Getting Some Divorcee Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Divorcee Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom quickly finds out that one way to get some really all-out lusty fucking is to put himself in situations where he gets to bed women who are getting divorced or are separated from their husbands. They need to be shown they're still sexy and desirable and Tom loves being the one to prove he finds them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

I was on a roll with the divorcees I'd managed to make contact with -- and find myself in bed with. I'd never have believed the readiness of these women to have sex. They were nearly all so fucking horny that all I had to do was act halfway decent to them, show them the attentions that I genuinely felt towards them, and bingo, I had hot wet pussy spread before me like I'd never had it before. Never. What had I been doing for all this time while these divorced and separated women were begging for some intimate male attention?

The next horny babe I had an opportunity to fuck several times was Linda. Linda had actually been one of my childhood girlfriends, and she'd actually married one of my high school classmates. They'd had two children and been married for several years when Linda finally got tired of him and she got a divorce. Linda was a very nicely built brunette and she had a nice set of tits on her shape and a very shapely ass. Linda's only real drawback that I could distinguish was that she had a rather sharp tongue and I somewhat think her marriage's breakup was partly due to Linda's tongue and her attitude. But, I moved in just 2-3 years after her divorce to "plow the furrow" that her husband had left lying fallow. In other words, I moved in to fuck her hot cunt that her husband had formerly taken care of. And I can tell you that not only was Linda more than ready to be plowed, she was also very fertile as it turned out.

Because I knew Linda earlier in our lives, I finally just decided to go over to her house one evening and see if there was any way I could manage to maneuver myself in her bed as a result of the visit. Linda came to the door when I'd rung her doorbell and she wasn't dressed anything like I normally saw her out in public. She would normally be dressed in nice clothes, a pants suit, or a skirt and blouse or even a dress. Nothing ever out in public less formal than that. Or course, she was at home and I figured she'd be dressed much more casually than I usually saw her. When she opened the door, Linda was wearing a white T-shirt with a bra on underneath it and a pair of jeans. And I thought my former childhood girlfriend looked as fine as I'd ever seen her look.

Linda had actually been our local Miss State Beauty Contest winner and had gone on to compete at the state level. I'd always bragged in college that I used to date the former Junior Miss from my town. And I was semi-jealous when my friend actually married Linda, bedded her and knocked her up with two babies. But that had been then and this was now. And now I was very fucking horny for Linda and I was very anxious to see if I could get a chance to fuck this sexy well-endowed brunette babe that had matured considerably since I'd first dated her.

I stood there chatting Linda up for a few minutes, renewing old acquaintances and in about 5 minutes after we'd been talking, I noticed Linda's nipples standing out very visibly behind the material of her bra cups and her T-shirt. I was loving that. Meant that more than likely, Linda was starting to get a bit turned on, and that was playing right into my hand.

Finally I just played my ace card, "Linda, I've got to tell you that when we were in school together, I absolutely thought you were so hot, you were so cute, and I was so jealous of your boyfriend and later husband that you've now dumped. I wanted to be the guy who was with you, making love to you, making out with you and then knocking you up with the children you've had. Linda, you made me so horny when we were in school. Did you ever have any feelings about me in that same way?" I asked as I felt my cock growing huge and so horny in my pants. I wanted Linda to see what being around her again had done to me, and I made an effort to see that she could notice the bulge in my pants.

"Fuck, Tom, why didn't you say something when we were back in our junior/senior years in school?? Didn't you realize that I loved you, not that jerk that I ended up marrying. You were the guy I was madly in love with but you didn't seem to notice and I finally gave up on you and started going with him. If you'd only given me the time of day, we'd have been married and my children would have been yours, Tom," Linda said as the memories of dreams and desires in years gone by came back freshly into her thoughts and mind. I suddenly felt guilty as I heard her saying that I had been the guy she'd loved but that it had been my fault that she'd gone to another guy's arms when I didn't seem to return her affections.

As I stood there, I was saddened at the thought of all the years that we'd wasted. And then I determined that whether or not Linda and I ever "got together", that night we were going to get together if at all possible. "Do you mind if I come on inside, Linda, and we can see if there's any possibility we can recapture what I so foolishly let escape me those years back?"

"I don't know, Tom, do you think it's possible for us to ever enjoy again what we might have shared when we were in high school together?" Linda asked as she stood aside and indicated for me to come into her home.

"I'm willing to give it my best try, Linda, if you are," I replied, and as I heard the door click shut, and I heard Linda click the deadbolt in, I knew she wanted time alone with me. The instant it was confirmed that Linda wanted me there in her house by ourselves, I turned towards her and took the sexy brunette that I'd once been in love with into my arms. She smelled good even though she'd obviously only been planning a day of leisure in her T-shirt and jeans. I quickly moved her face to look straight into mine, and then I moved my lips onto hers and began kissing her. I wanted to move slowly and yet I was nearly overpowered to fuck Linda right there in the foyer of her home. I was definitely struggling with what I wanted to do, and what I knew I should do in order to truly seduce Linda into wanting me to make love with her.

I wrapped Linda firmly in my arms and let my lips and tongue do my initial foreplay with her. Well, my hands weren't exactly doing nothing either, as I stroked up and down over her back and then down onto the nice rounded cheeks of her ass in her jeans. My cock was already throbbing in hardness and I ensured that Linda couldn't help but feel the hard bulge of my hardening cock pressed tightly against her sexy pussy mound. I wanted this woman now to know that she turned me on even more than when we'd been lusty teenagers together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.