The Mind Drug - Cover

The Mind Drug

Copyright© 2003 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman research scientist discovers a psychotropic drug that massively increases libido, while removing all inhibition. This is her story and how she came to live her life going from one drug induced sex spree to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

I spent a little more time with Barbara, making sure that she believed me that she wouldn't be exposed to the shame and humiliation that she feared. She went home feeling terrible about what had happened to her, and I knew exactly how she felt, but I also knew, and told her so, that the feeling would pass and that she was not to upset herself unduly. The pictures and videos I had copied on to my hard disk were of Ian abusing his girlfriend Janice, and I could compromise him by exposing what he'd done to her. But Martin was another problem, I had nothing on him, I needed to trap him on film or to record him admitting what he'd done somehow.

The rest of the day went without any real dramas, and I managed to work around Ian and get some useful work done. I kept my labcoat buttoned up to cover my legs, even though Ian made it quite clear that he rather I didn't. Our paths crossed several times during the day, and once or twice he made suggestive comments or gestures. At the end of the day, he came in to my office and said, "That Barbara's a bit of a goer isn't she. She might be pushing it a bit but she's got great tits and likes a good fuck. Martin likes big tits, the bigger the better, but I prefer yours Jen, just the right size, and your twat is tighter as well. Anyway, if you're sure you don't fancy a quickie, I'll see you tomorrow." He hesitated by the door and I just glared at him, struck dumb by the casual and detached way he spoke about Barbara and me. He left without further comment. I was determined more than ever now to break this stranglehold he had on us.

I went home and dived straight in to the shower to rid myself of their contamination. As I sponged myself down, I hatched a plan to entrap the two bastards who were threatening to make my life a continual misery. I dried and dressed myself and after a quick bite to eat, jumped in to the car. I went to see an old boyfriend of mine, George. We'd had a brief fling a couple of years ago and miraculously, we were still friends. George owned a digital remote control video camera, he'd phoned me up to tell me all about it last month. He's an avid motor racing fan and goes all over the world watching the races. Now he was delighted that he was able to video them as well as photograph them.

George was very good about it when I asked for a quick demo how to use the camera by remote and he didn't press it when I refused to tell him what I wanted it for. I had a few drinks with him and I got the impression that he'd have liked to have been intimate with me again. I believe the phrase goes, 'a fuck for old time's sake'. But the way I was feeling and the number of times I'd screwed recently had me in no mood for anything carnal. He had to make do with a peck on the cheek, perhaps when I brought the camera back; I might be more in the mood for shag, so George might get lucky yet.

Back home in my flat, I practised with the camera, setting it up with the aid of the instruction book; I could use complex scientific instruments at work; so a video camera wasn't going to defeat me. Then I took the two box folders that I'd brought home with me from work, and modified them so that I could conceal a camera inside. I ripped the flap off one and cut the back off the other and taped them together. By opening the remaining flap I had access to a space two folders wide. I then cut a small hole near the bottom of the spines so that when the camera was placed inside, it could record through the hole.

The next day, Ian having forgotten to instruct me what to wear, I put on a pair of slacks. I got in to work and set about placing the camera and the boxfiles so that it would record a large area of my office. I found a spot on the lower shelf beside my filing cabinet and moved several more boxfiles around them. I wondered if Martin was abusing Barbara again, using the threat of the photos to get her to what he wanted. I phoned down to the cleaner's room and asked to speak to her. I was told that she'd phoned in sick, I wasn't surprised, at least she was out of Martin's evil clutches. I then typed up a letter of confession, admitting that Barbara and I had been drugged and that all and any sexual contact between us and Martin and Ian was under the influence of the drug, which they had administered. I knew that they wouldn't sign it, but they didn't have to.

I made one last check that the ultrasonic remote control worked on the camera and then played back the recorded scene. It wasn't perfect, about a quarter of the image was obscured by the boxfile but it was more than enough. I put on my labcoat and dropped the remote in my pocket. Then I phoned martin and Ian and asked them to come to my office as soon as possible. I printed out the confession form and left it on the desk. Ten minutes later, the pair of them, having met up outside, came in to my office.

"Thanks for coming boys, lock the door behind you." They exchanged puzzled looks; they obviously realised that I wasn't under the influence of the drug. "So, what's up Doc?" Martin sniggered at his own little joke. Ian said, "Feeling a little frisky Jen? Need a little jiggy jiggy do we?"

"Not today boys, in fact not ever. But there is something you can do for me, sign this." I handed them the confession and they read it through before bursting out laughing. Over the noise of their chuckling, I pressed the record button on the remote in my pocket. "Do we look simple Jen? Do you really expect us to sign this thing? Come on Jen, you're not that naïve."

"Why not, you did all those things didn't you? I mean, you did slip the drug in to my coffee Ian. And then when I was not in control of my actions you sexually abused me and took photos and film of me."

Ian chuckled again,"Yeah, but you've got no proof and if even think about grassing me and Martin up, we'll let the world see your porno performances."

"So you don't deny that you drugged me and Barbara and effectively raped us do you Martin?"

"Don't be daft Doc. How else would I get a classy bird like you to fuck me? And Barbara, well I reckon it only needed a little bit of a push from the drug to get her gagging for it."

"So let me get this clear boys. Although you both admit to drugging me and Barbara and having sex with us against our will, you won't actually sign this confession?"

"Yep, you've got it Jen. I'm surprised that you even bothered to ask. I can't believe that you actually thought we'd go for it. We'd lose it all, but the way things stand, we've got everything. So while we're here, why don't you drop your knickers and we can give you a good seeing to. Martin wants to go up your nice tight arse and I fancy a blow job."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.