Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The airport was a mess that afternoon. Brian's flight had been delayed for several hours and then cancelled. He was herded from one ticket counter to another until finally he found a flight that would get him home by 10 P.M. The delay was especially agonizing because of his desire to be with Sara. His thoughts had been consumed with her since their conversation that morning. She had described to him, in great detail, what she and Patrick had done. Unfortunately there had been no opportunity for him to relieve himself.

Now, as he exited the airport and got on the expressway he suddenly became apprehensive. What would he say to Patrick? What would their relationship be like now? The plan had worked even better than they had expected. Now he was also worried about how Sara's and his relationship would change. They had promised that it would not, but now he wondered if that promise could be kept. Like it or not, they would both have to face the consequences.

The house was unusually quiet as he unlocked the door and stepped inside. He thought for a moment about calling out to Sara. Instead he walked quietly to the stairs. He noticed that Patrick's door was closed and he almost sighed in relief. He guessed that he had gone to bed early. When he reached the bedroom, he found that door closed as well. He stopped suddenly and wondered if he should knock. Then he figured that that would be crazy. Slowly he turned the knob and pushed the door gently open. He peeked inside and saw that the room was dark with just the glow of a couple of candles. When his eyes adjusted he saw Sara on the bed. A smile spread across his face.

He put his suitcase down and walked over to stand at the bed. Sara's face was glowing in the flickering light as she stared up at him. She had on a white lace corset with matching nylons and no panties. She looked like an angel... a very sexy angel. Brian's already rapidly beating heart began to beat faster. He felt an immediate stirring in his groin.

"Go take your shower. I'll be waiting for you," she whispered.

Brian overcame the urge to strip right there and attack her. Without a word he turned and went into the bathroom. With lightning speed he stripped and jumped into the shower, not even waiting for the water to heat up. He scrubbed the grime of the day from his suddenly rejuvenated body. Then he dried himself and wrapped a towel around his waist. His hair was still damp and there were drops of water on the places that he had missed in his haste.

Sara was still in the same position when he came back into the room. She sat up and patted the bed next to her.

Brian dropped his towel and hurried onto the bed. However, when he tried to kiss her she pushed him back until he was lying down.

She smiled at him and gently kissed his lips. "I love you," she whispered. Before he could answer she kissed him passionately, her tongue rushing into his mouth. When she pulled away they were both breathing heavily. "Just relax," she whispered, "This is going be a special night for you."

"What..." he started to say but Sara placed her fingers gently on his mouth to silence him. Then with clear excitement on her face she bent down and kissed his neck.

Brian moaned as he felt her kissing down his body. His penis had been hard since he first saw her lying on the bed and now it was throbbing in anticipation. He curled his fingers into the sheet as Sara continued to kiss downward until her tongue reached his belly button. A tremor went through him as her tongue tickled the little indentation. He moaned as she moved lower.

Sara's hand gently wrapped around his penis. Instead of kissing it she moved it out of the way and continued to kiss around his groin. When she reached his swollen testicles her tongue came out to gently lick the swollen orbs. Then she sucked one into her mouth.

Brian moaned and lifted his hips. Sara was driving him mad with her teasing. As much as he wanted to grab her head, he held back. He knew that the pleasure would be that much more intense when she finally got to the good parts.

Sara took her time, sucking first one ball then the other into her mouth until they were soaked with her saliva. She looked down at the squirming orbs and smiled. Then she crawled between his legs and knelt.

Brian was ready for anything now. Or at least he thought he was. He looked at her strangely as she lifted his legs. He helped her by pulling his thighs upward. A second later she was pressing his legs to his chest, forcing him to lift his hips.

"Hold them up," she whispered.

Brian reached behind his knees and held his legs to his chest. He couldn't figure out what Sara was up to. "Sara, what are you doing?" he gasped as she bent and began to kiss the back of one thigh.

Sara didn't answer as she kissed down one thigh to his buttock before moving to the other. She gently ran her tongue up and down one strong thigh before crossing to the other.

Brian's legs began to tremble as her rasping tongue tickled the sensitive skin on the back of his thighs. Then he moaned as she began to lick his balls again.

Placing her two hands under his buttocks, she gently lifted him. Her own heart was pounding in her chest as her tongue touched the sensitive skin below his squirming testicles. Slowly she moved lower.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.