The Mind Drug - Cover

The Mind Drug

Copyright© 2003 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman research scientist discovers a psychotropic drug that massively increases libido, while removing all inhibition. This is her story and how she came to live her life going from one drug induced sex spree to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

I'd had a restless night, and I'd been unable to close out thoughts of the things I'd done with Ian and Martin. I must have managed to drop off at some point in the night because I awoke rather groggily at about four in the morning on my belly and with my hand clamped between my legs. I thought I'd been dreaming, as images of Ian's plump girlfriend Janice, naked and on her back while I licked at her juicy snatch were still strong in my mind. Still half asleep, I continued to stroke my clit. My face was pressed hard in to my pillow (between her chubby thighs?) stifling my groans as I rocked my crotch on my hand, my fingers penetrating and rubbing harder and faster.

In my mind, a moaning Janice was bucking and thrashing on the bed as I licked her to an explosive climax. As my imaginary lover climaxed, so did I. I lay huddled up in my bed wondering what the hell was happening to me. I hadn't had lesbian dreams for ages and they certainly never used to end up with me frigging myself to such an intense orgasm. I eventually managed to fall back in to a fitful troubled sleep. I awoke again with the alarm radio at six-forty-five, I felt exhausted. I got up and showered trying to come to terms with my burgeoning sexuality. I'd never been so preoccupied with carnal thoughts and desires before, not even when my hormones were all over the place as a teenager. When I went to my wardrobe, I remembered what Ian had said yesterday. He'd instructed me to wear a skirt and sexy underwear. New anger flared inside me, to be dictated to like that made my blood boil. He was exercising control over my life that I couldn't allow, but then how could I go against him? I had visions of pictures and video clips appearing in Doug's e-mail and all over the Internet. He had all he needed to completely ruin my life, I daren't take the chance, I had to comply, at least for now.

I reluctantly put the slacks I'd chosen back on the hanger, and took out an old black skirt that was a bit too short for my liking nowadays, but I was sure it would please Ian and Martin though. But Doug might have something to say about it. From my undies drawer I took out a black lace bra and panty set that I'd worn in the past, when out with a boyfriend or two. I then chose a plain dark red blouse. With it all on and looking at myself in the mirror, I definitely looked a little tarty, but I was pleased with the result. I actually felt a buzz of excitement as I put my make-up on in the bathroom. I made myself a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee and was out of the flat by seven-thirty.

I managed to jump on the tube train just as the doors were closing, and found myself crushed in a packed carriage. It wasn't long before I felt someone pressing against me. Being a woman, and I like to think an attractive one, it becomes almost customary to have men pressing themselves against me on trains and buses. I glanced over my shoulder to see a well-dressed older man, perhaps in his late fifties reading a newspaper. He was the only one close enough to be the owner of the cock that was gently rubbing against my leg. In days gone by, I'd have given him a murderous look and moved away. But I didn't, this time I was angered and at the same time thrilled by his actions. As if I was a puppet being controlled by someone else, I found myself turning my back and pressing my arse against him. The pressure from his cock increased and I could feel it nestling in the crack of my bum through my coat. Wild thoughts of rampant sex with this strange man crowded my mind. I felt myself getting wet as I realised that his hard-on was less than an inch from my yearning wet snatch. I could feel his breath on my neck as he rubbed his erection harder against me, and I pressed back in to him, gently swaying my arse.

Even over the clamour of the train, I could hear his husky breathing and I could feel it on my neck as he rubbed harder. I was becoming extremely aroused as it became clear to me that he was climaxing. He made a small cough-like noise and then stopped moving. As the train pulled to a stop in the station I heard him whisper, "Thank you." I was incredibly horny by now and being shagged right there, right then was uppermost in my mind. I had to move away, get as far away from the situation as possible. I moved down the compartment, glancing back at the man as I moved, he was smiling benignly at me. The carriage doors were still open and I ducked out quickly on to the station platform and back in to the next compartment just as the doors slid shut.

