Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 10

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake stood on the tarmac, waving both arms in wide goodbye sweeps as the small jet taxied out to the runway. Damn, he was going to miss every single passenger on that plane. He was happy though, that they would all be moving back to Palmdale within the next few months. Jake watched until the plane took off, and then walked through the hanger back to his car. While in the hanger, Jake recalled a conversation he had had with Erika when she told him how much she enjoyed flying in the copilot’s seat on the flight down. She said one day she would like to learn to fly. The right airplane could be a good investment for the myriad Turner and Thornton enterprises. A plane would make trips for checking sites, stores, and investments a daytrip instead of a two or three day trek. He made a mental note to mention it to Melissa and Charles.

Jake was amazed that he actually had a lucid thought about aviation, or anything else for that matter. He was continuously tired and foggy from the lack of meaningful sleep the nightmares continued to cause him. The dreams were insidious in that they came in badly timed intervals, spaced apart in a way that precluded him from getting more than an hour of uninterrupted sleep. He was going to have to do something, that much was certain. He hated the thought of sleeping pills. They would be his option of last resort. Pills would leave him groggy and probably would not actually solve the problem.

Jake drove home and took a nap. He had observed that the dreams did not affect him during the day as bad as at night. He was not sleeping as deeply during the day, he guessed, or perhaps the troubling forces were busy elsewhere. The naps were not, however, a very satisfying substitute for a good nights sleep.

He woke up at one in the afternoon. The house was eerily quiet without the boisterous Murphy kids running through it. Jake wandered into the kitchen where Senora Lopez sat him down and fed him. She fussed about the dark circles under his eyes, scolding him about chasing the senoritas instead of taking care of himself. Jake told her that it was her fault. He was searching for a girl as pretty and as good a cook as she was. The good-natured banter with Senora Lopez sure brightened up Jake’s day. He headed out to the stables to see if he could interest Louisa in brightening up his evening.

Louisa had kept a low profile while his cousins were visiting. It was patently obvious that she was not much for sharing. She had been aloof and immersed in her work the entire holiday season, although she was polite and good with the younger kids. Jake found her leaning against the fence railing of the corral they used for breeding mares to Jet. Jet was indeed on duty that day, as a roan mare with one white stocking was studiously trying to ignore him. Jet was not playing her game however, and kept nipping her flank to keep her from moving away. Jake walked up behind Louisa and slipped his arms around her waist.

“Learning anything?” he asked.

“I think you and Jet are a lot alike. Both of you have a lot of mares to take care of,” she replied.

“Well, I hope old Jet loves his mares the way I love all of you,” Jake said.

“I wonder how you can love us all equally? It seems impossible to me.”

“I don’t love you all equally,” Jake said. “I love you all differently.”

“Explain that concept to me, please.”

This was a first for Jake. Melissa saw how he did things and figured it out for herself. He had not explained his philosophy to anyone else. He really did not have that good a handle on the mechanics of it anyway.

“I don’t know how it exactly works, but sometimes I meet a woman who connects with a part of my psyche. I know immediately that she and I were meant to get together. I don’t mean just physical attraction. I have to care for someone before I make love to her. Usually, the sexual aspect is just temporary, and I end up helping her find what she truly needs. She can move on and I hope I made her life better. I still love each of them for the person she is. If a woman stays with me longer and can accept my lifestyle, that is wonderful also.”

“What are you plans for me?” she asked.

“Well, right now I’m thinking about trying to get you out of those tight jeans,” he replied.

“Good idea, but what about long term. Are you going to palm me off on some guy or keep me?”

“If you meet someone I’ll be happy for you, but I see you in my life for a very long time. I have only felt that way about a few other women. That makes you special. Melissa feels the same way about you that makes you extraordinarily special. You are only the second person we’ve given a necklace with entwined hearts.”

“I’d like it better if I were the only one. You don’t have a clue how much I love you, do you?” Louisa said.

Jake did not answer her. He was busy opening her blouse. The entire conversation had taken place with him behind her. She was fixated on following the show in the corral. Jake unsnapped her jeans and slipped down the zipper. He worked his hand into her panties. She rewarded his effort with a moan. Louisa was excited. Her pussy was swollen and sticky wet. Jake looked around for a place more private. There was a stack of hay bales against the side of the stable about twenty feet to their left. They looked perfect.

