Dragon Clan - Cover

Dragon Clan

Copyright© 2003 by Heathen57

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The adventures of a halfelven as he tries to survive in a land where all of the kindred are to be killed. First chapter of a longer story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Violence  

Aldren's concentration was broken as he heard a scream coming from above and behind him. Before he could react, he felt something hit him in the back, knocking him from the saddle and sending him sprawling on the trail.

He felt a severe burning sensation as the creature's claws dug deep into his back, snapping the chain mail links. He tried to roll away to escape and managed to stagger upright, but the creature sank its talons into his calf, tripping him back to the ground.

Ameni pulled back on her bowstring, but the writhing mass of the two bodies locked in mortal combat made it impossible to get a clear shot.

The tip of the arrow followed the frantic movements. Finally, the huge cat raised up to get a better hold and Ameni released the arrow. The cat moved and, instead of piercing the cat's body behind the shoulder, the tip entered the base of its neck and went through the brain, coming out just below the left ear.

The hellcat fell onto Aldren, instantly dead. Ameni ran to her companion and lover, who was struggling to move the carcass off of him. She rolled the beast to one side and took stock of Aldren's injuries.

The chain mail had protected his neck and shoulder from the fatal first attack, but he had deep slices from the claws. The scratches along his arms were more superficial, but there were some deep ones in his calf.

Had it been any other type of creature, Ameni would not have been as concerned. But hellcats carried venom in their claws that would cause a slow and painful death.

She cleared a small area and built a fire. Fortunately, the horses had not run far at the beginning of the attack and she tethered them close by. Pulling the cooking pot and the water skins, she heated some water.

Aldren told her to take the Horshun that was in his bag and steep it in the water. As soon as that was done, she bathed Aldren's wounds with the water, and then used the leaves to pack the worst of the marks.

Aldren was in considerable pain, and the blood loss was causing him to slip in and out of consciousness. Remembering the Kindred had a settlement within just a few miles, and knowing that she did not have the knowledge to stop the poison, she decided that they had to get there as fast as possible.

She roused Aldren enough to get him onto the back of her horse, since the stallion was taller and more likely to bolt. The horses were still nervous from the smell of blood and the scent of the cat, but Ameni spoke to each of them, calming them. She mounted the stallion and they took off back up the trail.

Even with her excellent vision and hearing, it took several hours for them to come near the settlement. As she was approaching where she remembered the path to be, she spotted two elves coming from her right. She flagged them down, and they moved toward her diffidently.

"Hail, fellow warriors and friends. My companion was attacked by a hellcat and is in need of healing."

The two came over to where Aldren was slumped over in the saddle. He was almost comatose now, as the poison slowly took its toll on his body. The older of the two elves made a quick assessment of the wounds and his general condition. He then looked up at Ameni, his eyes filled with concern.

"My lady, he is almost past our aid. We must make all possible speed. Marden here will ride ahead with your companion to the settlement. He can take paths that will assure that their arrival will be in time. He will make sure that he is taken care of until we can get there ourselves."

With that, the younger Elf mounted the mare behind the slumped figure of Aldren. He gave a soft word to the horse and they took off through the trees at full speed. Since the other Elf, Gwyryan, was on foot their progress was slower.

As they walked toward the settlement, Ameni told Gwyryan of the events of late in the areas they had traveled. The older Elf grieved for the loss of Ameni's clan and assured her that the leaders would be keen to talk to her as well as to the human. That is - if he survived.

As they passed through the gates of the settlement some time later, Ameni was first aware of the size of it. Much larger and certainly older than hers had been, there were buildings of stonework, their intricate carvings pitted and worn with their age. The main pathways were of close fitted stones, wide enough for several men Aldren's size to walk comfortably shoulder to shoulder. Even with the late hour, there was quite a bit of activity. Elven children, about the age of her late brother, moved among the various buildings, apparently running errands for the elders.

