Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake and Nina had an intense private conversation after her announcement about moving. Nina explained her motivation in full detail. She was initially hesitant to tell Jake about her ultimate plan for her brother. However, once she did, Jake was behind her one hundred percent. She told him she did not know if she would be much help to him in changing the world but she was sure going to try to change a slice of it for the better. Jake helped her refine her plan, convincing her that part of it should include her and Sean moving back to Palmdale together. She agreed that the change in scenery would be good for Sean.

Nina came up with another idea as they talked about the future and what they could do. Nina said that, if the two of them were suddenly in a prior time, there had to be more people that it could also have happened to. They just needed a way to find them. They came up with the idea of a foundation for people who awakened from comas. The foundation would maintain a registry, act as a support group, and eventually do coma research. They named it the Coma Recovery Research Center. The CRRC started small, an 800 number that Mitzi Walker answered, plus a direct mailing to neurosurgeons and hospitals around the country that Sven handled.

On Monday, June 11, Jake and Melissa started their college career. They went through registration together, even insisting on sitting together with the guidance councilor. Mrs. Fuller, the councilor, was highly impressed by the young couple. Their test scores and academic records put them in the top one percent of Stetson’s enrollment. Mrs. Fuller balked a little at the heavy academic load of courses they both wanted to take but eventually relented. She told them to seriously consider their workload by drop-add day and scale back as needed. Mrs. Fuller assigned them faculty advisers, gave them class schedules and syllabi, then pointed them towards the bookstore. Jake and Melissa left the bookstore with Jake loaded down like a pack mule.

Melissa was disappointed that they did not share a single class. Indeed, their schedules were so different they would only have two days a week that they could even have lunch together. Classes officially started on June 17. For eight weeks, they would have two sessions of each class a week. Each session was two and a half hours in duration. They were taking five courses each. Jake had two days with only a morning class and two days with three classes, morning, afternoon and evening. Melissa had a morning and afternoon class every day.

Those Tuesdays and Thursdays with three classes made for long days as Jake was on campus from nine in the morning until eight-thirty in the darkness. During the time he was not in class Jake used the library to do his research and homework. Jake realized quickly that the library was not nearly as much fun without Rebecca as the librarian. The upside to his schedule was his free afternoon on Wednesday and Friday. Wednesdays he could still devote to Liz, while on Fridays he would continue his internship for Congressman Wiggins.

Monday evening Jake and Melissa were having fun playing house all by themselves. Melissa made them spaghetti, spicy the way Jake like it, with garlic bread. Jake sat at the kitchen bar keeping her company as she efficiently moved around the kitchen. He thought she was beyond cute in her little apron. After supper they sat out by the pool enjoying the cool June evening.

“Muffy, something Faith said gave me an idea,” Jake said, “She said it was a shame that we had this cool ranch and no horses. I think we should explore the idea of making it a working farm.”

“I’ve been thinking along those lines also, I just don’t know much about horses. What kind should we get?” Melissa asked.

Jake just happened to know what would be the rage here in the near future.

“I checked up on that. We can get into breeding American Quarter Horses fairly inexpensively. I have a feeling they are going to become really popular here the way they already are out west.” Jake answered.

Melissa knew that Jake’s feelings about something were often translated into piles of money in the bank.

“How do we go about getting started?” she asked.

“Well, we need a ranch manager/trainer first. We will probably have to get one from Texas or somewhere in the west.”

“I’ll put Mitzi on that tomorrow when I go to work. Who is baby-sitting for you tomorrow anyway?” Melissa asked with a chuckle.

“I think Rebecca is stuck with me,” he replied.

“Stuck to you is more like it,” she teased.

The next morning Melissa breezed into Mitzi’s office at TnT Holdings. Melissa usually spent the first hour of the day at TnT and the remainder at Thornton Development. TnT was growing rapidly. She was going to have to hire Mitzi some help soon. Mitzi turned out to be a god-send. She was about as efficient as anyone Melissa had ever met.

‘Chalk up one more for Jake,’ she thought, ‘he’s picked us another winner.’

