Getting Some Divorcee Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Divorcee Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom quickly finds out that one way to get some really all-out lusty fucking is to put himself in situations where he gets to bed women who are getting divorced or are separated from their husbands. They need to be shown they're still sexy and desirable and Tom loves being the one to prove he finds them hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

There are lots of sexy situations you can find yourself in, but one of the hottest I've ever been in before has been sexual encounters with babes who were either separated from their husbands, divorced or in a situation where they were going to be divorced very soon. I cannot tell you how hot the sex has been with such women. Man, those babes will fuck your brains out and I have taken the opportunity to be the lucky guy every time I've found myself presented with that chance.

Let me share one instance that this happened to me. The woman in this situation was named Diana and she was a middle-aged blonde married lady whose husband had been having affairs on her secretly for several years. He finally got tired of playing this "I'm married to you but fucking these 20 and 30-something hotties" and just told her that he didn't want to be married to her anymore and that he was actively fucking and living with his current lover. Diana was devastated even though she'd known in the back of her mind that her husband wasn't being faithful to her when he lived many states away and they only saw each other maybe every six months or even less. She'd gone for years without having any regular intimacy or sex with her husband since she'd tried to remain faithful to her wedding vows, but now that their marriage was over, Diana was desperately searching for some man to show her that she was still sexy and desirable.

I won't bore you with the details of "the dance" that brought Diana and me into a local motel room late one afternoon with her sitting on the side of the bed getting undressed and ready to fuck me. Let me just regale you with what frame of mind and how erotic and sensual Diana was as a woman who finally realized that she wasn't going to get her sexual and physical needs by her husband -- and she was tired of waiting.

Diana is a mature woman who's been bless with some nice full rounded breasts and a firm shapely ass that gives a man plenty to hold onto when they're in the middle of a thrash in the bed. Her hair is blonde and she's a pretty woman, with a personality that has a bit of sharpness to her but she's also got a sensuality that it takes very little to excite and bring into white-hot intensity. I'd managed to get Diana to actually meet me in this motel room and as I stood there in only my briefs, my cock pressed tightly out against the thin material with the hot hardness of my erection, she had begun to unbutton her blouse and had already removed the skirt she'd been wearing when she arrived for our rendezvous.

I'd say that Diana's tits are at least C-cup in size and fullness and as I stood there waiting for her to undress to the point where I could take over our foreplay and my arousal of her, I watched as her fingers visibly trembled slightly from the sexual excitement and anticipation of actually engaging in sex with a man for the first time in several years. I wanted Diana to be sure that this illicit sexual encounter was what she truly wanted and that was why I was having her undress herself for me instead of me totally being in the driver's seat in seducing her.

I was already totally hard just from knowing that Diana wanted to be fucked, she'd actually complied with my request and met me here in a neutral site where we could spend as long as we wanted fucking together without being disturbed by her kids, the phone or anyone else. And I had to admit that Diana was a pretty sexy woman and having fucked women before in her marital situation, I knew that I was probably in for a very torrid and lusty next few hours.

As Diana got her blouse unbuttoned and pulled it out of her skirt to remove it, I loved seeing that she'd either one out and bought herself a sexy new black lace bra that really showed off her breasts nicely or else she'd dug deep into a drawer of sexy lingerie that hadn't been used for a long time. Either way, the bra she had on was very hot and I loved how it lifted and showed off the sexy tits I'd already guessed she had from when I'd been around her on different occasions. The blouse came off and then was followed by her skirt and that left Diana sitting there in only a French cut pair of panties and the sexy black lack bra that did nothing to hide the fact that she was very well endowed in the chest department.

I also knew that making Diana undress herself would either make her decide this was something she really didn't want to go through with, or it would really turn her on as she put on her own little personal strip show for me, her prospective new lover. As Diana got down to her bra and panty, I pulled my briefs down off my muscular thighs and legs, my cock bobbing up hard and thick out of my groin.

"Diana, I want you to make sure I'm ready to fuck you. If you're willing, I want you to stroke my hard dick a little bit and then suck me until you can't wait any longer for us to fuck," I said as I stood there rubbing my hand up and down around the shaft of my engorged cock, wanting her to take over and get both of us so hot that lust would take over and we'd jump in the bed she was sitting on at that moment.

Diana leaned over as I walked up to her, wrapping her hand around my hard cock and she started stroking my dick up and down smoothly as she also leaned over and opened her lips to take the head of my horny cock inside her hot wet mouth. Diana quickly settled into a hot sexy sucking of my dick and I found myself wondering what the fuck her husband had been thinking about that he'd thrown over this sexy woman for someone else. I didn't really care; his loss was going to be my gain her in a few minutes and I could already tell that when I sunk my cock deep inside Diana's pussy, she'd be fucking me to death.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.