Brandi Learns a Lesson - Cover

Brandi Learns a Lesson

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Chapter 4: The Girls Feel the Cane

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Girls Feel the Cane - When bank teller Brandi is caught shoplifting Michael takes her up on the offer to "do anything" rather than be arrested.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Not too hard with the cane," Mike instructed Amanda. "I don't want any broken skin."

Amanda started lightly swishing the cane against the back of Brandi's thighs. Pulling her arm back to the shoulder she let fly the first real stroke. Brandi heard the whoosh of the cane, she paused a second after it had landed before letting out a blood curdling scream. Never before in her young life had she felt such intense pain. The whippings Michael had given her were nothing compared to the sting of the cane. Brandi was drawing a breath after the first scream when she heard the whoosh as Amanda gave her the second stroke. Screaming continuously, gasping for breath as Mandy finished the last eight strokes in quick succession. Brandi was sobbing uncontrollably when she felt Mike's hands on her face, wiping away the tears.

"Sssh, just relax it's over now. As long as your good and do as your told no more punishments tonight," Mike whispered.

Looking up at Mandy he instructed her to let Brandi down. Reluctantly Mandy did as she was told, she wanted to have more fun with the spread girl. Mike unbuckled the wrist cuffs from Brandi and set them on the desk. Tenderly he helped the girl to her feet. Brandi rubbed her tender ass, still crying from the cane. Mandy had come around to hug Brandi and didn't see him pick up the wrist cuffs. The first she knew it was her turn was when Michael started to fasten her arms behind her back.

"You know Amanda that you earned a punishment too?" Mike said, clipping the cuffs together.

"Why?" Amanda asked. Not that she was going to argue. She could see Mike was hard again already and maybe it was her turn to feel his cock inside her.

"You molested Brandi in the ladiesroom and then when you got here you rubbed your cunt on her face. You did both of these things without asking my permission," Mike explained.

Brandi stood still without saying a word, watching as Mike bent Mandy over the desk. He used his feet to spread her legs, then inserting a finger into Mandy's moist cunt, told Brandi to get the ankle cuffs and secure Mandy's legs to the desk.

Completing her task of securing Mandy, the girl started to rise. Mike placed his hand on her shoulder and informed her that good little subby sluts kneel with legs spread unless told otherwise. Brandi leaned back to sit on her heels and spread her legs.

"Watch closely now Brandi, your going to get your turn," Mike said as he picked up the cane.

Mike used short flicks of the wrist to land stinging blows all over Mandy's ass and thighs. Mandy impudently gritted her teeth to keep from crying out.

"See how her bottom is getting red? With the proper stroke you can keep this up for some time without breaking the skin. The pain just grows and grows," Mike explained to the attentive teen. "Amanda is being stubborn by not crying out."

Turning to look at Mandy he said, "You can cry out anytime now."

With that he gave a harder stroke, finally getting a squeal out of the tied young woman.

"Practice makes perfect, they say," Mike told Brandi. "With enough practice you can land the cane on any target you want, with just the force you desire. Watch."

With that Mike landed the tip of the cane twice right on Mandy's puckered asshole from two different angles. Mandy didn't have to be told it was ok to scream this time, letting out a heart wrenching wail.

"Would you like to try?" Mike asked Brandi.

She just nodded her head, afraid her voice would fail her if she tried to speak.

"Stand up and come over here." Brandi was there in a flash. "Now, take the whip and just using your wrist flick it against Mandy's fat ass," Mike instructed. Brandi started giving short little flicks. "Move your aiming point, you don't want to concentrate on one spot too much."

"Why? Won't it be more painful to hit the same spot?" She asked, working the cane up and down Mandy's ass.

"No, if you concentrate on one point it goes numb and the effect is lost. Now start using your arm as well," Mike gripped Brandi's wrist and pulled her arm back about four inches before bringing it forward again.

Brandi worked the cane with more enthusiasm, her ass and thighs were still stinging from the Mandy's use of the cane.

"Work her thighs too. Not just the ass. The crease between the ass and thigh is very tender, see if you can hit that." As Brandi kept up a steady stream of strokes, Mandy kept up a steady wail.

"I want to make her really scream. How hard do I hit her to get her to scream?" Brandi asked.

"Just keep increasing the force until she screams," Mike told her. "She'll probably try to take more than you can give. So you may have to hit quite hard. I should warn you though, if you break the skin I'll have to punish you again."

Brandi paid no attention to that last part, increasing the force until Mandy screamed. Unfortunately for Brandi the stroke that forced the scream, tore a small cut into Mandy's thigh.

"Give me the cane," Mike demanded. "I told you not to break the skin. Now climb on top of Mandy. I want both your asses even."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.