Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Groggy and disoriented, Brian came slowly out of his deep sleep. His eyelids seemed to be shackled with weights as he forced them open and looked at the clock on the night table... 7:30 A.M. Turning over, he saw that the bed next to him was empty and thought that Sara was in the shower already.

He lay quietly in the comfort and warmth of his bed, gradually letting the cobwebs clear. Suddenly, stark images of the previous night flashed in his head. He sat up quickly and looked around the room, unsure of what he was looking for. Then he took a deep breath and let it out slowly before he fell back on the bed, rubbing his face in a vain attempt clear his mind. For a second he thought that the images were the aftereffects a sex dream. However, this dream didn't fade like those dreams always do. Instead the images became sharper.

He remembered Sara lying on him in the dark room when the door opened...

Suddenly, there were three people on the bed. Of course he knew that it was Patrick but it didn't register immediately. The room was pitch black. Sara was kissing him. His penis was snuggly lodged inside her warm hole. He felt her pushing her hips down until he was all the way inside. He could feel her vagina squeezing him in her velvet tunnel; her sweet hole began to pulse and vibrate around his swollen shaft. Then her body tensed. He felt Patrick straddling her hips, his feet on either side of his legs.

"What's go..." he started to say. However, Sara's lips cut off his words. Then, before he could comprehend what was going on there was more movement and Sara, her lips close to his ear, grunted and sucked in her breath.

He felt her vagina suddenly grow tighter around his shaft. Then he felt friction through the thin membrane... something was sliding past his penis. In shock and disbelief, he realized that Patrick was entering Sara's ass!

His heart began to pound inside his chest and sweat beads formed on his brow as he lay frozen... as if movement would somehow show his acceptance of what was going on. This was more than he had bargained for. He wanted to watch his wife with another man but not have sex with her at the same time. He had never even considered such a thing. Yet, his penis lost none of its hardness and, in fact, pulsed even harder.

Suddenly Sara's normally tight hole grew even tighter and it felt like a rubber band had just been wrapped around the length of his penis. His mouth grew dry as he tried to control his rapid breathing. He couldn't think of anything but the tightness surrounding his shaft. The sphincter muscles of Sara's vagina squeezed him at the base of his penis and he could feel her insides quivering around his shaft.

A second later the penis in Sara's ass began to move.

An unintentional moan escaped Brian's lips when he felt the penis sliding out and then back in.

The bedsprings squeaked as Sara's body was forced down onto him, pressing them both heavily to the bed. There were whimpers and gasps of pleasure coming from her lips. "Yes! Yes!" she moaned in an excited whisper. "Oh God! Oh God!"

The weight from above continued to push Sara downward. As the penis in her ass moved deeper, Brian's penis moved deeper, following the other shaft, until both were totally encased in her body, side by side... one on top of the other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.