Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Nina’s Story

Nina Katherine Murphy was born in Boston in 1960, the fifth of Sean and Mary Murphy’s seven children. The Murphy’s were the poster family for Irish-Americans. Sean was a hard drinking policeman and Mary a diminutive, red-headed fire brand. They were a close family, hot tempered and argumentative among themselves but united against the world. Nina attended Catholic school and shared her mother’s devotion to the church. She was a carbon copy of her mother without the temper. Sean teasingly called her Mary, Junior.

Nina’s devotion to the church had her headed towards becoming a nun, until puberty hit her with a hormonal sledge-hammer. Puberty uncovered the rest of her mother’s legacy as Nina’s blossoming body began to burn with sexual desire. When she was nearing sixteen, the age that Murphy girls had to be in order to date, her best friend Jenny Borkowski taught her how to kiss. The feel of Jenny’s lips on hers was incendiary. Jenny was a tall stocky blonde who did not share Nina’s sheltered upbringing. Jenny, in the guise of showing Nina how boys acted, was taking liberties that flooded Nina with exquisite joy. At the same time, Nina felt excruciating shame, this was against everything she had been taught, yet she was helpless putty in Jenny’s strong kneading hands.

Jenny got to third base that day, fingering Nina to her first ever orgasm. Nina went home, abjectly humiliated. She had yielded to the temptation of the flesh. To make matters worse, it was with another girl. Well, she vowed, that would never happen again. She was going to be dating soon. She was pretty and popular. She knew she would have plenty of boys asking her out.

Nina’s resolve lasted one confession and two weeks, mostly because Jenny was otherwise occupied. The next time Nina succumbed to her friend was in the back row of the movie theater, of all places. They were in the darkened last row by themselves watching Jaws. The movie was scary as all get out, Nina did not mind at all when Jenny draped her arm protectively over her shoulder. Nina did mind when Jenny popped open the top button of her blouse, slipped her hand into her Maiden Form and cupped her breast. Nina turned her head to protest and Jenny captured her lips in a searing French kiss. When Jenny broke the kiss, Nina looked around, face burning in embarrassment. Thank God, no one was looking at them.

Jenny took her hand out of Nina’s bra with a last tweak of her turgid nipple. Nina’s relief was short lived as Jenny put the hand that was on her thigh, under her skirt. Nina clamped her legs together but Jenny still managed to reach her mound over the top of her panties. Jenny leaned towards her and whispered in her ear.

“Open you legs for me, Nina. You know you want to.”

Nina’s head was shaking negatively, her mind was screaming no, but her traitorous thighs were slowly moving apart driven by the hydraulics of her id. Jenny played with Nina’s sparsely haired slit, at the same time Jenny had her other hand under her own skirt. Nina hips were rising up to push against the finger Jenny was rolling on her clit. The feelings shooting through young Nina were indescribable. She came with a prolonged sigh as she bit her lip hard to keep from screaming. Jenny came right after her. Jenny removed her hands from under their skirts. She sucked the finger she had had in Nina, then painted Nina’s lips with the finger she had had in herself. Nina quivered anew when she smelled her friend’s womanly nectar. Nina was saved from further debasement by the gruesome end of the film.

That was their last time alone together. The next week, Mr. Borkowski’s mother became ill and Jenny went to stay with her for a few months. When Jenny returned, Nina was dating Arnold Murphy, a distant cousin and a junior at the College of the Holy Cross. Nina was madly in love with the suave and debonair Arnold. Her parents were crazy about him also. Nina had an easier time resisting Arnold than she had Jenny. She was a virgin until their wedding night.

Arnold had majored in hotel and motel management. He took a job with Marriott out of college. Arnold and Nina were married that June, after she graduated from high school and he finished college. They moved to Brockton, Massachusetts and started a family. Sean Michael was born in 1979, Brian Hugh in 1980. Nina miscarried during her third pregnancy in 1982. Complications from the D&C led to a hysterectomy and the end of maternity for Nina. She grieved silently over her inability to have more children for the rest of her life.

Nina worked tirelessly at being a good mother and wife, always putting her husband and children first. Arnold, blessed with diligence and initiative, worked his way up the Marriott corporate ladder. In 1998, he resigned his regional manager’s position and bought a string of four Hooter’s franchises in the Virginia and Maryland area. With their sons out of college and on their own, Nina and Arnold sold the house in Brocton and bought a large lot on a golf course in Ormond Beach, Florida. They had an architect draw up plans and eventually found a builder they thought they could work with.

Arnold spent two weeks a month in Virginia visiting his franchises. He had an apartment in Stanton off I-80, a central location among his restaurants. Nina suspected that Arnold was having a fling with one of his big breasted young employees. It would not be the first time he had strayed. Nina stoically accepted his infidelity. Divorce was out of the Catholic question. At least Arnold kept his philandering in a different part of the country so she could pretend it was not happening. Nina had learned the fine art of willful ignorance.

Nina had her religion, her painting, and a part time job at the local high school to fill her days. She was not necessarily happy, but she thought God did not intend that you be happy all the time.

Such was Nina’s life when the driver of the dump truck blew through the traffic light at US 1 and Granada and other forces blew her back to a place not much distant in distance, but very much different in time.

Now here she was back to being a young woman again. Stuck in an era she had no recollection of, after all, in the summer of 1972, she had only been eleven. It was all just too much for her to assimilate. This was not the way her life was supposed to end. She had a family that depended on her and grandchildren she was looking forward to. Was this actually purgatory or some form of bizarre limbo?

