The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 4: The Final Test

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Final Test - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Amber and I walk out to the family room only to find it empty. We can hear Sara and Suzanne talking thru the patio door. They are talking about me so I hold Amber back putting my finger to my lips for her to be quiet while we listen.

Suzanne says, "I can't seem to believe the way I'm feeling about this. I have never felt like this before and it scares me, but there is just something about him that makes me want to say yes to anything he wants."

Sara says, "I know the feeling. When I first laid eyes on him yesterday it was like nothing I have ever felt. There is something about him that is just so powerful, so masculine, so dominating. I would have found a way to pay him for this job but I also know that I could be gone in the blink of his eye if I do something wrong. Amber came close to screwing everything up this morning."

Suzanne says, "I saw Amber at Wal-Mart this morning, she was buying a pile of new panties and she helped me pick out some. I think she knew they were for him to see because they are so small and see-thru. Then she took me over to the cosmetics section and showed me some hair remover for a Bikini line. I think she knows a lot more then you know. I think she slipped up and said that he don't like hair then was real quiet until I left."

"They have spent quit a few minutes together but I thought they were working with the computer he has told her she could use. Amber is a strong willed person, they should get along well together, but it seems they have already butted heads to see who was the strongest. I think he would spank her if she pushes him to hard."

"Oh my, you mean spank her, like on her butt?"

"Yes, that's what I mean. Suzanne, I know that I feel a very strong attraction to him and I think you do too. I don't want to compete with you for his attention, but you are married and I'm not. This is all so confusing and things are happening so fast, I can't even sort out my feelings and thoughts."

"Sara, I like you too and I agree that we should not fight over him. My grandmother tried to explain to me once that if I learned to share that I would not go completely without, that I would always have some time to play with a toy if I shared with my brother."

"But a man is different then a toy."

"Not really Sara. I would rather half of his love then none at all."

"I see your point. So, we agree to share then."

"That sounds fine by me; it may even be fun sharing him with you."

I turn to Amber; she is looking at me with shock on her face and a look of disbelief in her eyes. She raises her hands and lifts her eyebrows in a questioning manner.

I put an arm around her neck and pull her to me. As her firm tits push into my chest she puts her arms around my neck and moves in for a kiss. I move her head to my shoulder and whisper in her ear. "Follow my lead Amber. Keep your mouth shut, listen for a change and try to learn how to control with love instead of pain." I drop my hand from around her neck and swat her butt as I head out the patio door.

Rounding the corner, I see the two sitting together at the table. Both have short sun dresses on with those little straps holding them up. I immediately notice the bra straps over Sara's shoulders and think how tacky that looks.

"Ladies, I see you have everything ready." I walk over to Suzanne and bend down. I place a soft and short kiss on her lips saying, "Sorry for the rude interruption but I had to take care of that before it got out of hand."

"Oh my Sir, it was no problem at all. It gave Sara and I a chance to talk over a few things."

I stand and walk over to Sara; I bend down and place a kiss on her lips also. I pull back a few inches and turn my head and look right down the front of her dress. She has a very pretty white bra on. It's one of those push up things and kind of transparent, but it's still a bra.

I turn and look into her eyes. Her face has a nice red color that must be a blush. I speak to her loud enough for all to hear saying, "Sara honey, that is a very pretty bra but those straps look so tacky with that dress, besides, I much prefer that my girls don't wear bras."

As I stand up I can see that Suzanne has her hands over her mouth in surprise or shock at my directness. I move around the table and take a seat between them.

"But Sir, I... I..."

"Mother, I'd be very careful using the word but around him or yours could be as red as mine is."

I look up at Amber and give her a glaring look. She bows her head and does one of those 'Zip the Lip' moves. Maybe with time she will learn to speak only when needed, she is only sixteen, but oh so beautiful and tender.

Sara stands and heads towards the house. Amber immediately sits down in the vacated chair beside me and crosses her legs. The way she sits raises the skirt on my side showing me her leg all the way up to her hip and butt cheek.

"Sara, bring cold beer out for everyone."

"But Sir, Amber isn't old enough to drink."

"Sara, there goes that but word again. In my house I will decide who is old enough or not, besides, the only place she is going tonight is to bed."

"Yes Sir."

Amber turns to me with a big smug smile on her face, "Thank you Sir."