With that in mind, Melissa made an executive decision.

“Mitzi, I’m promoting you to office manager. You need to hire whatever staff you need to make TnT self-sufficient without using Thornton people. Make a list of what you will need and we’ll talk about it, tomorrow,” Melissa said.

“Yes, Ma’am,” said Mitzi, “Thank you. I won’t let you down.”

Melissa assured Mitzi that she knew she would keep doing an excellent job, then asked her to find them a quarter horse trainer. One thing that Melissa admired about Mitzi was her problem solving ability. Mitzi doodled on a steno pad for a minute or two then picked up the phone book. She was soon talking to an information operator in Dallas, getting a listing for all the horse breeding associations in town. One hour and six productive phone calls later she had a list of five highly recommended candidates.

That evening Melissa and Jake sat down and called all five men. After the telephone interviews, Jake and Melissa had narrowed the field to one. They discussed the matter further, then called Ramon Diaz back. Jake told Ramon that they would like to meet him and his family in person and asked if they would fly to Florida Friday and spend the weekend at the ranch to see the facilities and get acquainted. Ramon asked them to hold for a few minutes, then came back on the phone and agreed to meet with them. Jake said someone would call him tomorrow with ticket information and bade him good night.

Wednesday morning Jake and Melissa went to Orlando to check the progress of the Honda facility. Super superintendent Sam Parker had it moving along smartly. Sam said his construction end of things would be wrapped up by the end of July. Melissa was interviewing general manager applicants the next week. The Thornton personnel director had already pre-screened ten applicants for the position. The new GM would start immediately. He would hire his own sales and service staff. Jake already had some ideas about a new standard of customer service that he thought would put the dealership on the map. Melissa wanted to open the dealership in September when the 1973 models were introduced. Honda had promised a large inventory would be on hand for their grand opening.

Not wanting to be out done, Toyota and Datsun were practically begging TnT to take their money and build them franchises. Plans were already at zoning for approval before going to permitting. All three dealerships would be within five blocks of each other. TnT was going to make it easy to buy an economical car in Orlando, just in time for any energy crisis the might happen along.

Friday was Jake’s day to intern at congressman Wiggins’ office. He arrived at eight and was promptly handed a sheaf of constituent complaints. He sat down, grabbed the phone, and started calling. The work was not glamorous -- by miles -- but it did offer him a glimpse of the huge federal bureaucracy. From what Jake could see, the inmates truly ran this asylum. The work was tough from the standpoint of getting anything done, but Jake stuck with it tenaciously, rejoicing at each small victory. His dogged determination also gained him the grudging respect of the full time staffers.

When he started interning, he was regarded as a rich kid playing politics, which is why he ended up with the crappy jobs. Because he had not complained or shirked his responsibilities, the staff had eventually warmed up to him. As a matter of fact, more than one of the female staffers let him know that they might be willing to do a lot more to make him feel welcome. Jake tip-toed through that potential minefield. It was hard enough keeping up with the women he had. Especially since Nina had decided that fucking like a mink on a high protein diet was her primary reward for being sent back to the seventies.

Jake had worked for Wiggins for four months and had never actually met him until that day. The Congressman was down for the summer recess. It was also re-election campaign season and, as an Independent, the mainstream political parties were always challenging his seat. Jake was impressed that Andrew Wiggins knew his name. Wiggins said he was impressed by what he had heard of Jake’s work. Wiggins asked Jake if he would be willing to work on his reelection team. Jake quickly agreed with the caveat that his college studies came first. The Congressman said he would not have it any other way, then introduced Jake to his campaign manager.

Kristin Bales was not what came to Jake’s mind when he thought of a campaign manager. She dressed conservatively, wore her blonde hair in a bun, did not wear make up, and she was still hot. Hot in the way a cooled lava surface can conceal molten rock. At first glance, she appeared to be too young and too beautiful for the rough and tumble campaign business. His doubts were dispelled during the first two minutes of their conversation. Ms. Bales was a tough cookie. She was a no nonsense, focused dynamo. Jake was going to enjoy yanking her chain. Jake started putting on the charm immediately, flirting his ass off.

