Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brian had arrived in Chicago and checked into his room by 3 P.M. Then he made a few business phone calls and hooked up his PC to answer some e-mails. After that he went to the gym and worked out, then on to dinner by himself. However, through it all, his mind was never far from Sara and Patrick.

He looked at the clock for the thousandth time. It was eight thirty and he hadn't heard from Sara yet. She told him she would call as soon as she could. It had been the longest afternoon of his life. He couldn't help wonder what was happening. His imagination was running wild. Had Patrick rejected her? Had he gotten mad and left? Or were they making love at that very moment?

"Ringggggg!"

His cell-phone ringing startled him. When he saw that it was from home his hands started to shake. He flipped it open quickly and said, "Hello."

"Hi Brian," Sara whispered.

"God I've been going crazy waiting for your call."

"I'm sorry but we've been busy," she answered and then giggled.

Brian's heart began to pound in his chest at her comment. "How... did... it go?" he asked, his mouth suddenly very dry.

"It couldn't have gone better," she said, still whispering. "Patrick was reluctant at first but I showed him your letter."

"That worked?" he asked.

"Yes. Better than I could have ever hoped."

"Where's Patrick now?"

"He just went in to take a shower so I have a few minutes to talk. Are you in your room?"

"Yes."

"Well, get naked and get comfortable on the bed and I will tell you what happened."

"I'm already there," Brain laughed with nervous relief.

"Good." Sara giggled and paused before she said, "Brian, you should see your 'sweet slut' right now. I don't know how many climaxes I had but Patrick came in me three times and I haven't had a chance to clean up. In fact, he wouldn't let me. I'm lying here naked on our bed with my legs spread. There is cum all over my pussy, my thighs, and it's running onto the sheets. I'm going to have to change them before we go to sleep... or maybe I should say 'if' we go to sleep."

Brian moaned, holding the phone to his ear he reached down to stroke his already throbbing erection.

"Are you hard?"

"Yes."

"Good. I want you to stroke yourself slowly as I tell you about what happened. Don't cum until I tell you to, okay?"

Brian moaned his agreement. He knew that Sara loved to tease and delay the final pleasure. Sometimes she could be sadistic like that.

"Well, after I gave him the letter..." Sara continued, telling Brian the story, describing in detail their all day sex session.

By the time she was near the end, Brian was mad with desire. He was stroking himself at Sara's instructions. She would tell him to speed up or slow down to tease him. She used words like cock, pussy, and cum because she knew the dirty talk always turned him on. She kept him on the edge for fifteen minutes, making him ease his stroking each time she detected that he was getting close.

"I'm putting my hand down to my pussy Brian. It such a sopping mess. God, you should see my fingers. Now I'm spreading his cum all over my tits. Mmmm, it tastes so good too." Sara smacked her lips for emphasis.

"Oh God Sara, I'm getting close," he gasped.

"Not yet... hold it. I have something special to tell you. But before I do, I want you to pull the skin of your cock down tight. You know, the way you like me to do it when I masturbate you."

"Ohhhh!" he moaned as he followed her instructions. His fist was wrapped around the base as he stretched the skin and squeezed. The head was swollen purple and it was so smooth that it was shining. The veins in the side bulged as he kept the blood from leaving the shaft.

"Hold it down and don't move your hand, even when you start to shoot."

"Okay," he hissed, his legs beginning to tremble and his heart thumping in his chest. He felt for sure that the head of his penis was going to explode.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!" he hissed impatiently.

"Brian... Patrick wants to fuck me in the ASS!"

"Ohhhhhhh Goooooddddddd!!!" Brian moaned as he continued to squeeze the shaft. He watched as the head grew until it was like a large mushroom. Suddenly his penis throbbed. The cum shot from the tip like a cannon going off. Brian's head snapped back as it splattered across his face and landed on the headboard behind him. The second blast hit his face as well. The third splattered on his chest. It kept pouring out and he felt like it was never going to end. Finally, when it stopped pulsing, he moved his hand up and down to milk the final drops out of the shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.