breathlessly. "You dared that kiss out of me. I promised nothing! Plus I see a certain blonde, so what stopped you last time is likely to do it again."

"It stopped you, Alyssa," I corrected turning to look at her.

I leaned forward and dropped a quick kiss on her lips. It caught both of us by surprise. Her eyes widened and stared at me for the full sixty second count of a minute.

"Those two are changing you," she said looking towards Doris Alex and Melisa.

I pushed the thought of my first three-way shower to the back of my head. It was nothing like Melisa's methodical cleaning. Four hands worked to excite me. I fondled clits and stroked fingers down the valley of asscheeks to hold the girls at bay. I did not need those visions while talking to a woman that openly admitted she wanted me.

"For the better?" I asked.

"Getting you in that bedside seat is looking really tempting, Rachel or no Rachel," she confessed.

I leaned down for another kiss but she turned her face away at the last moment. I gave her two for her troubles: one on the cheek and one at the corner of her mouth.

"You're getting dangerous," she whispered.

"I'll keep you safe," I whispered back.

She laughed.

"That tingling in my nipples is my cue to run," she announced.

And she said I was getting dangerous.

She turned around and swayed back to her escort. Alyssa took Latin dance classes. She had the hips and control over them to dance the beats well. I smiled watching her ass, knowing I had a surprise for her.

Jason had certain ideas about manhood. He thought there were certain things every man should know how to do. Dancing, ballroom specifically, was one of those things. He preferred classics; the waltz, etc. I thought it was fairly stupid until the first divorcee melted in my 'strong' arms. She preferred the Latin steps and was a fond three or four chapters in my sexual history. I had a feeling I would be writing a chapter or two in Alyssa's sexual book.

I drifted back into my thoughts.

Doris Alex liked to cook. Melisa and her were wearing the white bathrobes from the night before. I was in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. They asked about my military life and I pulled out the amusing stories every soldier has about their days in Basic. Things like having a floor vs. floor riot in a stairway barely wide enough for one person, or the next morning trying to explain about the rash of clumsiness that had struck the recruits as a whole. It seemed to me that the instructors heard it all before.

The girls were playful when we met for lunch later in the day. I bought at the local overpriced coffee shop. Doris Alex ordered a vegetarian sandwich and ate it with such gusto I knew I would not see a burger and fries crossing the table while she cooked. We sat in a corner and pulled out books. We did not study so much as made out in quick touches of lips. There were a few gasps when Doris Alex and Melisa kissed.

I thought it was weird that the lunch was one of my favorite moments in the last couple of days.

There was harsh competition for my absolute favorite.

The lights were dim in my room. Melisa was between Doris Alex's legs. They kissed in a sharing of new sensation. I kissed possessively so the action was eye-opening. Melisa kissed a line down the center of Doris Alex's body. She might not have done it in a long time but from the noises Doris Alex made, Melisa ate a good pussy. Neither girl complained when I grabbed Melisa's hips and turned them to put her pussy within reach of Doris Alex's lips. I stared as Doris Alex's tongue touched Melisa's clit. Like their kiss, the touches to the core of their physical sexuality were less possessing than mine.

It was a good Wednesday night, but early Thursday afternoon was better.

They kissed around my hard cock. One pair of lips moved up the left side, while another down the right. Tongues attacked and mated along my skin. Doris Alex liked me deep in her mouth. Melisa liked her hands to be involved. They tried each other's way. Melisa took the first shot of cum down her throat and growled in faint displeasure. Doris Alex licked the second shot from Melisa's neck and upper chest. Neither girl was satisfied with the other's favorite dish. They repeated the oral performance so they could have cake the way they liked it.

If I had to choose the best, it would be the obvious male fantasy on Friday morning.

The girls were lying on their stomachs with their legs off the bed. Their asses weaved side to side slowly as they kissed. I had a difficult time choosing who I wanted to be in first. I picked Doris Alex finally. She squeezed me tightly as I fucked into her. I stroked slow and deep. I grabbed her asscheeks and spread them so I could watch myself moving in and out of her. The Siblings had started without me so it was not long before Doris Alex moaned and came around my dick. I glided on the waves of her pleasure. I pulled out and moved behind Melisa. It took her less time to peak, especially since I fucked her with short, hard strokes. She locked around me in reaction to her pleasure and I froze. I was thinking 'one more in Doris Alex, and I can finish in Melisa, the perfect fantasy'. I managed to draw out of my First. My cock felt heavy, almost detached from the rest of me; its own entity. I grabbed Doris Alex's ass and spread her. I lifted her ass higher. My dick pointed like her pussy was north. I moved forward, slicing into her body. She arched her back and pushed back. I thought I had it; the perfect fantasy but Melisa had a better one. She got on Doris Alex's back facing me. She licked my stomach and egged me to fuck Doris Alex as hard as I could. I pushed the pace knowing there would be no Melisa afterwards now. Melisa's hands replaced mine on Doris Alex's ass and she bit my hips. She knew when the moment arrived before I did. She pushed at my hips separating Doris Alex and I. She was lucky Doris Alex had already orgasmed or there would have been a catfight. I growled, wanting back inside the warmth. Melisa placed me between Doris Alex's buttcheeks and held me down with her hand. She wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me. I was too close not to stroke against Doris Alex. I shot cum all over her back and ass. I was about to grab Melisa's hair to question why she stopped me from cumming in Doris Alex when she broke our kiss. She stared into my eyes and backed away. She leaned down and licked my seed from Doris Alex's skin. It ended with her taking my dick in her mouth. She tongued and sucked me until I was hard again. My second orgasm was the reverse. I rode Melisa with Doris Alex mounted on her. When I was about to cum, Doris Alex took me down her throat and swallowed the explosion.