“Mr. Turner, are you hitting on me?” Kristin asked in exasperation.

“Oh, yes, I am,” Jake said. “I’m a sixteen year old guy, you are a beautiful woman, if I didn’t hit on you my masculinity would be questioned.”

Wiggins and Ms. Bales looked at him in shock.

“You’re only sixteen? I thought you were in college,” Wiggins said.

“I am. I’m a sophomore at Stetson,” Jake replied.

Before anyone could comment further on Jake’s revelation, Melissa arrived to take Jake to lunch. Jake introduced her to Wiggins and Ms. Bales. It turned out that Russell Thornton and the congressman had been acquainted. Wiggins told Melissa that her father had been a good and fair man. Melissa thanked him and asked if the congressman and his campaign manager had plans for lunch. It turns out that for once they did not, having just gotten into town. Melissa and Jake rode with them to the Beachcomber. The four of them sat on the deck overlooking the ocean, eventually jabbering away like old friends.

Andrew Wiggins was a tall, good looking guy. About fifty years old, he was a widower with two grown children. Wiggins had never remarried after his wife’s death six years earlier, but he was constantly seen in the company of beautiful women. He was considered the most eligible bachelor in Washington. If Wiggins’ relationship with Ms. Bales was anything other than professional, they certainly hid it well. Melissa and Andrew hit it off right from Jump Street. Before lunch was over, she and Jake had agreed to host a barbeque fund raiser for the congressman the third Saturday in August. Muffy gave Jake a wink when she told Kristin to work out the details with him. In return, Wiggins asked them to go to the country club with them tomorrow night for a small get-together of his supporters.

The Diaz family arrived at the ranch at five-thirty Friday evening. Mitzi had met them at the airport with a rental car for them and a map to the ranch. Ramon and his wife Carmen were an attractive couple somewhere in their forties. Their daughter Louisa and her two-year-old daughter Anita accompanied them. Louisa was a sultry Mexican beauty, and baby Anita was too cute for words. Nina gladly took charge of little ‘Nita while the adults talked. Jake and Melissa knew that Ramon Diaz was their man within fifteen minutes. On the chance of getting a package deal, Melissa asked Carmen if she and Louisa had any interest in running the household for her. Mother and daughter thought that was a great idea.

Jake, Melissa and the Diazes talked for over an hour on what a working ranch would need and what it would take to keep up the main house and grounds. Jake showed them to the west wing of the house where they would be staying. Tomorrow he would show them the ranch. Ramon was eager to see what he had to work with. His wife and daughter wanted to see the three-bedroom property manager’s house that was located beyond the stables.

Saturday morning everyone was up bright and early. Ramon was impressed with the farm. Everything was high quality and new - facilities and equipment included. Ramon was taking notes on what would be needed while Jake and Melissa took his women folk over to the manger’s quarters. The 2200 square foot house was surprisingly nice. It had three bedrooms, two baths, and a two car garage. Carmen and Louisa were excited about moving in and decorating it. For the rest of the afternoon Melissa and Ramon worked out the details of his employment and how best to make the ranch operational and profitable.

Jake left negotiations like that completely up to Melissa. When it came to matters dealing with money she was a hard act to follow. Although she seldom mentioned money and he had no idea how much she had, he knew she did know -- down to the penny. All Jake knew was that it was a lot. Jake teased her about being as tight with a dollar as his father.

While Melissa and Ramon were talking, Jake took Carmen, Louisa, and little Anita on a tour of Palmdale. Carmen insisted on riding in the back seat with the baby, Louisa sat up front with him. Louisa did not talk much, but her eyes and body language spoke volumes. The raw carnality she radiated was palpable as she regarded him from under the mass of thick dark hair that partially obscured her face. Louisa’s conservative outfit could not hide her dynamite body, and she did not attempt to pull down the skirt that had ridden up her smooth cocoa brown thigh. If she wanted Jake to look, she got her wish. Jake wondered what her story was. He was going to have to get Melissa’s read on Louisa. Meanwhile, he was going to keep his dick in his pants.