My head was spinning, I felt a little woozy, as if I'd had too much to drink. How the hell had I got to a state like this? I was no longer in control of my own body, my libido seemed to be dominating my life. Sexual gratification appeared to be my primary aim in life. I tried to be rational, to be objective to reason this thing through. After some deep reflection and introspection, I could only conclude that what had been staring me in the face was true. I'd been denying to myself that a drug of my own creation, my SePh17, had radically altered my brain and had had a permanent heightening effect on my sex drive. It seemed that even without disclosing the evidence of my lewd and salacious behaviour, Ian had fundamentally changed my life. I knew now in which direction my research should go, I had to find a way to reverse the effects of the drug, an antidote of sorts.

It was a struggle, but I was able to turn my mind away from carnal thoughts and apply my scientific brain to the problem in hand. I had to change the shape of the molecule, change it's characteristics so that it over rode the effects of SePh17. It would be difficult, but the more I understood the mechanism of my psychotropic drug, SePh17, the more I'd be able to counter its effects. I arrived at work by eight-twenty, and I'd somehow managed to cool down the horniness so that at least I was thinking clearly.

I got to my office, there was no one around except a cleaner emptying the bins. I powered up my computer and hung up my coat. I looked down at my exposed legs, this skirt was way too short, what had I been thinking. I tugged at the waistband trying to get the hem nearer to my knees. At my iMac, I opened up the reports I'd been writing, but a file on the desktop caught my eye. It was the one I'd created last night of Ian's exploits with his girlfriend Janice, I'd been stupid to leave it so open to prying eyes. I quickly backed it up to a Zip disc. As the data streamed across, I was sorely tempted to look at the images again, remembering just how good it had felt when I'd frigged my self last night. The horniness began to grow inside me again, taking control, making me want sex, making me crave it. The copying finished and I put the zip disc in my desk drawer, I then trashed the original file. I had removed the source of the temptation, but I was still horny.

I was deliberating whether I should go down to the ladies loo and frig myself, as the ache in my pussy was getting unbearable, when Ian walked in to my office. I had never been so torn by conflicting emotions before. I loathed the very sight of this man, I hated him for what he'd done to me and could still do to me. Yet the boiling sexual desire within me saw him as a source of extreme pleasure and profound gratification. I swung my chair towards him, and despite my abhorrence, I found myself parting my legs.

"Good morning Jen. Nice skirt, shows your lovely legs off really well. Stand up, give us a twirl." I was no longer in control of my body, I fought against whatever malignant force was driving me, but I couldn't win. I slowly rose from my chair and stood in front of him. "Good girl, let's have a look at the back, turn round for me Jen." As if in a trance, I turned my back knowing his gaze was on my arse. "Lovely Jen, lovely. Now bend over a little, lets see those knickers." I bent forward feeling my skirt ride up and exposing my panties. "That's great Jen, nice and sexy black ones." The carnal desires in me were raging. I thought back to the man on the train, and how much I had yearned for him to fuck me where we stood in the middle of a packed carriage. I was becoming a lascivious slut and there was nothing I could do to stop myself. The modified state of my brain was overcoming my inbuilt sense of decency and inhibitions. I should have been mortified by my actions but I wasn't, all I felt was a burning impatient desire for sex. Ian said,"Oh that's very nice Jen, very nice indeed. I'm not sure if I can wait until later, I think I'll give you one now." This was music to my ears, I hated him and yet I wanted him, desperately needed him, and I was wetting myself and had to stuff my hand down my panties to soothe the burning ache in my crotch. Ian moved to the door and locked it.

I turned to him, my hand still working feverishly inside my panties.

"Don't make me wait you bastard. If you're going to shag me, do it now." I growled. "OK Jen. I wouldn't want to disappoint a lady. Bend over." I stooped down pulling my dampened knickers down as I went. "Oh Jen, I'll never tire of seeing that lovely full arse of yours and that inviting slit." The next moment, my cunt was full of his cock as he roughly entered me. It was pure heaven, my cunt expanded and stretched to accept the thickness of his cock. He gripped my hips and began to slowly fuck me, I was letting out little gasps with each long stroke. I had been so horny for so long that I climaxed after just a few thrusts of his marvellous dick. "Oh God that's good, uhhh, go on harder." I'd barely had time to appreciate the first orgasm when a second mighty climax erupted inside me. Again my thoughts turned to my mystery admirer on the train. I imagined him pulling the wet gusset of my panties to one side and entering me as we stood amongst a crowd unknowing people. I felt his cock inside me pushing further in to my aching cunt. I pushed back on to Ian's lunging prick and imagined it was that of my amorous traveller's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.