Jake backed in the direction of the bales bringing Louisa with him. Louisa never took her eyes off the action in the corral as Jake pulled her behind the stack. He pushed the top bale to the ground so she could see over the stack and positioned her so that she was leaning forward, hands on the now-highest bale. He pulled off her left boot and dragged her jeans and panties down her long shapely legs. The released aroma of her arousal mixed with the odor of the hay and made Jake’s nostrils involuntarily flare like a stallion.

Louisa stepped free of her garments with her left foot and spread her legs wide to accept his penetration. Jake unzipped his fly and hauled out his raging hard-on. He collected some of her copious juice with the head of his dick, and then positioned himself at the entrance to her steaming slit. He teased her with little short strokes until the moment Jet mounted the mare. When Jet sank his shaft into the mare, Jake did the same to Louisa. Louisa twitched though a small orgasm as soon as Jake completed his first stroke. Jake tried to pick up the same rhythm that Jet was using. Louisa was as appreciative as the mare - she held perfectly still and let him probe and plunder her treasures.

Their coupling was short, intense, and satisfying. They came together in a massive mutual orgasm. When Jake pulled out, Louisa stayed sprawled across the bale with her jeans in a tangle and hay in her hair. She was smiling blissfully as Jake zipped up.

“We expect you in bed with us tonight. Be ready. We have a treat for you,” Jake said.

Louisa nodded weakly. In a daze, she rearranged her clothes. It was only two-thirty, and she had horses to tend. The anticipation of a night with her lover after two weeks without had her motivated.

At supper that night, Jake mentioned the airplane idea. In typical Melissa fashion, she turned his initial idea into a way to make money. She said if they had a couple of planes and pilots, they could start an aviation company. They could hire out the aircraft when they were not using them. Jake wondered how they would find equipment and pilots. Melissa said it sounded like a job for Mitzi. Jake asked her to make sure Mitzi got at least one pilot with an instructor’s rating. They could all learn to fly that way. Melissa quickly agreed. She would love to be able to fly an airplane.

Louisa came back over at eight-thirty after she put Anita down for the night. As soon as she arrived, Jake and Melissa took her to the master suite. She was curious when they lovingly stripped her but by-passed the bed. Louisa gasped when they led her into the bathroom. The bath was romantically lit with several groupings of candles and the tub was filled with fragrantly scented bath oil. Jake and Melissa knelt by the tub and lovingly bathed her. It was sensuous beyond belief. When they finished washing every square inch of her, Melissa left the bathroom and Jake toweled her off. He gave her a wide leather band and told her to put her hair in a ponytail. Jake had no idea what Melissa had actually planned, but he was sure interested in finding out.

Jake led Louisa into the bedroom and positioned her in the center of the bed on her hands and knees. That was as far as Jake’s instructions went. He stepped back and looked at Melissa.

Melissa had changed into a long flowing robe. When she shrugged it off, she was nude except for a pair of red crocodile cowboy boots. She walked over to the dresser and retrieved a shopping bag then approached the bed. She started taking items out of the bag as she talked to Louisa.

“I talked to some of the ranch hands about what to do with a filly that resists being trained,” Melissa said conversationally. “They were very helpful and gave me a few ideas.”

She pulled a leather belt out of the bag. It was beautifully tooled with Louisa’s name in a western script. Melissa loosely fastened the belt around Louisa’s waist with the buckle centered on her back.

“The fellows said that some fillies need a firmer hand than others,” Melissa continued.

Melissa pulled a long leather contraption out of the bag next. It was a leather strap about five feet long, one inch wide, and a quarter inch thick. In the center, the leather was formed into a cylinder about a half inch in diameter. Melissa climbed on the bed and held the center section next to Louisa’s mouth. Louisa’s eyes were huge as she opened her mouth and bit down on the leather imitation horse’s bit. Melissa laid the two ends of the thing across Louisa’s back like reins.

“So tonight we are going to work on your attitude,” Melissa said as she dipped into the bag again.

Melissa pulled out a sleeping mask and put it on Louisa. She did not, however, cover Louisa’s eyes because Louisa needed to see one more item. Leaving the mask on the now trembling girl’s forehead, she next pulled a fat ended riding crop out of the bag. Louisa whimpered when she saw it. Melissa positioned the mask over her eyes to lock the image in the “filly’s” mind.