Gwyryan led her to a large dwelling on the far side of the main hall. Moving into the doorway, she was assaulted with the scents of many different herbs, salves, and other concoctions of the healer's art. The room was fairly large, as big as some of the residences in her village. It looked as if every nook and cranny contained something. Herbs, many of which Ameni did not recognize, hung from shelves and from cords attached to the ceiling. Jars of various sizes and shapes lined shelves that took up most of the wall space. In the center of the room stood an open hearth upon which a large cauldron of water simmered.

Gwyryan spoke a few low words to the old woman and Ameni was taken to a smaller room where Aldren was lying on a bed. His wounds were covered with linen bandages. A small Elven girl was on the opposite side, keeping vigil.

Ameni moved toward the bedside her fear slowing her steps. He was very pale and the sweat upon his brow was glistening in the light from the candles that lit the small room. The girl raised her gaze from her charge to Ameni, and then quickly left the room.

Ameni moved over to the bed and knelt down, taking Aldren's hand in her own. She was caressing it when an ancient female Elf made her way into the room.

"This is you bondmate?" The ancient one asked. It was not so much a question but a statement. Ameni thought about it for a few seconds, then nodded in the affirmative. "It was close, but we halted the spread of the poison. He will be weak for some time, but the wounds will heal and he will be whole again."

Ameni thanked the woman. She rose to remove her weapons and armor, then knelt back down by the bed, taking Aldren's hand once again.

She was still there when the young Elf came back. The apprentice was but a few years away from adulthood. When Marden had brought in the stranger, the healer had bidden her to help prepare the human. It had been she who had realized that he was half-Elven, at the least. This had been glad news to the healer, for the herbs used to cure hellcat venom would be deadly to most Humans. But still, the man had been very weak, and had suffered from the venom for hours. He was very close to passing from this plane of the world and into the Shadow Realm.

The ancient healer had spoken to him softly, calling his mind and spirit back. Her withered hands stroked his temples as she repeatedly called his name and spoke spells that had all but faded from memory. She finally moved from over him and sat back, clearly exhausted from the effort. She had called to his spirit, she explained to her apprentice, and now they must heal his body.

The young Elf then cleaned and packed his wounds with a mixture of Horshun and Cansuell, then held him down as the potion the ancient healer had made was forced down his throat. His body twisted and jerked as the brew entered his bloodstream, and when he calmed, she stayed, watching him as his body fought the poison.

She was still keeping vigil when Ameni had come into the room. The basic design of the battle gear worn by the beautiful Elf maiden was familiar, the differences indicated that she came from another clan.

As the warrior maiden came into the room, Isowan went for the healer. Now she was back to tend her charge as well as the Elf who was bonded to him.

"M'lady?" Isowan spoke softly to get Ameni's attention. "I do not wish to disturb you, however, I do need to moisten the herbs that cover your mate's wounds."

"Then come in and do what you need. I am Ameni of the North Woods Clan, and I am in debt to you and the healer for doing what I could not."

The girl smiled then answered as she moved toward her charge. "I am known as Isowan of the North Mountain Clan."

The girl then dripped a small stream of water on the linen wrappings from a small ladle. When she finished, she placed a cold compress behind his neck and across his forehead.

There was a knock on the door and Ameni spun around, as if she was expecting danger. It was only a small lad of maybe 10 or 12 winters. He stared first at Ameni then at the form of Aldren, who gave a soft groan. He looked down, embarrassed, when he caught himself staring. He placed the bundle of blankets and a padded fur on the floor before he scurried out.

Isowan nodded to the bedding. "If you wish to rest for a while, he will probably not awaken for several hours at the earliest."

Ameni tried to take advantage of the offer. The padded fur cushioned her from the hard floor but, though her body cried out for rest, her mind refused to stop replaying the attack and the events that followed. She had refused to shed tears since the day that she had returned to her own settlement. Now they came to her eyes unbidden and rolled down, wetting her cheeks. After losing her family, she could not even contemplate losing her lover. She had no doubt that he could handle any visible foe, but she feared the hidden ones. The thoughts finally faded as her exhaustion took over and she fell into a fitful sleep.

It was close to dawn when Ameni awoke with a start. She quickly took in her surroundings, and the events of the day before came flashing back. She stood and moved over to where Isowan was sitting on a small stool near the head of the bed. Her head was nodding in near sleep, jerking upright when she caught herself.