Jake had helped keep her sane, by filling her in on life in the early seventies and always being there to comfort her. However, it was Erika who made her new life any sort of tolerable. She shivered when she thought of the self-assured blonde. Erika did not ask her to do things or explain things to her. Erika just told her what to do and accepted no argument. She was like Jenny Borkowski that way, only more so. And as she had with Jenny, Nina meekly acquiesced to her every request.

Erika was unlike Jenny in that she did not force sex on her. Nina was equal parts relieved and disappointed about that. She would never initiate anything on her own but her new pussy lips puffed up and throbbed at the thought if Erika taking her. Erika had a way of touching her, seemingly innocently, that promised more. Only the touches and caresses never led anywhere. Nina was to the point of masturbation, something she had resorted too fewer than a dozen times in her life. She blushed at her sinful thoughts and said a quick Hail Mary to postpone the pending self-abuse.


The week after graduation was a busy one. Tuesday, June sixth was the grand opening of the Orlando Turner Furniture and Appliance Superstore. Careful planning and staff borrowed from the Palmdale store kept the opening from becoming a fiasco, even though the crowd was larger than it had been for the opening of the first store. Jake and Melissa were on hand to watch an elated Charles Turner open the doors to the public for the first time.

On Thursday the eighth, at four-fifteen in the morning, Victoria Greer delivered a seven pound, four ounce bundle of joy. Proud papa Bill called everyone with the news. Helen called Jake with the glad tidings. Jake, Melissa, and Erika went to the hospital that afternoon dragging along the ever-recalcitrant Nina. They found their way to the viewing window of the nursery, Bill Greer was there with his nose pressed against the glass. Old Bill was misty-eyed as he looked at his son through the large plate glass window.

Nina stayed and looked at the new-born babies while Bill took the other three to visit Victoria. Nina had an epiphany. She finally saw the first good thing in her reincarnation. Her new young body could bear the additional children she had been denied in her other life. It was a start.

Mrs. Greer looked a little worn from her ordeal delivering Bill, Junior but was still a thing of beauty. Victoria was in high spirits, teasing Bill about getting her pregnant so she would have big breasts like Erika. Bill turned red when Erika pulled back her shoulders almost popping the buttons on the blouse.

“Gee Mr. Greer,” she said, “you could see these anytime you want, all you have to do is ask.”

Everyone cracked up at flustered Bill’s speedy exit. Erika and Melissa decided to follow Bill back to the nursery to collect Nina. Jake stayed and talked to Mrs. Greer for a minute.

“You look beautiful, Vickie. I’m happy for you.”

“I owe it all to you, Jacob. A year ago, I was a cold, miserable bitch with an asshole for a husband. Now we are Ozzie and Harriet.”

“You are way too sexy to be Harriet”, he said.

“Thanks, Daddy”, she replied in a whisper, “You know little Bill already has your eyes. When are we going to start making him a little sister?”

Jake laughed and kissed her on the cheek just as the girls arrived to collect him to go home.

Melissa started in teasing Jake as he drove them home.

“Did you notice how blue that baby’s eyes were?” she asked. “I swear they are the same color as yours, Jake.”

Jake kept stoically silent. He was not about to give her any more ammunition. Nina looked from one to the other in shocked disbelief, trying to figure out how serious Melissa was.

“Now I see why you were a teacher’s pet,” Melissa continued. “All that extra homework you were doing and all.”

Erika was cracking up in the back seat. Nina looked at her questioningly.

“Later,” mouthed Erika silently.

Erika did explain the story of Mrs. Greer to Nina later on. They were in Nina’s room in the east wing of the house across the hall from Erika’s suite. The story forced Nina to reevaluate her first impression. She knew that Jake had a distinct advantage over his peers when it came to getting women. She also knew that he had been using that knowledge to his advantage. He was sleeping with at least three girls that she knew of. The story of how Jake had helped Victoria Greer regain a life did not fit her idea of a guy who was just trying to get laid.

When Nina told her that, Erika started laughing.

“Sweetie, I’ve seen Jake turn down more women than I could count. Jake is not some promiscuous Romeo. From my own experience, I can tell you that he loves every woman he has been with and we all love him. He just seems to know what we need, whether it was self confidence in my case or a baby in Mrs. Greer’s.”

Nina nodded then asked, “But what about Melissa? What does she think of him fooling around?”

“Melissa encourages him to see other women, within reason. She says he needs to sow his wild oats before they get married. Besides, they share.”

Nina’s eyes got big and round, “You mean they have sex with other women together?”

“Sure they do, listen up Nee-na, I love Jacob and I love Melissa. It’s fabulous when the three of us can share that love together.”

Nina voiced her skepticism at the idea of enjoying sex with another woman.

“Get off it, Munchkin. Are you trying to tell me you never thought of us that way.”

Nina blushed beet-red but shook her head no.

Erika gave her a smile, “So you never thought of me doing this.”

Erika leaned down and kissed her, pushing her onto her back on the bed. Nina resisted for about a millisecond before her lips parted for Erika’s probing tongue. When Erika’s hand came up and gently squeezed her breast, Nina moaned into her mouth and tried to move the hand that was sending shock waves through her. Erika captured both of Nina’s small hands in one of hers and pinned them lightly above Nina’s head. In less than a minute, Nina’s blouse was open, her bra undone, and her self-actuating nipple in Erika’s mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.