Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara had spent much of the day teasing Patrick. When they went out to the pool, she put on another of her tiny swimsuits. It was similar to the other one and exposed most of her charms, especially her ass. She could feel Patrick's eyes on her buttocks the entire time. However, she fended off his attempts to take her to the bedroom. She wanted to wait until the evening to give her time to get worked up. She figured that she was going to need all the help she could get.

Later that evening she surprised Patrick when she came down wearing a skintight cocktail dress. It was red velvet and fit her like a glove. The front plunged down until the swells of her breasts threatened to fall out. It was also so short that she couldn't even wear thigh high nylons. She did put on a tiny pair of thong panties in order to prevent her juices from running down her legs. She topped the outfit off with a diamond necklace around her neck and four-inch high heels on her feet.

"Wow," Patrick said, "You look good enough to eat." He had used that term before but this time he meant it.

"Promises, promises," she laughed and walked past him. She could feel his eyes on her thinly covered ass cheeks as she swayed them more than normal. A chill went through her as she thought that he would be doing a lot more than looking at her ass later.

They had dinner at a quiet restaurant. It gave them an opportunity to talk. Sara tiptoed around the subject of Sally's death until she saw that he wanted to talk. When he did, she let him speak without interrupting for a long time. He told her the fun they used to share and the plans they had for the future. He spoke of Sally in loving terms but also, for the first time, in the past tense. It appeared to be a catharsis for him, like a cleansing of his soul.

Finally he stopped talking and looked at Sara with a strange look.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. It just occurred to me that this is the most I've spoken about Sally since her death. It has been so hard for me to talk about it. I've wanted to but I just couldn't." Suddenly a smile came to his face. "Thank you."

"I didn't do anything."

"You did more than you know. You listened when few other people would. Everybody wanted to give me advice: do this, do that... take a vacation... see a counselor, etcetera. It was well meaning but I just needed someone to listen." He paused in thought and then said, "It's time. I think I'm ready to move on now. It's almost as if this dark cloud has been lifted."

Sara reached over the table and grabbed his hand. There were tears in her eyes. "I'm so happy for you."

"In only a few days, you and Brian have made such a difference. I can see how you two care for each other... care about how the other feels. Hopefully one day I will have a relationship like that again."

"I know you will," Sara whispered.

They fell silent for a long time. When Patrick started to talk again, he had a naughty look on his face. "Now let's talk about the first time Sally and I had anal sex."

Sara's face showed her shock at the change in direction of their conversation. But she felt a chill go through her and she squirmed on the chair.

Patrick explained that it was Sally that first suggested anal sex. He was against it, fearing that it would hurt her. However, Sally brought home a porno movie called "Caught From Behind 15." It contained only scenes involving anal sex. They watched one woman after another take the largest penises they had ever seen with ease. When the movie was over they went upstairs to try it. Patrick was hesitant but Sally was insistent. Then with TLC Patrick found that he was able to bury his entire penis in Sally's ass without discomfort for her. She went wild and in fact, her orgasm was so intense that she passed out.

"Wow," Sara whispered excitedly. "You know what that story did?"

"What?"

"It made my little hole pucker in anticipation." Sara's face flushed at her naughty words.

"Well, it may pucker but it's not going to be so little when I'm done," he laughed.

Sara felt her panties soaking through. "Let's get out of here."

Several minutes later they were rushing home.

They kissed in the car before getting out. Then they stopped at the door and kissed again. Patrick's hands found Sara's ass cheeks and slipped under her dress. He pulled the dress up in back and pressed her against the door. The cool wood of the door made Sara gasp and she pushed her hips back at him. Then she felt his finger worming down between her cheeks. When it reached her little rear hole she tensed.

"Relax," Patrick whispered. Slowly he slipped the tip of his finger into her back passage. He circled the little hole gently with his fingertip. Then he pushed upward slowly but firmly.

"Oh God," Sara gasped as his entire finger went up her ass. She raised up on her toes and moaned into Patrick's shoulder. An unexpected chill raced from her rear hole to her now sopping wet vagina. Then, when she felt Patrick pulling his finger out, she felt empty and moved backward, trying to capture it again.

Patrick was accommodating and pushed his finger inside again. Her little rose was tighter than he expected and it squeezed him like a velvet vise. He felt her warmth surrounding his moving digit. As his lips searched for her mouth again, his finger began to move in and out and he pressed his now throbbing penis against her groin.

"Pa... Patrick... let's go in... in before a... a neighbor sees us," Sara gasped.

Without removing his finger, Patrick opened the door and moved Sara backward into the living room. He slammed the door with his foot and directed her over to a large cushioned chair. Then he spun her around until she was forced over the back of the chair.

Sara reached her hands out and grasped the arms of the chair. She felt Patrick's finger slip out and then he reached under her dress to pull her tiny panties down. A chill of excitement rushed through her when she felt him kneeling behind her. She began to gasp for breath as his lips touched the soft skin of her ass cheeks. "Patrick, Patrick, Patrick," she moaned incoherently.

Patrick began to kiss the globes of her ass. He grasped her buttocks with his fingers, slowly opening the fleshy cheeks. He gasped when he saw the tiny star winking at him. It was pink and puckered and looked like a tiny closed rose. Below it he saw her swollen vagina with her abundant juice dripping out. His mouth moved forward.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Sara screamed as his tongue began to circle her rear hole.

Patrick stretched her cheeks wide in order to get his mouth as close as possible. He stiffened his tongue and pushed on the tiny opening. It resisted briefly before giving away and letting him inside. He heard Sara grunt as his tongue moved in as deeply as it could go. Then he pulled back out and circled the outside rim before plunging inside again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.