She convinced the girl to let her take over and told her to make use of the padded fur. The girl lay down and, within a few heartbeats, was sound asleep.

Ameni and been on watch for a couple of hours and the first rays of the sun were seeping into the room when she heard Aldren whisper her name.

He was still unconscious, yet he was calling to her from within the depths of his mind. She leaned over and kissed him softly. She was surprised and elated when he seemed to respond. She called his name in his ear and, once again, he moved closer to consciousness. He started to move a bit, then moaned from the pain.

Ameni quieted him. She brought a ladle of water to his lips and, after he drank that much, she called to Isowan.

The young healer jumped up immediately and rushed to the bed. In the common tongue, she bade him to be still while she went for the healer.

Within moments, Isowan came back. The old healer followed her, shuffling over to Aldren. She examined him, removing the bandages to look at the wounds. Satisfied with the progress, she placed her hand on Aldren's forehead and spoke quietly into his ear. His moaning ceased and he fell into a restful slumber.

She gave Isowan instructions to redress the wounds with a salve and sent the young girl to the hearth to find what was needed. Then she turned to Ameni.

"You must be Ameni. When he first came, in he worried more for you than for himself. I could hear his thoughts and had to reassure him that you would be arriving soon before he would rest."

"You have my gratitude, Healer. This man found me half dead and nursed me back to health after my settlement had been massacred. We have been traveling together ever since. I am relieved that he will soon be well again. I do not know how I can express my appreciation, Healer."

The old woman's bright eyes were dancing. From her contact with Aldren's mind, she understood the relationship between the two warriors better than either of them. "You may address me as Belwin, my dear. I have too many winters and have seen too much to stand on ceremony with any but my apprentices. Now, be frank: you and he are more than companions, are you not?"

Ameni found herself telling Belwin of their relationship, how Aldren had told the Dwarf that they were bonded, but had not made the request to her in the Elven tradition. Belwin then said something that caused her to stare in bewilderment.

"You should think carefully before you accept any request for bonding. For he is more than just a half-Elven warrior. His road will be long and dangerous, and you will be swept up in his path if you remain with him."

Ameni considered her advice, remembering the words of the seer of the Dwarves. She remembered the prophecies that were taught by the elders when she was still a small child. They spoke of one who would seek the Dragon Magic that had been lost. But they also talked of the toll that this magic could take on an Elf.

While she pondered this, Isowan returned and set to her tasks. Old Belwin assured her that he would sleep for several hours more, then would awaken more alert and on the road to recovery. As she left, she told them both that she would have food sent to them.

After Isowan finished her ministrations to Aldren, she asked Ameni if she could talk some more about their adventures, as she needed to practice her command of the common tongue. Soon, they were like old friends, trading stories back and forth, Ameni correcting her words and phrasing when needed.

Aldren did awaken several hours later, and he was in full control of his senses. He was hurting from the torn muscles, but the poison was gone from his body. Belwin came in and declared that he was to have whatever he wanted to eat and drink, but was not to try to do more than absolutely necessary for another week.

Food was brought in and he ate well. He was still weak and soon fell asleep. Isowan was called away, but promised to return to change the bandages when necessary. Exhausted, Ameni moved over to the bed and stretched out her body against his, careful to avoid any of his wounds. She fell asleep within moments.


In all, it was more than a month before Aldren was even close to his former self. For the first week he was almost completely helpless, needing assistance for the most basic of needs.

Ameni did not mind doing those tasks for her lover. But doing small chores within the Healer's cottage served as a reminder of the life she had envisioned she would have been leading if her village had not been destroyed.

With Ameni sleeping in his bed each night, feeling her warm, soft skin against his was causing Aldren to have reactions that his body was not yet ready to perform. It flustrated him, but also gave him incentive to push for his complete recovery.

Ameni was feeling the same flustration. Since Aldren had first taken her maidenhood in that cave, she had felt a hunger for his body that she would never had thought to dream about before. She would lay at night after Aldren was asleep, his hard manhood touching her hip, and try to recreate the feelings of their lovemaking on her own.

