The Friday Chronicles - Cover

The Friday Chronicles

Copyright© 2003 by Arty

Part 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 15 - A certain author of our aquaintance, Girl Friday, has been moonlighting as a Muse, here are the results. They are a series of short stories all linked by the presence of someone special...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Humor   Spanking   Light Bond   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Can you make a Muse blush? Let's see shall we? Even if we don't manage it, we can have a great time trying!


'I'm going to get him for this. Oh yes... ' Friday's train of thought was broken as another wave of arousal swept through her. She stopped and breathed deeply, waiting for her excitement to wane. Friday considered the options, whips and chains definitely - she toyed briefly with hanging, drawing and quartering - but decided that death would be the easy way out, however gruesome the means of departure.

The pedometer beeped, to show that she had been standing still for too long. Friday considered the advantages of a rack - now that had possibilities! Gathering her strength she started walking again, the movement cause the pedometer to shut up and prevented the vibrator from starting up. This was imperative now that she was entering the more crowded parts of the park. It wouldn't take much to make her cum and she knew that once she started she probably wouldn't stop and the thought of all those people staring at her, as she was cumming was just too much. 'Yes the rack, definitely the rack.'

She felt like everyone was staring at her, like they knew that beneath the long fur coat she was naked and in chains. Friday stifled a moan, as she grew more and more aroused. If only she could walk more quickly, but the knee hobble prevented that, forcing her to take short steps. Her hands were thrust deep into her pockets, which seemed reasonable, as it was quite a chilly day. What was not obvious was that her wrists were chained to a wide leather belt cinched tight about her waist. All this was embarrassing enough, but not enough to make her moan and blush.

Friday was forced to stop again, she knew by now that this was an exercise in futility that the dastardly arrangement of stimulating devices would soon drive her to an inevitable orgasm. Her breathing slowed and her flushed face grew less so. Once he was on the rack then she would consider an extended session with some sharp instruments! Before the pedometer issued its beep Friday started to walk again. She could see him now, his face split with a huge grin; a grin she would take great delight in removing when she finally got him at her mercy - oh yes!

As she walked towards him the silken lining brushed against the two clips attached gently, but firmly to her nipples. On their own they would be quite effective but with her hands tied and the hobble making her stride awkward her breasts swayed more than usual the feelings were multiplied. A similar clamp ensured that her clitoris was randomly stimulated when the swing of the coat was just right. The final touch that ensured that she was helpless to control the rising tide of arousal were the ben-wa balls that he had persuaded her to insert before she realised the full extent of the dastardly plan hidden behind the innocent suggestion of a 'walk in the park.' Being who he was he had to add that last technological touch: a 'magic bullet' vibrator keyed to start if the pedometer showed she was stationary for too long. 'Overkill always overkill, he never knows when to stop!'

Just as she reached him her control faltered and the tsunami of feelings that she had been holding at bay for so long, overwhelmed her. She had just enough presence of mind to bite down on the scream of her release, but she was unable to stay upright as the strength left her legs and her hips jerked backwards and forwards in an unconscious effort to bring off a non-existent lover.

Friday came round to find herself sitting cuddled on his lap as they sat on a nearby park bench. Several onlookers whispered amongst themselves, but refrained from pointing.

"Did I?"

"Oh yes, and how!"

Friday blushed.

"See I told you I could make you blush."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.