"Hello, Rachel" I said without looking at her.

I never had to see Rachel to know where she was in relation to me. I felt the heat of her nearness, nothing like any of the Siblings naked but instantly recognizable.

"I wonder what you think of when you stand quietly in a corner of the room or in the back of class," she said.

"A lot of times, I'm not thinking about anything," I admitted.

She shook her head. Rachel did not understand me; sometimes she tried though.

"Two dates?" she asked as she turned to scan the room for Melisa and Doris Alex.

It was easy to lose a short blonde in the crowd but eyes followed Doris Alex, making her easy to place. I nodded and studied Rachel as she tried to catch sight of the girls.

She waved as Melisa popped out from a group of sisters to look over at me. Melisa waved back, smiled smugly at me, and turned back to talk to the sisters. The sisters watched Rachel and me during the exchange. I was, at least on the surface, dating two of theirs at the same time and they had questions they wanted answered.

"You and Melisa are going out now?" Rachel stated looking at me seriously.

I did not know how Rachel knew Melisa was the more serious of my public relationships. Maybe Rachel understood more than I gave her credit for.

I liked Doris Alex but...

I shrugged.

"I'm not really sure you could call it dating," I said looking at Melisa's back.

"What would you call it?"

"I don't know. We haven't talked about it. It just started a couple of weeks ago, anyway," I told her.

"It didn't start a couple of weeks ago for her, David. She talks like you two are a pair. You guys certainly act like it, except for Doris which I haven't figured out yet," she said moving her gaze to Doris Alex.

I waited until she turned to look at me. I stared into her eyes before speaking.

"Then I guess we are."

She smiled at me.

"How do you like the Formal?" she asked changing the subject.

"Well, it's not my style," I said smiling as I adjusted the suit jacket I had been unceremoniously shoved into by Doris Alex.

She had weakened my resistance to cleaning up with a god-wonderful sexual romp. Sheryl had moved out on Thursday morning, which made me less shy to fuck where the mood struck. The mood hit hours before the Formal and Doris Alex did not protest when I stripped her for a slow, lazy fuck on the couch.

I was glad the sisters had toned down the required dress. A tuxedo would have been intolerable, although the thought of Doris Alex having to weaken my resistance that much put a smile on my face. Rachel laughed, remembering my preference for old jeans and colorful sweatshirts.

"Other than the suit," she asked, reaching over to pat away imaginary lint from my forearm.

I looked around the room.

"It's not my style."

She scanned the room again.

She nodded at me. The room was full of ambitious college kids who could not wait to get going to wherever they would end up in life. I was older than everyone in the room. My best friend died in my arms. I had killed. The disconnect was too broad for someone I did not have interest in to approach me. They did not know I was pushing them away, but some might not have survived my annoyance intact.

Gerald, if his jumpiness around campus was any sign, had not.

"How was your semester?" she asked me seriously.

"One tough exam on Monday. Everything else went smoothly."

"God, how do you do it?" she asked jokingly while tilting her head to the side.

I laughed.

"I told you Rachel. Scheduling, Scheduling, Scheduling."

"Oh yeah, and how many times have you taken Dr. Lawren?" she asked innocently.

"Not enough," I said sincerely.

She slapped my arm.

"Hey, 2 classes, two A's. I should have her twice more before I graduate. Her class is a wonderfully, comfortable place for me."

"Yeah, and the rest of us are stuck while you take the same classes over and over again with professors that think you're the only person in the room that takes them seriously."

"Come on, Rachel. I just show them I appreciate what they have to teach."

She nodded sarcastically.

"Plus, you have to admit Dr. Lawren is damn good looking for a professor."

"Uh huh! So you get the added bonus of kissing up to a beautiful woman at the same time you're kissing up to a professor."

I yielded the point to her with a nod.

"I didn't see you complaining about good looking professors last summer when we were in Philosophy of Science Fiction together."

Her pretty face colored, bringing out the slight Asian slant to her eyes that I found exotic.

I tried to hold in the laughter. The class was taught by one of the more attractive philosophy male graduate students; an anomaly in and of itself. It had about a 3 to 1 female/male ratio, obscene, especially considering the subject.

"How did you do anyway?"

"I got a B+," she told me brightly.

"Really?"

"Yeah! I never thanked you, did I?" she leaned towards me putting her hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay, Rachel. You made me study."

"I know but you didn't have to watch the movies or make sure I did the reading. OR explain a messianic criticism of Terminator,"

I smiled uncomfortably.

"Especially with such patience," she laughed at herself.

"It wasn't that bad."

She laughed harder.

"Solaris wasn't so bad with you reading it to me," she said.

"I'm sure you could have gone to the professor for help."

"Oh no, he had his eyes on that brunette."

We broke down laughing.

"Come on, she probably got the class a few points of curve all on her own," I said.

She laughed again.

There was a lull in our conversation while we looked around the room again.

"How did you do this semester?" I asked her.

"The change of majors hurt," she said honestly.

We had talked about her changing over to an exercise science major after a year and half of work towards a classics major.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.