"Amber, you are presenting me with a very nice view of this leg, however, one of my rules in this house is that my girls are not allowed to cross their legs and furthermore, there must always be a space between their knees that you can put your fist in."

As Amber is uncrossing her legs I catch movement out of the corner of my eye and realize that Suzanne is doing the same thing. Nice obedient girls.

Sara comes around the corner of the house with four beers in her hands. She has taken her bra off and there is a nice bounce to those tits of hers. She walks over and goes to put the bottles on the table in front of me. As she does, I reach up and put my hand behind her head and gently pull her face down to mine. As her eyes meet mine I let mine drift down and look right down the front of her dress. Her tits are hanging down and completely exposed, even her hard nipples can be seen. I look back into her eyes and can see that pretty red blush again.

I pull her to me and place another soft kiss on her lips and whisper, "They are beautiful Sara, I think you should bend down like this when ever you serve anyone so that they can see those stunning tits."

I watch her as she puts a beer in front of Amber; she bends over but not nearly as much. She walks over to Suzanne and bends over a lot more and I watch Suzanne's eyes move down to look a Sara's tits. She then takes a seat between Amber and Suzanne crossing her legs.

Suzanne leans over and whispers to Sara. I can't hear what she says but I do see Sara's eyes get big as she turns and looks at me. She bows her head a bit and uncrosses her legs.

We sit around for a few minutes just chatting about the weather and so on, enjoying the nice warmth and the cold beer.

As I take the last swallow and set my bottle down Sara asks if I would like another one.

"Sure do, but I think Amber can get us another round as her legs are much younger and she needs the exercise."

Amber gets up, leans over and whispers in my ear, "If I do it like mother did do I get a kiss too?"

"Of course you do."

She goes off into the house and is back in just a minute with four more beer. She puts one down in front of me leaning way over letting me look down the front of her dress. Man, those have to be the most beautiful tits in the world. She is looking into my eyes as I raise my head and she moves right in for her kiss. It is soft and gentle but I can feel the tip of her tongue run across my lips so softly. It's boner time.

I watch her as she moves over to Sara and does the same bend giving her mom the opportunity to look down her dress. Sara hesitates but does take a quick glance down and blushes again. Amber then moves over to Suzanne, again bending over and watching her eyes. Suzanne takes a nice long look and Amber stays bent over until Suzanne raises her eyes. Suzanne's smile looks so cute when her face is almost beet red.

"Sara, did you say everything was ready?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then I'd better start the grill", as I set my empty bottle down.

I get up and walk over to the grille, as I bend down to turn the gas on I look back at the table. Damn but that's a lot of leg showing. All three skirts are up better then half way of their thighs. Sara is directly facing me with her legs at least 10 to 12 inches apart showing her little white panties. With the gas on, I light the grille and watch as the flame stabilizes. I can feel a presence and turn to see Suzanne at my side.

"Yes."

"Sir, should I go in and get more beer."

"Suzanne, I will not force you to do anything you don't want to do, but if you bring out more beer you will serve it the same way Sara and Amber did."

Suzanne looks into my eyes for a moment. I can see them sparkle with mischief. She turns and heads for the house and I lower the cover and return to my chair.

Suzanne returns with four more beer. She walks right over to me and bends down. She moves in such a way as to make the top of her dress gap way open. Not only can I see all of her tits but I can even see the red panties she has on. I put my hand at the back of her neck and give her a kiss, "Beautiful Suzanne, now go show Amber and Sara the same thing." As I release her she moves over to Amber and bends to serve her. I can see from the look on Ambers face that she is looking at the same things I was. Amber reaches up and puts a hand on Suzanne's neck, she glances over at me. She is asking my permission to kiss her. I give a very slight nod and Amber pulls her into a kiss. I can see Suzanne's eye get big but she does not pull away, then I see her eyes close. When Amber breaks the kiss, Suzanne stands and moves over to Sara.

Suzanne just stands there for a moment then bends down placing the beer in front of Sara. She moves her body so that Sara has a perfect full on view and looks her straight in the eye. Sara must really be enjoying the view; she takes a long time before raising her eyes to meet Suzanne's. Suzanne doesn't move. Sara then brings her hands up and takes Suzanne's face and pulls her to her lips for a very long kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.