The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 12: The Uniforms (part 4)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Uniforms (part 4) - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

As Sara leaves the office I ask her to close the door. I kick back, close my eyes, and think of what has happened over the past few weeks.

Sara has freely given her self to me and has professed her love. She has not once mentioned her past life except where Amber is concerned. It would seem that the rejection of her husband is no longer of any concern to her. I'm sure she could pursue some kind of retaliation against him but then with my money I see no reason to even bring that up. It would appear our relationship is on solid ground.

Amber is another story. I think she is going along for the ride as it is headed in the direction she wants to go. It is also providing an avenue for her to obtain what she wants with no effort other then keeping herself in check. I feel she is being sucked in with the way things are going with the other girls. If I keep a tight rein on her for a while she might take some of the load off of the everyday things that need attention. Even though she is young she seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders and does show more maturity then I expected. I guess only time will tell.

Now Suzanne is the most dedicated of all of the girls. She is so in love with the concept of being a submissive slave that she is just perfect. All I have to do is get her out from under any areas of her life that could interfere with her becoming my perfect little fucktoy.

Tina is going to be no problem if I can get her away from her parents which don't appear to difficult a task. She is so in love with Amber and her sewing all I'll need to do is sit back and enjoy the fall out.

Just as I was thinking about how busy this coming week is going to be there is a knock on the door.

"Come in".

Suzanne sticks her head in the door and says, "Master, my husband just called and said that he was awfully busy and didn't see any way that he could get back for two more weeks but that he'd call when he had time".

I could see tears in her eyes and as I stood I open my arms and she just launched herself into them and started crying.

"Now, now Little One, this means that you can spend more time with us if you want too. Why are you crying"?

"I just know he is screwing around with other women and it hurts".

"Is this, maybe, the pot calling the kettle black"?

"Oh damn, you're right. This may just be what will be best for me".

"Maybe. Now why don't you go talk to Sara about it and send Amber in please".

As Amber comes into the office I sit back down and she takes my favorite chair giving a nice look at her bald pussy.

"Amber, I have a couple of things I want to talk to you about".

"Yes Master".

"First off, I want you to see what can be done about Tina moving in with us. She is old enough to decide where she wants to live and she must be close to 18 which will allow her to move out of her parent's house if she wants to. Find out what she would like to do then let me know".

"Master, I don't even need to ask her. She would move heaven and earth to move in with her sewing machine, say nothing of anyone else. I know she is falling for this whole family of yours. Just look at the way she is now flashing everyone and has no problem doing it, hell, she even slept at the foot of our bed without being invited. She has even kissed me with lots of tongue and even asked me to touch her, which I did a little but didn't make her cum. I will find out what we can do and then let you know so you can take it from there. Maybe if we told her parents that you offered her a job her parents would let her move in but would make her give them her pay check".

"Well that is an idea. Now the next thing is all of the damn razors and blades we are using. I couldn't even find my own razor in the bathroom to shave. I was thinking that there must be a better way to keep you guys bald without all of that shaving all of the time".

"Oh Master, thank you for bringing this up. Mom just mentioned this morning while we were showering that it sure would be nice if we had one of those electrolysis machines so we would never have to shave our pits, legs or pussies again. I saw an ad the other day for one of these machines that is made for home use but is was about $3000 dollars so I forgot about it".

"Hygiene is your responsibility so look into this and let me know. If it would make things easier and better it would be worth it. Now if everything is cleaned up you need to get you girls cleaned up and ready for bed".

"Yes Master."

"Master, would you do this slave of yours the honor of making her a woman"?

"Are we talking about your cherry"?

"Yes Master. I want you to make me a woman before I get to use the others because it would put most of us at the same level".

"Amber, I would love to be your first, but, I think I would feel more at ease about it if I got your mothers agreement to do this. I know we don't need to do this but she is your Mother and she does love you very much and it is only right that she is consulted before we make such a big step in your life. Why don't you go out and get Suzanne started and send your mother in so I can talk to her".

"Yes Master".

Ok, Ok. I know this is no way to act with a slave, but then, I don't do things like most Masters. Sara has shown her love and concern for Amber and doing this may let her know that I want her included in any decision that involves Amber. It could but me in an even better position with Sara or it could blow up in my face if she says no. I just feel it will go my way and put her even more in my corner then she is now. I guess only time will tell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.