The Mind Drug - Cover

The Mind Drug

Copyright© 2003 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman research scientist discovers a psychotropic drug that massively increases libido, while removing all inhibition. This is her story and how she came to live her life going from one drug induced sex spree to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

I'm Jennifer Browne, actually it's, Doctor Jennifer Browne. I obtained my PhD. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry at King's College, London.

I prefer to be called Jenny or just Jen. My personal details are that, I'm twenty-six years old, five feet six tall, and I have longish dark hair, not quite black, which is an influence from my Italian mother. I have quite a good figure; well I think so, nice legs, slightly big bum and good boobs. They're not bra busters by any means, but a respectable 36-C. I've certainly had no complaints from boyfriends, or girlfriends in the past. I am bi sexual, but lean towards men most strongly. I have been told that I am quite pretty, in a Christina Ricci sort of way.

I work as a research scientist at one the UK's top pharmaceutical companies. The work I am engaged upon at the moment is in the effects of chemical agents on a specific area of the brain. The region under investigation is the Medial Preotpic Area, which seems to play a part in controlling aggression in animals, and possibly humans. I work mainly with rats and occasionally rabbits, injecting them with novel drugs and then measuring the levels of aggression with comparison to an untreated control group. The compounds I have been working with most recently are derivatives of naturally occurring chemicals. Serotonin is one and I have been combining it with another compound, phenethylamine. Both are known to have modifying effects on this particular region of the brain, but the literature is scant and much more research is needed, this is my task. The primary aim of the research, was to reduce the natural aggression found in rats, with the ultimate goal of producing a drug to act as a powerful, non-sedative, calmative in humans.

Yesterday, I synthesised a compound using a ligand and a keto group to produce a novel compound, I called this material, sample JB/SePh17. This meant that it was my compound, JB, my initials, and Serotonin/Phenethylamine sample#17. I had produced about three hundred milligrams in total of this drug. With the assistance of one of the laboratory technicians, Ian, I made up a saline solution containing fifty micrograms. I then added a weak radioisotope, Tritium, to label the drug to make it easier to find. I had established previously that this was a safe dose for the lab. rats we used. Together, Ian and I injected twelve rats from a sample of twenty-four mixed sex, the other ten would go untreated and act as the control group. Over a ten-hour period, the previous day, we had observed all twenty rats to establish a normal behavioural pattern. All elements of behaviour were logged, including feeding and drinking habits, and copulating and fighting.

From the first moment of injection at eight o'clock in the morning, Ian and I took it in turns to record any visible changes in behaviour of our rats. It became clear, quite early on that the drug was somewhat successful. The level of aggression seen was much reduced, by as much as sixty percent, however, another behavioural trait had increased. Whereas in the untreated and control groups, copulation events were recorded as roughly eighteen per twenty four-hour period; in the treated rats, it had escalated to about forty events in the same interval. Observations were usually made over a ten or twelve-hour period and the results extrapolated. Ian looked over my shoulder as I recorded yet more copulating and said,"Christ Jen, you've turned them in to a right bunch of randy buggers. They're at it non-stop." Although his assessment was less than scientific, it was no less accurate.

I realised that I had only solved one part of the problem while creating another. SePh17 wouldn't be much use as a calmative drug if the subject was turned in to raving nymphomaniac. I'd have to rethink the structure and try using another functional group, perhaps a carboxylic acid or an acetyl group. The next phase of the experiment was the part I disliked. It required that the rats be humanely killed and their brains excised. I left this part to Ian. With twelve rat brains dissected out, I set about the chore of removing the Medial Preoptic Areas and adding them to saline in a centrifuge tube. With the tissue spun down and separated it was then transferred to a scintillation counter where the proportion of labelled drug would be quantified. As I did this, Ian busied himself packaging up the rats for incineration, clearing up and storing the drug in the fridge.

By the time we'd finished, it was almost eight o'clock, such marathon stints were not uncommon in this line of research. I was exhausted and looking forward to getting home and having a long hot bath, and I was starving. Ian offered me some of his chocolate which I accepted gratefully. As Ian got ready to go, I thanked him for staying so late and got my jacket and bag from my office, the place was deserted. I put some folders away and shut down my iMac. It was then that I felt a strange warm feeling rising from deep within my belly. It was such an odd sensation one I wasn't sure when, or if I'd experienced it before. I stood by my desk trying to identify when I'd last felt this way. Then to my growing surprise, it dawned on me. It was the same feeling I experienced during sex, when I was aroused and ready to make love.

The feeling grew and grew, getting more and more powerful by the minute. I couldn't escape the obvious conclusion, I was becoming sexually aroused, and not just aroused, but incredibly horny. I leant against my filing cabinet trying to control the tremendous urge within me. Then I suddenly realised with shock that my hand, as if moved by someone else, had come to rest on my pubic area and was slowly moving against my crotch. I seemed to have, no willpower, no control over my fingers as they pressed and rubbed between my legs. I knew what I was doing, I was masturbating in my office, and yet I was powerless to stop myself. The feelings coming from my fanny were urgent, demanding, I couldn't leave myself alone. I just had to carry on until I'd satisfied my forceful craving for sexual gratification. Holding on to the cabinet with one hand, I slipped the other up my skirt and in to my panties. My fingers slithered down through the tangle of my pubic hair and then curled upwards in to my amazingly wet pussy. I pushed and probed with my long fingers, and was immediately rewarded with a buzz of pleasure that tingled throughout my belly. I rubbed and massaged my clit which felt as though it was it was going to inflame. A low groan escaped my throat as I rubbed and penetrated myself towards orgasm.

As my climax swelled and blossomed inside me, my guttural moans filled the room and I came completely and totally, feeling a sense of fulfilment that I'd never experienced before. The sound of Ian's voice startled me, I'd been caught in the act masturbating in my office. My mind struggled to comprehend what I was feeling. I should have been mortified, dying of embarrassment, but all I could be sure of was that I was still aroused. How could that be? "You all right Jen. I thought you were being ill in here?" I had my back to the door, I slowly turned to face him, withdrawing my hand from my knickers as I moved. Ian had a broad grin on his face, he knew exactly what I'd been doing, and yet I felt no shame, what was wrong with me?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.