Melissa smiled at the wide-eyed Jake as she took the last item out of the bag. It was a strap-on with a very large phallus. His little lady could be kinky if the mood struck her. Still smiling mischievously, Melissa fastened the harness in place and slicked up the head of the artificial dick with the ubiquitous lubricant they kept in the nightstand. Jake figured she would not need all that much artificial lubricant. He could clearly see and already smell Louisa’s juices glistening on her thighs.

Melissa nudged Louisa’s slick thighs wider apart and set the shiny fake prick against her opening. Louisa had not uttered a word from the time she kneeled on the bed. She did, however, make little keening noises. When the incongruously pink latex dick touched her vagina, she moaned loudly and hissed, “Yesssss!”

Melissa grabbed the reins off Louisa’s back in one hand and pulled back as she sunk a few inches of latex lance into her filly. Louisa moaned louder and wiggled her ass trying to get more penetration. Jake watched spellbound as the two women worked in tandem to seat the big rubber dong. With a grunt, Melissa finally bottomed out. She leaned forward and removed the blindfold. Louisa blinked a few times until her pupils adjusted, then turned her head towards Melissa. When Melissa saw that Louisa was looking at her, she brought the crop down on Louisa’s butt cheek.

“No one is ever going to love you more than the people in this room tonight,” Melissa said.

Louisa nodded and flinched as the crop came down again.

“We love you unconditionally.” Whap!

“You need to love us the same way.” Whap!

“If you can’t, we’ll understand.” Whap! “You’ll still be our friend and a valuable member of the ranch. You just won’t be our lover.” Whap!

“You don’t have to decide tonight, but you do have to make the choice.”

Louisa came so hard Melissa had to drop the crop and grab the belt around Louisa’s waist to keep from being unseated. Melissa stroked Louisa to another pair of orgasms. When Melissa started to tire, she motioned Jake to take her place. Jake moved behind Louisa and he and Melissa smoothly traded places. They continued to tag team Louisa until they finally wore her out.

“No mas! No mas!” a spent Louisa whispered as she fell forward with her face on the mattress, her red-stripped ass waving in the air.

Jake had been riding her when she finally gave up. Melissa went to the bath and brought back a warm hand towel. She loving bathed Louisa and tucked her under the covers. Then Melissa and Jake made love next to her. That night Louisa finally understood what Jake had told her earlier. She loved him and Melissa totally, yet her love was different for each of them. Jake made her feel all girly and gooey inside. Melissa had a way of subordinating her rebellious nature into a submissive one. As she lay there snuggled between her lovers, Louisa made her decision. If this was wrong, she did not want to be right. And who better to father the grandson Ramon yearned for if not her stallion, Jake?

Jake went to sleep with a different attitude also. As a result, when the dream came to him night, it was not confrontational. Instead, he was sitting at a table on the deck of a restaurant ship berthed beside the ocean. His maternal grandfather, Elliott Buckley, walked up and sat down across from him.

“Well, Son, it looks like you are finally ready to talk,” Elliott said.

“Unless you want to start another fight,” Jake replied.

Elliott let out a bark of good-natured laughter.

“As much as that sounds like the Irish in me, I’m afraid that you are the one who started fighting as soon as I tried to approach you.”

Jake knew instantly that his grandfather was telling him the truth.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Jake said. “Any ideas why I’d do that?”

“I think you figured it out yourself. You don’t want to be the one who gets Helen pregnant. You knew I would want it to happen. So, every time you saw me you attacked me to keep from having to deal with Helen and her need,” Elliott said.

Jake grudgingly nodded his head in agreement. It made sense in that context.

“So why aren’t we fighting now?” he asked.

“I guess you are either too tired or something happened to change your mind,” his grandfather replied. “Either way, you’ve finally come to grips with a piece of your destiny.”

Jake supposed it was a combination of both. The thought of impregnating Helen no longer made his head ache.

“So, what exactly have you been trying to talk to me about?” Jake asked.

“Jacob, I know that you are not the same person that you were two years ago. That is for the better. Young Jacob was not a pleasant person. Now, there is you. You are, in a way, my blood; but you don’t know, nor fully understand, your heritage. I want you to find it, to discover how truly extraordinary your mother’s family is. Mary Murphy can get you started. She knows quite a bit of the Buckley history. That is the first thing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.