The Friday Chronicles - Cover

The Friday Chronicles

Copyright© 2003 by Arty

Part 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 16 - A certain author of our aquaintance, Girl Friday, has been moonlighting as a Muse, here are the results. They are a series of short stories all linked by the presence of someone special...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Humor   Spanking   Light Bond   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Mr. Downey's muse and mine went toe to toe - OK I exaggerate. However never miss an opportunity to hug one's Muse is a motto of mine.


"That's another fine mess you've got me into!" said Arty in Hardyesque tones.

Frank had the decency to look sheepish.

"I don't know what trouble you've been getting into with your muse, but leave mine out of it. OK?"

Frank nodded.

With that thought off his chest, Arty made his way towards Friday with great trepidation; at least this time it wasn't all, or even any, of his fault. 'Yeah, right', he told himself with heavy irony. 'Like that'll make *all* the difference.'

As he approached she turned to face him; he knew it was a cliche, but she looked absolutely stupendous, when she was mad. Before she had a chance to say anything he grabbed her in a hug and started to stroke her hair and shoulders. She sighed and snuggled closer.

"You can resign from the council if you wish, but you don't get away from me that easily my girl." He did nothing to restrain the tears that the thought of life without Friday evoked. "No, that's not right; of course I won't stop you if you really want to leave, but if you go, don't forget there'll always be a Friday-shaped place in my heart."

She looked up and kissed away his tears. "Oh all right, you big softy. Just go easy for a bit will ya!"

Arty smiled broadly. "Great! I won't have to send back the bear suit after all!"

Then his smile faded as he saw the form of a large purple dinosaur heading his way...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.