Brandi Learns a Lesson - Cover

Brandi Learns a Lesson

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Chapter 1: Brandi Gets Caught

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Brandi Gets Caught - When bank teller Brandi is caught shoplifting Michael takes her up on the offer to "do anything" rather than be arrested.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Michael looked up to the video screen when he heard the front door chime. A familiar looking dark haired young woman had just entered the shop. Carlie, his assistant was almost finished with a customer, so he decided to let the woman browse and Carlie could help her when she was finished. The young woman walked over to the display of crystal figurines the shop had. Michael watched her walk, trying to remember the face and where he knew her from. Mike had a thing for attractive young women and he was just about to go assist her himself when the woman, with a look toward the counter, slipped one of the figurines into her purse.

"Damn, another fucking shoplifter," Mike said. The woman had nonchalantly picked up a second figurine. "She wouldn't?"

Mike hit the real time switch on the time-lapse recorder, he wanted to get this. Into her purse the second piece went. Mike walked into the front of the store and stood by the counter as the girl headed out. Mike followed her out and gently took her arm.

"Excuse me miss, but I think you forgot to pay for some items. Would you come with me?" He said, leading the startled girl back into the store.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself," she said. "I can pay for them, honest. It's just that the bank doesn't pay me until next Friday."

The Bank, that's where he knew her from. "She's one of the tellers, well she was anyway," Mike thought. Leading her into the office he said, "The bank, a trusted employee of the town bank shoplifting. What is this world coming too? You know they will probably fire you when they find out you were arrested for shoplifting. Let's have them."

Mike held out his had as the girl reached into her purse for the crystal figurines.

"Please, don't have me arrested. I can pay for them, really I can," she replied with a whine.

"Sit," he said pointing to a metal chair. "What's your name?"

"Brandi Webster, Sir."

"What's your height and weight, Brandi?" Mike asked writing down the information.

"Five foot four inches, um, one hundred and ten pounds. Are you sure we can't work this out?"

"What's your age?"

"Nineteen, I'll be twenty in September."

"Humph, not even twenty and your going to jail. What's your address?" Mike could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Um, 280 Brookside, sir." Getting onto her knees the girl begged, "Please, I'll do anything. My dad's on the City Council and he'll kill me if I get arrested." The tears started.

"Anything?" Mike asked, maybe he could have some fun.

"Yes, anything. Just name it," the girl was looking at the floor.

"I have a video tape of you stealing. The bank will fire you and daddy will kill you. Are you sure you mean anything?"

"Uh hun, I'll do anything, I'll let you do anything. Just don't have me arrested," She replied as tears poured down the girl's face.

"I can punish you?"

"Yes Sir, anything, just don't have me arrested," The kneeling girl plead.

"Are you finished with work today?" Mike asked.

"I'm on lunch. If I don't get back soon I'll be late."

"What time do you get off tonight?

"Six or Six-thirty, it depends on how busy we are and how quickly I can balance my drawer."

Mike thought for a few seconds then said, "Give me your wallet. Be here at seven, no later, or I'll call the police."

"Yes Sir, thank you," the girl said handing Mike her wallet.

The rest of the afternoon Brandi fidgeted and squirmed. What would the man at the clothing store demand of her. She wasn't naive, he would probably want sex. Brandi knew that would work, her last boyfriend had taught her how to deepthroat and said she was the best at cocksucking.

Mike had let Carlie go home at six, the shop closed at six- thirty and he didn't expect any customers. He put out the closed sign and went in the back to get things set up. Getting the digital recorder set up took no time at all, hiding the four color video cameras to get the shots he wanted took the better part of a half-hour. Brandi arrived just before seven, Mike liked what he saw. She had changed from the bank uniform of blue slacks and green sweater into a mid-length blue skirt, white blouse and 3 inch pumps.

"Are you wearing pantyhose or stockings?" He asked, admiring the view.

"Stockings, I hate pantyhose. Um, what did you have in mind?" she inquired.

"I think we can start with a spanking. I take it you don't have anywhere else to be tonight?" Pointing the girl to the back as he lowered the blinds and locked the door.

"A spanking? Shit! He was serious about punishing me," ran through her mind.

"Can't we work something else out?" she asked.

"Oh, I think we'll work plenty out."

Sitting down in a high backed wooden chair, Mike patted his knee. One camera hidden at seat height should get an excellent shot of her rear end.

"Come over here and lay across my lap, facing the wall," he instructed.

"Please don't do this," the girl plead. "I'll let you fuck me. Just don't spank me."

"I'll probably fuck you anyway. Now, would you like to see the video of your crime, before I call the police?"

Taking small steps Brandi walked to the man's side and slowly lowered herself over his knees. Mike pulled the girl up so her thighs were against his leg. Flipping the skirt up over her back, Mike whistled at her white panties with cute little pink hearts.

"Did you wear these for me?" he asked, plucking at the tight material.

"No. They were just what I wore to work today. I didn't expect anyone to see them," the embarrassed young woman replied.

Mike started to rub his hand on the girl's ass. "Very nice," he thought, noticing the firmness of flesh and that the straps for the garter were on the inside of the panties. Obviously the girl had expected to remove the panties. Mike gave the girl a tentative swat on her butt. When he got no reaction he started the spanking in earnest. After five swats Brandi started to whimper and on the seventh let out a quiet "Oww." Mike had just reached ten when the girl started to squirm.

Swat eleven brought a vocal, "Ouch, damn that hurts." Brandi could feel Mike's cock, still restrained in his slacks, growing larger against her belly.

"Hold still or I'll start over," Mike responded with a quick double swat. "Just seven more to go for the first round." Swats fourteen, fifteen and sixteen were each accompanied with an "Oww, OWW and OWW." Mike paused for a few seconds, rubbing the girl's ass gently. Brandi was just starting to think it was over when Mike gave the last three swats hard and fast. Brandi tumbled to the floor as with the last stinging blow Mike pushed her off his lap.

Brandi stood up rubbing her sore butt. "Can I go now?" she asked.

"Go? Goodness no, we're just getting started." With that Mike turned on a CD, soft waltz music started to play, "Dance for me," he ordered.

Brandi started to sway her hip and move her feet slightly. She knew he wanted sexy, but right now she didn't feel sexy.

"You can do better than that," Mike said.

"Uh, yeah if I had some decent music to dance to," Brandi shot back.

"Well let's see. My assistant likes to listen to this while she cleans back here." Mike put a second CD on, this one was definitely danceable. Britney Spears started to sing and Brandi at least could dance to the music. Brandi swayed her hips and wiggled her butt to the music. As she danced she closed her eyes and instead of a dirty old man she pretended that she was dancing for, Dino, the cute loan officer at the bank. Dino had been the subject of Brandi's fantasies since he started two weeks ago. Mike didn't care who she imagined, he had to see more of that sexy young body. As the next song started he instructed her to undress as she danced. A sexy little striptease just for me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.