The House Keeper - Cover

The House Keeper

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 3: Testing the Waters

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Testing the Waters - This is a story about an older man that hires a housekeeper and her 16 year old daughter. It starts out slow but does get much better as the chapters progress.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Amber and I return to the office. I sit at my computer, which puts my back to the window. Amber sits at the computer I told her she could use, which is in front of the window. She asks for some help finding her way around as I have set up the directories with coded words.

I turn and roll my chair over beside her. She has her skirt up high on her thighs almost showing her panties. Damn, this girl sure has nice legs. She smells so fresh and delicious. Looking down, I find myself looking down the top of her dress at two of the most beautiful tits I've ever seen. They are small, maybe a B cup with cute little nipples, they stand up nice and firm as only a teenage tit does.

We spend a half to three quarters of an hour messing around on the computer when we hear a car next door start up. The car backs out and as it starts up the street we see that it is Suzanne's husband.

"Sir, let's see how long it takes her to head out."

Not five minutes later we hear another car start up, back out and head down the street turning towards Wally World and Suzanne is driving.

"OK Sir, let's follow her and see what she is up to", Amber says as she is standing up.

"Alright, but I am going to stay out of sight. I don't want her to think I'm following her around."

As we go out the door I holler to Sara that we are going shopping. We jump in the truck and head to Wally World. Sure enough, on the second isle we spot her car and park over a couple of rows. As we head into the store Amber says, "I bet she is over in the ladies section", so we head over there.

When we get to the area we peek around a rack of dresses and see Suzanne looking at panties. I back off a little so that I won't be seen.

"Sir, I'm going over to help her choose the right ones, you stay here and watch."

"You are getting a little bossy aren't you?"

"Sorry Sir, I won't let it happen again."

"Pick out some for your mother and you while you're there and be sure to let Suzanne see what types and colors you select."

"OK Sir, then I'll try to get her to go over to the cosmetics area to get some of that cream you can use for your bikini line. I'll pick up some and let her know that mother and I are going to use it because it leaves you nice and smooth with no razor stubble."

With that said she heads over to Suzanne. When Amber walks up to her even I can see the blush on her face from as far away as I am. Suzanne almost drops the little pair of panties she has in her hand. I can see them talking but can't make out the words from where I am. I decide to move around to the electronics area so they won't see me. I'm sure Amber will find me when she is ready to leave.

About an hour and a half later Amber taps me on the shoulder and says, "Oh yes Sir, are we going to have fun with this one. She almost begged me to pick out what you would like her to wear and I made her buy the smallest ones I could find and they are all see-thru. Then we went over to the health section and we picked out some hair remover that is supposed to be gentle for those tender areas. I actually told her to make sure she removed all of the hair down there and she said yes Ma'am to me. Oh Sir, I can't wait to get my hands on her, she is going to be so tender and sweet."

"Shit Amber, you make her sound like a piece of meat."

"Well Sir, you could compare her to a very nice steak. It will be tender, juicy, sweet and oh, so hot. I want to take her out and show her off at clubs, restaurants, movies and just anywhere we go."

"I can see a problem raising its ugly head Amber. I have already warned you once and now I hear a very possessive 'oneness' coming out of your mouth. Let's go check out and get you home while I think this over. I have a feeling you need to be put in your place real soon."

We go to the checkout line and Amber puts all of the things on the counter. They are all see-thru panties of differing colors and styles. The cashier gives me a funny look and I just shrug my shoulders and roll my eyes upward. The total comes to $86.19 with tax so I pull out a hundred dollar bill and hand it to the girl. She hands me back the change and says, "Enjoy", with a very big smile.

We drive back to the house and upon entering I tell Amber to go to her room until I call her. I find Sara in the kitchen and ask her to join me in the office. As I enter behind her I close the door which makes her head turn with a very surprised look on her face.

I point to the chair, "Sit", and I go over and pull my chair out and sit down. Sara turns the chair and sits down with the expected results, a look at her panties.

"Sara, I need to talk to you about Amber. She seems to have an attitude and I am wondering how to go about handling it."

"Sir, Amber has always been a very head strong child, but, it seems to have been getting worst the past few years. I really noticed a change when she became friends with a girl at school about two years ago. She became very demanding, even to me. When the other girl would come over to the house to visit Amber, Amber was always belittling her and giving her orders. You know, what to wear, how to sit, how to do her hair, what color of make-up, that sort of stuff."

"So, what did you do about it?"

"Nothing really Sir, every time I tried to talk to her about it she would get mad and yell at me to stay out of her business and that she would lead her life the way she wanted."

"She tells me that you know about her liking girls."

"Yes Sir, since I caught her and this other girl naked and kissing. She told me, when I confronted her about it that she was into girls and that it was none of my business so to stay out of it."

"Well Sara, I have to agree that Amber has a desire to control other people, but I refuse to be one of them. Both of you are here because I wanted to help a mother like yourself get back on their feet. I do not have to subject myself to any unwanted problems or confrontations involving hired help."

"Sir, please don't throw us out. We have only been here for a day and I like it here. You are kind and caring. Sir, can you talk to Amber and get this worked out so that we don't have to leave, please," and she starts sobbing.

"Sara, stop with the water works. This is not the end of the world. I will talk to Amber, but I must warn you that talking may not be enough to bring her in line."

"Sir, you have my permission to do whatever it takes to bring her in line. I know that you will not hurt her physically and I know you can handle her. She does need to be brought down a peg or two and I am not strong enough to do it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.