Her hands would move over her body, touching the places where she imagined Aldren touching. Her long fingers searching for the places where his manhood had often brought her to feelings of completion. She was able to bring herself to release, but it was not what she craved so deep in her being.As soon as the wounds were closed completely, Belwin gave permission for him to start moving around more and to start working the injured muscles.

The evening after Belwin's announcement that he could resume activities within reason, he and Ameni made love. As soon as the healer had left the room, Ameni was removing her clothes. She bent over Aldren, smothering him in kisses as she ran her hands over his torso. Disregarding the soreness in his arm, he pulled his lover against him and stroked everywhere he could reach. She rode him to protect his leg and shoulder. They were both anxious but careful in their movements. As she sat astride him to take his member into her, he reached up to caress her breasts, then down her side to her hips. She placed the head of his cock against her opening and slid slowly down until he was buried to the hilt. She had her eyes closed, savoring the exquisite sensation. When she heard him moan, she watched his face to make sure she wasn't hurting him. When all she saw was contentment, she started moving.

Her own excitement was evident in her wetness and her moans as she moved up and down, riding him with more force with each stroke. She could feel her climax approaching rapidly. She gave in to the feeling, forcing her clit against the base of his cock, and then grinding her hips to extend the sensation.

As soon as she started to come back down, Aldren grasped her hips with his hands to guide her moves. She caught the rhythm he wanted, and soon she was on her way to another orgasm, this time Aldren was right with her. His leg prevented any movement, but he stiffened as his cock went rigid and started pumping his seed into her. This triggered her own climax. She slumped forward onto her elbows as her body shook in spasms of pleasure.

She fought to regain her senses. She remembered the ancient healer's words and decided that, no matter what was in the future, she would stay with him if he wanted her. And, with the way he was slowly caressing her back and hair with his good arm, she was pretty sure that he would want her with him.

She moved her pelvis up, letting his softening cock slide out and moved off him to stretch out next to him. There were some bandages next to the bed. She took some and placed them between her thighs to catch the overflow of their combined juices. He pulled her over until she was against him with her head against his chest. He wrapped his good arm around her and they fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Isowan came in the next morning to find the two lovers naked and fast asleep. She marveled at their forms, Aldren's lean muscular body and Ameni's softer womanly curves. She quietly moved back out and closed the door. Then she knocked loudly and waited. She heard Ameni's startled gasp and the rustle of bedclothes. Then she heard the Elf's call to enter.

Aldren was covered from the waist down and Ameni was wrapped in a sleeping cloth. When they saw who it was, Ameni turned and started to dress. Isowan told them that, since Aldren was well enough to get up, they could break their night's fast in the main room, at the end of the corridor.

In the following weeks, Aldren often voiced his displeasure at the slow pace of his recovery, even though old Belwin assured him again and again that he was progressing faster than he had any right to expect. Once he was deemed to be fully recovered from the poison, he and Ameni took up residence in a small building that was close to the Healer's residence.

Ameni oversaw his recovery, making sure that he did not push himself too much and cause more injury to the torn muscles. She also took the time to teach him more of the Hanbra form of fighting.

She was highly surprised when several of the settlement's warriors asked to learn as well. Hanbra was apparently only remembered in a few of the clans and had been lost here. She welcomed them and taught what she could, thus allowing these to train the others.

When they were not training, they both spent time in the healer's dwelling, learning as much as she would teach them. Though Ameni had not paid much attention to these things in the past, she now saw the need for it, considering their current circumstances.

Nights they spent in their dwelling. A few of the elves that they had become acquainted with would visit, but mostly it was a time for them to enjoy each other's company and to make love. Ameni reminded herself that she had to ask the healer for the herbs she needed to prevent pregnancy. It would not do for her to be on the trail with child. And she intended on staying with him on the trail, wherever it would take them.

There had been a light snowfall one evening when Belwin arrived at their door. With her were the head of the village and two other elders, explaining that they would like some private words about the rumors that they had been hearing about from the south.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.