Louisa saw him looking at her legs and spread them slightly, then she casually reached up and flicked the top two buttons of her shirt open. She turned in the seat to talk to her mother allowing the blouse to gape open. Jake caught a glimpse of nice cleavage encased in a sexy white lace bra, the high backed bucket seat hiding her display from her mother. Jake reached down to clandestinely rearrange the erection she was giving him. She caught his movement and watched him, her expression never changing. When they arrived at the beach, Louisa was mysteriously rebuttoned, but Jake was still hard.

Little Anita enchanted Jake. She was a delight. She seemed to like him too. She grabbed his hand as they ambled along the beach. Jake kept the toddler amused as Carmen and Louisa discussed decorating plans. Anita Diaz definitely had an Anglo father lurking somewhere, Jake thought. She had the most unusual caramel colored eyes he had ever seen and light brown hair. Her skin was lighter than her mother’s by a few shades. She looked like she had a light tan. Anita was a happy child, also. She giggled in delight when Jake swung her up to ride on his shoulders. Jake was going to enjoy having this little angel around. Her mother though, might be a different story.

Jake returned to the ranch after taking them to the Dairy Queen for lunch. Ramon and Melissa were still working on their plan so Jake suggested Carmen and Louisa take Anita for a dip in the pool. Melissa had suggested they pack swimsuits so they were all for it. Jake went to his room and changed into a pair of Surfer Baggies. Nina and Erika were already out lounging by the pool when he got there. The Diaz women came out about fifteen minutes later. Jake and Nina grabbed Anita and played with her in the shallow end while Carmen and Louisa splashed around by the diving board. Nina said they were going to need a baby barrier of some sort around the pool. Jake said he was on it, maybe a decorative and gated wrought iron fence would do the trick.

Louisa’s body was just as good as the hints of it she had flashed Jake. Even in a one piece, she showed more curves than a mountain road. Jake would look up from playing with the baby to find Louisa’s unblinking gaze on him. He would wave and smile and she would bob her head slightly in response.

“Ice cream,” Nina whispered.

“Pardon me?” Jake asked, perplexed.

“She looks at you as if you are ice cream. Be careful of that one, big boy. I think she might be more than even you can handle,” Nina said softly.

“My thoughts exactly, not to mention her dad would probably cut off my cajones if I even thought about it,” Jake said out the side of his mouth.

Nina laughed and said, “He’d probably have to get them out of her mouth first.”

Jake splashed her and swung a squealing Anita around in the air. “I’d love to know what her story is, I’ll bet it’s a good one.”

“We women will find that out soon enough,” said Nina. “You don’t think we already haven’t been trying to figure that out, do you? Anyway, watch your step.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jake replied.

About then, Ramon and Melissa came out of the house. Melissa asked Jake to sit with them for a minute while she told him to recheck and confirm what they had decided. Here was the plan:

When the Diaz family returned to Houston Monday, Ramon would have a check for five thousand dollars from Melissa. The money was for a new car and moving expenses. On the first of July, Jake and Melissa would fly out to Houston during the week long summer break at Stetson. On Monday the third, Ramon, Jake, and Melissa would purchase a heavy duty, dual rear wheel, all wheel drive pickup truck and a fifth wheel livestock trailer. Movers would be contracted to pack up the Diaz household on the third also. On July the fifth, the three of them would attend the big week long livestock auction in Austin. Ramon will help them select a stallion and five mares. Jake and Ramon would then drive the horses back to the ranch while Melissa would ride back with Carmen, Louisa, and Anita.

Jake thought it an excellent plan.

While Ramon talked to his family about what he planned, Jake asked Melissa about equipment and help for Ramon. Melissa said she was going to leave that all up to Ramon. Melissa said that just from talking to him and two of his references she pegged him as one of the most straightforward and honorable men she had ever met. Her assessment matched Jake’s exactly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.